R-STUDIO是一套功能强大、经济高效的磁盘恢复软件。最初由 R-Tools Technology, Inc. 研发，面向有经验的数据恢复专业人员，R-Studio 已通过重新设计，成为可升级、用户友好型一体化数据恢复工具。通过将最先进的文件恢复和磁盘修复技术与直观的用户界面进行联合，R-Studio 可为企业和专业级数据恢复专家提供所需工具，而对入门级用户也不会造成使用方面的阻碍。
R-Studio 可在 Mac、Windows 和 Linux * 系统运行，还可从本地磁盘、可移动磁盘、严重损坏的磁盘、无法读取的磁盘、与局域网连接的客户端或者互联网恢复数据。作为一款高度灵活、可升级并且可部署的数据恢复解决方案，R-Studio 是各容量数据恢复操作的首选工具。
1.可对所有主要文件系统进行磁盘恢复，包括 FAT12/16/32/exFAT、NTFS、NTFS5(由 Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista/2008/Win7 创建或更新)、HFS/HFS+ (Macintosh)、Little and Big Endian variants of UFS1/UFS2 (FreeBSD/OpenBSD/NetBSD/Solaris) 以及 Ext2/Ext3/Ext4 FS (Linux)。
8.备份和恢复磁盘成像(本地或通过网络)。图片文件与 R-Drive Image 相互兼容。
9.Bootable R-Studio Emergency (start-up) 版本可安全消除任何数据存储设备(硬盘、闪存驱动器、外部驱动器等)，以实现重用、处理或转移；甚至对不能启动的计算机也有效。
10.通过本地局域网 (LAN) 或互联网进行磁盘恢复。
12.高级文本/十六进制编辑器可支持不同数据模式，如引导记录、主文件表 (MFT) 等。这类模式可能采取自定义创建。
+ Support for Windows Storage Spaces created by Windows Fall Creators Update has been added.
+ Components management for various disk and volume managers (LVM, LDM, WSS, AppleRAID, etc.) has been added.
+ Compressed images (the R-Drive Image type, .rdi) can now be mounted as virtual disks to make them accessible for other software.
+ Drive auto-refresh can now be enabled/disabled. This feature is useful when a failing drive is connected.
* Processing speed of the NTFS file system has been increased.
* Processing of NTFS $BitMap file has been improved.
– Local time zones were not taken into account when comparing file time stamps. Fixed.
– File viewer didn’t change its language when the language had been changed in R-Studio. Fixed.
– Dependent file types were selected incorrectly. Fixed.
– Files from transacted NTFS systems may have recovered incorrectly. Fixed.
– The Mark command on the Tools menu may have become inactive after manual unmarking. Fixed.
– During program closure removable devices may have been blocked until the process had been finished. Fixed.
– During startup R-Studio requested IDE info from USB disks which resulted in a long delay. Fixed.
– Check for update may have worked incorrectly. Fixed.
– The “Select All” button on the Known File Types tab may have worked incorrectly. Fixed.
– When recovering files from a remote computer, the Recover Marked command recovered not only marked files in their folder, but all files in all folders up to the device root. Fixed.
– Sometimes folder/file tree on the HFS+ file system may have been re-constructed incorrectly. Fixed.
– Several cosmetic bugs have been fixed.
R-Studio 8.3 build 169775 更新日志
* Improved processing of NTFS and FAT/exFAT partitions
– R-Studio asked the user if the hidden and/or system file attributes should be removed when such files are set to not be shown in the system. Now this question is always asked regardless of those settings.
– The View/Edit shortcut command was enabled for the file type folders in the Raw Files section. Fixed.
– Log message filtering worked incorrectly. Fixed.
– Changes in the Advanced section of the Find/Mark dialog box were saved even this section was disabled. Fixed.
– When recovered files with the same access time were saved to a disk with another file system with a different time accuracy, this difference was not taken into account. Fixed.
– Long text strings might be truncated in the Log pane and some dialog boxes. Fixed.
– The number of files shown in the “Total files searched” field might be incorrect. Fixed.
– Excessive files might be marked in Extra Found Files. Fixed.
– The File Mask dialog box didn’t store mask history. Fixed.
– The Show files command for Raw files was disabled in the Text/hexadecimal editor. Fixed.
– A removed object (a deleted virtual RAID or disconnected USB drive) might remain opened in the Text/hexadecimal editor. Fixed.
– The Text/hexadecimal editor remained opened when R-Studio was closed. Fixed.