【自写文稿】
Today,Peppa and her friends are going to playgroup. The children each have their own hook to hang their coats on. And Guess what? A new student named Emily Elephant will join the playgrou. In the begining, Emily is a bit shy, So the teacher wants to ask someone to help emily. Everyone likes to give a favor / help out/ is ready to lend a hand/ is willing to help newcomers. But only need one, so the teacher ask Peppa to show Emily where to hang her coat. Because peppa is always consider of other peoples feelings. Peppa explains to emily that each one have our own coat hooks. And she can hang her coat in th middle hook. Then, the teacher asks Emily Elephant what would she like to do today? Painting, clay or building-blocks? Emily chooese to play building-blocks. And the other students all chose to play building-blocks. Building-blocks are popular today! Everyone wants to sit next to Emily Elephant. Someone suggets Emily to put one block on top of another. And someone say Iit's better if you put them side-by-side. Everyone is very helpful. And Emily should play with the blocks by herself? Emily Elephant stacks the blocks into a pile. She is good at building-blocks
And Now, it's the play time, Peppa , Emily and their friends play in the school garden. They play a game to see whose voice is the loudest. Everyone try their best to make the loudest voice besides of Emily. So for, Peppa's voice is the loudest. Now, it's the Emily's turn to have a try. peppa said "Emily, have a try, it's not such a big idea, take it easy", Oh my godness, Emily 's voice is very loud, which surpriced everyone. Now, Emily is the loudest. After the game, Emily is not shy anymore. Peppa wants to invite Emily to play her favorite game. So peppa sk Emily " would you like to play my favourite game?", Emily says "What is your favourite game?". "Jumping in muddy puddles!" They jump up and down in muddy puddles. Peppa and Emily love jumping up and down in muddy puddles. Everyone loves jumping up and down in muddy puddles. Emily enjoyed a really fun day at the playgroup and she has made lots of friends. She loves everyone.
【原文】
Emily Elephant
大象埃米莉
Peppa and her friends are going to playgroup today.
佩帕和她的朋友们 今天要去游戏组。
The children each have their own hook to hang their coats on.
孩子们各有各的 自己挂衣服的钩子。
Today, we have a new pupil, Emily Elephant.
今天,我们有了一个新学生,埃米莉大象。
Hello, Emily!
“你好,艾米丽!”
Hello.
你好。
Emily is a bit shy.
艾米丽有点害羞。
Who would like to show Emily where to hang her coat?
谁想给艾米丽看她的外套挂在哪里?
Me! Me! Me! Me!
我!我!我!我!
We just need one.
我们只需要一个。
Peppa, can you show Emily where to hang her coat?
“佩帕,你能给艾米丽看看吗?” 她的外套挂在哪里?
Yes, Madame Gazelle.
“是的,瞪羚夫人。”
We each have our own coat hooks.
我们每个人都有自己的衣钩。
This one is for you, Emily.
“这是给你的,艾米丽。”
Emily is hanging her coat on her very own coat hook.
艾米丽在挂外套在她自己的衣钩上。
Now, Emily,
“现在,艾米丽,”
what would you like to do today?
你今天想做什么?
Painting, clay or building-blocks?
“绘画,”粘土还是积木?
Um. I don't know.
嗯。我不知道。
Maybe building-blocks.
也许是积木。
And everyone else; painting, clay or building-blocks?
以及其他人;绘画 粘土还是积木?
Building-Blocks!!!
积木!!!
My goodness!
天哪!
Building-blocks are popular today!
积木今天很流行!
Everyone wants to sit next to Emily Elephant.
每个人都想坐埃米莉大象旁边。
Emily, you put one block on top of another.
“艾米丽,你挡了一个街区” 在另一个上面。
Like this.
这样地。
It's better if you put them side-by-side.
好多了如果你把它们并排放在一起。
No, this way, Emily.
“不,这边走,艾米丽。”
This is the right way, Emily.
