Exercise 5
吃饭礼仪:
邀请老外去吃饭,一般有以下常用句式:
I wonder if you have time this evening?
我想知道您今晚是否有空?
Shall we have have dinner together?
今晚能请您吃个饭吗?
Which kind of restaurant do you prefer, Chinese or Western?
您喜欢去中餐厅还是西餐厅呢?
I’ll pick you up at 7:00 pm, if it’s ok with you.
如果合适的话,我晚上7点去接您。
情景对话
邀约共进晚餐(1)
dialogue
英语情景对话
A:We’d like to invite you over for dinner this Friday evening. Can you come?
A:我们想这个周五请你吃晚饭。你能来吗?
B:This Frjday evening?
B:这个星期五吗?
A:Yes. We hope you’ll be able to join us.
A:是的,我们希望你能来。
B:Thank you for the invitation. I’ll be very happy to go.
B:谢谢你们的邀请,我很乐意去。
英语情景对话2
A:I’d like to invite you for dinner tonight. Do you think you’ll have time?
A:我想邀请您今晚共进晚餐,不知您是否有空?
B:Thank you for your invitation. I’m free tonight.
B:谢谢您的邀请,我今晚有空。
A:Which kind of food do you like to eat, Chinese food, western food or seafood?
A:您喜欢吃哪一种菜?中餐、西餐还是海味?
B:l prefer seafood.
B:我比较喜欢海味。
A:OK. I will pick you up at your hotel at 5:30 p.m.
A:好的,我晚上5点半去饭店接您。
B:That’s fine. I’ll be waiting for you.
B:很好,我会等您的。
A:See you later.
A:待会儿见。
B:Bye.
B:再见