1. Participate in the review of requirements, Perform low-level designs for product, product components, and interfaces.
2. Implement high quality code adhering to design and coding standards.
3. Responsible for the documentation of design and code.
4. Maintain software in an effective and efficient manner.
5. Work closely with QA team and fix the defects efficiently.
6. Resolve technical issues and provide technical support.
7. Provide technical guidance and assistance to other software engineers.
> Key requirement
1.Over 2 years related working experience.
2. Bachelor degree in computer science or related discipline
3. Must be well versed in Software development analysis and design (UML)
4. Must have strong technical background in J2EE, Structs, Spring, Hibernate, Webservice, Oracle/DB2, WebSphere/Jboss/Weblogic
5. Good communication, documentation and interpersonal skill.
6. Positive, enthusiastic attitude, self-motivated
7. Qualified English language skill in both written and spoken.
8. Good team-work spirit.