越狱Season 1-Season 1, Episode 3: Cell Test

 

Season 1, Episode 3: Cell Test

 

 

-CO: Oh, my God.

我的天

Williamson, get in here.

Williamson 快进来

What the hell happened here?

hell: 地狱

这里怎么回事?

-John: An accident

accident: 意外,事故.

一点小意外

-CO: Here... gotta get him to the infirmary. Come on.

gotta=have got to: 必须 infirmary: 医务室,医务所

赶紧把他送去医务室,来

-Berwick: Get out.

出去

I thought you said

thought: 以为. Thought是think的过去适合过去分词.

我以为你只是

you were gonna have a conversation with him.

gonna=going to: 将要,将会

想和他说些悄悄话

-John: Yeah, I did.

没错

Things, uh, escalated.

escalated: 扩大,升高.在这里可以译成事态扩大了 

我不是故意的

-Sarah: Bring him on into Three.

带他去3号房

 Cathy, I'm gonna need ten CC's of Xylocaine.

CC: 毫升.意思等同于Milliliter  Xylocaine: 塞罗卡因短效中等强度的麻醉剂

Cathy 给他十毫升麻醉药

Thanks, guys. I'll take it from here.

 guy: (男)人,家伙

感谢帮忙我可以处理这事

I said thank you, I'll take it from here.

我说,可以了请你们出去

-CO: Let's go

走吧

-Sarah: Okay...

好的

let's take a look at you.

让我看看你的脚

You're gonna be okay...

你会没事的

What happened?

发生了什么

-Michael: Uh, nothing.

没什么

-Sarah: This isn't nothing, Michael

你坦白告诉我,Michael

I need you to tell me what happened.

我要知道发生了什么

-Michael: Don't make me lie to you.

 lie: 说谎

不要逼我对你说谎

Please.

拜托

-Sarah: I think you better have I.A. start an investigation.

better: 最好,有一些命令口气 investigation: 调查动词:investigate

我希望内务部能对这件事进行调查

-Berwick: Oh, there's no need.

不需要

We know what happened.

我们很清楚发生了什么

-Sarah: Uh, perhaps you'd be good enough to enlighten me?

enlighten: 想某人阐明含义使明白

那麻烦你告诉我

-Berwick: There was a pair of gardening shears

gardening: 园艺 shears: 大剪刀

地上有一把除草剪刀

left on the floor of the shed.

 shed: 小屋,车棚

就在他工作的小屋子里

Evidently, he stepped on them.

evidently: 明显地 step: 踏

很明显,他踩了上去

-Sarah: Blade went right through his boot, huh?

blade: 刀锋,刀口 boot: 靴子

所以刀锋割伤了他的脚?

-Berwick: Yep.

 Yep: 美国口语—是

是的

-Sarah: So, uh, why wasn't the boot still on his foot?

 still: 仍然

但他脚上还穿着鞋子?

-Berwick: Like I said, Doc...

Doc:口语的医生称呼

我说过了,医生

we got it taken care of.

这不是你该管的事

Let's go

走吧

-Burrows:I'm going to kill that scum. 

 Scum: (口语)下贱的人人渣

我要杀了那个人渣—

-Michael: You won't.

你不会的

You kill him, you kill our express ticket out of here.

express: 快车

你杀了他等于剥夺了我们离开的机会

-Burrows:Look what he did to you

看他对你做了什么

you're not going to last a second in this place

 last: 支撑

如果我不采取行动

unless I do something about it.

unless: 除非

我怕你活不过下一分钟

-Michael: You ever hear of Top Flight Charters?

 ever: 曾经

你听过Top Flight Charters公司吗

-Burrows: Yeah.

听过

-Michael: They operate flights from small airfields across the Midwest,

 airfield: 飞机场尤指机场的降落场

他们运作中西部一些小型机场的航线

like the one ten miles from here.

那公司离这里不到10英里

They're run by a shell corporation Abruzzi owns.

 run: 经营打理 shell: 贝壳,壳 corporation: 公司 own: 所有,拥有

属于Abruzzi名下的空壳公司

We get him on board,

board: 木板,董事会

如果我们跟他合作

there's gonna be a midnight flight waiting for us

 midnight: 午夜

就可以保证我们可以月黑高飞

the night we get outside those walls.

离开这四面高墙

-Burrows: You're willing to risk the entire escape

willing: 愿意的 risk: 冒…的危险 entire: 整个的 escape: 逃亡

你愿意把逃亡的成败

on a guy you don't even know?

压在这个你不了解的人身上?

-Michael: Preparation can only take you so far.

 preparation: 准备策划

谋事在人

After that, you gotta take a few leaps of faith.

 leap: 跳跃;激增;突然转变 faith: 信念信仰

成事在天

-Burrows:Abruzzi’s a huge leap of faith, Michael.

huge: 巨大的

我不相信Abruzzi是可以依赖的"东风"

-Michael: I'm not talking about Abruzzi.

不仅仅是Abruzzi

There's someone else who holds the key to this entire thing.

 Entire: 全部的整个的

还有一人是关键人物

With him, it either works or it doesn't.

work: 奏效

有了他决定最后是成功还是失败

Problem is,

问题是

I couldn't know who that was until I got in here.

我要进来以后才能肯定这个人是谁

-Burrows: Sucre?

Sucre?

You can't be serious.

 serious: 认真的严肃的

你开玩笑吧

The guy's a thief ,Michael; he can't be trusted.

 trust: 相信信任

那是一个贼,你不能相信他

-Michael: Gonna have to trust him,

必须相信他

because he's my cell mate.

cell: 牢房 mate: 同伴;伙伴

因为他是我的室友

-Burrows: How well do you know him?

你对他了解多少?

About as well as a man can in a week.

认识了不过一周

You tell him, he tells everyone,

你告诉他等于告诉所有人

we're done. You know that, right?

done: 完蛋的,毁了的

那样我们就完了,你明白吗

-Michael: We don't get him on board, there's not going

他不加入的话

to be any digging in that cell,

 digging: 挖

我没法在牢房采取任何行动

and if there's no digging in that cell...

一旦如此

then there's no escape.

逃亡只是做梦

-Maricruz: Hello, please leave a message after the tone.

 tone: 声音,音调

你好,请在B一声后留下口讯

-Fernando: Maricruz ?

Maricruz?

It's me, baby. You there?

