电影:美国队长:复仇者先锋

在这里插入图片描述

简 介:漫威的“美国队长:复仇者先锋”专注于漫威宇宙的早期,当时史蒂夫·罗杰斯自愿参加一个实验计划,这个计划将他变成了被称为美国队长的超级士兵。

OVERVIEW:Marvel’s “Captain America: The First Avenger” focuses on the early days of the Marvel Universe when Steve Rogers volunteers to participate in an experimental program that turns him into the Super Soldier known as Captain America.

影片时长124 min
上映时间July 22, 2011

■ 相关链接:


中英字幕

No English
漫威影业

Are you the guys from Washington?
你们是华盛顿来的吗

You get many other visitors out here?
这地方还有别人来吗

How long you been on-site?
你到这儿多久了

Since this morning.
早上就到了

A Russian oil team called it in about 18 hours ago.
18小时前 一支俄罗斯石油小队发现的

How come nobody spotted it before?
之前怎么没发现

It's really not that surprising.
没什么好奇怪的

This landscape's changing all the time.
这里的地貌一直在变

You got any idea what this thing is exactly?
你知道这到底是什么玩意吗

I don't know. It's probably a weather balloon.
不知道 可能是个气象气球

I don't think so.
我觉得不是

You know, we don't have the equipment for a job like this.
我们没有做这种事的专用设备

How long before we can start craning it out?
什么时候才能开始挖

I don't think you quite understand.
我觉得你还没搞清楚

You guys are gonna need one hell of a crane.
你们需要一架超级起重机

Base, we're in.
基地 我们进去了

What is this?
这是什么

Careful.
小心点

Lieutenant!
中尉

- What is it? - My God.
-这是什么 -天啊

Base, get me a line to the Colonel.
基地 帮我接上校

It's 3:00 a.m., sir.
现在是凌晨三点 长官

I don't care what time it is.
我才不管现在几点

This one's waited long enough.
他已经等得够久了

No English
挪威 滕斯贝格 1942年3月

They've come for it.
他们来找它了

They have before.
以前也有人来过

Not like this.
这次不一样

Let them come.
让他们来吧

They'll never find it.
他们找不到的

Open it!
快打开

Quickly, before he...
快点 否则他要…

It has taken me a long time to find this place.
我花了很久才找到这里

You should be commended.
你真该获得褒奖

Help him up.
扶他起来

I think that you are a man of great vision.
我觉得你是个很有远见的人

And, in this way, we are much alike.
这点我们很像

I am nothing like you.
我跟你才不一样

No, of course, but what others see as superstition,
是啊 但其他人看做是迷信的东西

you and I know to be a science.
你我却都知道是科学

What you seek is just a legend.
你要找的东西不过是传说

Then why make such an effort to conceal it?
那又何必这么大费周章地藏它

The Tesseract was the jewel of Odin's treasure room.
宇宙魔方是奥丁最珍贵的瑰宝

It is not something one buries.
这东西不该被埋起来

But I think it is close, yes?
但我觉得已经很接近了

- I cannot help you. - No.
-我帮不了你 -是啊

But maybe you can help your village.
但也许你能帮帮你的村子

You must have some friends out there.
那里一定有你的朋友

Some little grandchildren, perhaps?
可能还有一些小孩子

I have no need for them to die.
你不希望他们死吧

Yggdrasil.
世界树

Tree of the world.
世界之树

Guardian of wisdom.
守护着智慧

And fate, also.
还有命运

And the Führer digs for trinkets in the desert.
元首竟还在沙漠里挖破烂

You have never seen this, have you?
你并没见过这个 是吧

It's not for the eyes of ordinary men.
这不是给凡人看的

Exactly.
没错

Give the order to open fire.
下令开火

Fool!
蠢货

You cannot control the power you hold.
你驾驭不了那种力量

You will burn!
你会业火烧身的

I already have.
我烧过了

O'Connell, Michael.
迈克尔·奥康纳

Kaminsky, Henry.
亨利·卡明斯基

Boy, a lot of guys getting killed over there.
天哪 战死了这么多人

No English
纳粹再夺日托米尔

Rogers, Steven.
史蒂文·罗杰斯

It kind of makes you think twice about enlisting, huh?
是不是有点让人不想参军了

Nope.
没有

Rogers.
罗杰斯

What did your father die of?
你父亲因什么过世

Mustard gas.
芥子气

No English
一战时流行的生化武器

He was in the 107th Infantry.
他曾服役于107步兵团

- I was hoping I could be assigned... - Your mother?
-我也希望能被指派到… -你母亲呢

She was a nurse in a TB ward.
她是结核病房的护士

Got hit. Couldn't shake it.
她被传染了 没挺过去

No English
病例汇总 哮喘 猩红热 风湿热 鼻炎 慢性或急性伤寒 高血压 心悸 乏力 心脏病 精神紧张 曾在家接触到肺结核病毒 近亲患有糖尿病

