周末不用过来了,好好休息吧_如何好好休息

周末不用过来了,好好休息吧

When I wrote about my productive routine in a previous article, I said I’d work for 1.5 hours and take a break for 30 minutes. And I’d repeat this sequence four times a day.

当我在上一篇文章中谈到生产性例程时,我说我要工作1.5个小时,休息30分钟。 我每天重复四次此顺序。

In my experiments, I reduced my work hours to 4.5 hours (3 x 1.5-hour slots) and managed to get 40% more work done.

在实验中,我将工作时间减少到4.5小时(3 x 1.5小时),并设法完成40%的工作。

The key to this routine isn’t simply sitting at my desk for 1.5 hours each sprint.

此例程的关键不仅仅是每次冲刺在我的办公桌上坐1.5个小时。

The key is a 30-minute break.

关键是要休息30分钟。

If I don’t rest properly, I’ll waste the next 1.5 hours of work because I’m not focused. When I’m not focused, I can’t get work done.

如果我不能适当休息,我会因为接下来的1.5个小时工作而浪费精力。 当我不专心时,我就无法完成工作。

So today, I want to share how I take a proper break.

所以今天,我想分享我如何适当休息。

如何不休息 (How NOT to take a break)

Here are some common ways people take breaks:

这是人们休息的一些常见方式:

  1. Go for a walk

    出去走走
  2. Take a shower

    洗个淋浴
  3. Power nap

    电源小睡
  4. Chat with friends

    跟朋友聊天
  5. Look at Social Media

    看看社交媒体
  6. Surf internet

    游览互联网
  7. Watch TV

    看电视
  8. Eat food

    吃东西
  9. Stare into space

    凝望太空

There’s way more than this list. You can find hundreds of tips about how to relax to become more productive online. A simple search gives you results like this, this and this.

除此列表外,还有更多的方法。 您可以找到数百种有关如何放松以提高在线生产力的提示 。 一个简单的搜索就会为您提供像这样这样这样的结果

Everyone has an opinion on how often you should take breaks and what to do during your breaks. But they say different things.

每个人都对您应该多长时间休息一次以及在休息期间该怎么做有意见。 但是他们说的不同。

Which is true?

哪个是对的?

I’ve tried many ideas out there on the internet. Here are some ways I found useful:

我在互联网上尝试了很多想法。 这是我发现有用的一些方法:

  1. Sleep

    睡觉
  2. Staring into space with a cup of tea

    喝杯茶凝望太空
  3. Meditate

    幽思
  4. Listening to music that recharges me

    听使我精神焕发的音乐
  5. Doing 10 pushups

    做10个俯卧撑

But these methods don’t work for me. Even if they did, they would only work for a day or two.

但是这些方法对我不起作用。 即使他们这么做,他们将只为两天的工作。

For example, I can go for a walk on Monday. That’ll be an effective break. But on Tuesday, the walk wouldn’t work. I get stressed out on the walk.

例如,我星期一可以去散步。 那将是一个有效的休息时间。 但是在星期二,步行将无法进行。 我在步行时感到压力很大。

Why?

为什么?

Sometimes I can take a power nap. But on some days, I can’t sleep even if I desperately want to.

有时我可以小睡一下。 但是有时候,即使我非常想睡觉,我也无法入睡。

Why?

为什么?

What I realized was: It’s useless following what other people say about taking breaks. You can’t pick “one thing” on the list and expect it to work forever.

我意识到的是: 遵循别人所说的休息是没有用的。 您不能在列表中选择“一件事”并期望它永远有效。

有效的休息 (An effective break)

We use different energies for different things we do. Generally, we can say that humans have three basic bodies. When you use a body, you use up its corresponding fuel tank.

我们对不同的事情使用不同的能量。 通常,我们可以说人类具有三个基本身体。 使用车身时,请用尽其相应的油箱

  1. The physical body

    身体
  2. The emotional body

    情感的身体
  3. The intellectual body.

    知识分子。

When you take a break, you need to stop consuming the same type of energy you were consuming. Here’s an example:

休息时,您需要停止消耗与消耗的能量相同的能量 。 这是一个例子:

Let’s say you go for a run. When you run, you expend physical energy. Your legs get tired. You pant like crazy. When you want to rest, you stop running and walk instead.

假设您去跑步。 跑步时,您会消耗体力。 你的腿累了。 你气疯了。 当您想要休息时,您停止跑步并走走。

When you walk, you give your physical body a chance to recuperate.

走路时,您的身体有机会恢复健康。

See how this works?

看看这是如何工作的?

If you code, you won’t get tired physically because typing into a keyboard doesn’t take a lot of physical energy. But you still get tired because you use your brain.