是我,亲爱的,你在吗

Pick up if you're there, mami. I been in the SHU.

 mami: (西班牙语)宝贝  SHU: 禁闭

你在的话接电话我被关禁闭了

I been thinking about you

我一直很想你

About your body

想你迷人的肉体

God, I've been thinking about your body...

我不停的想啊想...

- Mrs. Delgado: Hello?

你好

-Fernando: Uh, Mrs. Delgado....

Delgado太太...

Hi. How you doing?

你好吗

It's me, Fernando.

我是Fernando

Um, sorry to bother you at home, but, uh,

bother: 烦扰

抱歉打扰你

you know what's up with Maricruz's cell phone?

cell: 细胞;电池;光电元件

Maricruz的手机打不通

It just keeps going straight to voice mail.

 straight: 直接 

都是留言信箱

- Mrs. Delgado: Maybe she has it turned off.

她大概把手机关掉了

-Fernando: Any chance you know where she is?

chance: 机会,可能性

请问你知道她在哪里吗

- Mrs. Delgado: I know exactly where she is.

 exactly: 完全地准确地

我当然知道

-Fernando: And that would be?

她在哪里?

- Mrs. Delgado: with hector

 Hector?

That's right.

是的

They're at the mall ,I think.

mall: 商业街,购物商场

他们出去逛街了,我想

-Fernando: I don't suppose, next time you see her,

suppose: 认为;推测

我不知道你们见面的时候

you could have her turn her phone back on?

你是不是能让她把手机打开

Mrs. Delgado ,I know you don't like me,

Delgado太太,我知道你不喜欢我

but I love your daughter and she loves me.

但我爱她,她也爱我

We're going to get married, you know?

married: 已婚的

我们快结婚了,你知道吗

- Mrs. Delgado: If you were a decent man and you really loved her,

 decent: 体面的;好心的

如果你真对我女儿好

you'd let her live her life.

就不要再纠缠不放

-Fernando: What's that supposed to mean?

这什么意思

- Mrs. Delgado: I'll tell her you called.

我会告诉她你曾来电

-T-Bag: I'm looking to do some damage.

damage: 破坏

我想搞破坏

-man: Well, you come to the right place.

你真来对地方了

-T-Bag: I want to do it slow.

我要慢慢来

Inflict the maximum amount of pain,

inflict: 施予(打击等);使遭受(痛苦等) pain: 痛苦

造成最大的痛苦

so a guy wishes he'd just die,

wish: 希望

让人求死不能

you know, and get it over with,

你知道就是垂死

but just can't quite get there.

但又不会去见上帝那种

-man: Oh, I got that.

get: 明白,理解

明白

I got that.

明白了

Look at this right here, boss.

boss: [主美国英语](控制某一地区政治机构或党派的)首领,领袖,首脑,头子

来看看这个

I call it "the gutter."

gutter: 沟槽;锯齿刀

这锯齿刀

Jam it up there in the stomach,

jam: 塞,塞进 stomach: 胃

从胃那里插进去

and these bits right here hook the intestines.

 bit: 齿片 hook: 钩住 intestines: 肠

会把肠都拉出来

You give it a pull back,

只要轻轻一拉

poor sucker's guts are hanging right out of his stomach,

 sucker: [口语]易上当受骗者,涉世不深的人;易着迷者;笨蛋 gut: [复数]内脏 hang out: 挂出

那个可怜虫的内脏会乱成一团

and he'll get a real good look at 'em,

他会像你说的那样

'cause the wound's not fatal

 wound: 伤口创伤  fatal: 致命的灾难性的

求死不能

Well, least not until the infection sets in.

 least: 最起码 infection: 传染源;传染物

起码在那个可怕的瞬间

-T-Bag: You're one sick puppy, you know that?

 sick: 病态的恶心的 puppy: 自负的青年

你真是一个变态的家伙

Thank you.

谢谢

-Veronica: What happened?

怎么回事

-Michael: I'm okay.

我很好

-Veronica: They've gotten to you, haven't they?

他们打你了吗

The other prisoners

prisoner: 囚犯

牢里的人

My God Michael this place is going to kill you.

这地方会让你送命的

-Michael: You said you talked to a woman.

你说你跟一个女士有接触

 Leticia Barris. 

 Leticia Barris.

-Veronica: How'd you know?

你怎么知道的

-Michael: A year ago, I was doing exactly what you're doing.

exactly: 完全地

一年前我竭尽所能

Trying to find out the truth

试图找出真相

It's a bottomless pit, Veronica.

bottomless: 似无底的,深不可测的 pit: 深坑

结果徒劳无功,Veronica

They designed it that way,

design: 设计

他们都设计好了

so that, by the time you got to the bottom of it

一旦你穷追不舍

Lincoln would be dead.

Lincoln也会被杀

-Veronica: Why didn't you tell me you were doing this?

你没有告诉我你一直在查这事

-Michael: Once the day was set,

set: 确定;指定

一旦日子定下来

once that final appeal had been rejected,

 final: 最后的 appeal: 申诉上诉 reject: 拒绝,驳回

最终上诉被驳回

he had 60 days to live.

他只剩下60天的时间

Figured I could play their game

figure: [美国口语]认为,判断

我不能坐视一切发生

and watch him die in the process,

process: 过程

而无动于衷

or I could take matters into my own hands.

matter: 事情 own: 自己的

我宁可把自己的想法付诸行动

-Veronica: You don't have to do that.

你不需要这样做

Leticia knows something. If I can get it out of her,

Leticia知道一些东西我要找出来

maybe we can reopen Lincoln's case.

reopen: 重开 case: [法律]诉讼,讼案

也许能重开Lincoln的案子

-Michael: What'd she tell you?

她说什么了

-Veronica: She said that somebody else

她说有人

was behind the killing of the Vice President's brother.

是这案子的幕后黑手

she took off before I could get anything out of her.

在她说出来以前她走掉了

She's holed up in the Elysian Fields Projects.

Elysian: 极乐世界的,天堂(似)的 field: 土地 project: 项目,计划

她是伊甸园计划的一部分

I'm going to go see her this afternoon.

下午我去见见她

-Michael: Place is dangerous.

那地方很危险

You should take someone with you.

找人陪你去

-Veronica: Who?

-Michael: Fiancee would be a good place to start.

fiancée : 未婚夫

或者你未婚夫会是一个好人选

-Veronica: I think that's probably

probably: 可能

我想Sebastian

the last thing in the world Sebastian'd ever want to do.

last: 最后的

不会愿意陪我做这样的事情

-Michael: It's good to see you.

