电影:复仇者联盟

在这里插入图片描述

简 介:漫威影业与派拉蒙影业联合推出“漫威复仇者联盟”——这是一生中的超级英雄组合,其中包括标志性的漫威超级英雄钢铁侠、绿巨人、雷神、美国队长、鹰眼和黑寡妇。当一个意想不到的敌人出现并威胁到全球安全时,被称为神盾局的国际维和机构主任尼克·弗瑞发现自己需要一个团队来将世界从灾难的边缘拉回来。在全球范围内,一项大胆的招聘工作开始了。

OVERVIEW:Marvel Studios presents in association with Paramount Pictures “Marvel’s The Avengers”–the super hero team up of a lifetime, featuring iconic Marvel super heroes Iron Man, the Incredible Hulk, Thor, Captain America, Hawkeye and Black Widow. When an unexpected enemy emerges that threatens global safety and security, Nick Fury, Director of the international peacekeeping agency known as S.H.I.E.L.D., finds himself in need of a team to pull the world back from the brink of disaster. Spanning the globe, a daring recruitment effort begins.

影片时长143 min
上映时间May 4, 2012

■ 相关链接:


中英字幕

No English
联合暗能行动

No English
西分部

No English
飞马计划

No English
美宇航局空间辐射中心

No English
神盾局加速器测试中心

No English
神盾局

No English
7级密文

No English
宇宙魔方

No English
斯塔克

No English

No English
海因里希·赛弗博士

No English
视网膜扫描-身份识别

No English
认证

No English
海因里希·赛弗博士

No English
开锁

No English
广播系统 被改写

No English
机密仓库

No English
发现病毒 非法入侵

No English
搜索中… 94%

No English
能量信号匹配度94%

No English
能量信号匹配度95%

No English
能量信号匹配度99%

No English
能量信号匹配度100%

No English
1号引擎出现故障

No English
高度

No English
斯塔克

No English
中央火车站 42大街站

No English
重大新闻

No English
曼哈顿市中心遭袭

No English
呼叫失败

No English
谢谢你们 复仇者联盟

The Tesseract has awakened.
宇宙魔方已经苏醒

It is on a little world, a human world.
它在一个渺小的世界 人类的世界

They would wield its power,
人类想要掌握它的力量

but our ally knows its workings as they never will.
但只有我们的盟友能掌控它 人类是痴心妄想

He is ready to lead
他已经做好准备

and our force, our Chitauri, will follow.
率领我们的齐塔瑞大军

A world will be his.
他将成为地球的主宰

The universe, yours.
我们将统治整个宇宙

And the humans, what can they do but burn?
而人类 只能乖乖接受毁灭的命运

All personnel, the evacuation order has been confirmed.
全体人员注意 撤离命令已确认

How bad is it?
情况有多糟

That's the problem, sir. We don't know.
问题就在这里 长官 我们不知道

Dr Selvig read an energy surge
塞尔维格博士4小时前检测到

from the Tesseract four hours ago.
宇宙魔方释放出了一股能量

NASA didn't authorise Selvig to go to test phase.
宇航局没有允许塞尔维格进行测试

He wasn't testing it. He wasn't even in the room.
他没有测试 他当时根本不在

Spontaneous event.
能量是自然触发

It just turned itself on?
它就这么自己启动了吗

Where are the energy levels now?
现在达到什么能量等级了

Climbing. When Selvig couldn't shut it down,
还在上升 塞尔维格关不掉它

we ordered evac.
我们只好下令撤离

How long to get everyone out?
全员撤离还要多久

Campus should be clear in the next half-hour.
半小时

Do better.
再快点

Sir, evacuation may be futile.
长官 或许撤离也没有用

We should tell them to go back to sleep?
那我们该让大家回去睡觉吗

If we can't control the Tesseract's energy,
如果我们无法控制宇宙魔方的能量

there may not be a minimum safe distance.
危害波及距离会超出我们的想象

I need you to make sure
我要你去确保转移

the Phase 2 prototypes are shipped out.
阶段2的所有原型机

Sir, is that really a priority right now?
