杜三学翻译
Evildoers of our kingdom.
王国里行凶作恶的人们啊
We're always the losers, the bad guys.
我们总是失败者 恶人
Is that fair? No.
这公平吗?不
We're tarting tonight
从今晚开始
I give you happily never after!
我要给你们一个邪恶新世界
hold it, hold it, hold it!
停住 停住 停住
Would the owner of a light blue coach with "Narnia" plates please move your vehicle?
门外浅蓝色带 "纳尼亚" 标志马车的主人 能另找个地方停车吗?
You're parked in a "Trolls Only" zone. Thank you.
这里是巨怪专用区 拜托
While I have your attention, you see that there?
我干嘛要引起你们的注意 看见那儿了吗?
That's what we call a "wicked stepmother." Feel free to boo.
那是我们称为 "邪恶继母" 的女人 喝倒彩也没关系的
I know what you're thinking. Who put a wicked stepmother in charge?
我知道你在想什么 "谁让这邪恶的继母来掌权的?"
Were there free elections? Any chance of a recount?
真的是自由选举吗? 还能重新计票吗?
You know what? Let's go back a little
不如这样 我们倒回一点看看
and l'll give you the lowdown on Fairytale Land.
我来告诉你童话王国的内幕
Yeah, the name's kind of corny
是的 这名称有一点俗
but we had to call it something, and "Canada" was already taken.
我总得给它起个名字吧 "加拿大" 已经有人用过了
So, anyway, in this tower high above the prince's palace
总之 在这座塔里 白马王子宫殿的最上面
is what you might call the Department of Fairytale Land Security.
是被你们称作的童话王国安全部
This is where all the stories you know the ones
所有的童话故事 你知道的那些人物
Rapunzel.
长发姑娘瑞潘泽
Sleeping Beauty.
睡美人
the Frog Rrince.
青蛙王子
are watched over by a wizard.
都受到巫师监督
And his job is to make sure every fairy tale goes by the book
他的工作就是确保每个童话故事 按书中描写发展
right up to their happy endings.
直到他们有幸福的结局
And that's why he has these:
这是为什么他有这些东西
The scales of good and evil.
测量正义与邪恶的天平
See that? They have a little pointer and everything.
看见那吗? 他们有个小指示器 还有其它的东西
As long he keeps those things in balance, the stories never change
只要他保持这些东西处于平衡中 故事永远不会改变
and the endings stay happy, happy, happy.
结局总是幸福 幸福 幸福
The wizard also has two assistants: Munk and Mambo.
巫师有两个助手 蒙克和曼伯
Munk's the guy who sees the glass as half empty.
蒙克是个悲观派(只看见瓶子是空了一半)
Mambo's the guy who probably peed in the glass.
曼伯是可能会向瓶子里小便的人
You know what l'm talking about a world-class troublemaker.
你知道我的意思 一个老爱惹事生非的人
Yeah. These are the guys you want to trust your happy ending to.
是的 你们的幸福结局都靠他们
here's our story.
我们的故事开始了
Remember her? She was the one with the whole
还记得她吗? 她与整件事息息相关
"Evil, evil... blah, blah, blah" speech a minute ago.
一分钟前还在喋喋不休地 鼓吹 "邪恶 邪恶..."
Anyway, let me fill you in on everyone in this particular tale.
总之 让我给你介绍 这个故事里的每个人物
We've got one wicked stepmother
我们提到了邪恶的继母
and two ugly stepsisters.
和两个丑陋的姐姐
Delicate flowers of womanhood.
简直是俩 "如花"
One fairy godmother.
一位教母仙女
I think she's a couple hansels short of a Gretel. You know what l'm sayin?
我想她是个纯粹缺根筋的人物 你知道我的意思吧?
One Rrince Charming.
一位白马王子
hold the charm.
还是就叫王子好了
And then there's one fair maiden.
一位美丽的少女
Ella.
艾拉
You probably know her as Cinderella
你可能知道她是灰姑娘
but she's always been Ella to me.
但对我而言 她一直是艾拉
She's in love with that prince you just saw.
她爱上了你们刚才看到的那位王子
What does Ella see in Rrince Rotato head? I have no idea.
艾拉到底看上了那个猪头王子哪一点 我也弄不明白
But just look at her.
但是看看她
She's so beautiful.
她太漂亮了
A girl like that could never fall for an ordinary guy like
像她这样的女孩子可能永远不会 爱上一个普通人 比如
So, you might be wondering by now who I am.
