-Hey. -Listen, i need to ask you something。
-嘿 我有点事要跟你商量
-You know how my stepdad’s in prison?
-你还记得我继父在监狱里的事吧
-He was supposed to get a weekend furlough
-这个周末他本来有个假期的
-so he could go to the wedding tomorrow.
-这样明天他就能来参加我的婚礼了
-But he just called and …
-但是他刚刚打电话来说
-Well,apparently stabbing Iceman in the exercise yard
-他在操场上桶了一个送冰的家伙
-Just he couldn’t wait till Monday
-他就不能忍到周一吗
-So he can’t come?-No
-这么说他来不了了吗 -对
-And so there’s no one to walk me down the aisle
-这么一来就没人挽着我走过红地毯了.
-Well,I would just really love it if you would do it.
-我很希望你能挽着我
-Seriously? -Yeah
-真的 - 对
You‘ve ,you know , sort of been like a dad to me.
一直以来我都把你当作父亲一样
I mean,you‘ve always,you know,looked out for me
我是说 你一直以来都很照顾我
and shared your wisdom
和我一起分享你的智慧
I am pretty wisdomous.
我的确很有智慧
So ,what do you say?
所以… 你觉得呢
Are you kidding? Phoebe,I would be honored.
当然 这是我的荣幸 菲比
I hope you know how much you mean to me.
我希望你能够了解你对我来说有多么重要
I don’t want you to see your father cry.
我不想让你看到爸爸哭的样子
Go to your room!
回自己的房间去
Hey, you 're Mike’s parents, right?
嘿 你们是迈克的父母吧
Yes,we are
是的
Our little ones are growing up fast,aren‘t they?
眼看着我们的小家伙们都长这么大了 是吧
How‘s that?
你说什么
You know on one hand, you’re happy for them.
你知道我们做父母的 一方面替他们感到高兴
But on the other hand , it’s hard to let go.
但另一方面 又难免舍不得让他们离开
Who in God‘s name are you?
你到底是谁啊
I‘m not that fond of you either,buddy.
我也不喜欢你们 知道吗
I’m just trying to be nice for the kids.
我是看在孩子们的面子上才跟你们客气的
You know I’m filling in for Phoebe’s stepdad tomorrow
明天我会扮演菲比的继父
right?
你知道吧
Yeah.Yeah. Hey, thanks for doing that.
知道 很感谢你能这么做
Oh,hey, my pleasure.
哦 嘿 这是我的荣幸
So,what are your intentions with my Phoebe?
那你对我的菲比有什么企图
- I intend to marry her . -Oh,a wiseacre
- 我“企图”跟她结婚 -哦 还是个万金油
- I understand you plan to support your wife by playing the piano?
- 照我的理解你似乎打算靠弹钢琴来养活老婆
- Isn’t that kind of unstable?
- 这种工作好像不太稳定
- No more so than acting.-Strike two.
- 跟演戏比起来还算好啦 -第二拳
- You’re right.She probably will support me.
- 你说得对 我可能需要她来养活
- Hey, unless we move in with you,Dad
- 嘿 除非我们搬去跟你一起住 爸爸
- Strike three. You only get one more, Mike.
- 第三拳 -你只有最后一次机会了 迈克
- May I have a word with you, please?
- 我能跟你说两句吗
- This is great. -Have a seat.
- 这真是太棒了。 -坐
- Last night I tried to welcome you into my family.
- 昨天晚上 我试着欢迎你进入我们的家族
- And instead, you disrespect me.
- 然而 你对我很不尊重。
- I cannot allow this.
- 我不能容忍这一点
- Are you rehearsing for some really bad Mafia movie?
- 你是在排演什么劣质黑手党电影吗
- More back talk.
- 还敢顶嘴
- And yes,I may be borrowing a few lines from my recent unsuccessful audition for Family Honor 2: This A-Time It’s A-personal.
- 没错 我是借用了几句我最近试镜的剧集《家族荣耀||》《就是今天 这是私事》里几句台词
- Joey, I kind of have a lot to do today.What do you want?
- 乔伊 我今天比较忙。你到底想要干嘛
- I want you to take this seriously!
- 我想要你认真一点
- Phoebe is very very important to me, okay?
- 菲比对我来说非常 非常对重要 知道吗
- And I wanna make sure you are gonna take care of her.
- 我要你保证 你会好好照顾她
- Joe,I love Phone.
- 乔伊 我爱菲比
- She’s the most important thing in my life.
- 在我的生命中没有什么比她更重要
- I’d die before I let anything happen to her.
- 我宁死也不会让她受到任何伤害
- That’s what I wanted to heat.
- 这才是我想听的
- Because she’s family, okay?
-因为我当她是家人 知道吗 - And now you’re gonna be family
- 现在你也要成为家里的一份子了
- And there’s nothing more important in the whole world than family.
- 在世界上没有什么事比家庭更重要
- That must have been one lousy movie
- 那个电影可真是烂得可以
- That was me!
- 这不是台词 是我说的