生活大爆炸第二季 那些精妙的台词翻译

6 篇文章 0 订阅
6 篇文章 0 订阅

词汇及短语

belittle 看轻,看不起

state-of-the-art 最先进的

banality 老古董

be lenient with 宽容

banish 驱逐

nutcase 疯子

knuckle under 卑躬屈膝 / 甘拜下风吧!

Saturn 土星

brisket 牛腩

zucchini 西葫芦

asparagus 芦笋

duvet 羽绒被

sit-up 仰卧起坐

humongous 排山倒海的

bro-mance 兄弟情,哥俩好

popsicle 冰棒

incapacitate devastate 崩溃

whimsical 反复无常

hot pretzel 热脆饼

perky 活泼

torx screwdrive 螺丝刀

warranty 保修单

symposium 研讨会

cable 缆车

juvenile 幼稚

mustard 芥末

trilogy 三部曲

suitor 追求者

superstition 迷信

peculiar 奇怪的,怪异的

expedition 科学考察,科考

FYI =  for your information 顺便说句,跟你报告一下

AFK = away from keyboard 暂时离开

A.k.a = also known as 也可以说,又称为

BFF = Best Friends Forever


Ep01

L: Bite on me. 要你管啊!/ 你咬我啊!

S: Even I know that's lame. 连我都觉得太逊了。

R: We all know this day was coming. 这天迟早会来的。

R: Not until now! 你干嘛要提!

Ep02

L: I'm flattered. 我深感荣幸。  

S: The more the merrier. 人多齐欢乐。

L: Don't make this hard for me. 别让我难做人啊。

S: Balderdash. 胡扯

Ep03

S: You're gonna have to learn to do these things for yourself. 你必须学会自己做这些事。

Ep04

S: Have we at this point met our social obligations? 咱们已经尽到所有该尽的社会责任了吧?

Ep05

S: Just because your career's been stagnant for a few years, that's no reason to give up.

    就算你的研究生涯这几年里毫无建树,那也没必要放弃啊。

P: I really don't think I do. 我看未必。

S: I am not keeping you from anything. 看来我没有耽误你什么事。

S: I'll give it a shot. 我去试试好了。

L: Help me out here. 帮我说句话啊。

H: This madness has to stop. 不能再这样疯下去了。

Ep06

R: The leaves are turning, there's a bracing chill in the air. 落叶漫天飞舞,秋高气爽。

P: Holy crap on a cracker. 我的老天 / 囧囧额滴神 / 极品级怪胎

P: Sisters? 拉钩保证?

S: Don't nitpick! 别挑剔了!

S: I'm on a roll. 看我人气多高。

Ep07

L: They're gorgeous. 真是光彩照人。

R: Freeze frame. 顶格

S: Vociferously? 吵架了么?

H: Wall of silence. 都别吭气。

P: What a thrill. 太激动了。

P: I'm taking a stand. 我就坐这儿了。

    Metaphorically. 这是个暗喻。【taking a stand明确立场】

H: Before this year is out. 不出(超出)今年

L: I reiterate. 早说了。

P: Easy to anticipate. 老少咸宜。

S: Woman, you are playing with forces beyong your ken.

     女人 你在和一个智商比你高的多的人较劲。

P: Yeah, well, your ken can kiss my Barbie. 让你那高人一等的智商见鬼去吧。

S: Mwuh-ha-ha. 木哈哈~

P: This has gotten out of hand. 我们做的过头了。

L: Sheldon's kryptonite. 谢耳朵的致命弱点。

S: That's not fair. 这太不公平了!

P: This was big of you. 你的气量很大。

S: Well played. 算你狠!

S: With great power comes great responsibility. 能力越大,责任越大。【蜘蛛侠经典台词】

Ep08

H: Who wants to be my wingman? 谁想做我的搭档?

H: It was a fiasco. 彻底的失败。

L: I have to kinda sneak out for a while. 我得出去一小会儿。

L: Melts in your month. 入口即化。

P: I'm nosy. 我就是爱听闲事。

H: What brings you to my little slice of hell? 什么风把你吹到寒舍了?

H: Momentito. 稍等一下下~

L: I didn't plan on this. 我不是有意为之的。

Ep09

S: The statement stands for itself. 这应该是不言自明的。

S: You've been in a foul mood since I sat down. 自打我坐下后你就呆若木鸡。

L: I'm going to make this very simple for you. 我简而言之。

S: I'm afraid I can't allow that. 恕难从命。

S: More to the point, 更重要的是,

S: How do we circumvent his inevitable rehection? 我们如何能避免他不可避免的失败?

S: That apparently is destined to go unsatisfied. 但显然未能如愿。

Stephanie: I'm just teasing you. 我只是在逗你。

H: Speaking as an expert, way to look needy. 以我专业人士的眼光来看 真是饥不择食啊

L: You can't conceive of something that you are not an expert in!

    你自以为在任何方面你都是专家!

L: I don't want to hear another word out of you. 我一个字都不想听!

Ep10

P: If it's meant to be, it'll be. 如果注定要这样 躲也躲不掉。

Ep11

R: Boo ya. 将军!/ 将死你!

R: You can't have a rational argument with this man. 你们完全没法跟这人理论。

R: I didn't get a good look. 我没看清。

L: Big whoop! 太好了!

R: In more ways than one. 不仅如此

L: You've never seen a hypocrite before? 没见过伪君子啊?

H: Trailing badly! 遥遥落后!

H: Do over! 重来!

S: It's a rhetorical question. 这是反问句。

L: Come on... 得了吧...

H: It's a classic rookie mistakes. 这是新手常犯的错误。

S: The die has been cast. 木已成舟。

S: I brought this on myself by being such an endearing and important part of your life. 

    我自找的 谁让我不小心成为你生命中美好有重要的一部分呢?

Dave: Are you gonna make it? 你还好吧...

L: It's all such a blur. 就在电光火石之间。

P: Queen of the nerds. 怪才天后

L: Science is my lady. 科学就是我的爱人。

L: Yippee. 我好高兴哦~【苦涩】

S: You're very gracious. 你真是太高尚了。

L: News flash. 新闻来了。

L: Just give me this one. 就这么对我?

Ep12

R: Spoiler alert. 剧透警告

S: This is an auspicious moment.  这是个历史性的时刻。

P: You're a little peculiar. 你有点古怪。

H‘s mom: Mr. Fancy-Pants 了不起先生

R: Snap. 够狠呀!

S: Make it so. 就这么说定了。

H: Get over yourself. 你别臭美了。

Kripke: That could be easy arranged. 那真是小菜一碟。

Ep13

R: I put it to you. 我告诉你们哟~

S: You promised you wouldn't do that anymore! 求你们别再耍我了!

H: What a jerk. 蠢货一个。

R: Negative results are still results. 没用的结果也是结果。

R: He's a ginormous knob. 大蠢蛋一个。

R: For shizzle. 说得对呀!

L: Good luck getting time on it. 看你有没有那个命用上吧。

S: That seems rather shortsighted coming from someone who is generally considered altogether unlikable. 你个里里外外不受欢迎的家伙 目光还真是相当短浅呀

S: I think we're off to a terrific start. 看来咱这开局不错啊。

P: What's up with Ichabod? 胆小发明家又咋了?

S: In deference to you, 为了照顾你,/ 考虑到你,

S: That's certainly a thought-provoking hypothesis. 那当然是一个发人深思的假设。

L: I answered every question. 我逢题必答呀。

S: The skills are transferable. 技巧是相通的。

S: That's insane on the face of it. 疯了呗?

S: My condolences. 节哀顺便。

S: We were really hitting it off. 我俩聊的正投机呢!

S: You're just in time. 时间刚刚好。

H: Make a fortune. 赚它一笔。

Kripke: I'm not a moron. 我又不是白痴。

S: I think I'm going to pass out. 我想我要晕菜了。

Kripke: What kind of wacko are you? 咋这么怪捏?

H: Guilty as charged. 我有罪啊~

S: Shoulda, woulda, coulda, Raj. 早干啥去了,拉杰?

S: Well, this entire endeavor seems to have been an exercise in futility.

    看来整个尝试都是徒劳了。

Ep14

S: The problem appears to be unsolved. 问题看上去无解啊。

S: Unacceptable. 不予通过。

R: Stay loose. 好好看家。

S: It occurs to me you could solve all your problems by obtaining more money. 

    你的所有问题都可以通过多挣点钱来解决。

S: Pay me back wen you can. 等你有钱了再还我。

P: Would you just get off my case? 你能不能别那么多事儿?

P: I pay my own way in this world. I don't rely on anybody.

    我靠我自己的钱过活,我不需要靠别人。

P: I wasn't supposed to go this way. 我没打算变成这样的。

L: You just wimp out. 你们就都窝囊了。

H: It's shpritzing a little. 外面有点凉飕飕的。

L: You guys suck. 你们都是损友。

L: You can leave if you want to, I'm gonna see this through. 你们想走就走吧,我必须有始有终。

S: I can't seem to get the hang of that. 我还是没有摸透其中奥秘。

P: out of the blue 突然间

S: The true hero doesn't seek adulation. 幕后英雄从不邀功。

Ep15

L: I guess there's no other choice but to just go ahead and do it.

