当天边那颗星出现 你可知我又开始想念
when the star starts to flicker, can you know I am missing you.
有多少爱恋只能遥遥相望 就像月光洒向海面
With endless love I look at the horizontal only, just as the moonlight falls in a sea.
年少的我们曾以为 相爱的人就能到永远
Ever we were young and believed in getting together forever.
当我们相信情到深处在一起 听不见风中的叹息
As deeply falling in love with each other, we seemed not to hear the wind's sigh.
谁知道爱是什么 短暂的相遇却念念不忘
Who can tell me what love is and short meeting made me to miss forever
用尽一生的时间 竟学不会遗忘
I will take our whole life to try to forget it
如今我们已天各一方 生活得像周围人一样
today we are are far apart and both have livings as others around me
眼前人给我最信任的依赖 但愿你被温柔对待
Being faced one gives me reliance and i wish you would get gentle care
多少恍惚的时候 仿佛看见你在人海川流
as being with all of a sudden, I seem to see you walking back and forth in the crowd
隐约中你已浮现 一转眼又不见
your appearance is faint before my eyes at the moment but in a twinkle I see nothing.
短暂的相遇却念念不忘
short meeting made us to miss forever
多少恍惚的时候 仿佛看见你在人海川流
as being with all of a sudden, I seem to see you walking back and forth in the crowd
隐约中你已浮现 一转眼又不见
your appearance is faint before my eyes at the moment but in a twinkle I see nothing.
当天边那颗星出现 你可知我又开始想念
when the star starts to flicker, can you know I am missing you?
有多少爱恋今生无处安放 冥冥中什么已改变
Endless love for my life is in my mind and nowhere else
and it has been changed with the destiny as in my dream.
月光如春风拂面
but now the moonlight is just kissing my face.