见到你真好

-Veronica: You, too.

我也是

-schoolmaster: No priors, a good student

 prior: [美国俚语]前科

没有前科,一个好学生

Then you get yourself arrested for intent to sell.

 arrest: 拘捕 intent: [法律](犯罪或侵权行为的)故意

因为贩药被抓住

Good life get a little boring?

boring: 令人厌烦的

好日子过腻了?

- L.J: It was stupid.

stupid: 愚蠢的

我一时糊涂

It won't happen again.

不会再发生这样的事情

-schoolmaster: Well, we're all here to make sure of that.

我们要确信这一点

I took some time to speak to your mother before you came in.

你来之前我跟你母亲聊过

She told me that there were some...

她告诉我一个可以

some extenuating circumstances in your life right now.

extenuating: 使减轻的,情有可原的 circumstances: 情况

改善你行为的方法

- L.J: Yeah, if you're talking about that guy at Fox River,

如果你想说在监狱的那个人

he's got nothing to do with this.

他跟这事没有一点关系

- Lisa: He refuses to call him his father.

refuse: 拒绝

他拒绝称呼他为父亲

- L.J: The world would be a better place without him.

这个世界没有他会更好

- Lisa: LJ

LJ

-schoolmaster: It's clear to me you've got a lot of anger, young man.

clear: 清楚的,清晰的 anger: 愤怒

你的火气可不小啊年轻人

Misdirected, it could land you in the wrong place.

 misdirect: 错误的指导 land: 落下,陷入

这样的情绪会让你做错事

So, to make sure that doesn't happen,

为了避免你再犯错

you're gonna have to check in with me once a week.

每周你要向我报到一次

Fridays, one hour

周五,一小时

Your attendance at school and your grades need to be pristine.

attendance: 出席 grade: 成绩,分数 pristine: 质朴的;纯洁的

在学校不能无辜缺席成绩要良好校长

- L.J: Absolutely

absolutely: [口语]当然

当然

-schoolmaster: And to give you a real good idea

同时我有一个建议

where that anger of yours will get you if you don't rein it in,

rein: 驾驭支配

你必须控制你的情绪而不是被情绪控制

I'm signing you up for the Scared Straight program at Fox River.

sign: 签字,署名 scared: 害怕的 program: 计划

我会让你参加一个监狱辅导计划

You'll have a mentor, who you'll work with weekly,

 mentor: 指导者 weekly: 每周的

在里面,你会有自己的导师

to give you a little perspective.

perspective: 看法,观点;洞察力

每周与你见面并给你相关辅导

- L.J: A mentor

导师?

-schoolmaster: Your father

你的父亲

-Fernando: Tell me that ain't what I think it is.

告诉我这不是我想的那东西

-Michael: It's ain't what you think it is.

这不是你想的那东西

-Fernando: Fish.

fish: [美国、加拿大俚语]新入狱的囚犯

雏儿

A cell phone in here

你在这里打手机?

That's cardinal sin number one.

 cardinal: 主要的,首要的 sin: 罪,罪孽

这是罪加一等

They can tack two years onto your bid, automatic.

 tack: 添加 bid: (拍卖中买方的)出价,喊价 automatic: 自动的

他们会在你刑期上加判你2年

-Michael: If they catch you

如果你被捉到的话

-Fernando: Man, you know what kind of trouble I can get,

你知道我会有麻烦

for just knowing what I know?

就因为知道这事

Now, that means you can make calls whenever you want, right?

你有需要就可以打电话,对吗?

-Michael: I don't like the look in your eye.

我不喜欢你看我的眼神

What's in there you never saw it.

里面的东西,你从未看见

Got it?

 get: 明白,理解

明白吗

-Pope: Why didn't you include any names?

 include: 列入

你为何不提出任何名字?

-Burrows: Why would I want anyone to watch me die?

我不想别人看着我死去

-Pope: I've seen it happen a number of ways.

这样的事数不胜数

Some people want to go it alone,

alone: 单独地

有些人希望独自离去

others have grandiose statements they want to make.

 grandiose: 宏大的自以为是的  statement: 声明,陈述

有些却在死前还在大放厥词

But most want some member of their family there,

member: 成员

当然大部分人希望家人陪伴在侧

before they leave this world.

在弥留的一刻

-Burrows: I'll do it alone.

我选择独自承受

-Pope: In my opinion,

opinion: 看法,意见

在我看来

all inmates who have made that choice

inmate: (尤指)同院病人;同狱犯人 choice: 选择

选择孤独离去的人

have deeply regretted it in their final minutes.

deeply: 深深地  regret: 后悔

多半在死前后悔自己的决定

-Burrows: I'll, uh...

我...

-Pope: ...leave it blank for now.

 leave: 保留,留下 blank: 空白表格

让你保留这份申请表

You have less than four weeks now.

你剩下不到4周的时间

You should give it some thought.

thought: 想法,思想

再仔细考虑一下

-Veronica: Hi. I'mI'm looking for Leticia Barris.

我要找 Leticia Barris

-landlord: Five

五号房

-Veronica: Thank you.

谢谢

Hello!

你好

- Leticia: Don't move.

不要动

-Veronica: Take it easy, Leticia.

别紧张,Leticia

 - Leticia: You're working with them, aren't you?

你是他们一伙的

-Veronica:  With who 

 和谁?

- Leticia: Think I'm stupid, lady?

你认为我很笨吗

I hear the clicks on my phone,

 click: 咔哒声

我知道我电话被监听了

I see the cars out there on the street.

还有停在对面马路的车

-Veronica: I know you're scared. I am, too.

scared: 害怕的

我知道你很害怕,我也是

But, please, put the gun down.

gun: 枪

请你把枪放下

Where you going?

你去哪里

- Leticia: Ireland. What difference does it make?

difference: 不同;区别

爱尔兰去哪里有何分别

-Veronica: It makes all the difference.

有分别

Nobody's ever gotten your testimony.

 testimony: 证词作证

你不曾在法庭作供

- Leticia: That's exactly the reason I'm still breathing.

exactly: 完全地,正是 breathe: 呼吸

所以我现在还活着

-Veronica: I'm not with them, Leticia. You have to believe me.

我不是你的敌人,希望你相信我

- Leticia: Oh, yeah? Then what you sneaking in here for?

sneak: 潜行,偷偷摸摸做

那你偷偷来找我目的何在

-Veronica: I thought maybe they'd gotten to you.

