1. 白领必备书写职场英文邮件参考
在外企的白领们常常需要书写英文 E-mail, 邮件表达好坏有时会直接影响到上司或客户对发邮件者的专业水平和业务能力的判断。学习一些好的表达方式自然很有必要。在此, 给大家一些行文参考, 希望对大家有所帮助。
1. 从问候开始
用问候语开始邮件内容非常重要, 例如 “Dear Lillian,”
根据你与收件人的关系亲近与否, 你可能选择使用他们的姓氏来称呼他们而不是直呼其名, 例如 “Dear Mrs. Price”
如果关系比较亲密的话, 你就可以说 “Hi Kelly,”
如果你和公司联系, 而不是个人, 你就可以写 “To Whom It May Concern:”
2. 邮件的开头
如果你在回复客户的询问, 你应该以感谢开头。感谢发邮件者能让对方感到高兴, 特别是之后你有事相求的情况下会很有帮助。
-
Thank you for contacting us. 如果有人写信来询问公司的服务, 就可以使用这句句子开头。向他们联系你们表示感谢。
-
Thank you for your prompt reply. 当一个客户或是同事很快就回复了你的邮件, 一定记得要感谢他们。如果回复并不及时, 只要将 “prompt” 除去即可, 你还可以说, "Thank you for getting
back to me. " -
Thank you for providing the requested information. 如果你询问某人一些信息, 他们花了点时间才发送给你, 那就用这句句子表示你仍然对他们的付出表示感激。
-
Thank you for all your assistance. 如果有人给了你特别的帮助, 那一定要感谢他们! 如果你想对他们表示特别的感激, 就用这个句子, "I truly appreciate ⋯ your help in resolving the
problem. " “Thank you raising your concerns.”
就算某个客户或是经理写邮件给你对你的工作提出了一定的质疑, 你还是要感谢他们。这样你能表现出你对他们的认真态度表示尊重及感激。同时, 你也可以使用, "Thank you for your feed
back. " “Thank you for your mail.”
总之, 如果你可以找到任何机会感谢收件人, 那一定要谢谢对方。 这样对方就会感到比较舒服, 而且显得更礼貌。
3. 表明你的意图
然后, 如果是你主动写电子邮件给别人的话, 那就不可能再写什么感谢的字句了。那就以你写此邮件的目的开头。
I am writing to enquire about ⋯
我写邮件的目的是询问
或是这样写 I am writing in reference to⋯
在电子邮件开头澄清你的来意非常重要, 这样才能更好的引出邮件的主要内容。 记得要注意语法, 拼写和标点符号, 保持句子简短明了并句意前后一致。
4. 在邮件的结尾
在邮件开头表示感谢一般是表示对对方过去付出的感谢, 而在邮件结尾处表示感谢是对将来的帮助表示感谢。事先表示感谢, 能让对方在行动时更主动更乐意。
-
Thank you for your kind cooperation.
如果你需要读者帮助你做某事, 那就先得表示感谢。 -
Thank you for your attention to this matter.
与以上的类似, 本句包含了你对对方将来可能的帮助表示感谢。 -
Thank you for your understanding.
如果你写到任何会对读者产生负面影响的内容那就使用这句句子吧。 -
Thank you for your consideration.
如果您是在寻求机会或是福利, 例如你在求职的话, 就用这封邮件结尾。 -
Thank you again for everything you've done.
这句句子可以用在结尾, 和以上有所不同。如果你在邮件开头已经谢过了读者, 你就可以使用这句话, 但是因为他们的帮助, 你可以着重再次
感谢你们的付出。 -
Many thanks.
如果比较熟了, 也可以简单的这样写。
感谢完后, 写上 “Best regards,” “Sincerely,” 或简单的说 “Thank you,” 加上你的名字就可以了。但最好不要用 “Best wishes,” 或 “Cheers,” 类的词因为这些词都常用在非正式的私人邮件中。最
后, 在你发送邮件之前, 最好再读一遍你的内容并检查其中有没有任何的拼写错误, 这样就能保证你发出的是一封真正完美的邮件!
5. 十种场合的表达
5.1. Greeting message 祝福
- Hope you have a good trip back. 或 Hope you have a pleasure trip. 祝旅途愉快。
- How are you? 你好吗 ?
- How is everything? 最近怎么样 ?
- How is the project going? 项目进行顺利吗 ?
5.2. Initiate a meeting 发起会议
- I suggest we have a call tonight at 9:00pm (China Time) with you and Brown. Please let me know if the time is okay for you and Peter.
我建议我们今晚九点和 Brown 小聚一下, 你和皮特有没有空 ?
- I would like to hold a meeting in the afternoon about our development planning for the project A.
今天下午我建议我们就 A 项目的发展计划开会讨论一下。
- We’d like to have the meeting on Thu Oct 30. Same time slot.
十月三十号 (周四 ), 同样的时间段, 开会。
- Let’s make a meeting next Monday at 5:30 PM SLC time.