长官 现在真的还要顾及那个吗

Until such time as the world ends,
只要地球末日还没来临

we will act as though it intends to spin on.
我们就还要做好充足的准备

Clear out the tech below.
清空地下的所有技术设备

Every piece of Phase 2 on a truck and gone.
把阶段2的所有设备装车运走

Yes, sir.
是 长官

With me.
跟我来

Talk to me, Doctor.
博士 什么情况

Director.
局长

Is there anything we know for certain?
现在我们有确认的情况吗

The Tesseract is misbehaving.
宇宙魔方乱动起来了

- Is that supposed to be funny? - No, it's not funny at all.
-你在说笑吗 -这一点也不好笑

The Tesseract is not only active, she's behaving.
宇宙魔方不只是被激活了 她还像是有了意识

I assume you pulled the plug.
你试过切断电源了吧

She's an energy source.
她自身就是能量源

We turn off the power, she turns it back on.
我们关上电源 她能重新启动

If she reaches peak level...
如果她的能量达到最高点

We prepared for this, Doctor.
我们一直都在做着准备 博士

Harnessing energy from space.
利用来自宇宙的能量

But we don't have the harness.
我们还没有掌握那种力量

My calculations are far from complete.
我的计算还远没有完成

And she's throwing off interference, radiation.
而现在她在释放干扰和辐射

Nothing harmful, low levels of gamma radiation.
没什么危害 只是低水平的伽马射线

That can be harmful.
那足够算是危害了

Where's Agent Barton?
巴顿特工呢

The Hawk?
那只鹰吗

Up in his nest, as usual.
当然是窝在巢里了

Agent Barton, report.
巴顿探员 回话

I gave you this detail
我交给你这个任务

so you could keep a close eye on things.
是让你密切关注四周情况

Well, I see better from a distance.
我在高处看得更清楚

Have you seen anything that might set this thing off?
那你看到是什么激活了魔方吗

Doctor, it's spiking again.
博士 能量又激增了

No one's come or gone.
没有人进出

And Selvig's clean.
塞尔维格没问题

No contacts, no IMs.
没与人接触或传递信息

If there was any tampering, sir,
如果有谁在搞鬼 长官

it wasn't at this end.
也不是我们这边的人

"At this end"?
什么意思

Yeah, the Cube is a doorway to the other end of space, right?
魔方是通向宇宙另一端的门吧

Doors open from both sides.
而门从两边都能开

Not yet.
还没到

Sir, please put down the spear.
先生 请放下你的矛

You have heart.
你有心

Please don't.
劝你不要

I still need that.
我还需要它

This doesn't have to get any messier.
没必要把事情闹得更大

Of course it does.
当然有必要

I've come too far for anything else.
我远道而来就是为了它

I am Loki, of Asgard
我是洛基 来自阿斯加德

and I am burdened with glorious purpose.
我肩负着光荣的使命

Loki,
洛基

brother of Thor.
托尔的弟弟

We have no quarrel with your people.
我们跟你们毫无纠葛

An ant has no quarrel with a boot.
而蚂蚁也没有招惹靴子

Are you planning to step on us?
你的意思是要踩死我们吗

I come with glad tidings
我带来了福音

of a world made free.
我要解放你们

Free from what?
从什么手里解放

Freedom.
自由

Freedom is life's great lie.
自由是最大的谎言

Once you accept that, in your heart,
如果你能发自内心接受这一点

you will know peace.
那你就能获得安宁

Yeah, you say "Peace,"
你口口声声说安宁

I kind of think you mean the other thing.
但我想你的意思完全相反

Sir, Director Fury is stalling.
长官 弗瑞局长在拖延时间

This place is about to blow
这个地方就要爆炸了

and drop a hundred feet of rock on us.
我们会被埋在几百米深的地下

He means to bury us.
他想要埋葬我们

Like the pharaohs of old.
就像古时的法老王一样

He's right. The portal is collapsing in on itself.
他说得对 传送门正在自我塌陷

We've got maybe two minutes before this goes critical.