Sorry, son.
对不起 孩子

Look, just give me a chance.
给我个机会吧

You'd be ineligible on your asthma alone.
光哮喘这一项就不行

Is there anything you can do?
你就不能做些什么吗

I'm doing it.
我在做

I'm saving your life.
我在救你

No English
不合格

War continues to ravage Europe.
战火继续肆虐欧洲

But help is on the way.
但援兵即将赶到

Every able-bodied young man is lining up to serve his country.
所有健康的适龄青年都准备参军报国

Even little Timmy is doing his part
就连小蒂米也出力了

collecting scrap metal.
帮忙收集废金属

Nice work, Timmy!
干得好 蒂米

Who cares?
谁关心这个

Play the movie already!
赶紧放电影

Hey, you wanna show some respect?
放尊重点

Meanwhile, overseas,
与此同时 在海外战场上

our brave boys are showing the Axis powers
勇敢的士兵们正让轴心国明白

that the price of freedom is never too high.
为了自由他们愿付出一切

Let's go! Get on with it!
得了 快放电影

Hey, just start the cartoon!
快放动画片

Hey, you wanna shut up?
你给我闭嘴

Together with Allied forces,
只要盟军齐心协力

we'll face any threat, no matter the size.
就能迎战一切大小威胁

You just don't know when to give up, do you?
你就是不知道何时该放弃 是吧

I can do this all day.
我可以和你耗一整天

Pick on someone your own size.
要打去找个块头一样大的

Sometimes I think you like getting punched.
有时候我觉得你就是喜欢挨揍

I had him on the ropes.
我就要打败他了

How many times is this?
这都第几次了

You're from Paramus now?
这次是帕拉默斯人了

You know it's illegal to lie on the enlistment form.
你知道在征兵表上造假是违法的吗

And seriously, Jersey?
居然还是新泽西

You get your orders?
你接到命令了吗

The 107th.
107步兵团

Sergeant James Barnes,
詹姆斯·巴恩斯中士

shipping out for England first thing tomorrow.
明早起航开赴英国

I should be going.
我也该一起去

Come on, man.
来吧 哥们

My last night!
我出发前的最后一晚

I got to get you cleaned up.
得先帮你收拾一下

Why? Where are we going?
怎么 我们要去哪

The future.
未来

No English
明日世界博览会

I don't see what the problem is.
我没觉得有什么问题

You're about to be the last eligible man in New York.
你就要成为纽约仅剩的适龄男子了

You know there's three and a half million women here?
这里可有350万的女人呢

Well, I'd settle for just one.
有一个我就满足了

Good thing I took care of that.
好在我已经搞定了

Hey, Bucky!
巴基

What'd you tell her about me?
你怎么和她说我的

Only the good stuff.
都是好话

Welcome to the Modern Marvels Pavilion
欢迎来到现代奇观展馆

and the World of Tomorrow.
以及明日世界

A greater world.
更强大的世界

A better world.
更美丽的世界

Oh, my God!
我的天啊

It's starting!
开始了

Ladies and gentlemen, Mr. Howard Stark!
女士们先生们 有请霍华德·斯塔克先生

I love you, Howard!
我爱你 霍华德

Ladies and gentlemen,
女士们先生们

what if I told you that in just a few short years,
要是我告诉你 就在短短几年后

your automobile won't even have to touch the ground at all?
你的汽车就再也不用碰到地面呢

Yes.
是的

Thanks, Mandy.
谢谢 曼蒂

With Stark Gravitic Reversion Technology
凭借斯塔克的反重力科技

you'll be able to do just that.
这将成为可能

Holy cow.
我的神啊

I did say a few years, didn't I?
我说了还要再过几年 是吧

No English
美国军队需要你 马上参军

Hey, Steve, what do you say we treat these girls...
史蒂夫 我们请这俩姑娘去…

No English
美国三军招募处

Come on, soldier.
走吧 大兵

Come on. You're kind of missing the point of a double date.
走吧 你不来还叫什么双人约会

We're taking the girls dancing.
我们带她们去跳舞

You go ahead. I'll catch up with you.
你去吧 我一会儿来找你们

You're really going to do this again?
你真要再试一次吗

Well, it's a fair. I'm gonna try my luck.
反正这是嘉年华 我碰碰运气

As who, Steve from Ohio?
这次又是哪 俄亥俄州吗

They'll catch you. Or worse, they'll actually take you.
他们会发现的 要是他们收了你就更糟

Look, I know you don't think I can do this.
我知道你觉得我不行

This isn't a back alley, Steve. It's war.
这可不是后巷里打架 史蒂夫 这是打仗

- I know it's a war. - Why are you so keen to fight?
-我知道这是打仗 -你为什么非要去参战

There are so many important jobs.
还有很多重要工作呢

- What do you want me to do? Collect scrap metal in my little red wagon? - Yes.
-你觉得我该干什么 开着小红车去收废铁吗 -对