我只是担心有人比我先到一步

- Leticia: Oh, yeah?

是吗

And why do you care so much about my wellbeing,

wellbeing: 幸福,安乐;健康

你对我的事如此关心

all of a sudden?

忽然之间?

-Veronica: I don't.

我没有

- Leticia: Finally, an honest answer

 finally: 最后,最终 honest: 诚实的,正直的

这才像句人话

-Veronica: But maybe you can save Lincoln.

save: 拯救

我只是希望你可以救Lincoln

And maybe you can bring down the guys

还有把杀你男友的人

who killed your boyfriend in the process.

绳之于法

If somebody killed you,

如果被杀的是你

and Crab could have done something to the guys who did it

你男友也会这样做吧

you think he would have?

你以为他不会吗

- Leticia: I'm not as strong as he was.

我没有那么坚强

I can't take those people on.

我不能对付那些人

-Veronica: I'll take 'em on.

我可以

All you have to do is come to my office

你只需要来我办公室

and tell me what you know.

告诉我你所知道的

I'll type it up,

type: 打字

我会记录下来

you can sign the affidavit, and split.

 sign: 签字,签署 affidavit: 宣誓书书面陈述 split: 俚语—离开

签署一份宣誓书后你就可以离开

I'll take you to the airport myself.

有需要我甚至可以亲自送你去机场

-Burrows: Bellick

Bellick

-Berwick: Hey, what's up, Lincoln?

怎么了,Lincoln

-Burrows: I want some extra time outside for the next couple weeks.

extra: 额外的,多余的 

下来几个星期我需要多一点外出的时间

-Berwick: Paint fumes in P.I. must be getting to you.

 paint: 油漆;涂饰 fumes: 烟

刷墙刷厌烦了?

-Burrows: Cell phones allowed in here?

allowed: 容许的

这里允许带手机吗?

-Berwick: Who?

谁?

-Burrows: Extra time outside

额外的时间

A couple cigarettes

还要一些烟

-Berwick: Half hour. One week.

每周半小时

One cigarette

一枝烟

-Burrows: Know a con named Sucre?

 con: 囚犯. convict的缩写

知道叫Sucre的家伙?

– Philly: This is what I don't understand, John.

我实在不明白,John

Otto Fibonacci fingers you.

finger: [美国俚语](向警方)告发,告密;向警察指明(罪犯等)

Fibonacci指正你

He put you in prison for life.

他让你下半辈子蹲在大牢里

Yet, you act like you don't even want to find out where he is.

act: 行动

你似乎对此漠不关心

-John: That's not true, Philly.

这不是真的,Philly

– Philly: Well, maybe it's 'cause you don't think

是不是你觉得自己

you have anything to lose anymore,?

lose: 失去

已经一无所有了?

you know, You're already locked up.

你已经在里面了

You... you know, maybe you, um...

我在想...

maybe you like it here.

或者你喜欢里面

I mean, I don't know.

我不知道

But, what I do know

我只是肯定

is that, if Fibonacci testifies next month,

 testifies: 出庭作证

Fibonacci会在下月作证

you and I are gonna be neighbors.

neighbor: 邻居,街坊

我快要成为你的邻居了

And I am not going to let that happen.

我不会让这一切发生

-John: I don't think you would fit in here, Philly.

我想你不会适应里面的环境的

– Philly: Fancy suits, ties, shirts

fancy: [价格等)高价的;昂贵的 suit: 套装 tie: 领带

名牌衬衣,领带和西装

I think you're right, so, uh...

我想你是对的

so, let's cut to the chase.

chase: 猎物

我不想跟你废话

Did you break this kid?

break: 摧残,压制 kid: 小孩

你对付那小子没有

Did he tell you where Fibonacci is?

他有没有告诉你Fibonacci的下落

What is this?

这是什么?

-John: It's a little gift from me to you.

gift: 礼物

我给你的小礼物

– Philly: This his

 crack: 屈服

是他的?

-John: Yeah, he won't crack.

对,他没屈服

– Philly: Well, perhaps, you should consider

perhaps: 也许 consider: 考虑

我想你要另找方法

using a different methodology then, John.

methodology: 方法

解决这事情

From what I gather,

gather: 推测;断定

据我所知

there are far worse threats in prison

far: 非常,大大地 threat: 威胁,恐吓 prison: 监狱

有些东西比肉体伤害

other than bodily harm.

bodily: 身体的  harm: 伤害

更能让人屈服

-John: What happened to the days when you used to trust me,

 trust: 信任

记得以前你信任我

Philly, that I would get things done?

是因为我总能把事情办好?

– Philly: Those were the days

以前我信任你

when you actually did get things done, John.

actually : 事实上

总是在你把事情办妥以后

-John’s children: Daddy!

爹地

Daddy! Did you hear the news?

你听到那消息了吗?

-John: What? WhatWhat news?

什么消息?

-John’s children: We're going to stay with Uncle Philly

我们会和Philly叔叔

at the lake for a few weeks.

到湖边玩几个星期

– Philly: Yeah. We're gonna have a good time!

是的,我们会玩得很开心

You're right, John. Maybe you're right.

你是对的,John

I do trust you.

我信任你

Now, you're gonna take care of that thing, aren't you?

而你不会让我失望的,对吗?

-Berwick: How are those bone yard visits going

bone: 骨头 yard: 庭院 

那个夫妻探访怎样

with that girlfriend of yours?

你的女友还好吧

I imagine pretty good, huh?

imagine: 猜想;料想  pretty: 相当地

我想应该很爽吧

You know, visitation rules stipulate that conjugals

 visitation: 访问,探访 rule: 规则,惯例 stipulate: 规定约定 conjugal: 结婚的,婚姻的

你知道这是

are only for married couples.

couple: 情侣,夫妻

已婚犯人的专利

-Fernando: But we're engaged.

engaged: 已订婚的

我们订婚了

Besides, I got that coming to me

besides: 此外

我有这个机会

'cause I ain't caused no static in this place

cause: 导致 static: 麻烦

是因为我一向安分守纪

Please don't dead my conjugals.

dead: 剥夺公民权的

请不要剥夺我的权利

-Berwick: I won't.

我不会的

-Fernando: Thank you.

谢谢

-Berwick: But, in exchange,

作为交换

you have to tell me where that cell phone is.

