1. I like to compile some sources from the command prompt, so I added to the PATH environment variable - "C:/Program Files/Microsoft Visual Studio 8/VC/Bin". After that I had to copy some files from "C:Program Files/Microsoft Visual Studio 8/Common7/IDE" to get cl.exe working (one of files was mspdb80.dll).
2. Some time later I tryed to compile a project from MSDev and got C1902 error.
3. With MSDN search I got to this place to see Jonathan Caves'shelpful message about mspdbsrv.exe.
4. I just copied that EXE to VC/Bin and everithing becomes Ok.
5. Now I can compile anything .