- Why not? - I'm not gonna sit in a factory, Bucky.
-有何不可 -我不想去工厂 巴基

Bucky, come on.
巴基 拜托了

There are men laying down their lives.
大家都在战场上拼命

I got no right to do any less than them.
我不能躲在后方

That's what you don't understand.
你就是不明白

This isn't about me.
我不是为了自己

Right.
是啊

'Cause you got nothing to prove.
你不是想证明自己

Hey, Sarge! Are we going dancing?
中士 我们还去跳舞吗

Yes, we are.
当然了

Don't do anything stupid until I get back.
别干傻事 等我回来

How can I?
我怎么会

You're taking all the stupid with you.
你把傻气都带走了

You're a punk.
臭小子

Jerk.
混球

Be careful.
小心点

Don't win the war till I get there!
等我到了再取得胜利

Come on, girls. They're playing our song.
来吧 姑娘们 我们去跳舞

Wait here.
在这儿等着

Is there a problem?
有问题吗

Just wait here.
在这儿等着就是

No English
伪造征兵资料是违法的

Thank you.
谢谢

So,
这么说

you want to go overseas.
你想去国外

Kill some Nazis.
杀纳粹吗

Excuse me?
你说什么

Dr. Abraham Erskine.
我是亚伯罕·厄斯金博士

I represent the Strategic Scientific Reserve.
我代表战略科学军团

Steve Rogers.
史蒂夫·罗杰斯

Where are you from?
你是哪里人

Queens.
皇后区

73rd Street and Utopia Parkway.
73街和乌托邦大道

Before that, Germany.
在那之前 是德国人

- This troubles you? - No.
-这让你不安吗 -没有

Where are you from, Mr. Rogers?
你又是哪里人 罗杰斯先生

Is it New Haven?
是纽黑文市

Or Paramus?
还是帕拉默斯

Five exams in five different cities.
五份文件上写了五个不同城市…

That might not be the right file.
文件可能拿错了

No, it's not the exams I'm interested in.
我感兴趣的不是文件

It's the five tries.
而是你尝试了五次

But you didn't answer my question.
但你还没回答我的问题

Do you want to kill Nazis?
你想去杀纳粹吗

Is this a test?
这是测试吗

Yes.
是的

I don't want to kill anyone.
我不想杀任何人

I don't like bullies.
但我不喜欢恶霸

I don't care where they're from.
不管是哪里来的

Well, there are already so many big men fighting this war.
已经有很多大个子参战了

Maybe what we need now is a little guy.
或许现在正需要个小个子

I can offer you a chance.
我可以给你一个机会

Only a chance.
只是一个机会

- I'll take it. - Good.
-我接受 -很好

So where is the little guy from?
那么小个子是从哪来

Actually?
说实话

Brooklyn.
布鲁克林

Congratulations,
恭喜你

soldier.
士兵

No English
合格

Are you ready, Dr. Zola?
准备好了吗 佐拉博士

My machine requires the most delicate calibration.
我的仪器需要非常精确的校准

Forgive me if I seem overcautious.
请原谅 我必须万分小心

Are you certain that those conductors of yours
你确定你的设备

can withstand the energy surge
能承受得住能量涌

long enough for transference?
直到完成转移吗

With this artifact
就这件古物来说

I am certain of nothing.