我要你告诉我那手机的事情

-Fernando: Cell phone?

手机?

-Berwick: Don't play stupid with me.

不要装傻

I'm giving you a chance to save your precious conjugals.

 save: 保留 precious: 宝贵的珍贵的

这是你唯一的机会保住你过夫妻生活的权利

You lie to me, they're gone,

lie: 说谎

如果你说谎,什么都没有了

and they're never coming back.

永远都不会有了

Now, where's that cell phone?

那手机在哪里?

Turner?

特纳

Your transfer came in.

transfer: 调动;调职

你的换岗批准了

They want you in administration.

administration: 行政,管理

你会负责文书工作

-Burrows: He didn't talk.

他没说

-Fernando: All I got to say is I better get to make all the calls I want.

我要打一些电话

-Michael: Gonna be kind of hard.

gonna=going to: 将会

你很难如愿

-Fernando: Soap?

肥皂?

I lost my congugals over soap?!

我失去夫妻权利因为一块肥皂?!

-Michael: You may have lost your conjugals,

你失去了一点权利

but I can do you one better.

但我会给你更多

I can get you to her.

让你们可以在一起

-Fernando: To Maricruz.

和Maricruz

Yeah? And how you gonna do that?

怎么做?

-Michael: We're breaking out of here.

我们要越狱

-Fernando: How?

怎样

-Michael: It starts in our cell.

cell: 牢房

从我们的牢房开始

-Fernando: In our cell?

我们的牢房?

-Michael: To tell you the truth,

告诉你

it's already started.

已经开始了

-Fernando: Are you crazy?

crazy: 发疯的,疯狂的

你疯了吗

You think I want to break out of here?

你以为我想越狱?

16 months from now, I'm out the gate.

再过16个月我就出去了

I'm getting married. papi.

我要结婚了

and I'm sure as hell not doing it with no posse on my ass.

 posse: 警察警卫队 ass: 屁股

我可不想在婚礼时被警察捉回去

Man, I ought to beat you six ways till Sunday!

 beat: 打 till: 直到…为止

我真想把你揍个半死

I lost my conjugals, pendejo.

我失去了我的权利

and all because of your little bar of soap.

 bar: 条,棒

就因为你的肥皂

I had to test you; see if you could keep a secret.

 test: 测试 

我要试试你能否保守秘密

-Fernando: You want a secret?

你要秘密?

-Michael: I got a secret for you, Fish.

我告诉你个秘密

You dig in my cell while I'm there,

dig: 挖

你在我的牢房乱搞

and I'm gonna split your wig.

split: 劈开 wig: [美国俚语]头发;头脑;头

我就劈死你

 

( speaking Spanish )

(西班牙语)

 

-Burrows:That went well.

这下好了

-Veronica: Why don't we start with Lincoln's relationship

relationship: [委婉语](男女苟合的)暧昧关系,男女关系

我们从Lincoln和你男友的关系来开始

- Leticia: He owed my man $90,000, and he wasn't getting it done.

owe: 欠 done: 完成的

他欠我男友9万块钱一直没法还清

Then, all of a sudden, it gets done.

突然间他有钱了

Crab walks in with 90K and a bigass smile on his face.

bigass: 超级大的

Crab很高兴地拿着钱回来

-Veronica: Who paid him?

pay: 支付,付清

谁给他的钱

- Leticia: Not Lincoln they paid his marker.

marker: [美国俚语]期票;借据

不是Lincoln,别人帮他付的

-Veronica: Who's "they"?

别人是谁?

It's all right, Leticia. I told you, you're safe here.

没事的,你现在很安全

- Leticia: Crab brought this guy home. Never seen him before.

我在家里见过他一次,就一次

Crab did what he always did when he was doing big business

business: 商业,生意

Crab在做大生意的时候

he told me to take a walk, so that's exactly what I did.

exactly: 完全地

总是叫我出去

There was something about this guy,

关于那个男人

though he wasn't the kind of guy Crab usually dealt with.

不像是Crab经常来往的那种人

-Veronica: What do you mean?

什么意思

- Leticia: Couldn't put my finger on it till he went outside.

finger: 手指

他们似乎不可侵犯

Then I knew.

我就知道

He had that look.

有那种感觉

-Veronica: What look? 

 什么感觉?

- Leticia: You know,

你知道的

that they own the place.

own: 拥有

像是他们是发号司令的人

That they're untouchable

untouchable: 不可批评的,不容置疑的

有一种权威的感觉

Like they're government

government: 政府

像他们是官方的人

-Veronica: So the government paid Lincoln's debt?

debt: 债务

你说政府偿还了Lincoln的债务?

Did Crab say what they wanted in return?

Crab有没有说他们想交换什么?

- Leticia: Uhuh.

-Veronica: All right.

好吧

Uh, just give me a moment to type this up.

你等我一会把东西打好

 Where are you going? 

 smoke: 香烟

你要去哪?

- Leticia: I'm gonna have a smoke.

我得去抽烟

-Veronica: Look, this is only gonna take me a minute.

take: 花费(时间)

一分钟就好

- Leticia: So will the smoke.

一根烟

-Sarah: No redness or swelling, so it's no sign of infection.

 redness: 充血的,发炎的  swelling: 肿胀的  sign: 迹象,征兆   infection: 感染,传染病

没有红肿和发炎

I'm gonna keep you on antibiotics for the next ten days.

antibiotics: 抗生素

再打十天抗生素

You should be good.

你就会没事了

Michael, you understand, by law,

Michael,你要明白

I'm obligated to file a report

obligate: [常用被动语态]使负有义务;使在法律上(或道义上)负有责任 file: 提出 report: 报告

我有责任向上面报告

if I feel there's been prisoner misconduct.

misconduct: 不法行为,胡作非为

如果我知道囚犯之间有些什么

There's no way this injury happened

injury: 受伤处

这伤绝不可能是

by stepping on a blade in a garden shed.

step: 踏 blade: 刀锋 shed: 小屋

意外践踏一把除草剪刀造成的

-Michael: If you file a report, things could get a lot worse for me.

你报告上去事情对我而言会变得更糟

-Sarah: They're not already?

现在还不够糟?

-Michael: Not compared to what they could be.

会有更可怕的事情在后面

I've made some enemies.

enemy: 敌人

我有不少敌人

-Sarah: Yeah.

Scared?

害怕吗

Men... Okay.

