电影:无敌浩克

在这里插入图片描述

简 介:在这个新的开始,科学家布鲁斯班纳拼命寻找治疗伽马辐射的方法,这种辐射毒害了他的细胞,并释放了他内心肆无忌惮的愤怒力量:浩克。生活在阴影中——与他熟悉的生活和他所爱的女人贝蒂·罗斯隔绝——班纳努力躲避他的克星雷霆·罗斯将军的痴迷追捕,以及试图俘虏他并残忍地利用他的力量的军事机器。当三个人都在努力解决导致绿巨人诞生的秘密时,他们面临着一个被称为“憎恶”的可怕的新对手,其破坏力甚至超过了绿巨人本身。一位科学家必须做出一个痛苦的最终选择:接受布鲁斯·班纳的平静生活,或者在他内心的生物——无敌浩克身上找到英雄主义。

OVERVIEW:In this new beginning, scientist Bruce Banner desperately hunts for a cure to the gamma radiation that poisoned his cells and unleashes the unbridled force of rage within him: The Hulk. Living in the shadows–cut off from a life he knew and the woman he loves, Betty Ross–Banner struggles to avoid the obsessive pursuit of his nemesis, General Thunderbolt Ross and the military machinery that seeks to capture him and brutally exploit his power. As all three grapple with the secrets that led to the Hulk’s creation, they are confronted with a monstrous new adversary known as the Abomination, whose destructive strength exceeds even the Hulk’s own. One scientist must make an agonizing final choice: accept a peaceful life as Bruce Banner or find heroism in the creature he holds inside–The Incredible Hulk.

影片时长112 min
上映时间June 13, 2008

■ 相关链接:


中英字幕

No English
无敌浩克

No English
危险

No English
爆炸振动校园

No English
卡弗大学实验室发生神秘事故

No English
看到绿色怪物

No English
在现场发现实验室设备

No English
目标逃脱追捕

No English
目击绿色大脚野人

No English
征用请求 美国陆军 斯塔克工业

No English
批准

No English
斯塔克工业

No English
伊丽莎白·罗斯博士, 班纳企图与其取得联系 2006年2月7日, 通讯被拦截

No English
寻人继续

No English
尼克·弗瑞, 神盾局局长

No English
已知联络人

No English
伊丽莎白·罗斯博士

No English
前女友

No English
L·参森博士, 罗斯博士同事, 精神病学家

No English
"里克"理查德·琼斯, 学生

No English
罗斯 他在外面做什么

No English
他停止逃跑了吗

No English
五个月里无人目击

No English
无事故天数

No English
巴西 罗西尼亚贫民窟

Is it ready?
好了吗

No English
简装葡萄牙语字典

That's a great punch.
这一拳很棒

No English
饿了吗

No English
饿了

No English
我们来锻炼你的呼吸

No English
这里 情绪

Fear no good. So emotion and control.
恐惧不好 情绪和控制

No English
用你的膈膜

No English
控制你愤怒的最佳办法

No English
就是控制你的身体

No English
控制你的脉搏

Breathe. Breathe.
呼吸 呼吸

No English
呼吸

Wait.
等等

Okay.
好了

I can make it work for a while, but you need...
我可以让它撑一阵 但你得

No English
我需要一座新工厂

Okay. Okay.
好吧

No English
五个月来你一直这么帮我忙

No English
你这么聪明不该做零工

No English
让我给你份固定的工资吧

No, no, no. Shut that off! Turn it off!
不不不 关掉生产线 关机

Watch out!
小心

Okay!
好了

No English
巴西至美国

No English
你想跟我一起吃午饭吗

No English
滚蛋 外国佬

No English
你有什么问题吗

No English
太迟了

No English
别惹我…饿[生气]

No English
你不会喜欢我

No English
饿了[生气]时的样子

That's not right.
说错了

Oh, you.
你啊

You see that? See that?
看到了吗

My ticket out of here.
这是我离开这里的机会

No English
加密中

No English
已加密

No English
呼叫 蓝先生

No English
蓝 你在吗?

No English
蓝先生:

No English
绿先生!

No English
很高兴再次收到你的消息, , 我神秘的朋友!

No English
我找到了

No English
终于啊

No English
真是漂亮的小花 是吧

No English
务必用大剂量的

No English
祝你好运

Goddamn it!
该死

No English
又失败了

No English
你用了多少?

No English
全部

No English
那我们该见面了

No English
不安全

No English
携带伽马毒素才不安全呢

No English
别去找花了

No English
给我寄一份血液样本来

No English
你不让我帮忙我就帮不了你

No English
绿先生

No English
蓝先生 美国 纽约市

No English
弗吉尼亚州 阿灵顿

Here's something a bit more interesting.
这个挺有意思的

It's a possible gamma sickness.
可能是伽马中毒

Milwaukee.
在密尔沃基州

A man drank one of those guarana sodas.
一男子饮下瓜拉纳汽水

Guess it had a little more kick than he was looking for.
但汽水的劲头比他料想的要大

Where was it bottled?
在哪进行装瓶的

Porto verde, Brazil.
巴西 弗德港

Get our agents and people
派我们的特工和手下

looking for a white man at the bottling plant.
去那家装瓶场找一个白人男子

Tell them no contact!
告诉他们不得接触

If he even sees them, he's gone!
他看到他们的影子就会跑掉

No English
大沼泽地 约翰逊堡

I got you who I could.
我尽可能替你找了人

Short notice, but they're all quality.
时间紧促 但他们都是好兵

And I pulled you one Ace.
我还给你找了个王牌

Emil Blonsky.
埃米尔·布朗斯基

Born in Russia, raised in England.
生于俄罗斯 在英国长大

And on loan to socom from the royal marines.
是英国皇家海军陆战队借给美国特种作战司令部的

I know you cashed in some chips for this, Joe.
我知道你为此搭了不少人情 乔

Glad I could help.
很高兴我能帮忙

Just make it good.
别浪费机会

This is the target and the location.
这是目标和地点

Snatch and grab, live capture.
抓活的

You'll have your dart clips and suppression ordnance,
你们将拿到麻醉镖弹夹和压制武器

but live fire is for backup only.
实弹仅限备用

We got local out there, but we want it tight and quiet.
那里有当地人 要做得严密低调

Is he a fighter?
他很能打吗

Your target is a fugitive from the us government
目标是美国政府的逃犯

who stole military secrets.
他盗取了军事机密

He is also implicated in the deaths of two scientists,
他还涉嫌与两名科学家 一名军官

a military officer, an Idaho state trooper
一名爱达荷州州警 可能还有

and possibly two Canadian hunters.
两名加拿大猎人的死有关

So don't wait to see if he's a fighter!
所以别等着看他能不能打

Tranq him and bring him back.
麻醉他 带他回来

No English
加密中

No English
已加密

No English
来电

No English
蓝先生:

No English
好消息

No English
初步血检表明 伽马含量显著减少

No English
这能治好我吗?

