在windows下制作可 Knoppix USB可启动盘
USB Knoppix 5.1 This is a revisit of the tutorial: ”How to install and run Knoppix Linux from a USB Flash Pen Drive through Windows”. Knoppix is based on Debian GNU/Linux and includes many useful applications such as Abiword, OpenOffice, Gimp, Konqueror, Mozilla, Apache, PHP, MySQL along with hundreds of other open source applications.
You’ll need the following:
- 1GB or Larger USB Flash Pen Drive
- Knoppix Linux ISO
- HP USB format tool (optional)
- Download the HP USB format tool and format your stick with the tool using the Fat or Fat32 file system
- Create a new folder named knoppix on your computer
- Download the Knoppix Linux ISO and move it to the knoppix folder
- Download fixkp.zip and "extract" the contents to the knoppix folder
- Click fixkp.bat from the new folder (follow the onscreen instructions)
- Copy all the files from the knoppix folder to your USB flash pen drive
- Click makeboot.bat from the USB stick to make the drive bootable
- Reboot your PC and set your system BIOS or Boot Menu to boot from the USB device, save your changes and reboot
- Upon reboot, you should have a successful launch of Knoppix Linux from your .
USB KNOPPIX 5.1.1 persistent install from Linux