2013-06-06《第51课情景对话》

Dialogue 1:
A: welcome to the comfort Hotel. How may I help you?
    欢迎来康福物旅馆。有什么我可以为你效劳的吗?
B: yes, I just need a room for two. Do you have any vacancies?
    是的。我想要间双人房。你们有空房吗?
A: yes, we have a few rooms available . would you prefer two single or
one double bed?
    有。我们还有一些空房。你是想要两张单人床还是一张双人床?
B: one double bed will be fine.
    一张双人床就行了。
A: do you need assistance with your luggage?
    你需要人帮你拿行李吗?
B: no. my husband is out at the car getting our bags.
    不行。我丈夫正在外面的车上拿行李。
A: how many nights will you be staying with us?
    你们要在我们这里住几个晚上?
B: just one. How much will that cost us?
    只住一晚。那要花多少钱?
A: the charge for one double room for one night is S82
    一张双人床住一个晚上的费用是82美元。
B: that is a little high. But I guess I can afford it .
    那有点贵,不过我想我还付得起的。
A: will you be paying by cash or credit card?
    你将用现金还是信用卡支付呢?
B: I have a Visa card. Do you accept Visa?
    我有一张维萨卡。你们接受维萨信用卡吗?
A: yes . we certainly do. Let me borrow that card for a moment.
    当然接受。请把您的卡借我一下。
B: here you go.
     给你。
A: okay. this is your key and this is your card. If you need anything
,just call the front desk.
    好的。这是你们的房间钥匙和你的卡。如果你有什么需要,你可以打前台电话。
B: what time do we have to check-out?
    我们什么时候必须退房呢?
A: check-out time is eleven o’clock tomorrow morning.
    退房时间是在明天早上11点。
B: thank you . good night.
    谢谢你。晚安。

 

 

dialogue 2:
A: hey, excuse me.
    嘿 打扰一下
B: yes? what can I do for you?
    嗯有什么需要帮助吗?
A:I need to get some food, can I do that here?
    我想买一些事物,在这里可以吗?
B: our room service is closed for the night. but you can order some
food from outside the hotel.
    我们今晚的房间服务已经停了,不过你可以宾馆外面订一些事物。
A: can I see a telephone book?
    我能看电话本吗?
B: sure ,it may be easier to use this list of the local food delivery
places.
    当然可以了,还容易使用当地食品供应点的目录,
A: great !can I call from here?
    太棒了,我能从这里打电话吗?
B: yes ,you may go right ahead.
    可以,你可以打电话吧!
A: thanks a lot, I  think I'll call this pizza place.
    多谢!我想给这个披萨店打电话。
B: Any luck?
    会有吗?
A: yeah. they'll be here in forty minutes.
    是,他们40分钟后会到这里
B: you can go back to your room. when it gets here I'll give you a
call.
    你可以回房间,我们来时我给你电话,
A: thanks ,I'll see you in a little bit.
    谢谢,一会见。

 

 

Dialogue 3:
A: Hey, I’m ready to check out.
   嗨,我准备好退房了。
B: Was everything to your satisfaction sir?
    一切都还满意吗。先生?
A: Yes, I was. I have just one complaint . thought.
    是的。挺满意的。只是我有一个投诉。
B: What would that be. Sir?
    那是什么事情呢。先生?
A: My room was next to the laundry room. It was difficult to fall
asleep with the sound of the washing machines next door.
    我的房间在洗衣房的隔壁,隔壁的洗衣衣机声音很吵,很难入睡。
B: I see. You’re not the first one to complain.
    我明白。你不是第一个投诉这件事的人。
A: Then why has no one bothered to fix the problem?
    那么为什么没有人花点心思去解决这个问题呢?
B: I don’t know. The manager is aware of the problem.
    我不知道,经理也意识到这个问题。
A: Well. That doesn’t satisfy me. I have a meeting today and I’m a
little tired from not getting enough sleep.
    那可让我很不满意。我今天要开会,而因为睡眠不足我现在感到有点累。
B: Would you like a discount on your room charge?
    要不我们给你的房费打个折扣吧?
A: Yes. That would be nice.
    要。那敢情好。
B: Would 30% be acceptable?
    打7折你能接受吗?
A: That would be good. I appreciate it.
    那倒挺不错。我很满意。
B: Also you may stay another night at one of our hotels for free
anywhere in the country. Just take this card as proof.
    还有,在国内的任何一个地方,你都可以在我们任何一家旅馆免费再住一晚
。你只需拿着这张卡做证明。
A: Thank you. That’s very generous. Here’s my credit card.
    谢谢。你们真慷慨。这是我的信用卡。
B: Thank you. Your card was accepted. Have a nice day. Sir.
    谢谢。你的信用卡已被接受。先生,祝你有愉快的一天。

