经典电影台词

 A man can be destroyed but not defeated.
一个人可以被毁灭,却不能被打败。《老人与海》

Love means never having to say you ' re sorry.     
爱就是永远不必说对不起。《爱情故事》

Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you’re gonna get.
生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料 . 《阿甘正传》

Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.
死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事。《阿甘正传》

If the people we love are stolen from us, the way to have them live on, is to remember them. Building burn, people die, but real love is forever. —— The Crow
如果我们所爱的人从我们身边被偷走,要使他们继续留在我们身边,就要记住他们。建筑会被焚毁,人会死去,而真爱永存。《乌鸦》

Anakin, this path has been placed before you. The choice is yours alone.
阿纳金,路就在你脚下,你自己决定。《星球大战-首部曲》

I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what’s going to happen, or who I’m going to meet, where I’m going to wind up.

我喜欢早上起来时一切都是未知的 , 不知会遇见什么人 , 会有什么样的结局。《泰坦尼克号》

Tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take our Freedom!

告诉敌人,他们也许能夺走我们的生命,但是,他们永远夺不走我们的自由!《勇敢的心》

I’m only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn’t mean you go looking for trouble. —— The Lion King
我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。《狮子王》

In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you. —— Gone with The Wind
哪怕是世界末日我都会爱着你 . 《乱世佳人》

We become the most familiar strangers.
我们变成了世上最熟悉的陌生人。《乱世佳人》

It takes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another. —— The Shawshank Redemption
坚强的人只能救赎自己,伟大的人才能拯救他人。《肖申克的救赎》

Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for, because it’s the only thing that lasts.

土地是世界上唯一值得你去为之工作 , 为之战斗 , 为之牺牲的东西 , 因为它是唯一永恒的东西。《乱世佳人》

I figure life is a gift and I don’t intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you’re going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you.
我觉得生命是一份礼物 , 我不想浪费它 , 你不会知道下一手牌会是什么 , 要学会接受生活。《泰坦尼克》

Everything that has a begin has an end.
世间万物有始皆有终。《黑客帝国》

Frankly , my dear , I don ' t give a damn.   
坦白说,亲爱的,我一点也不在乎。(《乱世佳人》

You’re throwing away happiness with both hands, and reaching out for something that will never make you happy.
你把自己的幸福拱手相让 , 去追求一些根本不会让你幸福的东西。《乱世佳人》

The truth is out there.
真相在那里。《 X 档案》

I don’t know if we each have a destiny, or if we’re all just floating around accidental—like on a breeze.
我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡 . 《阿甘正传》

Death smiles at us all. All a man can do is smiles back .
死神在向我们每个人微笑,我们所能做的只有回敬微笑。《角斗士》

You can ’ t change the past.   
过去的事是不可以改变的。《狮子王》

Stupid is as stupid does.
蠢人做蠢事,也可理解为傻人有傻福。《阿甘正传》

I am someone else when I'm with you, someone more like myself. —— Original Sin
当我与你相处时,我变成了另外一个人,一个更像我自己的人。《原罪》

If you are ever in trouble, don’t try to be brave, just run, just run away.
你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开。《阿甘正传》

The things you own, end up owing you.
你所拥有的东西最终拥有了你。《搏击俱乐部》

Get busy living or get busy dieing.
要么忙于活着,要么忙于死去。《肖申克的救赎》

Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.
跟朋友保持亲密,跟敌人更亲密。《越狱》

Fear can hold you prisoner. Hope can set you free.
恐惧让你沦为囚犯。希望可以感受自由。《肖申克的救赎》

It doesn't matter if the guy is perfect or the girl is perfect, as long as they are perfect for each other. —— Good Will Hunting
那个小伙子是否完美,或者那个姑娘是否完美都不重要,只要他们能珠联璧合。《骄阳似我》

It ’ s not the men in your life that counts , it ’ s the life in your men. —— I ’ m No Angel  
并不是你生命中的男人有价值,而是你与男人在一起的生命。《我不是天使》

Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world , she walks into mine. —— Casablanca
世界上有那么多的城镇,城镇中有那么多的酒馆,她却走进了我的。《卡萨布兰卡》

Go ahead , make my day.       
来吧,让我也高兴高兴。《拨云见日》

I think it's hard winning a war with words.

