——我曾经以为我从未被人抛弃过,是的,于是我们开始比较,然后我们意识到,每个交往过的男人都甩过我们。
I used to think that I had never been dumped. Yeah,then we started comparing notes. Then we realized we’ve both been dumped by every man we’ve ever been with.
——但是他们甩得太巧妙了。他们太狡猾了,让你觉得这都是你的主意。
But they do it so skillfully 。they just so sneaky that you think it was your idea。
——你稳稳地坐着,你以为:“是,这是我的主意,但是,等等,那为什么孤单的人是我?”
You’re sitting back and you’re like:“oh,yeah。This my idea,but wait a second,why am I alone?”
——“不开心的是我,胖了20磅的也是我?”他们耍了点把戏,迷惑了你。所以他们来软的。
“why am I unhappy?why have I gained 20 pounds?”they jedi mind-trick you. So they do a sofe pass.
——比如他们对你说的那些台词
They got little lines they to tell you.
——比如说“我不想妨碍你”
Like,“I don’t wanna stand in your way.”
——或者“你太完美了,只是,问题出在我身上。”
Or,“you’re perfect,it’s just I have to work on myself.”
——是的“我只是在为你的幸福着想”
Right。“I’m just thinking of your happiness.”
——“我配不上你”那是我最爱的一句。
“oh,I don’t deserve you。”that’s my favorite one.
——“我真嫉妒以后能和你结婚的那个男人。”
“I am so jealous of the guy who gets to marry you.“
——如果一个男人给了你他的号码,而不是拿走你的,那他就是对你不感兴趣。同样的,如果一个人想见你,相信我,他会来见你。
If a guy give you his phone number instead of taking taking yours ,he’s not interested 。and also,if a guy wants to see you ,believe me ,he will see you.
——那现在我就得从每一个不喜欢我的男人身边跑开?
So,what,now I’m just supposed to run from every guy who doen’t like me ?
——是的。
Yeah。
——那我就一个也不剩了。
There’s not gonna be anybody left.
——我不明白为什么人们都想结婚。
I don’t understand why people wanna get married.
——不,没有一个男人想真的结婚。如果他们结了,他们成天想些什么呢?想这那些他们即将失之交臂的女人。
No,no guy actually wants to get married.and if they do,all they’re really thinking about?all the women they’re gonna miss out on.
——你为什么结婚?
Why’d you get married?
——我爱Juenie。
I love Juenie。
——那你是个幸福的已婚男人。
You’re a happily married guy.