To change the installed application name, in Xcode:
1. Select your Target on the left side under Groups & Files
2. Select File > Get Info
3. Select the Build tab
4. From the Configurations popup, select All Configurations
5. In the search box, type in "product name"
6. Double-click the entry field and type in the new name of your product, and select OK.
7. In your Info.plist, change your Bundle Display Name and your Bundle Name appropriately.
8. Do a clean build (Build > Clean all targets; Build > Build)
Once you’ve completed these steps, you should have a newly built binary in the Products folder. It is important not to change your Bundle Identifier which is used to uniquely identify your application in the App Store. Changing the Bundle Identifier will prevent users from upgrading, and effectively introduce a new application rather than an update.
If necessary, be sure to update the application name in iTunes Connect, as well as in any other metadata references or screenshots.
If you have any questions about this response, or would like to discuss it further, please feel free to reply to this email. We look forward to reviewing your revised app.
App Review Team
iPhone Developer Program