No English
但是

No English
我需要更多数据

Oh, come on.
拜托

No English
我需要更多数据

No English
接触程度

No English
伽马浓度

No English
细胞饱和度

No English
不可能 数据不在这里

No English
那在哪里

No English
在家

Camera.
摄像机

Here we go.
开始了

Get rid of the damn dog.
摆脱那只狗

Take him!
抓住他

Target's on the move.
目标跑了

Where is he?
他在哪

He's on the ground.
他在街上

Let's go!
我们走

Go!

Move, move!
快跑

No English
谢谢

Go, go, go!

Go! Go!
快走

Clear everyone out!
让开

Do not lose him!
别跟丢了

No!

Get around behind him!
绕到他后面去

Target moving past mobile unit 0-9-0.
目标经过了抓捕车090

Oh, no.

You got to be kidding me.
开什么玩笑

- Where is he? - Target acquired.
-他在哪 -已发现目标

Gringo!
外国佬

Let's go.

No!

Please! No!
不要

Not the computer!
别拿我电脑

Gimme that!
还给我

No!
不要

No English
现在不那么厉害了吧

No English
再耍那些花哨的招数啊

No English
来啊

No English
停手吧 求你

No English
我 生气

No English
会非常糟糕

You bad angry, g?
你生气糟糕 外国佬

I very bad angry.
我生气才糟糕呢

Oh, no.

You don't understand!
你不懂

Something really bad is about to happen here!
马上要发生非常糟糕的事了

No English
是啊 非常糟

Anybody else seeing this?
你们看到了吗

We've got a bogey of some kind. Please advise.
有某种不明物体 请指示

That is the target! Use every tranq you've got!
那就是目标 把麻醉镖都打出去

Do it now!
马上

Go live! Go live! Go live!
撤 撤 撤

- Move! - Get out of the way!
-快走 -快跑

No!

It's behind us! Move! Move!
它在我们后面 快走

Get him!
开火

Shoot him. Shoot him!
打他 开火

Leave me alone.
离我远点

No! No!

I knew something was different before I got the shot off.
我开枪之前就知道情况不对

He had it on him when he bolted.
这是他跑掉之前身上带着的

Is that a girlfriend?
那是他女朋友吗

She helps him, maybe?
或许她在帮他

She is no longer a factor.
她已经不牵涉其中了

We closed that door to him a long time ago. He's alone.
我们早就断绝了他们的往来 他是一个人

He wants to be alone.
他想一个人待着

But see if he's been talking to anybody.
但查查看他有没有跟人联络

Forgive me, sir?
请原谅 长官

Doesn't anybody want to talk about
难道没人想谈谈

what went down in there? 'Cause...
刚刚发生的情况吗

He didn't lose us.
他没有甩掉我们

And he was not alone, sir.
他也不是一个人 长官

We had him.
我们都围住他了

And then something hit us, something...
然后我们被什么袭击了

Something big hit us!
很大块头的东西

It threw a forklift truck like it was a softball!
他把叉车当垒球一般丢

It was the most powerful thing I've ever seen.
那是我见过的最强大的东西

Well, it's gone.
它跑了

Well, if Banner knows what it is,
如果班纳知道它是什么

I'm gonna track him down,
我要找到他

I'm gonna put my foot on his throat
拿我的脚踩着他的喉咙

- and I'm gonna... - That was Banner.
-然后 -那就是班纳

It

was Banner.
就是班纳

You have to explain that statement, sir.
你得解释这句话 长官

No, I don't.
不 我不用

You've done a good job.
你干得很好

Pack up and get our men on a plane.
收拾东西 带我们的人上飞机

We're going home.
我们回家

No English
无事故天数

Wait.
等等

Please.
拜托

No English
可以帮我吗

No English
我不会说葡萄牙语

Where am I?
我在哪

No English
我在哪

No English
危地马拉

No English
我要去附近小镇

No English
可以帮帮我吗

No English
上车吧

No English
来 披上这个

No English
你要去哪

No English
回家

I've run into bad situations on crap missions before.
我以前也曾在糟糕的任务中遭遇危险

I've seen good men go down
我眼见好人牺牲

purely because someone
就因为有人

didn't let us know what we were walking into.
不肯把情况如实告诉我们

I've moved on to the next one,
但我继续下次任务

because that's what we do, right?
因为这是我们的工作 是吧

I mean, that's the job.
职责如此

But this?
但这次

This is a whole new level of weird.
这是全新境界的奇怪

And I don't feel inclined to step away from it.
我不想就此不管

So if you're taking another crack at him, I want in.
如果你要再去抓他 我加入

And, with respect,
恕我直言

you should be looking for a team that's prepped and ready to fight,
你应该找支准备充分 可以开战的队伍

because if that thing shows up again,
如果那玩意再次出现

you're gonna have a lot of professional tough guys
会有很多职业硬汉

pissing in their pants.
吓尿裤子

Sir.
长官

No English
墨西哥 恰帕斯

Tienes més stretchy'?
有弹力更大的吗

Yeah. Perfecto.
嗯 完美

Let me emphasize that what I'm about to share with you
我要强调 我即将跟你说的

is tremendously sensitive, both to me personally and the army.
对于我个人和军队都非常敏感

You're aware that we've got an
你知道我们有

infantry weapons development program.
步兵武器开发项目

Well, in WWII, they initiated a subprogram
二战期间 他们启动了一项子项目

for bio-tech force enhancement.
做生物科技力量强化

Yeah, super soldier.
超级士兵

Yes.