我什么都不能确定

I fear it may not work at all.
我担心它完全不会有效

Twenty percent.
20%

Forty.
40%

Sixty.
60%

Stabilizing at 70%.
稳定在70%

I have not come all this way
我花了这么多功夫

for safety, Doctor.
可不是为了安全 博士

What was that?
那是什么

I must congratulate you, Arnim.
我要恭喜你 阿尼姆

Your designs do not disappoint.
你的设计没有让我失望

Though they may require some slight reinforcement.
虽然还需要稍稍加固

The exchange is stable.
转换过程稳定

Amazing!
太神奇了

The energy we have just collected
我们所收集到的能量

could power my designs.
能为我的设计供能

All my designs.
我所有的设计

This will change the war.
这将改变这场战争

Dr. Zola,
佐拉博士

this will change the world.
这将改变整个世界

Ready, exercise!
准备 演练开始

Recruits, attention!
新兵们 立正

Gentlemen, I am Agent Carter.
先生们 我是卡特特工

I supervise all operations for this division.
我负责监督本部门的所有事务

What's with the accent, Queen Victoria?
你的口音怎么回事 维多利亚女王

I thought I was signing up for the U.S. Army.
我还以为我是为美军效力

What's your name, soldier?
你叫什么名字 士兵

Gilmore Hodge, Your Majesty.
吉尔默·霍奇 女王陛下

Step forward, Hodge.
上前一步 霍奇

Put your right foot forward.
右脚再上前一步

We gonna wrassle?
我们要格斗吗

'Cause I got a few moves I know you'll like.
我会几个你肯定喜欢的招式

Agent Carter!
卡特特工

Colonel Phillips.
菲利普斯上校

I can see that you are breaking in the candidates.
看来你和我们的新兵打成一片了

That's good!
不错嘛

Get your ass up out of that dirt
给我从地上爬起来

and stand in that line at attention
然后归队立正站好

till somebody comes tells you what to do.
直到有人让你停为止

Yes, sir!
是 长官

General Patton has said
巴顿将军曾经说过

that wars are fought with weapons, but they are won by men.
“战争依靠武器 但胜利依靠士兵”

We are going to win this war
我们会打赢这场仗

because we have the best men.
因为我们有最好的士兵

And because they are going to get better.
而且他们会越来越好

Much better.
好得多

The Strategic Scientific Reserve
战略科学军团

is an Allied effort
是由盟军成立

made up of the best minds in the free world.
成员都是由自由世界的精英

Our goal
我们的目标

is to create the best army in history.
是建立史上最优秀的军队

But every army starts with one man.
而每支军队都有一个先行者

Rogers! Get off of there!
罗杰斯 快下来

At the e

  • 0
    点赞
  • 1
    收藏
    觉得还不错? 一键收藏
  • 0
    评论

“相关推荐”对你有帮助么?

  • 非常没帮助
  • 没帮助
  • 一般
  • 有帮助
  • 非常有帮助
提交
评论
添加红包

请填写红包祝福语或标题

红包个数最小为10个

红包金额最低5元

当前余额3.43前往充值 >
需支付:10.00
成就一亿技术人!
领取后你会自动成为博主和红包主的粉丝 规则
hope_wisdom
发出的红包
实付
使用余额支付
点击重新获取
扫码支付
钱包余额 0

抵扣说明:

1.余额是钱包充值的虚拟货币,按照1:1的比例进行支付金额的抵扣。
2.余额无法直接购买下载,可以购买VIP、付费专栏及课程。

余额充值