“这是正确的方法,艾米丽。”
No, Emily! Like this.
“不,艾米丽!就像这样。”
You're all being very helpful.
你们都很乐于助人。
But Emily, how would you play with the blocks?
“但是艾米丽,你会怎么做?”玩积木?
Um. I'm not very sure. I might do it like this.
嗯。我不太确定。我可以这样做。
Wow!
真的!
Emily Elephant is good at building-blocks.
埃米莉大象很好在积木上。
It is playtime.
现在是游戏时间。
Horray!
霍瑞!
Emily, would you like to play outside with the others?
“艾米丽,你想玩吗?”和其他人在外面?
Yes, please.
“是的,请。”
Can someone show Emily where we play?
有人能给艾米丽看一下吗 我们在哪里玩?
Yes, Madame Gazelle.
“是的,瞪羚夫人。”
At playtime,Peppa and her friends play in the school garden.
在游戏时间,佩帕和她的朋友们玩 在学校的花园里。
Can't catch me!
抓不到我!
What a lot of noise!
太吵了!
Let's see who is the loudest!
让我们看看谁最大声!
Ok. I. Il go first.
好 啊。我先去。
Squeak! Squeak!
吱吱声!吱吱声!
That was quite loud.
那声音很大。
Now, it is Zoe Zebra's turn.
“现在轮到佐伊·斑马了。”
Brrrrrrrrr!
brrrrrrrr!
Now Suzy Sheep.
现在是苏西羊。
Baaaaa!
巴阿!
Now Danny Dog.
现在丹尼狗。
Woof! Woof!
呜!呜!
That was very loud.
那声音很大。
My turn! Meow!
轮到我了!喵!
My turn! Whinnee!
轮到我了!呜呜!
My turn! SNOOORT!!!!!
轮到我了!史努特!!!!!
Peppa is the loudest.
佩帕是最大声的。
Emily, you try!
“艾米丽,你试试看!”
I'm not too sure.
我不太确定。
Please, Emily!
“求你了,艾米丽!”
Ok. I'll try.
好 啊。我试试看。
AOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHGH!
哎呀!
My goodness!
天哪!
That was loud.
太吵了。
Wow!
真 的!
Do it again!
再来一次!
AOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHGH!
哎呀!
Emily is not shy anymore.
艾米丽不再害羞了。
Emily, would you like to play
“艾米丽,你想玩吗?”
my favourite game?
我最喜欢的游戏?
What is yourfavourite game?
你最喜欢的游戏是什么?
Jumping in muddy puddles!
在泥泞的水坑里跳!
That's my favourite game, too!
“那也是我最喜欢的游戏!”
Peppa loves jumping up and down in muddy puddles.
佩帕喜欢跳起来在泥泞的水坑里。
Emily loves jumping up and down in muddy puddles.
艾米丽喜欢跳起来在泥泞的水坑里。
This looks like fun.
这看起来很有趣。
Yippee!
伊佩!
Madame Gazelle loves jumping up and down in muddy puddles.
瞪羚夫人喜欢跳起来在泥泞的水坑里。
Everyone loves jumping up and down in muddy puddles.
每个人都喜欢跳起来在泥泞的水坑里。
Emily, have you enjoyed your first day at our playgroup?
“艾米丽,你喜欢吗?”你在我们游戏组的第一天?
Yes, Madame Gazelle!
“是的,瞪羚夫人!”
And I see you've made lots of new friends.
我知道你已经很多新朋友。
Yes!
对!
Emily elephant is my friend!
埃米莉大象是我的朋友!
And Emily is my friend.
艾米丽是我的朋友。
And mine!
还有我的!
And mine! And mine!
还有我的!还有我的!
Emily, who do you like best?
“艾米丽,你最喜欢谁?”
Um.
嗯。
I like, Suzy and Danny and Zoe
“我喜欢,苏西,丹尼和佐伊”
and Rebecca and Pedro and Peppa!
还有丽贝卡,佩德罗和佩帕!