    我看也没别的选择了 只好硬着头皮上了。

L: Swell. 一流。

S: What a remarkable woman. 真是个超赞的女人。

S: Her reason is unassailable. 她的理由无懈可击。

P: What a fun couple. 一个愿打,一个愿挨。

S: What are the odds that two individuals. 像我们这么独特的两个人。

L’s mom: I'm very tempted. 我被深深吸引了。

S: I can't help but speculate we'd be very good together. 我无法自持地推测我们俩会很合适。

S: You see tight through me, don't you? 你完全看穿我了,不是吗?

L: Have a nice flight. 一路顺风。

Ep16

R: We're doomed. 我们死定了。

H: I surrender. 我投降。

Leslie: It was friendly fire. 都是友军误伤的。

Leslie: I say we make every moment count. 还是别浪费时间吧。

H: War is hell. 战场就是地狱。

L: You know what baffles me? 你知道我烦恼什么吗?

Leslie: You scratch my back, I scratch yours. 互帮互助而已啦~

S: a quid pro quo 投桃报李

S:Dereliction of duty i the face of the enemy. 阵前逃脱

L: Here we go. 好戏登场。

P: He is one serious wackadoodle. 他太极品怪胎了。

P: You are a lifesaver. 你真是我的恩人。

Leslie: I must've really gotten you going. 我果然魅力无边啊~

L: You are screwed. 你完蛋了。

P: Can't you be a little bit flexible. 你就不能通融点?

H: Bottom line. 说到底

L: I think I know what to do. 让我来搞定好了。

S: Revenge is a dish best served cold. 君子报仇 十年不晚。

Ep17

S: It's like talking to a chimp. 对牛牛弹琴~

S: Don't say it like that. 别这么说嘛~

L: Now he's boring on an international scale. 他现在已经无聊到有够国际水准了。

H: Pasty and frail never fail. 又弱又白不会挂。/ 苍白虚弱 从不失手。【这句是old saying,未查到依据】

S: This is an unmitigated disaster. 真是糟糕透顶。

L: Well, there's nothing you can do about it, so relax. 事已至此 无力回天 您就歇会儿吧。

L: You're caught between a rock and a crazy place. 你陷入了进退两难的境地。

S: I'm in a crisis situation. 我现在性命交关。

S: Good grief. 老天她真无知。

P: Moon pie. 小甜饼。

L: But there are little bubbles forming on the corners of Sheldon's mouth.

    但谢尔顿稍稍有些咬牙切齿了。

P: I kind of crossed a line. 我是有点过火了。

H: I'm going to just go for broke here and say I like you. 我这么拼死拼活就是想说 我喜欢你。

H: I'll leave you in peace. 我不会烦你了。

L: I'll be honest with you. 让我开诚布公吧。

George Smoot: With all due respect, Dr. Cooper, are you on crack? 尊敬的库珀博士,你疯了吗?

Ep18

L: We're going to miss the coming attractions. 可别错过好戏。

S: Equivotion and self-doubt, that is not the American spirit.

    这种支吾的语气和自我怀疑可不是美国精神。

Ep19

H: If you catch my drift. 明白我的用意吧~

L: That really is now it works. 事实就是这样。

H: Enough with the guilt. 别自责了。

H‘s mom: The hell you will! 你会才怪呢!

S: It's axiomatically atypical. 这明显不正常。

S: It's demonstrably fallacious. 这是绝对的谬误。

H: It's pretty dope. 她差你太远了。

H: Oh, pish-posh. 哪里哪里~

H: Shucks. 不值一提。

L: Don't nag me. 先别烦我。

P: It just creams my corn. 现在还在我的地盘撒野。

Alicia: That's what I figured. 我想也是。

P: Where the hell'd that come from? 老天这句话是怎么溜出来的?

Ep20

S: A far less impressive feat. 这算什么伎俩?

S: My original point. 我早就说了

Stuart: Freaking awesome. 简直棒极了!

R: Gotcha. 开窍了。

H: The three musketeers just became the dynamic duo. 三剑客变成双飞侠了。

Stuart: But returning to the original issue, 话说回来,

S: deliberately provocative. 故意挑衅

H: We have a little prep work to do. 我们不打无准备之仗。

L: What else you got? 还有没有别的?

H: Depends. 看情况吧。

H: You don't know the routine. 你不懂规则。

S: She'll maul you like a rabid wolverine. 她会像金刚狼一样把你暴打一顿。

H: You're just going to make me come out and say it. 你就是要逼我说出口。

H: You're weighing me down. 你拖我后腿了。

L: Falconry! 小猎鹰!

Ep21

S: That's preposterous. 太荒谬了。

S: I’m flattered. I just don't see it. 虽然受宠若惊 但我不这么认为。

H: She dumped me. 她把我甩了。

Leslie: Mama's a rolling stone. 老娘见异思迁了。

L: You just need to get your mind off it. 你要转移一下注意力。

L: People do things "right now," all the time. 大家都做即兴的事。

H: Tread lightly. 慎用。

R: Rajesh Ramayan Koothrappali 拉杰·罗摩衍那·库萨帕里

H: "I'm at the bottle of a black hole staring into the abyss.

     我正处于黑洞的最底端 凝视着绝望的深渊

      My life is meaningless. My future is without hope.”

     我的生活毫无意义 我的未来一片茫然

H: Cut the crap. 少废话

Ep22

S: Spoiler alert. 严重剧透。

Stuart: I'm sorry. 对不起。 S: Said the Grinch to Christmas. 让圣诞怪杰跟圣诞节道歉去吧!

L: Vaguely. 不太记得。

L: I guess the thing to do now is just pick yourself up, dust yourself off, forget it and move on. 

    我想现在能做的就是爬起来,拍拍身上的土,忘记她,向前看。

S: It will knock your socks off. 大为惊叹呢!

Stuart: I don't want to screw it up. 我不想搞砸了。

L: I'm really more of a "right now" kind of guy, living in the moment. 我会与时俱进,活在当下。

L: Thrives under pressure. 有压力才有动力。

L: It must be hell inside your head. 你脑袋里肯定是一片狼藉。

H: It's hilarious. 真好笑。

L: Off the top of my head, 正好灵光一现

Stuart: That plays right into my wheelhouse. 这个我很拿手呢!

R:Crafty~ 狡猾啊~

S: For what it's worth, my mother says that when we deceive for personal gain, we make Jesue cry.

    不管怎样 俺娘常说为一己私欲而欺骗他人 会遭报应的。

R: What goes around comes around. 这就是因果循环。

L: We just pulled an all-nighter. 我们熬了一夜。

H: I know what I do. 我自有分寸。

H: I got your back, sister. 姐妹 我支持你!(对L说)

S: My career's not hanging in the balance. 又不是我的饭碗岌岌可危。

Ep23

S: Great restraint on my part. 我已经相当克制自己了。

S: Bazinga! 逗你玩~ / 气死你!

L: Hardly a day goes by when I don't think about it. 一天不记都不行呢!

L: Maybe a tableau of me trying to pummel you to death. 说不定画个我揍死你的场景。

S: I'm on the horns of a dilemma. 真叫人难以取舍。

L: Easy peasy. 小菜一碟。

S: Rendered the question moot. 结果没下文了。

LHR: It's not gonna be the same without you. 没有你怎么行? / 祝马到成功!

S: Your sentiments may be premature. 别高兴的太早。

R: Ooh, I don't like where this is going. 我有不祥的预感。

H: an anal nutbag 疯子

S: to elaborate, 说详细点 / 具体来说

S: Two for two. I'm on fire. 两击两中。我真厉害。

S: I'm gonna stop here while I'm ahead but I've had a great time. 见好就收啦 我好开心哦~

S: Treat it with respect. 要好好待它。 

S: Adversity is to be expected. 万事开头难。

S: Drink slash eat this. 尝尝这个。

R‘s papa: Don't talk back to your mother. 别跟你母亲顶嘴。

H’s mom: He lives a secret life because he's ashamed! 他就知道自惭形秽 苟且偷生。 

L: Glad we cleared that up. 很高兴交代清楚了。

L: I guess I'll see you. 后会有期。

P: Have a safe trip. 一路顺风。

L: This is literally the top of the world. 这算是世界之巅了。

R: I say double feature. 双片连映吧。


美国儿歌:

Circle, circle,                                圈,圈,

dot, dot,                                        点,点,

now you have a cootie shot!        虱子不再烦扰你~

  • 0
    点赞
  • 0
    收藏
    觉得还不错? 一键收藏
  • 0
    评论

“相关推荐”对你有帮助么?

  • 非常没帮助
  • 没帮助
  • 一般
  • 有帮助
  • 非常有帮助
提交
评论
添加红包

请填写红包祝福语或标题

红包个数最小为10个

红包金额最低5元

当前余额3.43前往充值 >
需支付:10.00
成就一亿技术人!
领取后你会自动成为博主和红包主的粉丝 规则
hope_wisdom
发出的红包
实付
使用余额支付
点击重新获取
扫码支付
钱包余额 0

抵扣说明:

1.余额是钱包充值的虚拟货币,按照1:1的比例进行支付金额的抵扣。
2.余额无法直接购买下载,可以购买VIP、付费专栏及课程。

余额充值