Xshell 5 Download
Thank you for downloading Xshell 5. You can evaluate Xshell 5 free for 30 days. You can indicate whether you are a registered, evaluation, or home/school user on the next download page.
Please send us an email at support @ netsarang.com if you have any trouble downloading the software.
Download should start automatically now.
If it does not start automatically, click here to begin downloading.
- MD5: ab1a4afb4894b71a3dc4de84a84e7126
- SHA1: d2da24229554139aef8d21f737d6f78f7bef7a7f
- When you execute the downloaded file, InstallShield Wizard will begin the installation process.
(Only Windows Administrator accounts can install the software.)
- When prompted, enter your information as well as the product key you received on your License after purchase and click Next. Evaluation packages and Home/School packages will not prompt users to enter a product key.
- When the install is completed, the Xshell icon will be placed on the desktop
- Double click on the Xshell desktop shortcut to launch the program.
- Click on the new session button in the Session dialog to create a new session.
Enter the appropriate host and user information. Please refer to Getting Started for more detail.
- Check out our Tutorial, FAQ for various tips and guidelines on Xshell usage.
Uninstallation instructions can be found on our FAQ page here.
If you have any problem in downloading, installing or starting, please email us at: support @ netsarang.com