day1
- I feel like crap. 我觉得不舒服
- So she’s gonna be laid up for at least six weeks. 她得卧床足足六周以上
- Your boss looks a litte green around the gills. 你的老板脸色发青 sb. looks green around/about the gills. 某人脸色苍白
- You sound horrible. 听起来你病得不轻
- That doesn’t sound familiar. 好像没听说过啊!
- This is going to sound completely horrible. 这听上去很糟
- Wow. What a big boy! 哇,简直像个小大人! wow 表示激动,鼓励别人,表示惊讶等, what a … 太…
day2
- You made these from scratch? 你自己从头做的?
- You made all his costums from scratch, huh? 都是一针一线把衣服缝起来的吗?
- I don’t have to start from scratch now. 我不用再从头开始了
- We decide to start again. Wipe the slate clean. Start afresh. 我们确定重新开始。忘掉过去。从头再来
- I can bury the old me and start anew. 我可以抛弃过去,重新开始了。
- I’m ready to start anew. 我要开始新生活了。
- I dont’t want to get sent back to square one. 我不想被打回原点。
- We’ll be back to square one. 我们要从头再来了
- From scratch. 从头再来
- All the work we’ve done today is useless. We start all over again. 今天做的工作都白费了,我们在重新开始。
- He wasn’t happy with my work and made me start over. 他对我的工作不满意,要我返工。
- I learned English from scratch. 我从零开始学英语。
- scratch one’s head over sth. 对…冥思苦想/苦苦琢磨
- The scratched their heads over this difficult question, but no one knew the answer. 这个问题让他们一直挠头,但就是没人知道答案。
- I made the cake from scratch, using no prepared ingredients. 蛋糕是我自己从头开始做的,没用现成准备的食材。
day3
- Plaza Hotel reservations. May I help you? 广场酒店预订专线,有什么能帮您的?
- I’d like a hotel room. / I’d like to book a room. 我想顶一个房间。
- Do you have any vacancies for the night of the 13th? 请问13号晚上还有空房吗?
- Mr. Harris, welcome to Park Hyatt Tokyo. 哈里斯先生,欢迎到东京凯锐酒店。
- Pleased to welcome. 很高兴见到您。
- Please, enjoy yourselves. 玩的开心。
- This way, please. 这边请。
- Have a nice stay with us. / Enjoy your stay with us. 愿您愉快。
- I think I need you to change my flight again. 我想你有需要帮我改次航班了。
- You’re all set,sir. Have a nice flight. 先生,都办好了。祝您旅途愉快。
- I’m all set to leave for my vacation. 我做好了度假的一切准备。
- Do you have a nice stay with us, sir? 先生,您在这里住的开心吗?
- Checking out. 退房 Checking in. 入住酒店办理手续。
- Come on, spit it out. 快点,有话直说。
day4
- You know, I’d love to, but I can’t. 我很想去,但实在没办法
- Maybe next time, huh? 下次吧,哈?
- I’m afaid not. 恐怕不…
- I’d love to, but I’m completely broke this month. 我很想去,但这个月我已经月光了。
- You know, I’m not that kind of person. 你知道的,我不是那种(不讲义气的)人。
day5
- I highly recommend it. 我极力推荐。
- You should suggest something like these to him. 你应该向他推荐这类东西
- I say we make it the burger of the day. 我看就把它作为今天的推荐汉堡吧
- I wanted to get the name of that Chinese place you are always raving about. 我想知道你一直极力推荐的那家中餐厅的的名字。 rave about 赞不绝口
- He was really talking this place up. 他一直强力推荐这家餐厅。
- Renee was really talking this place up. Renee一直在强力推荐这家餐厅。 take sth up. 热烈宣传某物
- I highly doubt that. 我难以置信。
- Mary is highly motivated to work with. Mary工作特别积极主动。
- It’s an open menu, but we do recommend the chicken. 菜单上有很多选择,但我们推荐鸡肉