展会上用语
/ 01 /
见面问候用语
-
Good morning/afternoon/evening./May I help you?
早上好/中午好/晚上好,有什么需要帮忙吗? -
Nice to meet you. /How are you? /How do you do?
很高兴见到你!/你好! -
It’s a great honor to meet you./I have been looking forward to meeting you. u.
与你们相遇真是莫大的荣幸。/对于同你们会面,我期待已久了。 -
Welcome to China.
欢迎来到中国。 -
I hope you’ll have a pleasant stay here./ Is this your first visit to China?
希望你能在这儿度过一段美好时光。/请问,这是你第一次来访中国吗?
/ 02 /
简单寒暄用语 -
Let me introduce you to Mr. Zhang, general manager of our company.
请允许我向你介绍,这是我们的总经理,张先生。 -
Nice to meet you . I’ve heard a lot about you.
很高兴认识你,久仰大名。 -
How do I address you? What line of business are you in?
如何称呼您?您是做那一行? -
Thank you for coming. /It’s going to be the pride of our company.
谢谢您的光临。/这将是本公司的荣幸。 -
I’m sorry to disturb you.
对不起打扰你一下。 -
Excuse me a moment. Excuse me. I’ll be right back.
对不起,失陪一下。/对不起,我马上回来。 -
Let us keep in touch.
让我们保持联系。
/ 03 /
相互介绍用语 -
Let me introduce myself. My name is Dale Chen, and l’m a salesman in the Marketing Department.
请允许我自我介绍,我是XX,我是市场部的一位销售。 -
Hello, I am Dale Chen , and I’m a salesman of Shanghai XX Electronic Commerce Company. It is a pleasure to meet you.
你好,我是XX,我是上海XX电子商务公司的一位销售人员,很高兴见到你。 -
I would like to introduce Mark Sheller, the Marketing department manager of our company.
我向您介绍一下XX,他是我们公司的市场部经理。 -
Let me introduce you to Mr. Li, general manager of our company.
请允许我向您介绍XX先生我会将你介绍给李XX先生,他是我们公司的总经理。 -
Do you remember me? Dale Chen from Marketing Department of XX. We met several months ago.
请问你还记得我吗?我是XX公司市场部的XX,我们在几个月之前会过面。 -
Is there anyone who has not been introduced yet?
还有谁没有相互介绍过的吗? -
May I have your business card? / Could you give me your business card?
我可以向你要一张名片吗?/请问您可以给我一张您的名片吗?
/ 04 /
小聊片刻用语 -
Is this your first time to China?
这是你第一次来到中国吗? -
What is the most interesting thing you have seen in China?
来到中国,你认为你看到的最有趣的东西是什么? -
What kind of Chinese food do you like?
你喜欢哪一些中国美食呢? -
The weather is really nice.
这会儿的天气确实不错。 -
What do you like to do in your spare time?
闲暇时间,你喜欢做点什么? -
What do you think about…? /What is your opinion?
对此,你有什么看法?/你的意见是什么? -
It was nice to talking with you. / I enjoyed talking with you.
与你聊天非常愉快。/同你畅聊,我感到非常享受。
/ 05 /
请求重复话语 -
Could you repeat that, please?
请问你可以重复一下那句话吗? -
Could you say that again, please?
不好意思,你可以再说一遍吗? -
Could you speak a little more slowly, please?
抱歉,请你稍微说得慢一些,可以吗?
/ 06 /
常用谈判用语 -
What about the price?/What do you think of the payment terms?
对价格有何看法?/对支付条款有何看法? -
How do you feel like the quality of our products?
你觉得我们产品的质量怎么样? -
What about having a look at sample first?
要不先看一看产品吧? -
This new product is to the taste of European market./I think it will also find a good market in your market.
这种新产品欧洲很受欢迎。/我认为它会在你国市场上畅销。 -
We are satisfied with the quality of your samples, so the business depends entirely on your price.
我们对样品的质量很满意,就看你们的报价了。 -
While we appreciate your cooperation, we regret to say that we can’t reduce our price any further.
虽然我们感谢贵方的合作,但是很抱歉,我们不能再减价了。 -
To a certain extent,our price depends on how large your order is.
在某种程度上,我们的报价取决于你的订购量。 -
Thank you for your inquiry. Would you tell us what quantity you require so that we can work out the offer?
谢谢你询价。可否告知您的采购量,以便我方给出报价。 -
Reliability is our strong point./You can rest assured.
我们在这方面很可靠。/您可以放心。
/ 07 /
约会客户用语 -
May I make an appointment? I‘d like to arrange a meeting to discuss our new order.
我们可以组织一次会议吗?我想要开会来讨论这笔新的订单。 -
Do you think you could make it Monday morning? That would suit us better.Would you please tell me when you are free?
请问,您认为会议可以安排在周一上午吗?那个时间段对于我们比较合适。请您告知我们您什么时候方便呢? -
Let’s fix the time and the place of our meeting.
让我们安排一下这场会议的时间地点吧。 -
Anytime except Monday would be all right.
除了周一,其它时间都允许。(安排这件事/这场会议) -
Will you change our appoint tomorrow at 10:00 to the day after tomorrow at the same time?
请问你可以把我们的约定,从明天上午10点改到后天上午同一时间吗? -
OK, I will be here on time.
好的,我会准时赴约。 -
I’m sorry, it looks as if I won’t be able to keep the appointment we made.
抱歉,看起来我不能如期赴约了。