所以 你可能会奇怪我是谁
have a look.
接着看
No, not Blondie McBiceps.
不 不是那位金发的大块头
No. Look to the left.
不 看左边
Keep going.
接着向左
There I am. You know the Cinderella story, right?
那就是我 你知道灰姑娘的故事 对吗?
Remember Rick the servant?
记得那个仆人瑞克吗?
Of course you don't. I'm the guy who polishes the prince's boots.
你当然不记得了 他只是个给王子擦靴子的人
I'm the guy who washes his dishes and serves his meals
只是个洗碗 伺侯王子饮食的人
and does his laundry and flosses his teeth.
为王子洗衣服 为他剔牙
You know what kind ofhappy ending the royal flosser gets?
你知道这个王室的仆人 会得到什么幸福结局吗?
Right.
是的
None.
什么都没有
So, that's everyone important and me.
这就是所有重要人物和我
Okay, let"s see the title now.
好 让我们现在看看片名
Happily N'ever After
片名:邪恶新世界
Happier music, please.
请放欢快的音乐
So here we are, the day of the prince's ball.
我们到了 这天是王子的舞会
I managed to swipe some mail from the royal messenger's bag
我设法从王室信差包里偷了些信件
so l'd have an excuse to visit Ella.
我就有借口去找艾拉了
hello? Oh, Rick, it's you.
谁啊? 哦 瑞克 是你
I'm sorry to be such a disappointment.
很遗憾 让你失望了
No, no. I was expecting the royal messenger.
不 不 我是在等王室的信差
With these?
等这个?
They're here!
是这个!
Did you see him today? What was he wearing?
你今天看到他了吗? 他穿什么?
One for my stepmother, two for my stepsisters
一封是给继母的 两封是给姐姐的
and none for me.
没有给我的
Wait. What's that?
等等 那是什么?
You've got somethin... here.
你这里有些东西
I'm invited too! Just like I've dreamed about.
我也被邀请了! 就像我梦见的一样
The royal ball. And he'll be there in his royal shirt.
王室的舞会 他会穿着高贵的服装出现在那里
And his royal boots which Rick spent two hours polishing.
还有他高贵的靴子 那是瑞克花了两个小时擦亮的
And it was a royal pain in the butt.
这真是高贵的痛苦
I may even get to dance with him tonight.
今晚我甚至可以与他共舞
Gosh! Wouldn't that be super?
天! 这是不是有点过了?
he's dreamy.
这只是异想天开
The prince!
王子
- The invitations! They're here! - Move it!
- 邀请函! 在这里! - 走开!
Give it! It's mine!
给我 这是我的
Out of my way!
不要挡我
- Mom totally hates you. - She hates you more.
- 妈妈恨透你了 - 她更恨你
Nuh-uh. You.
噢 你
You totally ripped my coiffure.
你把我的头饰弄掉了
All right, Knock it off!
好了 住手!
Great. Here comes the dragon lady.
天 这凶暴的女人来了
- You started it. - Did not!
- 你引起的 - 不是
- Did too! - You so did.
- 你也是 - 你同样
Shut up. She's coming.
闭嘴 她来了
It takes hours to get you looking like that.
花了几小时的时间才把你打扮成这样
Now we have to do the whole thing all over again.
现在我们只得全部重新再来一次
And you.
你
hand them over.
给我
Come on. Come on. Cough it up.
快点 快点 交给我
I am invited, Stepmother.
邀请我了 继母
If she goes, she'll just embarrass us.
如果她去了只会给我们丢脸
- She has nothing to wear. - Now, girls
- 她没有衣服穿 - 哦 女孩们
of course Cinderelly may go.
灰姑娘当然可以去
Unfortunately, she has a few things to do before the ball.
不幸的是 去之前她有些事要做
First, she has to polish my shoes
首先 她要擦我的鞋子
then cook us a pot roast, whiten the bathtubs
还要炖肉 把浴缸擦亮
shampoo the cat, reshingle the roof
给猫洗澡 重盖屋顶
give the carriage a lube job
给马车打油
Shall I continue?
还要我继续吗?
Ella, say no. You don't have to put up with that.
艾拉 拒绝她们 你没必要忍受这个
Get back to the kitchen.
回到厨房去
You're not her Prince Charming.
你不是她的白马王子
You're the dishwasher.
