--怎样处理问题
We hope that there will be no repetition of this kind of trouble in the future.
我们希望这种问题今后不会发生了。

Yes.I promise it will not happen again.
是的,我保证这种事以后不会再发生了。

We look forward to your settlement at an early date.
我们期盼你们早日解决此事。

We will inform you as soon as possible.
我们会尽快通知贵方的。

We are sorry to bring you so much trouble.
我们很抱歉给贵方带来了这么大的麻烦。

We hope that this dispute can be settled through friendly negotiation without its being submitted for arbitration.
我们希望争议能够经过友好协商得以解决而不必送交仲裁。

Yes. That's what we want.
是的,这也是我们所期望的。



--怎样表达希望合作
It's so wonderful that this transaction turned out to be the satisfaction of both parties.
我们的这次交易能够让对方都很满意,太好了。

We're satisfied with the result.
我们都很满意这个结果。

I hope that we can continue our cooperation
I hope that our cooperation will continue.
我希望我们能够继续合作。

Of course. We both experienced a good cooperation.
当然了。我都经历了一次很好的合作。

We do think so.
我们也这样认为。


it’ll be great if build can be available today. Otherwise, we’ll be blocked on the SCS part.
如果build今天能够准备好,那样最好。 否则,我们将被block在SCS部分。