What Am I Thinking (74)
1) salad=a dish made of raw vegetables
3) famished=very hungry
4) at the top of one’s lungs=to be as loud as possible
5) dumb ass=an impolite way of calling someone foolish
6) tool=someone who is stupid or useless
7) get it together=control your emotions
8) crap=an impolite way of saying something is bad
9) moron=someone who is very stupid
10) chill=calm down, relax
A: Miss, your salad.
B: Mmm, looks good! I’m positively famished.
A: And for you, sir…
C: Thank you.
B, C: Thank you.
C: I can’t believe she’s on a date with me! I’m so lucky! I must be the luckiest guy in the world! I want to scream at the top of my lungs, “ I’m the luckiest dude in the world!” Oh, shut up! Don’t be such a dumb ass, she’s so hot. Wait, I can’t say that. That’s sexist. She’s so hot, she’s making me sexist. Oh! My god! I’m such a tool. Okay get it together. Uhh, she’s eating salad. Oh right, I have a salad. Oh, crap! Which fork do I use? Dammit! She’s going to think I am a moron. What the hell are all these forks for? Which one did she use? Okay, chill…be cool, be cool. Just take a fork…eat your salad.
C: Yrmf？ Mmmm. Sorry, you were saying?
B: You are eating my salad.
C: Oh, yes…it’s delicious.