下周一盐湖城时区下午五点半开会。
- I want to talk to you over the phone regarding issues about report development and the XXX project.
我想跟你电话讨论下报告进展和 XXX 项目的情况。
5.3. Seeking for more information/feedbacks/suggestions 咨询信息 / 反馈 / 建议
- Should you have any problem accessing the folders, please let me know.
如果存取文件有任何问题请和我联系。
- Thank you and look forward to having your opinion on the estimation and schedule.
谢谢你, 希望能听到更多你对评估和日程计划的建议。
- Look forward to your feedbacks and suggestions soon.
期待您的反馈建议 !
- What is your opinion on the schedule and next steps we proposed?
你对计划方面有什么想法 ? 下一步我们应该怎么做 ?
- What do you think about this?
这个你怎么想 ?
- Feel free to give your comments.
请随意提出您的建议。
- Any question, please don’t hesitate to let me know.
有任何问题, 欢迎和我们联系。
- Any question, please let me know.
有任何问题, 欢迎和我们联系。
- Please contact me if you have any questions.
有任何问题, 欢迎和我们联系。
- Please let me know if you have any question on this.
有任何问题, 欢迎和我联系。
- Your comments and suggestions are welcome!
欢迎您的评论和建议 !
- Please let me know what you think?
欢迎您的评论和建议 !
- Do you have any idea about this?
对于这个您有什么建议吗 ?
- It would be nice if you could provide a bit more information on the user’s behavior.
您若是能够就用户行为方面提供更多的信息就太感激了 !
- At your convenience, I would really appreciate you looking into this matter/issue.
如果可以, 我希望你能负责这件事情。
5.4. Give feedback 意见反馈
- Please see comments below.
请看下面的评论。
- My answers are in blue below.
我的回答已标蓝。
- I add some comments to the document for your reference.
5.5. Attachment 附件
- I enclose the evaluation report for your reference.
我附加了评估报告供您阅读。
- Attached please find today ’s meeting notes. 或者说 Attached you will find today ’s meeting notes.
今天的会议记录在附件里。
- Attach is the design document, please review it.
设计文档在附件里, 请评阅。
- For other known issues related to individual features, please see attached release notes.
其他个人特征方面的信息请见附件。
5.6. Point listing 列表
- Today we would like to finish following tasks by the end of today: 1 ⋯⋯. 2 ⋯⋯.
今天我们要完成的任务: 1 ⋯⋯. 2 ⋯⋯.
- Some known issues in this release: 1 ⋯⋯. 2 ⋯⋯.
声明中涉及的一些问题: 1 ⋯⋯. 2 ⋯⋯.
- Our team here reviewed the newest SCM policy and has following concerns: 1 ⋯⋯. 2 ⋯⋯.
我们阅读了最新的供应链管理政策, 做出如下考虑: 1 ⋯⋯. 2 ⋯⋯.
- Here are some more questions/issues for your team: 1 ⋯⋯. 2 ⋯⋯.
以下是对你们团队的一些问题: 1 ⋯⋯. 2 ⋯⋯.
- The current status is as following: 1 ⋯⋯. 2 ⋯⋯.
目前数据如下: 1 ⋯⋯. 2 ⋯⋯.
- Some items need your attention: 1 ⋯⋯. 2 ⋯⋯.
以下方面需提请注意: 1 ⋯⋯. 2 ⋯⋯.
5.7. Raise question 提出问题
- I have some questions about the report XX-XXX
我对 XX-XXX 报告有一些疑问。
- For the assignment ABC, I have the following questions: ⋯⋯
就 ABC 协议, 我有以下几个问题: ⋯⋯
5.8. Proposal 提议
- For the next step of platform implementation, I am proposing ⋯⋯
关于平台启动的下一步计划, 我有一个提议 ⋯⋯
- I suggest we can have a weekly project meeting over the phone call in the near future.
我建议我们就一周项目开一个电话会议。
- Achievo team suggest to adopt option A to solve outstanding issue ⋯⋯
Achievo 团队建议应对突出问题采用 A 办法。
5.9. Thanks note 感谢信
-
Thank you so much for the cooperation! 感谢你的合作 !
-
Thanks for the information! 谢谢您提供的信息 !
-
I really appreciate the effort you all made for this sudden and tight project. 对如此紧急的项目您做出的努力我表示十分感谢。
-
Thank you for your attention! 谢谢关心 !
-
Thank you for your support! 谢谢支持 !
-
Your kind assistance on this are very much appreciated. 我们对您的协助表示感谢。
-
Really appreciate your help! 非常感谢您的帮助 !
5.10. Apology 道歉
-
I’m terrible sorry for this mistake. 对造成的错误我非常抱歉道歉 !
-
I sincerely apologize for this misunderstanding! 对造成的误解我真诚道歉 !
-
I apologize for the late asking but we want to make sure the correctness of our implementation ASAP. 很抱歉现在才进行询问, 但是我们需要尽快核实执行信息。