- 10.6 - Apple and our customers place a high value on simple, refined, creative, well thought through interfaces. They take more work but are worth it. Apple sets a high bar. If your user interface is complex or less than very good, it may be rejected
- 14.3 - Apps that display user generated content must include a method for filtering objectionable material, a mechanism for users to flag offensive content, and the ability to block abusive users from the service
- Information Needed
We began the review of your app but aren't able to continue because we need additional information about your app.
At your earliest opportunity, please review the following question(s) and provide as much detailed information as you can. The more information you can provide upfront, the sooner we can complete your review.
- What is the functionality of the feature 兑换邀请码?
- Who can receive the content or service unlocked by redeeming 邀请码?
- What content or service can be obtained by redeeming the 邀请码?
Once you reply to this message in Resolution Center with the requested information, we can proceed with your review.
We were also required to install WeChat before we could log in using a WeChat account. The user should be able to log in and access their account, without being required to install additional applications.Next Steps
If you choose to allow users to log in using a WeChat account, please use methods that can authenticate users from within your app.
Further, your app enables the display of user-generated content but does not have the required precautions in place.Next Steps
It is necessary that you put all of the following precautions in place:
- Require that users agree to terms (EULA) and these terms must make it clear that there is no tolerance for objectionable content
- Use moderators to flag and remove inappropriate content and offensive users
- Users need a mechanism to flag objectionable content and report users generating this content
- Users need a mechanism to block abusive users
- Developer must act on objectionable content reports within 24 hours by removing the content and ejecting the user who provided the offending content
- Developer needs a method for ejecting users who violate the terms of the EULA
- 3.10 - Developers who attempt to manipulate or cheat the user reviews or chart ranking in the App Store with fake or paid reviews, or any other inappropriate methods will be removed from the iOS Developer Program
We noticed that your app incentivizes referrals in order to sign up new users. While rewarding the invitation sender with points or other digital content is acceptable, the person receiving the invitation should not receive any rewards for downloading or registering an account to use your app.
Incentivizing downloads has a direct influence on the App Store user reviews or chart ranking and violates the App Store Review Guidelines.Next Steps
Please revise your app to remove this functionality.