1. We’ve made significant improvements to our invoicing system.
2. This is an area where we’re finally starting to make real progress.
3. We’ve made a major breakthrough in AIDS research.
4. Together we can make a real difference to the way people shop.
5. I’d like to make a distinction here between what I call innovative and imitative research.
6. We want our clients to make the most of the facilities we can offer them.
7. After years of research into the technology, the company is finally making an impaction the sector.
8. There’s an important point that needs to be made here.
9. They’ve really made a mess of the ordering system.
10. Ladies and gentlemen, I’d like to take this opportunity to welcome you all to our company.
11. It’s vitally important that we take action against illegal drug sales.
12. I’d like to take a few minutes to talk you through last quarter’s figures.
13. Of course, it’s the innovative companies that consistently take the lead in cancer research that will benefit from this.
14. It’s all too easy to think that research is all about taking initiatives.
15. Sometimes companies need to take a chance and try something new.
16. The illegal copies of DVDs have really taken a bite out of our profits.
17. I’ll begin by giving you an overview of the history of our company.
18. Before I start, I’d like to give you the background to the work we’ve been doing in the last year.
19. This graph will give you an idea of how far we’ve come in the last few years.
20. I don’t want to give you the impression that it’s all doom and gloom.
21. I could give you hundreds of examples of where this system has worked.
22. We’re extremely proud of the research our R & D team has done.
23. They have been doing some excellent work on the prototype.
24. We recently did a survey and the results were astonishing.
25. You can often do more damage to company profits by expanding too quickly.