你是洗碗工
I am not. I do laundry, too.
我不是 我也洗衣服
Ella isn't the only one who's worked up about the ball.
艾拉不是唯一一个为舞会激动的人
The prince is so excited it's almost like he has a personality.
王子也很激动 这很像他的个性
The same as always, Your highness?
殿下 照老样子剪吗?
Not too much off the front.
前面别剪太多
Everything must be perfect.
一切都要力求完美
Tonight's the night I meet my damsel.
今晚我将会遇到我的梦中情人
It says so right here in the book.
书里就是这么说的
Princely Rule Book, Section 12: "On his 21 st birthday
"王子章程" 第12节 "在他21岁生日时..."
every prince must host a ball to find a damsel
每一位王子都要举办舞会选秀
preferably blonde, who is either imprisoned
必须是完美的金发美女 要么被囚禁
cursed or distressed.
要么被诅咒了 或者伤心欲绝
Great. Our downstairs neighbor, the Airhead Formerly Known As Rrince.
太棒了 这就是我们楼下的邻居 曾一度被称为王子的蠢货
There's gotta be something better on.
应该发生些更好的事情
There's Rapunzel
长发姑娘瑞潘泽
single-handedly keeping the kingdom's shampoo industry in the black.
仅她一人就能让王国的 洗发水工厂赚足了钱
Apparently, her people have yet to master scissor technology.
显然她未来还会进军剪刀业
Little Red Riding hood.
还有小红帽
Every wolf's favorite between-meals snack.
是狼最喜欢的小点心
And then there's Rumpelstiltskin.
再来是侏儒怪
Still trying to get the baby.
一直想得到那孩子
Don't ask me why he wants a baby.
你可别要问他为什么想要孩子
Messy diapers and the drooling and the this and the
还有恶心的尿布 满身的口水等等
- Can we limit the editorializing? - Munk. Mambo.
- 能不能少在哪儿高谈阔论? - 蒙克 曼伯
It's time for my vacation.
我要休假去了
- I'm off to Scotland. - Why?
- 我要动身去苏格兰 - 为什么?
Remember what I taught you.
记住我教你们的
You have to maintain the balance between good and evil.
你们必须保持正义与邪恶的天平平衡
- Don't worry, boss. - We're pros here.
- 放心 老板 - 我们可是专业人士
Actually, I'm senior assistant.
实际上我才是高级主管
What? Just 'cause he hired you 300 years before me, that makes you senior?
什么? 就因为他早雇你300年 你就想摆架子?
Does he know he's wearing a skirt?
他知道他穿的是条裙子吗?
That's better.
这样更好
Now, guys, no fooling around with the scales.
现在 伙计们 不要乱调天平
Same for the staff. No turning lead into gold
也不要乱玩魔杖 别玩点石成金
no giving yourself huge pectoral muscles, Mambo.
曼伯 不要施法变大你的胸肌
hey. It was a onetime thing, okay?
嗨 那是过去的事情了 好吗?
And keep a special eye on Cinderella.
多留意下灰姑娘
She'll be downstairs at the prince's ball tonight.
今晚她要在楼下出席王子的舞会
Everything will go by the book.
一切都会按书中说的发展的
- Just like it always does. - Munk, open the portal.
- 就像一直以来的那样 - 蒙克 打开入口
Yes, Your Wizardry.
是的 巫师
And remember.
记住
Keep your eyes on the ball.
紧盯你们的目标
Fore!
走!
how do you like that? I'm a prince of portals! A master of magic!
你觉得如何? 我是传送门的大师 我掌控巫术
Big deal. You're the doorman. Door pig. hippo thingy.
有什么了不起 你是门童 看门狗 大河马
You know what you are.
你知道你是什么
Can we get to work, please?
我们可以开始工作吗?
Ricky, where have you been?
瑞克 你上哪去了?
You have to wash the dishes for the prince's ball.
你得为王子舞会把碗给洗了
You went to see Ella again, didn't you?
你又去看艾拉 对吗?
What does she see in that loser prince?
她到底看上了王子那个可怜虫哪一点?
She doesn't even know the guy. I have to deal with him every day of my life.
她甚至都不认识王子 而我每天都得伺候他
She is a prince dreamer, mon frère.
王子就是她梦想 小伙子
- You're gonna get nowhere with her. - Shut up.
- 你跟她是没有结果的 - 闭嘴
I'm not trying to get anywhere. She's a friend.