如果您编写代码,您不会在身体上感到疲倦,因为在键盘上打字不需要花费大量的体力。 但是您仍然会因为使用大脑而感到疲倦。

When you use your brain, you deplete the intellectual body’s fuel tank. If you want to recover your mental energy, you need to rest your mind.

当您使用大脑时,会耗尽知识分子的油箱。 如果您想恢复精神能量,则需要休息一下。

And sometimes you expend more than one type of energy. You need to recover them all when you take a break.

有时您会消耗一种以上的能量。 休息一下,您需要将它们全部恢复。

For example, when I write articles, I consume both emotional and mental energies. Mental energies because I need to think about what I want to convey. Emotional energy because I need to put myself in your shoes. I also need to overcome my fears and doubts when I write.

例如,当我写文章时,我同时消耗了情感和精神能量 。 精神能量,因为我需要考虑自己想传达的内容。 情感能量,因为我需要把自己放在你的鞋子里。 在写作时,我还需要克服我的恐惧和怀疑。

So when I rest, I need to recover both mental and emotional energies at the same time. I can’t, for example, chat with people to recover my energy. Chatting with (most) people zaps both mental and emotional energy (for me).

因此,当我休息时, 我需要同时恢复精神和情感能量 。 例如,我无法与人聊天以恢复精力。 与(大多数)人聊天(对我而言)既减少了精神活力,又减少了情绪活力。

It’s not rocket science.

这不是火箭科学。

This is the reason why you can’t pick “one thing” and expect to recharge yourself every time. This is also why you shouldn’t listen to anyone else’s opinions on taking a break.

这就是为什么您不能选择“一件事情”并希望每次都能充实自己的原因。 这也是为什么您不应该听别人的意见休息的原因。

Your body knows best. When you expend different types of energy (and in different quantities), you need to rest differently.

你的身体最了解。 当您消耗不同类型的能量(和数量不同)时,您需要以不同的方式休息。

休息的有效方法 (An effective way to take a break)

I found a way that works every time: Listen to your body and do exactly what it tells you.

我发现了一种每次都能奏效的方法: 聆听您的身体,并尽其所能告诉您

Sometimes, it means walking farther out to buy bubble tea ? (even though it’s unhealthy).

有时候,这意味着走得更远去买泡泡茶吗? (即使它不健康)。

Sometimes, it means bitching about the problem ? to a friend.

有时候,这意味着对这个问题有bit之以鼻? 给朋友

Sometimes, it means ditching work for the rest of today ?.

有时,这意味着今天剩下的时间都要放弃工作。

Sometimes, it means taking a walk ? in the park ?.

有时候,这意味着散步? 在公园里 ?。

Sometimes, it means working on another project ?️.

有时,这意味着要从事另一个项目?

Sometimes, it means learning something else ?.

有时,这意味着学习其他东西。

Sometimes, it means chatting with my wife ?‍♀️.

有时,这意味着与我的妻子聊天?

Sometimes, it means watching a movie ?.

有时,这意味着看电影?

Sometimes, it means sleeping ?.

有时,这意味着睡觉。

The point is, what you think you need isn’t always what you need. Pay attention to your body. It tells you what it needs.

关键是,您认为所需的并不总是所需的。 注意你的身体。 它告诉您它需要什么。

Sometimes, it’s okay to indulge just a little bit.

有时候,可以放纵一点。

结语 (Wrapping up)

The best way to recharge is to listen to what your body wants. Have fun, relax, enjoy, have a good break, and get back to work.

充电的最佳方法是听您的身体想要什么。 玩得开心,放松,享受,休息一下,然后回到工作。

Thanks for reading. Did this article help you in any way? If you did, I hope you consider sharing it. You might help someone out. Thank you!

谢谢阅读。 本文对您有任何帮助吗? 如果这样做, 希望您考虑共享它 。 您可能会帮助某人。 谢谢!

This article was originally posted on my blog.Sign up for my newsletter if you want more articles to help you become a better front-end developer.

本文最初发布在我的博客上。如果您想要更多的文章来帮助您成为更好的前端开发人员,请注册我的时事通讯

翻译自: https://www.freecodecamp.org/news/how-to-take-a-good-break-6b1bb9239bd3/

周末不用过来了,好好休息吧

评论
添加红包

请填写红包祝福语或标题

红包个数最小为10个

红包金额最低5元

当前余额3.43前往充值 >
需支付:10.00
成就一亿技术人!
领取后你会自动成为博主和红包主的粉丝 规则
hope_wisdom
发出的红包
实付
使用余额支付
点击重新获取
扫码支付
钱包余额 0

抵扣说明:

1.余额是钱包充值的虚拟货币,按照1:1的比例进行支付金额的抵扣。
2.余额无法直接购买下载,可以购买VIP、付费专栏及课程。

余额充值