A summary of one's education, professional history, and job qualifications, as for a prospective employer.
You normally send a copy of your CV with any job applications.
- Full name: first name(s) and last name (surname)
- Date of Birth: when you were born
- Nationality: where you are from
- Sex: male or female
- Occupation: job
- Qualifications: degrees, diplomas, certificates etc.
- Hobbies: things you like doing in your free time
- Skills: things you have learned to do, eg computer proficiency
- References: names of people who can recommend you
- Address: the place where you live
- Marital Status: are you single, married or divorced?