老友记台词中英文对照Part2
-Oh, hey, I wanted to ask you about Monica’s little “groomie” joke.
-嘿 我想要问你关于莫妮卡“新郎”的玩笑
-Well,I think the reason people laughed is that it’s a play on the word “roomie”
-我想大家会笑是因为“新室友”和“新郎”音近
-I get the joke. Sophisticate as it was.
-我听得懂这个笑话 真是高深啊
-No, the thing I want to say is…
-不 我要说的是…
-Maybe we should’ve talked about this before.
-或许我们之前就应该先谈过
-Us living together, you’re not expecting a proposal, right?
-我们同居之后 你没有期望我会求婚吧
-Oh,no, no. Not at all. -Okay.
-哦 不 一点儿也没有 -好的
We’re just moving in right now
我们才刚搬进来一起住
We’ll see where it goes
将来怎样顺其自然
Yeah, well, that’s the thing
对就是这个问题
For me, it’s as far as it can ever go.
对我而言 这已经是我的极限了
What do you mean
你是什么意思
Look, Phoebe,I…
听着 菲比 我…
I love you very much. But I never want to get married again.
我非常爱你 但我不想再结婚了
https://www.bilibili.com/video/BV1EJ411T7DH/?spm_id_from=autoNext