An oversimplification, but yes.
虽然说得过于简单了 但没错

And I dusted it off,
我把它翻了出来

got 'em doing serious work again, bold work.
让他们认真研究了起来 大胆的研究

Across the hall, they were trying to arm you better.
所有人都在努力增强士兵的装备

We were tryin' to make you better.
而我们是想增强士兵本身

Banner's work was very early phase.
班纳的工作当时还在初期

It wasn't even weapons application.
甚至不涉及到武器应用

He thought he was working on radiation resistance.
他以为他在研究辐射抗性

I wouId never have toId him what the project reaIIy was.
我根本不会告诉他项目的真相

But he was so sure of what he was onto,
但他对自己的发现非常确信

that he tested it on himself.
于是拿自己做了测试

And something went very wrong.
结果出了大岔子

Or it went very right.
要么就是非常成功

As far as I'm concerned,
在我看来

that man's whole body is the property of the us army.
他的身体都是美军的资产

You said he wasn't working on weapons, right?
你说他没打算研发武器 是吧

- No. - But you were. You were, weren't you?
-对 -但你是在研发武器 是吧

You were trying other things.
你还试了别的东西

One serum we developed
我们研发的一种血清

was very promising.
非常有前景

So why did he run?
他为什么跑了

He's a scientist.
他是个科学家

He is not one of us.
他不是我们的人

Blonsky, how old are you? 45?
布朗斯基 你多大 45吗

39.
39

It takes a toll, doesn't it?
催人老啊 是吧

Yes, it does.
是啊

So get out of the trenches.
那就离开战壕吧

You should be a colonel by now, with your record.
凭你的记录 该当上上校了

No, I'm a fighter.
不 我是个战士

I'll be one for as long as I can.
只要可以 我会一直战斗下去

You know, if I could take what I know now,
如果我可以把现在的经验

put it in the body I had ten years ago,
放进我10年前的身体里

that would be someone I wouldn't want to fight.
那会是个我不会想对付的人

I could probably arrange something like that.
这我或许能安排

No English
弗吉尼亚州 卡弗大学

No English
无事故天数

No English
伊丽莎白·罗斯博士 细胞生物学

No English
斯坦利披萨

No English
停止营业

Take care, kids.
保重 孩子们

Stan, I give you my word,
斯坦 我保证

whatever you've heard about me, it's not true.
不管你听说了我什么事 都不是真的

I know it. I always knew it.
我知道 我一直知道

I mean, you know how I felt about you two.
你知道我怎么看你俩

Have you talked to her?
你跟她谈过了吗

No.
没有

She doesn't know that I'm here.
她不知道我来了

She's with somebody?
她有男朋友了

Yeah, he's a head shrink.
他是个心理医生

They say he's one of the best. But a really nice guy.
据说是最厉害的之一 但人很不错

Good. That's good.
好 那就好

Bruce, what can I do to help you?
布鲁斯 我能怎么帮你

I could use a bed for a few nights.
我需要个地方睡几晚

You can have the spare room upstairs.
你睡楼上的空房间吧

That'd be so great.
那就太好了

There is one other thing.
还有件事

Excuse me. Pardon me.
借过 抱歉

Coming through.
借过

Hey, pal I got a delivery on five.
哥们 给五楼送的外卖

I don't think there's anybody up there.
楼上应该没人

Oh, man.
老天

I'm gonna catch hell if I don't collect. You got to let me try.
我要是拿不到钱要倒大霉的 让我去试试吧

I'll tell you what. I got an extra medium. Take it on the house.
这样吧 我这里多了份中号的 送你了

You are the man.
你最棒了

God bless you, brother.
保佑你 哥们

All right.
好啊

No English
伊丽莎白·罗斯博士

Okay.

No English
伽马脉冲

No English
无匹配

No English
B·班纳

No English
无匹配

No English
登录远程聊天

No English
加密中

No English
呼叫 蓝先生

No English
绿先生!

No English
搜寻得如何?

No English
数据被删了

No English
如果没有数据

No English
我就无法帮忙

No English
那现在怎么办

No English
我不能停留

We're pretty well closed here, folks. I'm sorry.
我们已经关门了 各位 抱歉

Oh, come on, Stan. It's Friday night.
拜托 斯坦 今天周五

Oh, kids.
孩子们

I got nothing but marinara now.
我现在只有海员沙司

I got to have a mister pink, please.
我一定要来杯粉先生 拜托了

She worked through dinner again, of course.
她又忙得忘吃晚饭了

Stan?
斯坦

And he... I go, "So, yeah, I mean, where were you?
然后他…我说 "好吧 你去哪了

"I can't... I don't know where you were, Cecil."
我不知道你去哪了 西塞尔"

And he goes, "Not where you been at."
他说 “没在你去的地方”

I thought "Oh, my god." I just feIt so awfuI.
我想 “天呐” 我觉得好过意不去

Bruce?
布鲁斯

Betty?
贝蒂

What's going on?
怎么了

Betty...
贝蒂

Just tell me if I saw what I think I saw.
告诉我 我是不是真看见了他

I don't know what to say.
我不知道该说什么

Please, just tell me the truth.
求你 告诉我实话

Don't go.
别走

Don't go.
别走

I want you to come with me now.
跟我走吧

Please. Come with me.
求你 跟我走

Please.
求你

It's our data.
这是我们的数据

I got in there before they carted it all away.
我趁他们搬走前拿到的

I hoped somewhere that it might tell us something someday.
我希望或许哪天 它终能给我们答案

Does the general know that you have this?
将军知道你有这个吗

No, I don't think so.
不 应该不知道

I haven't spoken to him in a couple of years.
我好几年没跟他说过话了

You have to be sure.
你一定要确定

Bruce,
布鲁斯

I don't understand why we can't just go in there together
我不明白我们为什么不能直接去找他

and talk to him.
跟他谈

He told me what he wanted to do.
他告诉了我 他想做什么

He wants it out of me.
他想把它从我身体里弄出来

He wants to dissect it so that he can replicate it.
肢解它 然后好加以复制

He wants to make it a weapon.
他想把它变成武器

No English
低温恒温罐 斯塔克工业

I thought you might want to...
你或许会想…

Thanks.
谢谢

Listen, I should leave early, as early as I can.
我该尽早离开 越早越好

Really?
真的

You can't stay at all?
你不能留几天吗

I want to, but it's just not safe for me to be here.
我想 但我在这里实在不安全

- If I could borrow some cash... - Of course.
-能借我点钱的话 -没问题

I need to take a bus.
我得坐大巴

Well, at least let me walk you to the station.
至少让我送你去车站

Okay.

You have everything you need?
不缺什么了吧

Yeah.

I...

