EE308 Lab7 Demand Analysis and Prototype Design
- Format Description
- Demand specification
- Introduction of product
- Difficulties And Gains
- Team collaboration record
|The Link Your Class||https://bbs.csdn.net/forums/MUEE308FZ|
|The Link of Requirement of This Assignment||https://bbs.csdn.net/topics/602717198@|
|The Name of Team||宁可累死自己，也要卷死同学|
|Demand specification link||https://docs.qq.com/doc/DY1RVelZsemZYSER3|
|PSP||Estimated Time (minutes)||Actual Time (minutes)|
For better team corporation, we choose to use Tencent document. Every team member attribute to this. And we will continue to improve it.
See more details bout the demand specification from: https://docs.qq.com/doc/DY1RVelZsemZYSER3
This mini program is made for the convenience of using Github, you can quickly get Github Repositories information and make comments.
This applet of WeChat is very simple and does not display unnecessary information that users do not want to know. This mini program using Chinese and real-time update, which is convenient for ordinary use. It mainly includes three functions:
- Information prompt function：Using this function, the page will display the progress of the content in the project you care about in Gihub, including pullRequest information, commit information, issue information, and set message reminder. When commit update, the mini program will have information prompt. For example, the team leader can use this mini program to watch the progress of team members’ work on Github, which is very convenient to supervise and understand the situation at any time.
- Comment and reply area：We can reply and comment on the displayed issue information, which will be synchronized to Github. So notifications or revisions can be easily delivered.
- Hot lists and divisions：We’ll provide some of the most popular Github libraries and their categories. In this way, information can be quickly understood and screened.
The prototype diagram illustrates the basic idea of the function module and using steps.
See more details of prototype from：https://modao.cc/app/7afeeedf7129fa646c43eb33bd56259b7c8ca8b2
In this experiment we have encountered many difficulties, some difficulties have found suitable solutions and successfully solved, some difficulties are still under thinking and discussion, but we are striving to complete most of the code of this small program as soon as possible.
- Because it was the first time to contact this area, the front-end developers in our group could not write the code that met their expectations in the wechat small program developer tool smoothly at the beginning. Fortunately, after half a week of learning HTML, CSS and JS, we had a certain understanding of the front-end part. ———— Beichen,Zhou
- At present, the difficulty we are facing is the interface problem and the connection between front and back ends. We have not found a perfect solution to these after many discussions and material collection. ———— Shenkai, Xiong
- At present, the difficulty we are facing is that we can’t properly sort the data taken from the climb and accurately locate the target climb to shield unnecessary information in this project. ———— Yuwei,Jiang
- How to achieve a good connection with the front-end development students, these are the problems we need to overcome and solve in the following programming and the upcoming Alpha sprint. ————Yifan, Shen
- Choosing what kind of back end database (SQL or Tencent Cloud) is still under cosideration.————Yifan, Zhu
- A clear idea of what our product will be like.
- The basic knowledge of how to write the Demand document.
- Basic knowledge of front end programming：HTML, CSS, JS and we’re halfway through designing the front end.
- Basic knowledge of back end programming：Java etc.
- More advanced knowledge of web crawler and we have already climbed down some information from the target website.
- Getting more used to this multiplayer collaboration mode, team members are more united and working towards the same goal.
In the following programming, we will continue to enhance our programming knowledge for the Alpha Sprint. Learning back-end development and make back-end developers have a certain understanding of front-end development, so that the database and the front-end can be more perfect and more suitable to achieve docking, and finally make our small program can smoothly as scheduled in front of you.
The students in charge of the front end and back end are discussing and studying enthusiastically：
The group leader is presiding over the meeting and assigning group tasks：
1. Iteration cycle:
Iteration update is about every 2-3 days
2. Iteration process: