邮件结束时,想表达:如果大家有什么问题请大家告诉我,如有需要我们也可以约一个会
if you need more info please let me know, I am happty to answer - even more we can establish a Teams meeting if you think that this is necessary.
对一个话题最后总结,邮件开头可以说
To sum it up.
如果你有什么问题,请让我们知道
If you have any concerns, please let me know!
我和立达信的工程师对齐了下
I have a short alignment with Leedarson firmware engineer.
收到邮件后可以说
Well received! Thanks!
我们已经添加了一些应变方法在VIVARES 系统里来避免…
We have added some workaround in Vivares gateway to avoid trigging Combined sensor defects.
cover all cases.
覆盖所有例子
It is a known issue that gateway will send bulb offline event. This is already fix and you can test in V1.3.16(We are testing it now).
这是一个已知的问题….,已经被解决,你能够在V1.3.16版本上验证它…
Luminaire 灯具
Thanks a lot in advance!
You can easily reproduce the issue. Please fix this
对于简单问题,我们结尾可以这样
问题解决时间的估计
It there any estimation, when the bugfix will be available?
邮件结尾请其他人分享观点:
I kindly ask. Please share with us your opinion as soon as possible
All comments, hints, etc are welcome form the team members also.
There are many kind of news resources we can find on internet like news TV, news website, some video app, etc. I read news very convenient, My favirous news resource is video apps like daily news.
生成可执行文件或者程序 (executable有名词 可执行文件或者程序的意思)
produce an executable
表达某个问题还在检查中:
The sync fail root cause is still under checking.
要求某个人出来解释什么情况下会发生这个问题
Can someone explain, under what circumstances can this happened, what does this mean in details and how the APP is handling it?
这个方案在我方是可以可行和接受的
It is acceptable and feasible on our end.
我们仍在研究...可行性
we are studing the fesibility of ...