我认为纸上谈兵没什么作用。《乱世佳人》

Each in its own way was unforgettable. It would be difficult to …Rome. By all means, Rome. I will cherish my visit here in memory, as long as I live!
每一个城市都各具特色而令人难忘 , 很难…罗马 , 无疑是罗马 . 我会珍惜在这里的记忆 , 直到永远 ! 《罗马假日》

The world is a fine place and worth fighting for, I believe the second part. —— Seven
这个世界如此美好,值得人们为之奋斗,但我只信后半部分。《七宗罪》

Sam: That there's some good in this world, Mr. Frodo. And it's worth fighting for.

山姆:这世上一定存在着善良,值得我们奋战到底。《魔戒 2 :双塔奇兵》

Everyone has a little dirty laundry. —— Desperate Housewives
每个人都有一些不可告人的秘密。《绝望主妇》

Shed no tears for me, my glory lives forever!
不要为我流泪,我的荣誉将永远流传。《星球大战 2 》

Sometimes people think they lose things and they didn't really lose them. It just gets moved. —— the Six Sense
人们有时以为失去了什么,其实没有,只是被移开了。《第六感》

You had me at hello.
你一开口就征服了我!《加菲猫》

With great power there must come great responsibility —— SPIDER-MAN
有了多大的能力就会有多大的责任。《蜘蛛侠》

Some birds aren't meant to be caged, that's all. Their feathers are just too bright.
有些鸟儿是永远关不住的,因为它们的每一片羽翼上都沾满了自由的光辉。《肖申克的救赎》

God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away.
上帝擦去他们所有的眼泪 . 死亡不再有 , 也不再有悲伤和生死离别 , 不再有痛苦 , 因往事已矣。《泰坦尼克号》

The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return. —— Moulin Rouge
你所要学习的最美妙的事情就是去爱和被爱。《红磨坊》

Suddenly the world seems such a perfect place, suddenly it moves with such a perfect grace, suddenly my life doesn't seem such a waste, it all revolves around you.

突然间世界似乎如此完美,突然间世界如此优雅地运行,突然间我的人生不再是一种浪费,它完全围绕着你转动。《红磨坊》

This kind of certainty comes but once in a lifetime. —— The Bridges of MadisonCounty
这样确定无疑的爱,一生只有一次。《廊桥遗梦》

You have a dream, you got to protect it. —— The Pursuit of Happiness
你(如果)有梦想,就要去保护它。《当幸福来敲门》

Aragorn: Sons of Gondor, of Rohan, my brothers! I see in your eyes... The same fear that would take the heart of me. A day may come when the courage of Men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, But not this day. An hour of wolves and shattered shields when the age of Men comes crashing down, But it is not this day! This day we fight! By all that you hold dear on this good earth, I bid you stand, Men of the West!
阿拉贡: 冈多,罗翰的子民们,我的兄弟们! 我从你们眼里看到, 你们跟我一样都恐惧得心惊胆战。 或许有一天,人类变得萎缩懦弱,舍弃朋友,断绝友谊, 但今天决不会这样。 或许有一天,豺狼攻破人类城池,人类因此被灭绝, 但今天决不会这样! 今天我们誓死奋战! 我以你们所珍视得一切的名义,命令你们抗敌,西方的勇士们! 《魔戒 3 王者归来》

Hate got me into prison, love is gonna break me out.
仇恨使我进了监狱,爱将使我重获自由。《飓风》

Never let anybody knows what you think.
永远不要让别人知道你在想什么。《教父》

Politics and crime, they’re the same thing.
政治和罪恶其实是一样的。《教父》

It is a truth universally acknowledged that a single man in possession of a good fortune must be in want of a wife.
凡是有钱的单身汉,总想娶位太太,这已经成了一条举世公认的真理。《傲慢与偏见》

