Today 's conversation is from a segment in " Friends ".
今天的对话来自《老友记》里的片段。
I' m telling you Ross, she wants you.
我告诉你,Ross,她喜欢你。
She barely knows me, we juse live in the same building.
她都不认识我,我们只是住在同一栋楼。
Any contact?
有来往吗?
She lent me an egg once.
有一次她借了我一个鸡蛋。
You' re in !
那就算有啊。
Aw, right.
是喔。
Come on, Ross, you gotta go back in the game.
来吧,Ross,你应该回到情场来。
The Rachel thing is not happening, your ex-wife is a lesbian.
跟Rachel的恋爱没成,前妻又喜欢女性。
Excuse me, could we get an egg over here, still in the shell? Thanks.
(招呼服务员)你好,可以给我一颗鸡蛋吗?带壳那种,谢谢。
OK,here you are.
可以,给你。
Yeah, you' re gonna go up to her and say, "Here is your egg back, I 'm returning your egg."
好了,你就过去跟她说我来还你鸡蛋。
I think it is winning.
我觉得这样很好啊。
I think it is insane.
我觉得这样很傻。
She will love it. Go with the egg.
她会喜欢的,带着鸡蛋过去吧。