What?
怎么了

- Good night. - Good night.
-晚安 -晚安

I hope you get some rest.
好好休息吧

We're giving you a very low dose only.
我们只给你注射很低的剂量

I need you sharp out there and disciplined.
我需要你保持敏锐和纪律

First sign of any side effect,
如果出现任何副作用

we stop and you're off team until you straighten out.
就中止 你也要离队 直到摆脱影响

Agreed?
同意吗

Agreed.
同意

You'll get two separate infusions.
你要进行两次注射

One into the deep muscle, one into the bone marrow centers.
一次注入深层肌肉 一次注入骨髓中心

The bone ones are going to hurt.
入骨的那针会疼的

Is everything okay?
没事吧

I think so.
应该没事

Come here.
过来

I just wanna do this.
我就是想这样

It's better like that.
这样更好看

Yeah?
是吗

It feels too tight, huh?
太紧了 是吧

- Yeah, a little. - Okay.
-有点 -好

What?
怎么了

They're here.
他们来了

- Betty, look at me, look at me! - Bruce!
-贝蒂 看着我 -布鲁斯

You have to go far away from me as you can!
你得有多远跑多远

- Don't argue with me, just go. Go! - Bruce!
-别跟我争 快走 -布鲁斯

Damn it! We'd have had snipers on target in three more minutes.
该死 我们再过三分钟就能安排好狙击手了

I wanna know who jumped the gun.
是谁着急了

He's heading 2-7-0.
他前进方向270

Blonsky! Not yet!
布朗斯基 别急

Sir.
是 长官

Look alive. This could get interesting.
精神点 场面可能会变得很有趣

I got him!
我看到他了

Stop!
停下

Stop!
停下

I know you're in there!
我知道你在里面

General, please!
将军 求你

Sir?
长官

Dad!
爸爸

Dad, please don't do this.
爸爸 别这样

You can't see this clearly. Now, get inside.
你在这事上看不清楚 给我进去

There he is!
他在那里

Target is in the overpass. We have a visual.
目标在天桥上 我们看到他了

Do not engage! Repeat, do not engage!
不要与他接触 重复 不要与他接触

He's locked in.
他被包围了

Put two canisters in there with him.
打两罐催泪瓦斯进去

Fire!
开火

Get her back here!
把她拉回来

Now she'll see.
这下她会看清了

Alpha team?
A队

Let him have all of it.
全力攻击

Come on, light him up!
开火

Where are the fifty cals? Move your asses!
.50的枪呢 快过来

Oh, my god!
天呐

Blonsky, now you're up!
布朗斯基 你上

Sir?
长官

Cover me.
掩护我

Remember me?
记得我吗

My god, he's doing it.
天呐 他真行

Move him toward the cannons!
把他引到大炮附近

Move!
快走

Hold your position!
保持位置

Do it now!
开始

Please, please, please, no!
求你 不要

- Please, please, please! - Get her back!
-求你 不要 -把她拉开

You're killing him!
你要杀死他了

Stop! Get off of me!
停下 放开我

Bruce!
布鲁斯

Bruce!
布鲁斯

Bruce!
布鲁斯

Where's the gunship?
武装直升机呢

Is that it?
这就完了

Blonsky, pull back now.
布朗斯基 马上撤

Pull back!

Is that all you got?
你就这点本事了吗

Fall back!

- Fall back! - Let's go, let's go!
-撤 -我们走

Find cover!
找掩护

Betty!
贝蒂

Fire, goddamn it!
开火 该死

Bruce?
布鲁斯

Stop firing!
停火

No!

You did the right thing, calling us.
你做得对 打给我们

I need to know where they're going.
我需要知道他们要去哪

She'll be in incredible danger as long as she's with him.
只要她跟他在一起 就会非常危险

From who?
谁对她有危险

He protected her. You almost killed her.
他保护了她 而你差点害死她

I give you my word, her safety is my main concern at this point.
我保证 她的安全是我现在的首要考虑

You know, it's a point of professional pride with me
知道吗 我有一项职业的骄傲

that I can always tell when somebody's lying.
就是总能分辨出谎言

And you are.
你就在撒谎

I don't know where he's going.
我不知道他要去哪

I know she'll help him, if she can.
我知道如果她能 就会帮他

Then she's aiding a fugitive.
那她就是在协助逃犯

And I can't help either one of them.
那我就帮不了他俩了

I used to wonder why she never talked about you.
我以前还不明白她为什么从不谈起你

Now I know!
现在我知道了

Where does she meet these guys?
她是从哪认识的这些家伙

Bruce?
布鲁斯

Bruce.
布鲁斯

It's okay. It's okay.
没事的 没事

Come here. Come this way.
过来 到这边来

Watch your head.
小心头

We're okay.
我们没事的

It's okay.
没事的

It's just the rain.
只是下雨而已

Will he ever walk again?
他还能再走路吗

Most of the bones in his body look like crushed gravel right now.
他身体里的大部分骨头现在都像碾碎的石头了

I will say this for him. He's got a heart like a machine.
我要承认 他的心脏像机器一样

Never seen anything like it, outside of a racehorse.
除了赛马 还从未见过这样的

Here.

Okay.
好了

Bruce?
布鲁斯

Are you okay?
你没事吧

Yeah.

Yeah, actually, I feel a lot better.
嗯 我感觉好多了

- Good. - I just had to get my data back.
-很好 -我得把数据吐出来

You ate it?
你把它吞下去了

Well, you know,
是啊

the circumstances called for a little improvisation.
当时的情况得随机应变嘛

Okay, so they didn't have a great selection,
他们的选择并不多

but I got you some options.
但我还是买了几件供你选

First thing's first.
但首先

Oh, you're kidding me.
不是吧

What?
怎么了

No.
不要

They were the stretchiest pair they had.
这是他们弹力最大的裤子了

I'll take my chances.
我宁可碰运气

No English
卡弗大学事件

Rumors continue to swirl about a violent clash
关于今天早些时候

between forces of the us military and an unknown adversary
美国军队与不明敌人在卡弗大学校园内

on the campus of Culver University earlier today.
发生激烈冲突的谣传仍甚嚣尘上

Sophomores Jack McGee and
二年级学生杰克·麦吉

Jim Wilson witnessed some of the battle.
和吉姆·威尔逊见证了部分战斗场面

It was so big.
它好大

- It was like this huge, like, hulk! - Yeah.
-特别巨大 庞然大物[浩克] -嗯

McGee, who happens to be a reporter for the campus paper,
麦吉碰巧是校报的记者

captured this on his cell phone.
用手机拍下了这幅画面

Further search for the mysterious "Hulk"
进一步对神秘"浩克"的搜索

No English
卡弗大学事件

was postponed by powerful thunderstorms
因烟山国家公园的

in the smoky mountain national forest.
超强雷暴而被迫推迟

No English
汽车旅馆

Not too short back there.
后面别剪太短了

I have done this before, you know.
我以前剪过的

I don't know how you've done this on your own for all this time.
真不知你这么久以来是怎么自己剪的