再过两分钟就会爆炸

Well, then.
这样啊

I need these vehicles.
我要用这些车

- Who's that? - They didn't tell me.
-那是谁 -不知道

Hill!
希尔

Do you copy?
听得到吗

Barton has turned.
巴顿叛变了

They have the Tesseract! Shut them down!
他们抢走了魔方 拦住他们

Okay, let's go. No, leave it. Go!
好了 别管了 快走

We're clear upstairs, sir. You need to go.
楼上撤空了 长官 你得赶快离开

Director?
局长

Director Fury, do you copy?
弗瑞局长 听到了吗

The Tesseract is with a hostile force.
宇宙魔方被敌人抢走了

I have men down. Hill?
有人负伤 希尔 你那边情况如何

A lot of men still under.
还有很多人被埋在地下

I don't know how many survivors.
我不知道有多少幸存者

Sound a general call.
发出全面命令

I want every living soul not working rescue
下令所有不参与救援的人员

looking for that briefcase.
追查那个箱子的下落

Roger that.
明白

Coulson, get back to base. This is a Level Seven.
科尔森 返回基地 这是7级事件

As of right now,
从现在起

we are at war.
战争开始了

What do we do?
我们该怎么办

This is not how I wanted this evening to go.
今晚和我想的不太一样

I know how you wanted this evening to go.
我知道你是怎么想的

Believe me
相信我

this is better.
这样更好

Who are you working for?
你为谁卖命

Lermentov, yes?
是勒曼托夫吗

Does he think
他觉得

we have to go through him
我们还需要经过他同意

to move our cargo?
才能运我们的货吗

I thought General Solohob is in charge of the export business.
不是索罗霍布将军负责出口生意吗

Solohob
索罗霍布

a bagman, a front.
他就是个中间人 幌子

Your outdated information betrays you.
你那过时的情报害了你

The famous Black Widow
赫赫有名的黑寡妇

and she turns out to be simply another pretty face.
也不过是个花瓶而已

You really think I'm pretty?
你真的觉得我漂亮吗

Tell Lermentov we don't need him to move the tanks.
告诉勒曼托夫 不劳他大驾了

Tell him he is out.
告诉他 他玩完了

Well...
不过

...you may have to write it down.
你可能得写下来了

It's for her.
找她的

You listen carefully...
你给我听好了

You're at 1- 14 Silensky Plaza, 3rd floor.
你在114号索伦斯基广场三楼

We have an F-22 exactly eight miles out.
距你8公里的地方有架F-22战斗机

Put the woman on the phone, or I will blow up the block
让那女人接电话 否则不等你跑到大厅

before you can make the lobby.
我就能炸平整条街

- We need you to come in. - Are you kidding? I'm working.
-你快回来 -你开玩笑吗 我在工作

This takes precedence.
那就先放一放

I'm in the middle of an interrogation.
我正在审讯

This moron is giving me everything.
而这个傻逼什么都说了

I don't give everything.
我什么都没说啊

Look, you can't pull me out of this right now.
听着 我现在脱不开身

Natasha...
娜塔莎

Barton's been compromised.
巴顿被洗脑了

Let me put you on hold.
你先别挂

Where is Barton now?
巴顿在哪里

- We don't know. - But he's alive?
-不知道 -他还活着吧

We think so. I'll brief you on everything when you get back.
应该是的 等你回来再细说

But first, we need you to talk to the big guy.
但你得先去跟大家伙谈谈

Coulson, you know that Stark
科尔森 你也知道斯塔克

trusts me about as far as he can throw me.
他对我的信任就和他的战斗力一样少得可怜

I've got Stark. You get the big guy.
不 斯塔克交给我 你去找另一个大家伙

Who are you?
你是谁

Get out!
快出去

There is sickness here!
这里有病人

You're a doctor.
你是医生

My father's not waking up!
我爸爸昏迷不醒

He has a fever and he's moaning
他发烧了 还一直难受地呻吟

but his eyes won't open.