这样...

here's what I think. I think you are scared.

我想你会害怕

And you wouldn't be human if you weren't scared

human: 人,人类

如果不害怕那不正常

in a place like this.

在这样的地方

-Michael: When I was young, I couldn't sleep at night,

young: 年幼的

我小的时候晚上无法入眠

'cause I thought there was a monster in the closet.

monster: 怪物 closet: 壁橱,衣橱

常觉得衣橱里有怪物在窥视我

But my brother told me

我哥哥对我说

there wasn't anything in the closet but fear.

fear: 恐惧

门后面什么也没有只有你的恐惧

That fear wasn't real.

那不是真实的

He said it wasn't made of anything.

恐惧没有形态

It was just air.

只是空气

Not even that.

他还说

He said you just have to face it.

face: 面对

你必须要面对它

You just have to open that door, and the monster would disappear.

disappear: 消失

打开那扇门,怪物就会消失不见

-Sarah: Your brother sounds like a smart man.

smart : 聪明的,机灵的

你哥哥是一个聪明人

-Michael: He is.

是的

In here, though,

虽然在这里

you face your fear, you open that door...

你勇敢面对恐惧

and there's a hundred more doors behind it.

仍然有一百扇门你需要打开

And the monsters that are hiding behind them

hide: 隐藏

而且门后的怪物是

are all real.

真实的

-Sarah: If you want, I could recommend you be sent to AdSeg.

 recommend: 推荐   AdSeg=administrative segregation

如果你愿意我可以申请把你送去文书区

-Michael: With the rape victims and the snitches

rape: 强奸 victim: 受害者 snitch: 小偷

和一群强奸犯和小偷在一起

-Sarah: It would keep you safe.

这样可以保证你的安全

-Michael: Thanks...

谢谢

but I think I'd like to face the monsters on my own.

我宁愿自己面对那群怪物

-Veronica: Have a good smoke?

抽完烟了?

-Kellerman: I don't smoke.

我不抽烟

Didn't mean to startle you

startle: 使惊吓

希望没有吓到你

Special Agent Kellerman, Secret Service.

我是Kellerman探员,特勤局的

We've been informed

inform: 告诉,通知

我们被告知

that you obtained a copy of the surveillance tape

obtain: 得到,获得 copy: 副本 surveillance: 监视,监督 tape: 录像带,磁带

你得到了一份保安录像的复本

entered as evidence in the Lincoln Burrows trial.

evidence: 证据 trial: [法律]审讯;审理

是Lincoln Burrows一案的重要证据

-Veronica: Is there a problem with that?

有问题吗?

-Kellerman: We're just following up.

我们只是来了解一下

-Veronica: Has there been some amendment to the Freedom of Information Act

 Amendment: 修正修改

是不是资料公开法案有什么更改

that I'm not aware of?

aware: 知道的

我还不知道?

-Kellerman: You know, when a prisoner gets

prisoner: 囚犯

你知道当一个死囚

close to the end of his time on Death Row,

即将行刑之前

there's a lot of lastminute sec...

总是有很多寻根究底的人...

-Veronica: I'm sorry, I still don't understand

抱歉,我不明白

why this would be a problem for the Secret Service.

是什么引起特勤局的关注

-Kellerman: It's not.

没有

The prosecution made its case far beyond any reasonable doubt,

 prosecution: [法律]检举;告发;起诉 beyond: 超出,超越 reasonable: 合理的  doubt: 怀疑

只是这案子的判决绝对勿庸置疑

and we know that we have the right man.

而我们清楚我们抓对了人

That being said, if you come across

不过万一你有可能找到

anything that could shed some light on his innocence,

shed: 放出,散发(光、声、气味等) innocence: 无罪,无辜

证明犯人无罪的证据

 I'm offering my help. 

 offer: 提供

我会提供我的帮助. 

-Veronica: Sounds great.

听起来不错

I really appreciate you coming by.

appreciate: 感谢 

感谢你特意告诉我这些

Do you have a card, Agent Kellerman?

card: 卡片,名片 agent: [美国英语]政府(机构)代表;政府特工人员;执法官

你有名片吗,Kellerman探员

-Kellerman: Of course

当然

Don't hesitate to call.

 hesitate: 犹豫

随时给我电话

-Veronica: Thanks.

当然

Leticia.

Leticia.

Sebastian, I'm so sorry 

 Sebastian真的很抱歉. 

- Sebastian:Where are you?

你在哪呢?

-Veronica: I'm sor.. this isn't the time, I'm sorry.

对不起,现在不是时候

- Sebastian:This is the time I'm at the reception hall.

已经是约定时间我现在接待室

The coordinator's here.

coordinator: 协调者 

中介来了

The vendors

vendor: 卖主

卖家也到了

-Veronica: Look, II'm just, I'm sorry.

听着,对不起

II can't talk right now.

我现在不方便说话

- Prisoner: I say we take his whole foot.

whole: 整个的

我说我们把他整条腿卸掉好了

-John: We could cut off all his limbs;

limb: 腿

我们可以办到

he still wouldn't talk.

但他还是不会说一个字

Pain is not the answer here.

pain: 痛苦 answer: 解决问题,回答

痛苦有时不能解决问题

Maybe the Beatles were right, after all.

或者批头士乐队是对的到了最后

Maybe all you need is love.

我们需要的只是爱

-Michael:  What're you doing?

你在做什么

-Fernando: What's it look like I'm doing? I'm rolling it up.

roll: 滚动,转动

你觉得我在做什么在收拾东西

-Michael: You can't do this.

你不能这样做

-Fernando: I'm done playing your reindeer games, fish.

reindeer: 驯鹿

我不会参与你的疯狂计划

I'm gonna transfer to a nice quiet cell with a normal cellie,

 transfer: 调动 quiet: 安静的,舒适的 cellie=cellmate: 狱友

我要去一个普通的,正常的牢房

one that doesn't screw my entire life up.

screw: 弄糟;毁坏 entire: 整个的

去一个不会把我毁掉的地方

-Michael: Look...

听着

I'm sorry about your congugals

对你失去权利我很抱歉

but if you go now...

如果你现在离开

Don't do this. Please.

不要这样,拜托

-Fernando: Listen to me, fish.

听我说

I got 16 months.

我只有16个月

I got a fiancé to think about.

fiancé : 未婚妻

我还有未婚妻在外面

I get caught with a hole in my wall,

hole: 洞

如果我做这样的事

I don't get to see the real world for another five years.

