2) If you are using a before version of Codec Engine 1.20, refer to the installation way beneath the Codec Engine examples / servers / video_copy this sample. Then you absence to diagram out sprued6c.pdf and sprued5b.pdf mentioned. Xdc and. Xs features such for file,Acai Berry diet, you can too video_copy the relevant documents aboard the foundation of changes manually build their own packages and RTSC DSP RTSC Codec waiter pack.
3) created RTSC Codec and RTSC DSP Server package, is how to build out. x64P problem. Click on Figure 2 Examples, you can find build Codec Engine examples of documentation of the interlock. According to this file to do it afresh,Mobile Power Station, you can on how to build Codec Server has a clear knowing. The opener is to modify user.bld and xdcpaths.mak file, set the Codec Engine software modules and depend on additional tools to the correct path.
4) If the size of their hardware and examples of DDR2 256Mbytes inconsistencies need to modify the DSP. tcf file and other configuration. Some engineers do not know how to allocate memory and how to judge on the specific sections, such as: DDRALGHEAP and DDR size, and how to configure. / Loadmodules in the parameters, please refer to: http://wiki.davincidsp.com/index.php?title = Changin g_the_DVEVM_memory_map.
4.3 ARM applying engineers ought be how to proceed?
ARM Codec Engine application engineers need to call the VISA API,Lung Ching, to compile the ARM side of the final executable program, therefore, the application must be based on their knowledge relative to VISA API, how to create the application side of the package and configure the Codec Engine file. (Reference http://focus.ti.com/lit/ug/sprue67d/sprue67d.pdf, this document also relates to how to debug the content of Codec Engine).
1) information on ARM is cried Codec Engine application process, VISA API and other Codec Engine API. Can refer to the installation path Codec Engine examples / apps / video_copy example (simple) or DVSDK demos under the installation path in the encode / decode / encodedecode example (more complex).
2) understand ceapp.cfg file. sprue67d.pdf relevant introduction, can be read examples / apps / video_copy / ceapp.cfg.
3) with 4.2 3) said in the method of learning how to create ARM-side executable.
4) How many threads call codec engine, refer to:
5 ) can also refer to the following 3 documents for more TI demo application of the ARM architecture, thread scheduling, and other specific issues.
EncodeDecode Demo for the DaVinci DVEVM / DVSDK 1.2 (Rev. A) (spraah0a.htm, 8 KB)
27 Jun 2007 Abstract
Encode Demo for the DaVinci DVEVM / DVSDK 1.2 (Rev. A) (spraa96a.htm, 8 KB)
27 Jun 2007 Abstract
Decode Demo for the DaVinci DVEVM / DVSDK 1.2 (Rev. A) (spraag9a.htm ,Tie Guan Yin Tea, 8 KB)
27 Jun 2007 Abstract
5. Often encounter problems with
1) If you encounter problems you can first way http://wiki.davincidsp.com/index.php?title=Codec_E ngine_FAQ.
2) DSP evolution experience, some engineers do not, or no emulator via JTAG debug DSP. Can refer to the following web page content, do a
caption = How_to_build_an_ARM / DSP_Hello_World_program_ on_the_DaVinci_EVM
3) reference video_copy many engineers are examples of the It is based on their own algorithm joined. Because the source code, it is easier. But naturally needs to be modified according to their algorithm passed among ARM and DSP buffer and parameters, it is essential first to assure that ARM-side application can correct the parameters passed to the buffer and DSP, DSP can handle right after the convey buffer to the ARM-side application. Get through this track, the easier to locate the problem is in ARM or DSP side of the application algorithm. In appending, note the examples reference video_copy code remarks, code can be cleared in mandate to explicit Nayi Ju Na Yiju have to be modified alternatively retained.
If you absence to stretch the file structure xDM See:
4) Codec Engine DSP Cache Coherence side will be involved in the issue. See:
5) on the Codec Engine system debugging, there are several ways:
A. Open Codec Engine track, see by the issue by printing the information out where. For example engine_open failure, DSP side can not create codec and so on.
a) Codec Engine 2.0 and above, please refer to: http://wiki.davincidsp.com/index.php?title=Easy_CE _Debugging_Feature_in_CE_2.0
b) Codec Engine 1. x edition, please refer to: http://wiki.davincidsp.com/index.php?title=TraceUt il
B. ARM applications to flee up, with the emulator debug DSP side joined to the CCS program,Microsoft office 2010 key, Reference:
http://wiki.davincidsp.com/index.php?title=Debuggi ng_the_DSP_side_of_a_CE_application_on_DaVinci_usin g_CCS
C. Soc Analyzer can be done with system debugging, the characteristic function can also be statistical run (ARM and DSP side) Time (benchmark). See: http://tiexpressdsp.com/wiki/index.php?title=SoC_A nalyzer
6) because the Codec Engine is between the ARM application and codec in the medium of software modules, many engineers are want to know the cost (on the head of), please refer to:
http://wiki.davincidsp.com/index.php?title=Codec_E ngine_Overhead 7) How to compile in a Linux context or linear DSP assembly assembler? In the Codec Engine installation path / packages / config.bld file var C64P = xdc.useModule ('ti.targets.C64P');
C64P.extensions [. sa [
TI DSPC64x + essence has a 64-bit hardware clock (Time Stamp Counter), its frequency and CPU frequency. The easiest direction namely to use the lower 32 bits of TSC TSCL. Note DM644x in, TSCH because ARM.
# embody void main ()
TSCL = 0;
t1 = TSCL; < br>
t2 = TSCL;
upon for how to obtain began TI's Codec Engine to do a uncomplicated amount, there are numerous details of the problem is not related to the. You use the software engineers from their own modules loosen notes to find relevant documents and began research, constantly visit TI's website, http://wiki.davincidsp.com and http://tiexpressdsp.com/wiki find the latest message and information.
treatise in the British version of the TI Web site link to http://processors.wiki.ti.com/index.php?title=Quic kly_Getting_Started_on_TI_Codec_Engine)