With clippers, usually.
一般是用大剪刀

- Wait, wait, wait. Wait. - What? What?
-等等 -怎么了

We can't do this.
我们不能这么做

- It's okay. I want to. - No.
-没事 我想的 -不

No.
不行

I can't.
我不能

I can't get too excited.
我不能太激动

Not even a little excited?
一点点也不行吗

It's okay.
没事的

Sir, it's Blonsky.
长官 是布朗斯基

Has anyone found out if he has next of kin or family?
有人去查过他有没有亲属家人什么的吗

Ask him yourself.
您自己问他吧

Sir?
长官

Good to see you back on your feet, soldier.
很高兴你恢复过来了 士兵

Thank you, sir.
谢谢 长官

How do you feel?
你感觉如何

Pissed off and ready for round three.
很不爽 准备打第三轮了

Basically, we can't use any of this,
简单说 这些我们都不能用

because they can track all of it.
因为都可以被追踪

Well, my lip gloss? Can they track that?
那我的唇膏呢 也能被追踪吗

No. You can take your lip gloss.
不 你可以拿着你的唇膏

Thank you.
谢谢

Well, I need my glasses.
我还需要我的眼镜

Well, you can take your glasses
你的眼镜和

- and your watch, okay? - Okay.
-手表可以拿 -好

We can use most of it.
大部分都还能用

We just can't use the credit cards, the ID or the phone.
但是不能用信用卡 身份证和手机

- Don't even turn that on. - Okay.
-打都不要打开 -好

And we'll take the cash, obviously.
现金也要拿着

How will we get where we need to go
只靠40美元 不用信用卡

on $40 and no credit cards?
我们怎么能到目的地

Well, we could sell this.
我们可以卖了这个

No. No, that's the only thing you have left from her. No.
不 你只有这一个她的遗物了 不行

Well, we'll have to try and get it back.
那我们就想办法再赎回来

Federal is already monitoring phones,
联邦机构已经在监控电话

plastic and Dr. Ross's web accounts,
卡 和罗斯博士的网络账户

and local pd have been placed on alert.
当地警方也对他们发出了通告

They'll pop up somewhere and when they do,
他们总会冒头的 到时候

it comes straight to us.
我们就会马上知道

They're not gonna just pop up.
他们不会冒头的

He made it five years and
他撑了五年

got across borders without making any mistakes.
还跨越了国境 从不曾出错

He's not gonna use a damn credit card now.
他不会现在开始用信用卡的

If he was trying to escape, he'd be long gone.
如果他想跑 那他早就跑了

He's not trying to escape this time.
他这次没想跑

He's looking for help and that's how we're gonna get him.
他在寻求帮助 我们就这么抓住他

We know what they're after
我们知道他们想要什么

and we know he's been talking to somebody.
我们知道他跟一个人有联络

You all have copies of the correspondence.
你们都拿到了通讯记录的副本

The aliases Mr. Green and Mr. Blue
绿先生和蓝先生的假名

have been added to the SHIELD operations database.
已被加入了神盾局行动数据库

No English
来自绿先生的文件

No English
蓝先生 数据在这里

No English
该见面了

No English
绿先生

If he comes up for air, we'll be waiting.
如果他冒头了 我们会等着他的

If he makes a peep, we'll hear him.
如果他出了声 我们会听到的

And when he slips up, we'll be ready.
等他出了错 我们会准备就绪

No English
神盾局

No English
来自绿先生的文件, 蓝先生 数据在这里 该见面了, 绿先生

No English
格雷伯恩大学

No English
细胞生物学部

No English
塞缪尔·史登博士

No English
找到匹配

No English
塞缪尔·史登博士

No English
纽约市

No English
格雷伯恩大学

No English
待售

Smile.
笑一个

What is it like?
那是什么感觉

When it happens, what do you experience?
发生的时候 你有什么体验

Remember those experiments we volunteered for at Harvard?
记得我们在哈佛志愿接受的实验吗

Those induced hallucinations?
诱发幻觉的

It's a lot like that, just a thousand times amplified.
很像那个 但放大了一千倍

It's like someone's poured a liter of acid into my brain.
就像有人往我脑子里倒了一升酸液

Do you remember anything?
你记得任何事吗

Just fragments. Images.
只有碎片 图像

There's too much noise. I can never derive anything out of it.
杂音太多 我无法从中得到什么

But then it's still you inside it.
但还是你在里面啊

No. No, it's not.
不 不是的

I don't know. In the cave, I really felt like it knew me.
我不知道 在洞里时 我真觉得它认识我

Maybe your mind is in there,
或许你的心智还在其中

it's just overcharged and can't process what's happening.
但被过载了 无法处理发生的情况

I don't want to control it. I want to get rid of it.
我不想控制它 我想摆脱它

Are you ready?
你准备好了吗

Let's even the playing field a little.
我们来拉平差距吧

Gentlemen.
先生们

Bruce, wake up.
布鲁斯 醒醒

There's something going on.
有情况

No English
准备停车

No English
前方施工

We got to go. Walk toward the back. Just don't move too fast.
我们得走了 走到后面去 别走太快

All right. Come.
好 来

It is a long way uptown.
去上城区好远啊

I think the subway's probably quickest.
坐地铁可能最快

Me in a metal tube, deep underground,
我在钢管里 还在地下深处

with hundreds of people in the most aggressive city in the world?
身边是最暴戾的城市里的几百个人

Right. Let's get a cab.
是啊 我们打车吧

Come on, now! Let's go! You're too slow! You drive like a woman!
快点啊 你太慢了 开车像个娘们

- Very nice. You see her? - Oh, my.
-好啊 看到她了吗 -老天

Very pretty. Watch out, you goat!
真漂亮 小心着点 小子

Breathe, breathe, breathe.
呼吸 呼吸

Are you out of your mind?
你是疯了吗

- What is wrong with you? - What's the matter, baby?
-你什么毛病 -怎么了 美女

You don't like a good ride?
不喜欢飞车吗

Asshole!
混蛋

You know, I know a few techniques could help you
我知道些技巧能帮你

manage that anger very effectively.
有效地控制怒气

You zip it. We're walking.
闭嘴 我们走路

Okay.