 

 

Dialogue 4:
A: Do you really want to stay at this place?
    你真的想住在这个地方吗?
B: I don’t see why not.
    我看不出为什么不可以。
A: Have you looked in the bathroom? That shower doesn’t look clean.
    你看过浴室吗?那些淋浴器看起来挺脏的。
B: It looked okay to me. I think you can live with it.
    我觉得没问题。我想你也能将就一下吧。
A: What about the carpet in the room? What do you think those stains
were?
    那么房间的地毯呢?你知道那上面的污渍是什么吗?
B: I’m not sure. And I don’t want to know. But it’s not that bad.
    我不清楚,而且我也不想知道。但也不是那糟吧。
A: Couldn’t we stay in some place better?
    难道我们不能住在好一点的地方吗?
B: We’re not very close to a better place. Anyway, that would be too
expensive.
    好一点的地方离这比较远。再说,也太贵了。
A: I see. Well. If anything strange happens I’ll blame you.
    我明白。反正如果这里有什么怪事发生的话我会责怪你的。
B: That seems fair. I’ll take the blame. Let me have those bags.
    那还算公平。我会接受指责的。让我去拿那些袋子吧。
A: Maybe the TV will have something good on. What do you want to do
for dinner?
    可能电视会有一些好节目。你晚餐想吃什么?
B: I was just going to order pizza. Is that alright?
   我正想叫个比萨饼。好不好?
A: Sure. At least we get cable channels on the TV.
    当然好。至少我们可以看有线电视。
B: Maybe there will be a good movie on tonight.
   说不定今晚有一部好的电影呢。
A: Maybe. I’ll try to relax. The bed is comfortable.
    也许吧。我要休息一下。这张床倒挺舒服的。
B: just relax. I’ll order a pizza for us.
    休息吧。我去给我俩叫个比萨饼。

 

 

Dialogue 5:
A: This is the front desk. How may I help you?
    这是前台。有什么我可以为你效劳吗?
B: Yes. This is room 108. I have a few requests.
   是的。这里是108房。我有几个要求。
A: Go right ahead. I hope I can help.
    请说吧。先生,希望我能帮你。
B: Tomorrow morning I need a wake-up call.
    明早我需要一个叫早电话。
A: What time would you like your wake-up call?
    你想什么时候叫醒你呢?
B: Seven should be fine.
    早上7点是最好的。
A: Is there anything else I can do for you?
    还有别的什么事我可以帮你吗?
B: Yes. Could you ask the maid not to clean my room in the morning?
Just leave it the way it is.
    有。你能叫你们的服务员明天早上不要打扫我的房间吗?别管它,让它怎么
样就怎么样。
A: Yes I will. Also you should put a “do not disturb’ sign on your
front door.
    好的。我会的。另外,你应该在你的门上挂上“请勿打扰”的牌子。
B: Yes. That makes sense. One more thing.
     对,你说得有道理。还有一件事。
A: Yes?
    什么事?
B: Do you have a dry cleaning service here?
    你们这里有干洗服务吗?
A: Yes. We do. Just drop your clothes off at the front desk. They
should be done by tomorrow afternoon. Is that it?
    是的,我们有。你只需把你的衣服放在前台。明天下午就会洗好。那样行吗

B: Yeah. That’s all need. Thanks.
   行。我的要求就这么多。谢谢。
A: Thank you and good night.
    谢谢,晚安。

  • 0
    点赞
  • 0
    收藏
    觉得还不错? 一键收藏
  • 0
    评论
评论
添加红包

请填写红包祝福语或标题

红包个数最小为10个

红包金额最低5元

当前余额3.43前往充值 >
需支付:10.00
成就一亿技术人!
领取后你会自动成为博主和红包主的粉丝 规则
hope_wisdom
发出的红包
实付
使用余额支付
点击重新获取
扫码支付
钱包余额 0

抵扣说明:

1.余额是钱包充值的虚拟货币,按照1:1的比例进行支付金额的抵扣。
2.余额无法直接购买下载,可以购买VIP、付费专栏及课程。

余额充值