但眼睛却睁不开

Slow down.
慢慢说

My father...
我爸爸

Like them?
像他们一样吗

Please.
求你了

You should've got paid up front, Banner.
我真傻 早知道该先收钱

You know, for a man who's supposed to be avoiding stress
对于一个该远离压力的人来说

you picked a hell of a place to settle.
你可真是选了一个好地方安居

Avoiding stress isn't the secret.
远离压力不是我的诀窍

Then what is it? Yoga?
那是什么 做瑜伽吗

You brought me to the edge of the city. Smart.
你把我引到郊区来 真聪明

I assume the whole place is surrounded.
这里肯定被包围了吧

Just you and me.
只有你和我

And your actress buddy?
你那个小演员呢

Is she a spy, too? They start that young?
她也是间谍吗 起步得还真早啊

I did.
我当年就是这样

Who are you?
你是谁

Natasha Romanoff.
娜塔莎·罗曼诺夫

Are you here to kill me, Ms Romanoff?
你是来杀我的吗 罗曼诺夫女士

Because that's not going to work out for everyone.
因为我不像普通人那样能轻易被杀死

No, of course not. I'm here on behalf of S.H.I.E.L.D.
不 当然不是 我代表神盾来的

S.H.I.E.L.D.
神盾

How did they find me?
他们怎么找到我的

We never lost you, Doctor.
我们一直掌握着你的行踪 博士

We've kept our distance.
只是一直保持着距离

Even helped keep some other interested parties off your scent.
甚至还替你赶走了一些好奇人士

Why?
为什么

Nick Fury seems to trust you.
尼克·弗瑞看来挺信任你

But now we need you to come in.
但现在你得跟我走

What if I say no?
要是我不肯呢

I'll persuade you.
我会说服你

And what if the other guy says no?
要是…那个家伙不肯呢

You've been more than a year without an incident.
你一年多没出过"事故"了

I don't think you want to break that streak.
我想你应该也不想破这个戒

Well, I don't every time get what I want.
并不是你想就能每次都如愿的

Doctor, we're facing a potential global catastrophe.
博士 我们即将面临一场全球灾难

Well, those I actively try to avoid.
好吧 我一直都努力避免这一点

This
这个

is the Tesseract.
是宇宙魔方

It has the potential energy to wipe out the planet.
它有毁灭整个地球的能量

What does Fury want me to do, swallow it?
那弗瑞想要我做什么 把它吃掉吗

He wants you to find it. It's been taken.
他要你找到它 它被抢走了

It emits a gamma signature that's too weak for us to trace.
它发出的伽马信号太弱 我们无法追踪

There's no one that knows gamma radiation like you do.
而你是最了解伽马射线的人了

If there was, that's where I'd be.
所以我来找你

So, Fury isn't after the monster?
所以 弗瑞不是派你来抓怪物的咯

Not that he's told me.
反正他不是这么跟我说的

And he tells you everything?
他什么都会跟你说吗

Talk to Fury. He needs you on this.
去跟弗瑞谈吧 他需要你的帮助

He needs me in a cage?
他要把我关起来吗

No one's going to put you in a...
没有人会把你关起…

Stop lying to me!
不要再骗我了

I'm sorry. That was mean.
抱歉 我不该这么凶

I just wanted to see what you'd do.
我就是想试探一下你

Why don't we do this the easy way
这样吧 我们好好说话

where you don't use that
你把枪收起来

and the other guy doesn't make a mess.
而我也确保那个家伙不会乱来

Okay?
好吗

Natasha?
娜塔莎

Stand down.
退后

We're good here.
一切正常

"Just you and me."
还真是只有你和我

This is out of line, Director.
你玩过火了 局长

You're dealing with forces you can't control.
你说的是你控制不了的力量

You ever been in a war, Councilman? In a firefight?
你有打过仗吗 议员先生

Did you feel an overabundance of control?
你有体会过完全控制的感觉吗

You're saying that this Asgard is declaring war on our planet?
你是说这个阿斯加德已经向地球宣战了吗

