- Download and install Sun Java Studio Enterprise 8 from here (Sun Developer Network registration required).
- After installing JSE8, download the NetBeans Mobility Pack 4.1 for Windows here or Linux here
- Install the NetBeans Mobility Pack 4.1. When you come to the following screen:
- browse to your JSE8 install director and select the "ide" folder. On Windows, the correct selection will look something like this:
- Complete the Mobility Pack installation.
- To begin developing a Java ME application, start JSE8 and select a new Mobile project from the New Project options.
http://ldtp.freedesktop.org/wiki/ Cross Platform GUI Test Automation tool Linux version is L...