Excuse me. Dr. Sterns?
打扰 史登博士吗

- Yes. - I'm sorry to bother you.
-是 -抱歉打扰你

I'm Elizabeth Ross.
我是伊丽莎白·罗斯

Dr. Ross!
罗斯博士

I have someone who'd like to meet you.
我带来个人 他想见见你

Okay.
好吧

It's Mr. Blue, isn't it?
你是蓝先生吧

Mr. Green?
绿先生吗

I got to tell you, I've been wondering if you were even real.
我得告诉你 我还怀疑你是不是真的

And if you were, what would it look like?
如果你是 那会是什么样

A person with that much power lurking in him.
一个体内有那么强大力量的人

Nothing could have surprised me more
我真是万万没想到

than this unassuming man shaking my hand.
会是这么低调的人 跑来跟我握手

But, look. We're not strolling into the park for a picnic, here.
但是 这可不是什么简单的小事

Even if everything goes perfectly,
就算一切顺利

if we induce an episode, if we get the dosage exactly right,
我们诱发了发作 并且准确调对了剂量

is that going to be a lasting cure
那是能彻底治愈你

or just some antidote to suppress that specific flare-up?
还是会成为一种解药 来抑制爆发

I don't know.
我也不知道

What I'm saying is that
我是说

if we overshoot this by even the smallest integer
如果我们稍有偏差

we're dealing with concentrations
这种浓缩物

with extraordinary levels of toxicity.
可是毒性极强的

You mean it could kill him.
你是说他可能因此而死

Kill him? Yeah.
死 没错

I should say so.
可以这么说吧

You should know that there's a flip side to this, too.
你要知道 还有另一方面的忧虑

If we miss on the low side,
如果剂量不够

if we induce me and it fails,
如果诱发了发作 却不能控制

this will be very dangerous for you.
那对你可就相当危险了

Look. I've always been more curious than cautious,
听着 我一向是好奇大于谨慎

and that's served me pretty well.
这对我来说挺好的

So, are we going to do this?
所以 我们还做不做了

How you feeling, man?
你感觉怎么样

Like a monster.
像个野兽

Okay. On the table.
好了 上去

These will protect you from yourself
如果你反应激烈

if you have a strong reaction.
这会保证你不会伤到自己

You can tell me later if you thought it was strong.
你回头再告诉我你觉得反应激不激烈吧

Oh, come on! Stupid graduate students.
拜托 该死的蠢研究生

Okay...
好吧

You, you, you.
你 你 你

This will be a somewhat novel sensation.
这会是种新鲜的感觉

We have begun.
开始了

The dialysis machine will mix the antidote with your blood.
透析机会把解药跟你的血混合起来

Except the antidote will only take hold
但只有达到完全发作

once we've achieved a full reaction.
解药才会生效

Just relax.
放松

Okay. We are comprehensive.
好了 准备就绪

Here you go.

All right. We set to pop?
好 可以开始了吗

I'd take your hands off him.
你最好别握着他了

Oh, my god!
天呐

Wait, wait! There's more! Wait!
等等 还没完 等等

- Now. Okay, now! - Wait.
-好了 -等等

Now, do it!
动手吧

Do it!
开始

Bruce! Bruce, look at me.
布鲁斯 布鲁斯 看着我

Stay with me. The antidote, now!
坚持住 解药 快

Sterns, do it now!
史登 快开始

Bruce, look at me. Look in my eyes.
布鲁斯 看着我 看着我的眼睛

Please, look in my eyes.
请看着我的眼睛

Oh, you've got to be kidding me!
开什么玩笑

Bruce.
布鲁斯

Oh, my god.
天呐

Bruce?
布鲁斯

Bruce, can you hear me?
布鲁斯 听得到吗

Bruce?
布鲁斯

It's okay.
没事了

You're okay.
你没事了

You're okay.
你没事了

You did it.
你做到了

He's fine. This is fantastic.
他没事 这太了不起了

It's over.
结束了

That was the most extraordinary thing
那真是我这辈子见过的

I have seen in my entire life!
最了不起的事了

Okay, you know what? Stop, please.
好了 停下吧 拜托

We need to go back and talk about what just happened in there.
我们得谈谈刚刚发生的事

Absolutely. Okay.
当然 好

The gamma pulse came from the amygdala.
伽马脉冲来自杏仁核

- I think Dr. Ross's primer... - Are you okay?
-我觉得罗斯博士的引物 -你没事吧

...lets the cells absorb the energy temporarily,
让细胞暂时吸收了能量

and then it abates.
然后它就消退了

That's why you didn't die of radiation sickness years ago!
所以你多年前才没有死于辐射中毒

Now, maybe we've neutralized those cells permanently,
或许我们已经永久性地中和了细胞

or maybe we just suppressed that event.
也可能是抑制了爆发

I'm inclined to think the latter, but it's hard to know
我偏向于认为是后者 但很难确定

because none of our test subjects ever survived.
因为我们的测试对象都没活下来过

- Of course, they weren't getting the primer! - Wait, wait. Wait,
-当然了 他们没有引物 -等等