Not Asgard. Loki.
不是阿斯加德 只是洛基

He can't be working alone. What about the other one?
他不可能是单干 另一个神呢

His brother.
他哥哥

Our intelligence says Thor is not a hostile
根据我们的情报 托尔不是敌人

but he's worlds away.
但他离我们太远了

We can't depend on him to help, either.
我们不能指望他来帮忙

It's up to us.
我们只能靠自己

Which is why you should be focusing on Phase 2.
所以你更应该全力开发阶段2

It was designed for exactly this...
它正是为这种情况…

Phase 2 isn't ready. Our enemy is.
阶段2还没完成 但敌人却准备好了

We need a response team.
我们需要一支应急小队

The Avengers Initiative was shut down.
复仇者计划已经取消了

This isn't about the Avengers.
我不是指复仇者联盟

We've seen the list.
我们看过那份名单

You're running the world's greatest covert security network
你有着世界一流的秘密特工组织

and you're going to leave the fate of the human race
却要把人类的命运

to a handful of freaks.
交到一群怪胎手上吗

I'm not leaving anything to anyone.
我没有要把任何事交给任何人

We need a response team.
我们确实需要一支应急小队

These people may be isolated, unbalanced even
这些人或许孤僻 甚至不太正常

but I believe with the right push
但我相信只要有正确的动力

they can be exactly what we need.
他们就能给我们亟需的帮助

You believe?
你相信吗

War isn't won by sentiment, Director.
靠感情可赢不了战争 局长

No, it's won by soldiers.
是的 只能靠战士

There's not enough time.
没时间了

I got to put her in the water!
我得让她落在海里

You won't be alone.
你不是一个人

Oh, my God.
天啊

This guy is still alive!
这家伙还活着

Trouble sleeping?
睡不着吗

I slept for 70 years, sir. I think I've had my fill.
我睡了70年 长官 我想我睡得够久了

Then you should be out,
那你该走出去

celebrating, seeing the world.
庆祝一下 看看世界

When I went under, the world was at war.
我沉睡的时候 世界还在打仗

I wake up, they say we won.
等我醒过来 他们说战争打赢了

They didn't say what we lost.
却没说我们失去了什么

We've made some mistakes along the way.
一直以来我们都在犯错

Some, very recently.
有些直到今天还在不断重演

Are you here with a mission, sir?
你是来说任务的吗 长官

I am.
是的

Trying to get me back in the world?
又想让我回归这个世界吗

Trying to save it.
是想拯救这个世界

HYDRA's secret weapon.
海德拉的秘密武器

Howard Stark fished that out of the ocean
是霍华德·斯塔克在找你的时候

when he was looking for you.
从海底打捞上来的

He thought what we think.
他和我们想的一样

The Tesseract could be the key to unlimited sustainable energy.
宇宙魔方是开发无限能源的关键

That's something the world sorely needs.
这正是人类迫切需要的力量

Who took it from you?
它被谁抢走了

He's called Loki.
他叫洛基

He's not from around here.
他不是本地人

There's a lot we'll have to bring you up to speed on if you're in.
你加入的话还有很多情况需要了解

The world has gotten even stranger
这世界和你记忆中的比起来

than you already know.
变得更加奇怪了

At this point, I doubt anything would surprise me.
事到如今 我觉得已经没什么能让我意外了

Ten bucks says you're wrong.
我赌10块钱 说你错了

There's a debriefing packet
任务资料

waiting for you back at your apartment.
已经放在你公寓了

Is there anything you can tell us about the Tesseract
关于宇宙魔方

that we ought to know now?
你能告诉我们什么吗

You should have left it in the ocean.
你们就不该把它捞上来

Good to go on this end. The rest is up to you.
这边准备就绪 接下来看你的了

You disconnected the transmission lines?
你断开输电线了吗

Are we off the grid?
我们与电网断开了吗

Stark Tower is about to become a beacon
斯塔克大楼即将成为

of self-sustaining clean energy.
自给清洁能源的灯塔

Well, assuming the arc reactor takes over
如果方舟反应堆能接替发电

and it actually works.
并且正常运行的话

I assume.
那是肯定的

Light her up.
点亮她吧

How does it look?
她看起来怎么样

Like Christmas, but with more me.
像圣诞节 但更有我的风格

We've got to go wider on the public awareness campaign.
我们得加大公众宣传

You need to do some press.
你要在媒体上造势

I'm in DC tomorrow,
明天我会去华盛顿

I'm working on the zoning for the next three buildings.
为另外三座大楼选址

Pepper, you're killing me. The moment, remember?
小辣椒 你把气氛都毁了 记得吗

Enjoy the moment.
享受当下这一刻

Get in here and I will.
等你进来我再享受

Sir, Agent Coulson of S.H.I.E.L.D. is on the line.
先生 神盾的科尔森探员打来电话

I'm not in.
说我在外面

I'm actually out.
我确实在外面

Sir, I'm afraid he's insisting.
先生 恐怕他坚持要找您

Grow a spine, Jarvis. I got a date.
强硬点 贾维斯 我有约会

Levels are holding steady, I think.
能量水平保持稳定 应该吧

Of course they are. I was directly involved.
当然了 是我亲自动手的

Which brings me to my next question.
这正好让我想到一个问题

How does it feel to be a genius?
当天才的感觉如何

Well, I really wouldn't know, now would I?
我怎么会知道

What do you mean? All this came from you.
这叫什么话 这一切都归功于你<

  • 0
    点赞
  • 0
    收藏
    觉得还不错? 一键收藏
  • 0
    评论

“相关推荐”对你有帮助么?

  • 非常没帮助
  • 没帮助
  • 一般
  • 有帮助
  • 非常有帮助
提交
评论
添加红包

请填写红包祝福语或标题

红包个数最小为10个

红包金额最低5元

当前余额3.43前往充值 >
需支付:10.00
成就一亿技术人!
领取后你会自动成为博主和红包主的粉丝 规则
hope_wisdom
发出的红包
实付
使用余额支付
点击重新获取
扫码支付
钱包余额 0

抵扣说明:

1.余额是钱包充值的虚拟货币,按照1:1的比例进行支付金额的抵扣。
2.余额无法直接购买下载,可以购买VIP、付费专栏及课程。

余额充值