Sometimes you have to serve in order to lead. —— Troy
有时要指挥别人,就必须先服从。《特洛伊》

Even the strongest man, needs friends.
再强的人也需要朋友 . 《教父》

I'm asking you to marry me, you little fool. —— Rebecca
我在向你求婚,你这个小傻瓜。《蝴蝶夫人》

Now I think that moral fiber is about finding that one thing you really care about , that one special thing that means more to you than anything else in the world. And when you find her, you fight for her. You risk it all. You put her from everything, your future, your life, all of it. And maybe the stuff you do to help her isn't so clean. You know what? It doesn't matter. Bec-ause in your heart you know that the juice is worth the squeeze. That's what moral fiber is all about. —— The girl next door
现在我认为道德品质就是要找出你最关心的事。对你而言最特殊的就是世上最珍贵的。当你找到她,为她冒险,不计后果的。你把她放在一切的首位,你的未来,你的生命,你的生活,一切的一切都是为了她。也许你为她做的那些事不是那么干净,但你知道吗?这不要紧,因为在你的心里你知道,这些事值得去做。这才是道德品质。 《邻家女孩》

Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.

现在我发现自己活在一个比死还要痛苦的世界,一个无我容身之处的世界。《乱世佳人》

If there is something wrong, those who have ability to take action, has the responsibility to take action. —— National Treasure
如果有事情发生,那些有能力去采取行动的人,有责任、有义务去采取行动。《国家宝藏》

Just have a little faith.
心存信念就好 《越狱》

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate; our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure.

我们并不是因为自己不够好而感到害怕,而是因为我们无法知道自己到底有多大本事。《卡特教练》

-You can't change the nature! -But change is nature. —— RATATOUILLE
- 你不能改变自然规律 ! - 但是改变就是自然规律。《料理鼠王》

One thorn of experience is worth a whole wilderness of warming
一次痛苦的经验抵得上千百次告戒。

The old dreams or good dreams, they didn't work out but I had them.
旧梦与新梦,虽然没能实现,但我曾经梦过。《廊桥遗梦》

I don't think two people could have been happier than we have been. —— The hours
不会再有人像我们如此幸福了。《时时刻刻》

Most parts of our life is pursuiting of happiness, and only a little part's called happiness.
我们一生中的大部分时间都在追求幸福 , 而只有很小一部分能真正称为幸福。《当幸福来敲门》

What if something had happened to you? What if I couldn’t get to you? What would I have done without you? You’re my family. You’re all I’ve got.
要是你出了事怎么办 ? 要是我找不到你怎么办 ? 如果没有你我该怎么办 ? 你是我的家人 , 你是我的一切。《神秘召唤》

The past passed by, the future is not coming yet, whatever it going to be, all we have is, is this, the present.
过去的已经过去了 , 而未来还没有来临 , 无论以后会怎样 , 我们所能拥有的 , 只有这个 , 现在

Time erodes all such beauty, but what it cannot diminish... is the wonderful workings of your mind, your humor, your kindness... and your moral courage.
时间可以吞噬一切美丽的外表 , 但它不能削减的 : 是你的思想 , 你的幽默 , 你的善良 , 还有的你的勇气。《死亡诗社》

评论
添加红包

请填写红包祝福语或标题

红包个数最小为10个

红包金额最低5元

当前余额3.43前往充值 >
需支付:10.00
成就一亿技术人!
领取后你会自动成为博主和红包主的粉丝 规则
hope_wisdom
发出的红包
实付
使用余额支付
点击重新获取
扫码支付
钱包余额 0

抵扣说明:

1.余额是钱包充值的虚拟货币,按照1:1的比例进行支付金额的抵扣。
2.余额无法直接购买下载,可以购买VIP、付费专栏及课程。

余额充值