what did you just say?
你刚刚说什么

They weren't getting the myostatin primer...
他们没注射肌肉生长抑制素引物

No, no, no. Test subjects?
不不 测试对象

What test subjects?
什么测试对象

Come with me.
跟我来

What's the activity level?
活动等级如何

Snipers are covering Alpha sector.
狙击手覆盖了A区

We started on rats and mice,
我们首先拿老鼠做实验

but it just completely fried them,
但它们都完全被烤死了

so we had to go bigger.
所以我们只能拿更大的东西实验

And we still don't know which is more toxic,
我们仍不知道哪个毒性更大

the gamma or your blood.
伽马射线 还是你的血

What do you mean, my blood?
什么意思 我的血

Bruce, this is all you.
布鲁斯 这都是你

``
绿先生

You didn't send me much to work with,
你寄来的不够我研究

so I had to concentrate it and make more.
我只好浓缩复制了

With a little more trial and error,
虽然经过了一番试错

there's no end to what we can do!
但前途无可限量

This is potentially olympian!
这可是潜力无量

This gamma technology has limitless applications.
这种伽马科技用途无限

We'll unlock hundreds of cures.
我们能制造数百种解药

We will make humans impervious to disease!
我们能让人类不怕疾病

No, no, we've got to destroy it.
不不 我们得销毁它

- Wait, what? - All of it.
-等等 什么 -全部的

Tonight. We're gonna incinerate it.
就今晚 全部焚毁

- Is this the whole supply? - What...
-所有的都在这里吗 -什么

We could get the nobel for this!
我们可以凭这个拿诺贝尔奖呢

You don't understand the power of this thing.
你不理解这玩意的威力

It is too dangerous. It cannot be controlled.
太危险了 不可控制

At your discretion, shooter.
酌情处理 枪手

...three of us!
我们三个

- This is Promethean fire! - It's just...
-这是普罗米修斯之火 -这是…

No shot.
无法射击

Blonsky's going in.
布朗斯基进去了

Blonsky, stand down. My daughter's in there!
布朗斯基 退下 我女儿还在里面

We have the antidote now.
我们有解药了

They don't want the antidote!
他们要的不是解药

They want to make it a weapon!
他们要把它制成武器

And if we let it go, we will never get it back.
如果我们放走它 就永远别想追回来了

You don't know how powerful this thing is.
你根本不知道这玩意多强大

I hate the government just as much as anyone,
我跟别人一样痛恨政府

but you're being a little paranoid, don't you think?
但你太多疑了吧

Bruce! Bruce!
布鲁斯 布鲁斯

Get out.
出去

Where is it? Come on, where is it?
它在哪 出来啊 它在哪

Show him to me.
让他出来见我

Blonsky!
布朗斯基

Miss!
小姐

Take this.
披上吧

If you took it from me,
如果你夺走了它

I'm gonna put you in a hole for the rest of your life.
我就让你在牢里关一辈子

Betty.
贝蒂

I will never forgive what you've done to him.
我永远不会原谅你对他做的事

He's a fugitive.
他是个逃犯

You made him a fugitive
那是你害的

to cover your failures and to protect your career.
好掩盖你的失败 保护你的事业

Don't ever speak to me as your daughter again.
永远别再把我当作你女儿了

It's only because you're my daughter
就是因为你是我女儿

that you're not in handcuffs, too.
才没有也被铐起来

Are you telling me you can make more like him?
你是说你可以制造更多他那样的人吗

No! Not yet. I sorted out a few pieces,
现在还不能 我是有一些碎片

but it's not like I can put together the same humpty dumpty,
但我并不能再组装出一个大怪物来

if that's what you're asking.
如果你是这个意思

He was a freak accident! The goal is to do it better!
他是个意外事故 目标是做得更好

So Banner's the only...
那么班纳是唯一

She's an annoying bitch.
她真是个烦人的贱人

Why are you always hitting people?
你为什么总打人

Now what possibly could I have done to deserve such aggression?
我做了什么 你要这么粗暴地对待我

It's not what you've done. It's what you're gonna do.
不是你做了什么 是你要做什么

I want what you got out of Banner. I want that.
我要你从班纳体内去掉的那东西

You look like
看上去

you've got a little something in you already, don't you?
你体内已经注射了点什么了 是吧

I want more.
我还要更多

You've seen what he becomes, right?
你看到他会变成什么了 是吧

I have
是啊

and it's beautiful.
它好美

Godlike.
像神一般

Well, I want that.
我要那个

I need that. Make me that.
我需要那个 把我变成那个

I don't know what you've got inside you already.
我不知道你已经注射了什么

The mix could be
混合的产物可能会

an abomination.
令人憎恶

I didn't say I was unwilling.
我没说我不愿意

I just need informed consent.
我只是需要你知情同意

And you've given it.
你同意了

No English
绿先生, 批号: 2058, 强度: 14.56%

This is what I was trying to explain.
我之前就是说这个

I don't know what you've been ladling into yourself.
我不知道你已经注射了什么

But clearly it worked.
但显然 很成功

Let's assume you don't understand a word I'm saying,
你大概是完全听不懂我的话吧

but if you'll just get back on the table,
但麻烦你回到桌子上

I can fix this.
我可以修复你

Shoot it!
开枪

No!

Delta 4 to leader.
D4呼叫指挥

They took out two of our guys, two of our guys!
他们干掉了我们两个人 两个人

Blonsky and the major are still inside!
布朗斯基和少校还在里面

Come on! Move, move, move, move!
走 上上上

It's over there!
在那里

Drop them!
干掉他们

- What is that thing? - Shoot it!
-那是什么 -开枪

Okay. All right! You... you, drive! Let's go! Move, move!
好吧 你开车 我们走 走

- Delta 4 to leader! - Go, go, go, go, go!
-D4呼叫指挥 -快走

Something big just went off down here!
这里出现了什么大家伙

General, you should hear this!
将军 您该来听听

The hulk is in the street! I repeat, the hulk is in the street!
浩克在街上 重复 浩克在街上

That's impossible. You get a hold of yourself, young man.
不可能 你镇定下来 年轻人

You get it together. What is your position?
振作起来 你在什么位置

121st street, heading north on Broadway!
121街 沿百老汇向北

Turn us around.
调头

We're going back. Why are we going back?
我们回去了 为什么要回去

Damn it! Give me eyes down there!
该死 让我看下面的情况

Yes, sir!
是 长官

What the hell was that?
那是什么玩意

Go, go, go!
快走

No!

