十大场景带你玩转外国

《值机篇》
Do you know where I can check in?
你知道在哪里可以值机吗?
Do you know where the check in counter is?
你知道值机柜台在哪里吗?
Can I have a window seat,please?
可以给我一个靠窗的位子吗?
Can I have an aisle seat,please?
可以给我一个靠近过道的位子吗?
I would like to chcck in my luggage.
我想要托运行李。
How many luggages are you checking in?
有多少件托运行李?
Do you have a carry on?
有手提行李没?
Can you place your baggage up here?
请把行李放上来。
Your luggage is overweight.
你的行李超重了。
Is this bag OK as hand luggage?
这个包可以随身带上飞机吗?
Can I take this through security?
这个可以通过安检吗?
Can I check my luggage through to…?
行李可以直接托运到(终点站)吗?

《候机篇》
How can I find a trolley?
我怎样才能找到行李推车?
Do you know where the Airport lounges is?
你知道机场休息室在哪吗?
Do you know where the smoking area/room
is?
你知道吸烟区/室在哪里吗?
Where is the restroom?
洗手间在哪?
Is my flight on time?
我乘坐的飞机会准点起飞吗?
How many hours are we behind schedule?
我们延误多长时间?

《乘机篇》
What gate does the flight board at?
这班飞机要到哪一个登机门登机?
Excuse me,where is Gate_?
请问 _号登机门在哪里?
When does the flight beginboarding?
这班飞机几点登机?
Where is my seat?
我的座位在哪里?
Can you show me the way to my seat?
您能带我去座位吗?
Could you change my seat,please?
请问能不能换一下我的座位?
Would you mind trading seats with me?
你介意和我换座吗?
Where is the safety belt?
安全带在哪里?
Is it all right to loosen my seat belt?
现在可以解开安全带了吗?
Could I get anothcr blanket,please,I’m a little cold.可以再给我一条毛毯吗?我有点冷。
May I have a blanket/a pillow/a headset/a pair of slippers?
请给我一条毛毯/一个枕头/一副耳机/一双拖鞋好吗?
Could I get a newspaper/a magazine?
请给我一份报纸/一本杂志好吗?
Could you lend me a pen to fill out this immigration form?
可以给我一支笔填入境表吗?

《转机篇》
Where is the transfer counter?
转机柜台在哪里?
Where do I make my connection?
请问要转机的话应该怎么走?
Which gate should I go to then?
请问需要去几号登机口?
Where can I get my baggage/luggage?
我要在哪里取行李?
What terminal does my flight leave from at A
airport?
我应该在A机场的哪个航站楼转机?
What is your final destination?
请问你的最终目的地是哪里?
Have I missed my connection?
我错过我的转机航班了吗?
Could you please give me your old boarding
pass:I’ll give you a new one.
可以请你给我旧的登机牌吗?我给你新
的。
How long is my transfer time?
换乘时间有多久?
Do I need to go through Immigration for
connection flights?
我在转机时需要重新出境再入境吗?
Will I have to claim and re-check my baggage
for connecting flights?
转机是不是需要再次托运我的行李?

《入境篇》
May I see your passport,please?
麻烦请给我你的护照。
Here is my passport/Here it is.
这是我的护照。
Do you have a return ticket?
你有回程机票吗?
Yes,here it is.
有的,这是回程机票。
How long will you be staying in the Unitcd
States?
预计在美国停留多久?
I plan to stay for about 10 days.
预计停留约10天。
How much money do you have with you?
你随身携带了多少现金?
I have 800 dollars.
大约800美金。
I’m just passing through.
我只是过境而已。

《换汇篇》
Could you tell me what the exchange rate for
请问现在_(货币)汇率是多少?
Where can I change money?
我要哪里换钱?
Can you change this into dollars?
请将这些外币兑换成美金?
I’d like some small change.
请将大钞换成零钱。
Where is the ATM?
哪里有自助取款机?
Could I have a receipt,please?
可以麻烦给我收据吗?

《吃货必备》
《点餐篇》
May I have a menu,please:
请给我菜单。
Do you have a Chinese menu?
是否有中文莱单?
What kind of dish is most popular here
这里最受欢迎的餐点是什么呢?
Excuse me,we’re ready to order.
不好意思,我们可以点餐了。
We need more time to look at the menu/
decide whatto order.
我们还需要一些时间看一下菜单/决定要
点什么。
《用餐篇》
May I have another spoon,please?
可以再给我一根汤匙吗?
Could you give me a fork,please?
可以给我一个叉子吗?
Excuse me.My order hasn’t arrived yet.
不好意思,我点的餐还没送到。
Could I have some more water/napkins,
please?
可以再给我一些水/纸巾吗?
Excuse me.Would you please show me where
the restroomis?
不好意思,可以告诉我厕所在哪里吗?
《结账篇》
May I have the check,please?
请问可以给我帐单吗?
We are ready for the bill now.
我们要买单。
That was a wonderful meal.May I have the
check.,please?
真是美味的一餐。 请帮我买单。

《出租篇》
Is There an airport bus to the city center?
这里有从机场去市中心的巴士吗?
Where is the bus stop/taxi stand?
公车站/出租车招呼站在哪里?
How long does it take to go to_?
到_需要多长时间?
How much does it cost to the city center by
taxi?
乘计程车到市中心需要多少钱?
Take me to_/this address,please.
请载我去(景点)/地址。
Do you use the metre?
你使用计价器吗?
Please stop/turn left/righr here.
请在这里停车/左转/右转。
Please stop at the next intersection.
请在下个路口停车。
Can I pay the fare by credit card?
我可以用信用卡付车费吗?
Stop here,please.
请在这里停车。
Keep the change,please.
不用找钱了。
《地铁篇》
Do you know where the nearest subway
station is?
你知道最近的地铁车站在哪么?
Is this the right subway to the Rockefeller
Center?
这就是去洛克菲勒中心的地铁吗?
By the way,how can I get out of the
platform after I get off the train?
顺便问一下,我下车后怎么出站台呢?
How much is the fare?
车费多少?

《入住篇》
I’d like to order somcthing from room
service.
我想要使用客房服务点餐。
I world like to have a morning call/wake-up
call at 7:00 in the morning.
我想要早上7点的起床叫醒电话。
The light in this room is too dim.Please get me
a brighter one.
这房间里的灯光太暗了。请绐我换个亮点
的。
May I have an extra bed put in my room
tonight?
请问今晚我的房间里能否附加一张床?
I’d like to ask for the laundry service.
麻烦你替我把衣服拿去洗一下。
I’d like to have my room cleaned.Would you
please send a mind here right now?
找想请人打扫下我的房间,能叫个服务员过
来吗?
《退房篇》
Could you call a taxi for me?
可以帮我叫辆出租车吗?
I’d like to check out and finalize my bill.
我要退房和结账。

  • 0
    点赞
  • 0
    收藏
    觉得还不错? 一键收藏
  • 0
    评论
评论
添加红包

请填写红包祝福语或标题

红包个数最小为10个

红包金额最低5元

当前余额3.43前往充值 >
需支付:10.00
成就一亿技术人!
领取后你会自动成为博主和红包主的粉丝 规则
hope_wisdom
发出的红包
实付
使用余额支付
点击重新获取
扫码支付
钱包余额 0

抵扣说明:

1.余额是钱包充值的虚拟货币,按照1:1的比例进行支付金额的抵扣。
2.余额无法直接购买下载,可以购买VIP、付费专栏及课程。

余额充值