1. Download the latest release from our download page.
2. Untar the downloaded file (e.g. tar xzvf Django-X.Y.tar.gz, where X.Y is the version number of the latest release). If you're using Windows, you can download the command-line tool bsdtar to do this, or you can use a GUI-based tool such as 7-zip.
3. Change into the directory created in step 2 (e.g. cd Django-X.Y).
4. If you're using Linux, Mac OS X or some other flavor of Unix, enter the command sudo python setup.py install at the shell prompt. If you're using Windows, start a command shell with administrator privileges and run the commandpython setup.py install. This
will install Django in your Python installation's site-packages directory.
* postgresql-client-9.1 - client libraries and client binaries
* postgresql-9.1 - core database server
* postgresql-contrib-9.1 - additional supplied modules
* libpq-dev - libraries and headers for C language frontend development
* postgresql-server-dev-9.1 - libraries and headers for C language backend development
* pgadmin3 - pgAdmin III graphical administration utility
sudo -u postgres psqlpostgres=# alter user linuxpoison with encrypted password 'password';
postgres=# grant all privileges on database linuxdb to linuxpoison;
1. Open the project settings, and click Python Interpreters page.
2. Click in the toolbar.
Create New Virtual Environment dialog box opens.
3. In the Create New Virtual Environment dialog box:
* In the Name field, type the name of the new virtual environment, or accept the suggested default name.
* In the Location field, specify the target directory, where the new virtual environment will be created.
* From Base interpreter drop-down list, select one of the configured Python interpreters, which will be used as the base for the new virtual environment.
* If you want the site-packages of the base interpreter to be visible from the virtual environment, select the check box Inherit global site-packages. If you leave this check box cleared, the new virtual environment will be completely isolated.
* 2.6+ If you want to assign the new virtual environment to be the project interpreter, make sure that the corresponding check box is selected.Also, you can make this virtual environment available to all projects, same as when an existing virtual environment