nosetests --with-coverage --cover-html
Coverage has a number of commands which determine the action performed:
- run – Run a Python program and collect execution data.
- report – Report coverage results.
- html – Produce annotated HTML listings with coverage results.
- xml – Produce an XML report with coverage results.
- annotate – Annotate source files with coverage results.
- erase – Erase previously collected coverage data.
- combine – Combine together a number of data files.
- debug – Get diagnostic information.