One of yours?
你们的吗

Oh, my god.
天呐

What have you done?
你做了什么

Fire at him, fire at him!
开火 冲他开火

Do you think a rifle's gonna hurt that?
你觉得来福枪能打伤那玩意吗

Come on!
来吧

Sweet.
太棒了

Booyah!
看我的

Get out of there, soldier!
快走 士兵

Stacy!
斯黛茜

Give me a real fight!
给我找个好对手来

Sir?
长官

Sir?
长官

Tell them to bring everything they've got and head for Harlem.
叫他们带所有武器前往哈莱姆

It has to be me.
必须我去

You have to take me back there.
你得带我回去

What are you saying?
你说什么呢

You think you can control it?
你觉得你能控制它吗

No, no, not control it, but,
不是控制它

I don't know, maybe aim it.
我说不好 或许让它针对打击

And what if you can't?
如果你做不到呢

We made this thing.
我们制造了这玩意

All of us.
我们所有人

Please.
拜托了

- Land us near it. - No, no. No, keep us high.
-降落在附近 -不 保持高度

Open the back door.
打开后门

Bruce! Bruce, stop!
布鲁斯 布鲁斯 停下

Stop! What are you doing?
停下 你在干什么

Think about this! You don't even know if you'll change!
想清楚了 你都不知道你能不能变身

You don't have to do this! Please, this is insane!
你不用这么做的 求你 这简直疯了

Betty, I've got to try.
贝蒂 我必须试试

I'm sorry.
对不起

Oh, shit!
该死

Get her in here!
把她拉回来

Come on, miss.
来吧 小姐

There. Betty!
出来了 贝蒂

Hulk!
浩克

Yeah!
好啊

Come on!
来吧

Is that all you've got?
你就这点本事吗

Use that thing, soldier! Give him some help!
开火啊 士兵 帮帮他

Which one?
哪个

Help the green one, damn it! Which one do you think?
帮绿的那个 该死 你以为呢

Cut the other one in half!
把另一个撕碎了

Ross!
罗斯

Keep it on him!
继续扫射

- Look, I got to put it down! - Hang on!
-我得降落了 -把住

Dad?
爸爸

Are you hurt? Let me help you.
你受伤了吗 让我帮你

I'm all right. Just find a way out.
我没事 你找条路出去

You don't deserve this power!
你不配拥有这份力量

Now watch her die!
看着她死吧

Look out!
小心

General?
将军

Any last words?
有什么遗言吗

Hulk smash!
浩克砸

Stop!
停下

It's okay.
没事了

Betty.
贝蒂

No English
电量低

No English
英属哥伦比亚 贝拉库拉

No English
贝蒂·罗斯 卡弗大学

No English
无事故天数

Reload.
再来

Reload.
再来

The smell of stale beer and defeat.
旧啤酒和失败的气味

You know, I hate to say, "I told you so," General,
我也不想说"早告诉你了" 将军

but that super soldier program was put on ice for a reason.
但超级士兵项目被搁置是有原因的

I've always felt hardware was more reliable.
我一直觉得硬件更可靠

Stark.
斯塔克

General.
将军

You always wear such nice suits.
你穿的东西一向高级

Touché.
说得太对了

I hear you have an unusual problem.
听说你有个不一般的问题

You should talk.
你还好意思说

You should listen.
你该听听

What if I told you we were putting a team together?
如果我告诉你我们在组建一支队伍呢

Who's "we"?
"我们"是谁

删除场景

In an alternate opening, a depressed Bruce Banner arrives at the Arctic to shoot himself, but transforms into Hulk before he can do so. A version of this scene is referenced in The Avengers. Within this same scene, Captain America can be seen in the glacier, albeit very briefly.
在另一个开场白中,布鲁斯·班纳(BruceBanner)情绪低落,来到北极开枪自杀,但他还没来得及变成绿巨人。《复仇者》中引用了该场景的一个版本。在同一个场景中,我们可以在冰川中看到美国队长,尽管时间很短。

Extended footage of Banner in Brazil exercising, meditating, working at the soda factory and building a centrifuge.
巴纳在巴西锻炼、冥想、在苏打厂工作和建造离心机的延伸镜头。

General Thaddeus Ross discovers that Banner is attempting to cure himself. Ross and Blonsky inform General Joe Greller of Banner's condition.
萨迪斯·罗斯将军发现班纳正在试图治愈自己。罗斯和布隆斯基将班纳的情况通知乔·格雷勒将军。

An extended version of Ross informing Emil Blonsky of the Super Soldier Serum.
罗斯向埃米尔·布隆斯基通报超级士兵血清的扩展版本。

Banner delivers pizza on the Culver University campus. A group of sorority girls refuse to pay him, and he tries to intimidate them by telling them they won't like him when he's angry. They merely call him a pervert.
Banner在卡尔弗大学校园提供比萨饼。一群女生联谊会的女孩拒绝付钱给他,他试图恐吓她们,告诉她们当他生气时,她们不会喜欢他。他们只是叫他变态。

An extended scene between Banner and Betty Ross after she reunites with him and brings him to her home, where they discuss General Ross and Samuel Sterns.
班纳和贝蒂·罗斯重聚后,把他带到了家中,在那里他们讨论了罗斯将军和塞缪尔·斯特恩。

A dinner scene between Betty, Leonard Samson, and Banner.
贝蒂、伦纳德·萨姆森和班纳之间的晚餐场景。

Banner and Samson discuss Betty. Samson probes Banner about his mysterious anger problem.
班纳和萨姆森讨论贝蒂。萨姆森调查了班纳神秘的愤怒问题。

An extended scene between Banner and Betty before the military attacks.
军事袭击前,班纳和贝蒂之间的一段延长的场景。

Samson calls Betty and gives an emotional apology for ratting Banner out to the military. She forgives him, but states that she does not want to come home yet.
萨姆森打电话给贝蒂,对向军方泄露旗帜的行为表示了情感上的歉意。她原谅了他,但表示她还不想回家。

After finding Bruce and Betty in New York City, General Ross tells Kathleen Sparr to interrogate Sterns, after which there is an extended version of Betty talking to Ross.
罗斯将军在纽约市找到布鲁斯和贝蒂后,告诉凯萨琳·斯帕尔审问斯特恩,之后又出现了贝蒂与罗斯对话的扩展版本。

人物介绍

演员人物备注
Edward NortonBruce BannerHulk
Liv TylerBetty Ross-
Tim RothEmil BlonskyAbomination
William HurtGeneral Thaddeus Ross-
Tim Blake NelsonSamuel Sterns-
Ty BurrellLeonard Samson-
Christina CabotMajor Kathleen Sparr-
Peter MensahGeneral Joe Greller-
Lou FerrignoSecurity Guard / Hulk (voice)
Paul SolesStanley Lieber-
Débora NascimentoMartina-
Pedro SalvínTough Guy Leader-
David CollinsDoctor Milgrom-
John CarvalhoPlant Manager-
Martin StarrRoger Harrington-
Tamsen McDonoughMarlo-
Roberto BakkerBezerra-
Ruru SachaAlves-
Nicholas RoseJack McGee-
P.J. KerrJim Wilson-
Robert Downey, Jr.Tony Stark (uncredited)
Stan LeeWatcher Informant (uncredited)
  • 0
    点赞
  • 0
    收藏
    觉得还不错? 一键收藏
  • 0
    评论
评论
添加红包

请填写红包祝福语或标题

红包个数最小为10个

红包金额最低5元

当前余额3.43前往充值 >
需支付:10.00
成就一亿技术人!
领取后你会自动成为博主和红包主的粉丝 规则
hope_wisdom
发出的红包
实付
使用余额支付
点击重新获取
扫码支付
钱包余额 0

抵扣说明:

1.余额是钱包充值的虚拟货币,按照1:1的比例进行支付金额的抵扣。
2.余额无法直接购买下载,可以购买VIP、付费专栏及课程。

余额充值