杀人游戏英文版

1.

法官:每人一张牌,请看好自己手中的牌。

Judge Each one takes one card. Please look at your own card carefully.  

天黑请闭眼。注意:低头、靠后、手离开桌面

It` s getting dark. Close all your eyes, please. Attention: Bow/hang/lower your heads, lie back and take your hands away from the table and keep your hands off the table.  
杀手请睁眼。

The killers open your eyes, please.  

杀手确定杀人目标。(确认完同伴后由任意一位杀手或众杀手统一意见后示意裁判杀掉某人,如果意见无法完全统一,则由裁判取其中多数人的意见)

The killers choose one object you want to kill. Action!  

××吗?

Is it ××?

杀手请闭眼。

The killers close your eyes, please.

警察请睁眼。

The policemen open your eyes, please. 相互确认自己的同伴)

警察请验人。

The policemen point out one suspect, please.

××吗?看我手势。

Is it ××? Please look at my gesture.  

警察确定内推对象。

The policemen determine other suspects /objects to be pushed out.  

警察请闭眼。

The policemen close your eyes.

     

天亮了,大家请睁眼。

Day breaks. Everybody opens your eyes, please.  

××
误睁眼了,被判出局。

Since ××opened his/her eyes by accident, he/she was called out.

第一个被杀的是......

The first one to be killed was ××.  
请留遗言。

Please leave get out your last words.

2.

从死者左手边的第一个开始发言。

The one sitting on the left side of the dead speaks makes your statement first.  

    裁判主持由被杀者右手边第一人开始逐一陈述自己的观点,发言必须说以表示发言结束。每个人每轮只有一次发言机会,且除自己发言时间以外不得发表任何意见。)

我是警察。

I declare seriously that I am a policeman.

我们内推的对象是××××,先听他俩发言再决定先推谁。

Our pushing objects are × × and ××. I’ll decide which one will be pushed out first after hearing their statements.

我们验出人来了,×是杀手,法官给的这个手势。

We have confirmed that No.× was a killer. The judge showed us this gesture.

请大家,尤其是平民一起把他推出去,把他推出去。

Everyone, especially the civilians the common people should vote against him and push him out.  

这把没验出人来,我们验的是××,是平民,法官给的这个手势。

××,已经给对你身份,就要好好帮警察。

What a pity! This time we didn’t find out any killer. We have affirmed. ×× to be a civilian. The judge showed us this gesture.

×× We have proved /confirmed your identity in the hope that you can play nicely and help us to find out the killers.  

现在只剩下××and× ×,我们还没验(不确认其身份)。

Now we are still uncertain of the identity of ××and ××.

过。

pass

我就是杀手。
I declare that I am a killer.

×
×像警察,同伴们杀了他们。

I suspect × ×and ×× to be policemen. My partners kill them.

我是平民。

I’m a civilian.


我觉得××像杀手,不知警察验过没或希望警察下次验一下。

I suppose ×× to be a killer. I don’t know whether the policemen have already verified him. So I hope policemen could verify him next time.

若警察验出人来,就请跳出来,给平民一个明示,免得推错人。

If the policemen have found out a killer, declare frankly and clearly, please, for fear that we civilians push someone out wrongly.  

好,现在开始投票。

Well, begin voting now.

(从本轮被杀者右手边第一个人开始进行投票,每个人只有一次投票机会,也可弃权不投。投票完毕后,得票最多者视为被公决出局,可留遗言,然后退出本局游戏。此时,本局游戏第一轮结束。)

怀疑××号是杀手的请举手。

Those who suspect ×× is a killer put up your hands, please.

好,下面请票数相同的××××××开始为自己辩解。从××开始辩解。

Well, since ×××and ××× have the same ballot /poll, both have to say /defend for themselves.  

再次对××××投票,若票数仍然相同。就由其他人发言,为其辩解。Cast a vote on ×××and ×× once again. If they still have the same poll, others will have to make statements for them.  

          

3.

按照上述顺序进入本局第二轮游戏,同样由裁判宣布天黑闭眼,然后重复以上过程。直到某一种身份者全部出局,本局游戏结束。此时依照游戏胜负判定方法由裁判判定本局结果。

      一般用语:

你凭什么怀疑我啊?

Why on earth do you suspect me to be a killer?  

你们冤枉好人啦(我是冤枉的) 

You wronged an innocent person. I was wronged.

我觉得他是假警察

I think that he pretends to be a policeman.

他是假警察,我才是真警察

He isn`t   a policeman. I formally declare that I’m a real policeman indeed.

平民若不确定,可以先不投票

The civilians: You may abstain from voting, if you are not sure.

 

评论
添加红包

请填写红包祝福语或标题

红包个数最小为10个

红包金额最低5元

当前余额3.43前往充值 >
需支付:10.00
成就一亿技术人!
领取后你会自动成为博主和红包主的粉丝 规则
hope_wisdom
发出的红包
实付
使用余额支付
点击重新获取
扫码支付
钱包余额 0

抵扣说明:

1.余额是钱包充值的虚拟货币,按照1:1的比例进行支付金额的抵扣。
2.余额无法直接购买下载,可以购买VIP、付费专栏及课程。

余额充值