我要再过五年才能看见外面的世界

-CO: Let's go, Sucre.

走吧,Sucre

-Fernando: I can't do that.

我不会这样做

-Michael: There's always a solution. We can work it out.

凡事总有解决的办法我们可以商量

-Fernando: Sorry, Fish.

对不起

-Reverend: Can I ask you something?

可以问个问题吗

Why have you denied

deny: 拒绝

你为何拒绝

any family or loved ones to be there for you in the end?

让家人和至爱陪你走最后一程

-Burrows: Why would I let them watch me die?

为何要让他们看着我死去

I've caused them enough pain.

cause: 引起,导致

我已经带来很多痛苦

-Reverend: Maybe it's not about them watching you die.

也许并不是他们看着你死去

-Burrows: Maybe it's about me watching them live.

你意思是我看着他们好好活着

-Reverend: It's about how you want to leave this world.

在你离开这个世界的时候

What's the last image you want to take with you?

image: 图像,影像

你希望最后带走怎样的影像?

A stranger

一个陌生人?

-John: Got an issue with our little friend over there?

 issue: 问题

想对那边的小朋友做什么?

-T-Bag: I don't got to come to you.

这跟你没什么关系

You don't give the green light.

不需要你同意

-John: Everything in here runs through me.

这里的所有事情都需要我的同意

You know that.

你知道的

-T-Bag: May Tag's in the ground because of that piece of detritus.

 ground: 土地 detritus: 碎片

May Tag死了是因为那个该死的

-John: So now you want him.

所以你要他偿还

-T-Bag: Every day for the rest of his bid

 bid: (拍卖中买方的)出价,喊价

用他剩下的每一天

-John: Seems you and I have something in common, then.

seem: 好像是

似乎英雄所见略同

Easy now, Fish

放松点

Don't make this any harder than it needs to be.

不要让大家面子不好过

It's time we came to an arrangement,

arrangement: 安排

下面我们将会有些安排

don't you think?

你不反对吧?

-T-Bag: You know, I was thinking I was gonna gut you bow to stern,

gut: 取出…的内脏 bow to: 屈服于,服从 stern: 臀,臀部

我在想怎样把你的内脏狠狠地取出

soon as I laid eyes on you.

就在我们眼神接触的瞬间

But, alack the day, you look so pretty when you're scared, don't you?

alack: [古语][表示遗憾、惋惜、惊讶、沮丧等]呜呼!哀哉!啊呀![亦作alackaday] pretty: 漂亮的 scared: 害怕的

我想你哀嚎的样子一定很诱人,对吗

Maybe we ought to get the love out of the way

也许这是我们爱的表达方式

'fore we move on to hate.

hate: 憎恨

虽然爱的反面就是恨

What do you say to that, Pretty?

想说什么,雏儿

Maybe it's time I lit that fire once and for all, huh?

light: 点燃 fire: 火

也许是时候我们好好了解一下对方

-John: God, he talks too much.

他话太多了

You and I need to have a conversation.

conversation: 会话,谈话

我们需要好好聊聊

What happened in there was my way of saying

 里面发生的事表明了我的态度

I know I been going about this whole thing the wrong way.

之前我们有点小问题

I'm trying to make amends here.

 amend: 补过和补偿

我想表示一点歉意

Bygones be bygones?

 bygones: [复数]往事,过去的事情;过去的

过去的就过去了?

-Michael: You're a mercurial man, John.

mercurial: 精明的;雄辩的;狡诈的

你真善变,John

-John: I prefer bold.

prefer: 更喜欢;觉得还是…更可取 bold: 大胆的

我觉得是有胆识

-Michael: Tell me what you need from me.

说你想要什么

A trade

交易

You get me a plane,

你给我飞机

I'll get you Fibonacci.

我给你Fibonacci

-John: What do you need a plane for?

你要飞机做什么

-Michael: I think you know.

我想你知道的

-John: I help you, I'm in.

我帮你的话,我也要离开

You know that, don't you?

你知道的对吧

-Michael: I do.

当然

-John: Just got to know the exact date and time.

exact: 确切的,准确的

我要知道准确的日期和时间

-Michael: I'll tell you soon enough.

很快我会告诉你

-John: Soon enough ain't gonna cut it.

cut: 排斥;拒绝承认

迟则作废

I need to be outside these walls before Fibonacci testifies.

testify: 证明,作证

在Fibonacci作证之前

-Michael: You will be.

没问题

-John: He testifies in one month.

只有不到一个月了

-Michael: Then you'll be out in plenty of time.

还有很多时间

-John: If not... you're a corpse.

 corpse: 尸体

如果做不到,你死定了

You'd better cut the crap.

cut: 削减 crap: 废话

长话短说

Tell me the exact date and time,

我要知道日期和时间

so I can start making the arrangements.

arrangement: 安排

我才能安排

-Michael: I don't know if I can trust you with that information yet.

 trust: 相信 information: 信息

我还不确定是否应该相信你

-John: Why not?

为什么

-Michael: Like I said, John, you're a mercurial man.

mercurial: 精明的;雄辩的

我说过了因为你很善变

-Burrows: Lewis, take these off.

路易斯,把这些解开

- Lewis: Sink, I can't do that.

我不能这样做

-Burrows: Come on, man, I'm in a cage.

cage: 笼子

伙计,我在一个笼子里

Ten minutes.

十分钟

Please.

求你

It's my kid.

那是我的孩子

- L.J: So... here we are.

我们又见面了

Yeah

是的

-Burrows: How you been?

你怎么样

- L.J: You know... in trouble.

你知道的...有点麻烦

-Burrows: How's your mom?

你妈妈呢

- L.J: She's good.

很好

-Burrows: I've been talking to the chaplain,

 chaplain: 牧师;教士;神父

我跟牧师聊天

and they'd like me to decide on who I should, uh,

他们要我决定谁...呃

have at the, uh...

应该...

I guess what I'm trying to say is,

guess: [主美国口语]想;认为

我想说的是

when you get to the end, you start to realize

realize: 察觉,领悟

到了最后,你才意识到

what's important to you know?

什么是最重要的

Who really matters to you.

matter: 有重要性;有重大关系

谁是无法取代的人

And, uh, you know...

然后,你知道...

that leaves you and Mike.

我说的是你和麦克

The only blood I got left in this...

blood: 血缘,血

唯一与我有血缘关系的亲人

in this world.

