- Only one sample here. We can’t give yau
只有一个样品,不能给你。 - Too expensivemuch.
太贵了。 - Any discount
有折扣吗?
4… Cheaper
可以便宜一点吗? - Show me this!
这个拿下来看看。 - May I have your card?
名片给一-张,可以吗?
7.Here’s our catalogue.
这是我们的目录。 - Here’s my card.
这是我的名片。 - What’s the material.
什么材料做的
10.The cost of raw material is increasing.
原材料价格上涨。
11.Do you have samples
有样品吗? - Can I buy a sample?
能买一个样品吗? - We’ll give the money back when you place an order
下单时退钱给你。 - Nice Glad to meetsee you .
很高兴遇见到你。
15.It would help if you could try to speak a little slower
请你尽量放慢说话速度。
16.Could you please explain the premises of your argument in more detail?你能详细说明你们的论据吗?
17.It will help me understand the point you are trying to make.
这会帮助我了解你们的重点。 - We cannot proceed any further without receiving your thoughts withrespect to the manner of payment.
我们如果不了解你们对付款方式的意见,便不能进一步检讨。
19.Actually, my interest was directed more towards what particularmarkets you foresee for our product.
事实上,我关心的是贵公司对我们产品市场的考量。 - We really need more specific information about your technology.
我们需要与贵公司技术相关更专门的资讯。
21.Our project must proceed at a reasonably quick tempo. Surely onemonth is ample time, isn’t it?
这个计划必须尽速进行。-一个月的时间应该够了吧? - I will try, but no promises.
我会试试看,但是不敢保证。 - I could not catch your question. Could you repeat it, please?
我没听清楚你们的问题,你能重复一次吗? - In general, our prices are given on a FOB basis.
通常我们的报价都是FOB价 - Our prices compare most favorably with quotations you can get from othermanufacturers. You’ll see that from our price sheet. The prices are subject to our confirmation, naturally.
我们的价格比其他制造商开价优惠得多。这一点你可以从我们的价格单看到,所有价格当然要经我方确认后方有效。 - We offer you our best prices, at which we have done a lot business withother customers.
我们向你们报最优惠价,按此价我们已与其他客户做了大批生意。 - I wonder if you have found that our specifications meet your requirements.I’m sure the prices we submitted are competitive.
不知道您认为我们的规格是否符合你的要求?我敢肯定我们的价格是非常有竞争力的 - Heavy enquiries witness the quality of our products.
大量询盘证明我们的产品质量过硬。 - We regret that the goods you inquire about are not available.
很遗憾,你们所询货物目前无货。
30.My offer was based on reasonable profit, not on wild speculations.
我的报价以合理利润为依据,不是漫天要价。 - Moreover, we’ve kept the price close to the costs of production.
再说,这已经把价格压到生产费用的边缘了。 - Out of stock.
没现货。
外贸展会常用英语,你学会了吗?
最新推荐文章于 2022-05-25 09:25:19 发布