在这个世界上

- L.J: Yeah ,I got to say,

我想说

I'm not really following what you're saying.

 follow: 听得懂

我不是很懂你在说什么

-Burrows: Well, uh...

只是

In the end,

到了最后

the only thing that matters is love,

我的心里只剩下爱

blood, family... you.

血缘,家人,还有...你

-Burrows: Give me your hand.

给我你的手

- L.J: What are you doing?

你在做什么?

-Burrows: Give me your hand.

给我你的手

Give me your hand.

你的手

I want you to be there when...

我想你能来

I want you to be there the day before I die.

在我行刑的那天

So I can see you.

让我看见你

So I can hold you.

我可以记得你的样子

I, uh...

我...

I love you.

我爱你

I've always loved you.

我一直都爱你

This whole thing, um...

这一切...

- L.J: I don't know if I can take it.

我不知能否承受

-Burrows: Me, either

我也是

I don't have a choice.

但我别无选择

You do.

你有

-Veronica: I am so sorry.

我很抱歉

I met with this woman today,

今早我和一位女士会面

and she knew things about Lincoln's case.

case: 案例

她知道Lincoln案子的一些内情

And then she just disappeared.

然后她就消失了

I think something happened to her.

我想她出事了

- Sebastian:Look,

听着

I'm gonna make this real easy for you.

gonna=going to: 将会

我尽量把话说得简单点

Do you want to get married...

你还想跟我...

or not?

结婚吗?

-Veronica: I don't know.

我不知道

- Sebastian: Wonderful

wonderful: 极好的,出色的

很好

-Veronica: Maybe we could postpone it.

 postpone: 延期推迟

或许我们可以延期

Okay ,I can't do this right now.

现在我不能

My head's not in it.

 head: 头,头脑

我没心思在这上面

It's supposed to be a celebration...

 suppose: 假设认为 celebration: 典礼,庆祝

这应该是一件值得高兴的事

- Sebastian:  If you're really telling me

如果你这样说

you want to postpone this thing...

你希望延期婚礼...

...then I want to cancel it.

cancel: 取消,撤销

我...比较想取消

-Veronica: Sebastian...

Sebastian...

I'm sorry.

很抱歉

- Sebastian: I'll come get my stuff tomorrow.

 stuff: 东西

明天我来收拾自己的东西

-CO: Open on 40!

打开40号

-Berwick: Scofield

Scofield

Found you a new cellie.

cellie=cellmate: 狱友

你有新狱友了

As luck would have it, I found him in the Psych Ward.

ward: 病房

你运气不错在精神病区转送过来一个人...

You were the only guy with an open tray,so...

tray: 盘;间隔匣

因为只有你是单间...

-Michael: Psych Ward?

Psych= psychopath: 精神病患者  Ward: 病房

精神病区?

-Berwick: You got a problem with that?

你有意见吗?

'Cause if you do, please,

有的话

feel free to drop it in my suggestion box here.

suggestion: 意见;建议

你可以把意见放进我的建议箱

Haywire, get in here!

Haywire,进来

Close it up on 40!

40号,关门

Scofield

Scofield

Oh, and Scofield,

提醒你

just a heads up—

当心,

don't make eye contact with him.

不要跟他有眼神接触

-Michael: Lincoln, we have a problem.

Lincoln,我们有麻烦了

-Burrows: That's a problem.

 有麻烦的。

-Michael: We're just gonna have to bring him on board.

只好把他拉进来

-Burrows: You're don't bring a guy like that on board.

这样的人可帮不上忙

-Michael: Then I'll work at night, when he's sleeping.

那只有等他睡觉以后才能干活

-CO: Ten feet, Scofield.

 十码,Scofield

-Burrows: How far behind are we?

我们落后了几天? 

-Michael: 3days.

3天

-Burrows: Thought you said the margin for error was zero days.

margin: (时间、花费上保留的)余地;余裕 error: 错误

你说过我们没有时间可以浪费

-Michael: I did.

是的 

- Danny: Nice out here

这地方真不错

-Kellerman: I got a buddy

buddy: 伙伴,朋友

我有一朋友 

he's got a place way back up in these woods.

woods: 森林

在这附近的森林有栋房子

Come up here hunting around this time of year.

hunt: 打猎

每年这个时候就来这里打猎

Man...

伙计

Get her back in. Back in.

把她弄出去来

Come on.

过来

Over here. Come here.

带她去那边

Take her out there.

带她去那边

- Danny: She's nothing.

她无关紧要

Nobody would believe her if she talked, anyway.

anyway: 不管怎样

即使她说了什么也没人相信

-Kellerman: Hundred yards or so should do it.

yard: 码(英制中丈量长度单位,1码=3英尺或36英寸,1码=0.9144米

过去一百码的地方搞定她

Just do it.

快去

- Danny: Go!

I'm sorry.

我很抱歉

You got to believe that.

你要相信我

Damn it.

该死

- Leticia: Please!

求求你

Please!

求求你

Please.

 求求你

-Kellerman: Pick up the casings.

 casings: 盒子袋子

整理一下

-Michael: What's your problem?

有什么问题?

-Patoshik: I got a neuroanatomic lesion

 neuroanatomic: 神经的  lesion: 损害,损伤

我有神经损伤

affecting my reticular activating system.

 affect: 影响 reticular: 网状的  activate: 激活   

影响到我脑袋的网状活化系统

-Michael: What does that mean?

这什么意思

-Patoshik: It means I don't sleep.

我想说我不用睡觉

At all

完全不用

转载于:https://www.cnblogs.com/askDing/p/5188074.html

  • 0
    点赞
  • 0
    收藏
    觉得还不错? 一键收藏
  • 0
    评论

“相关推荐”对你有帮助么?

  • 非常没帮助
  • 没帮助
  • 一般
  • 有帮助
  • 非常有帮助
提交
评论
添加红包

请填写红包祝福语或标题

红包个数最小为10个

红包金额最低5元

当前余额3.43前往充值 >
需支付:10.00
成就一亿技术人!
领取后你会自动成为博主和红包主的粉丝 规则
hope_wisdom
发出的红包
实付
使用余额支付
点击重新获取
扫码支付
钱包余额 0

抵扣说明:

1.余额是钱包充值的虚拟货币,按照1:1的比例进行支付金额的抵扣。
2.余额无法直接购买下载,可以购买VIP、付费专栏及课程。

余额充值