我没要什么 她只是个朋友
I know what kind of friend you're talking about.
我知道你说的是哪种朋友
I need a friend like that, my friend. I tell you, huh?
我也需要这样的朋友 伙计 我告诉你 恩?
Oui. With friends like that, why do you need enemies?
是的 有这样的朋友 还要敌人干吗?
Gentlemen!
先生们
The prince is furious. he demands his cranberry juice.
王子发怒了 他马上就要酸莓果汁
- No! - Not the cake!
- 不 - 别扔蛋糕
Vanilla.
香草味的
Come on, girls. Think prince.
快点 女孩们 想想王子
- Don't work too hard. - Missed a spot.
- 别太勤快了 - 漏了个污点
See you at the ball.
舞会见
As if.
有机会的话
Ella.
艾拉
Remember. Shampoo and condition the cat.
记住 给猫洗澡 保养它的毛发
And don't forget to swab out its sores. It loves that.
不要擦洗它的伤口 它可喜欢这个了
Oops. Sorry.
噢 抱歉
Weepy, weepy, cry, cry, cry, sob.
流泪 流泪 哭 哭 哭 抽泣
And then, fairy godmother to the rescue.
接着 教母仙女来解救她了
I love this part.
我喜欢这一部分
"Don't cry, child."
不要哭,孩子
Don't cry, child.
不要哭 孩子
I'm your fairy godmother.
我是你的教母仙女
I have come to grant your wish to be a real boy.
我来这帮你实现愿望 成为真正的男孩
What?
什么?
- You're Cinderella, right? - Yeah.
- 你是灰姑娘 对吗? - 是的
Then let's get you ready for the ball.
那我们为你去舞会准备吧
That's not right.
不是这样
Nice.
很好
Yes.
好了
here we go.
开始吧
Sassy!
很时尚
Oops.
噢
- Yes. - Wow.
- 好了 - 哇
- You look beautiful, Salmonella. - It's Cinderella.
- 你看上去很漂亮 沙门氏菌 - 我叫灰姑娘
Cinderella going to the ball... again.
灰姑娘又要去参加舞会了
Sleeping Beauty, still asleep.
睡美人还在睡
Somebody get her a double espresso, please.
谁去给她一杯双份的浓咖啡
And get me a triple.
我要更三倍浓的
You have but three chances to guess my name
你只有三次机会猜我的名字
and if you fail, your baby shall be mine!
如果猜不出 你的孩子就归我啦
Rumpelstiltskin, still going for custody.
侏儒怪还争夺监护权
I think he wants weekends, right?
我想他要的是周末的时间 对吗?
Always the same thing. The good guys win.
总是千篇一律的 好人有好报
And what do you want to have happen?
你希望发生什么事?
Rumpelstiltskin gets the baby?
侏儒怪得到孩子?
Cinderella stays a maid?
灰姑娘仍然是女佣?
I just wish we could mix it up a little bit
我只希望咱们能搅合一下
make it a little edgier.
搞得紧张一点
Then let'em have their happy endings.
然后再让他们得到幸福的结局
We are not tipping the scales of good and evil so you can be entertained.
我们不可能只为了让你快活 就去折腾善与恶的天平
What if we made the seven dwarves seven feet tall and
如果我们把七个小矮人变成 七尺高会是怎么样?
- No way. - What about making Rapunzel go bald?
- 不要 - 把瑞潘泽变成秃子会怎样?
No.
不
Forget it.
算了吧
Couldn't we just give her split ends?
能不能让她发梢分杈?
or dandruff, or a mullet or something?
或是有很多头皮屑 再或是胭脂鱼发型之类的?
What about that?
那样如何?
Look at me. I'm Munk.
看着我 我是蒙克
Mambo, get down!
曼伯 下来
I am Munk, and my nostrils show.
我是蒙克 我的鼻孔露
I've got dandruff and bad BO.
我有头屑 还有狐臭
Stop fooling around. You're gonna break it.
不要再胡闹了 你会打碎天平的
Munk is a bossy know-it-all
蒙克个假博学 总以为他是头儿
with a butt the size of a shopping mall.
肥大的屁股 赛过地球
Stop it. That's enough!
住口 闹够了
All right, girls. We're almost at the ball.
好了 女孩们 我们快到了
- What are you doing? - Give me that perfume!
- 你在干什么? - 给我香水
- It's mine! - I need it more!
- 这是我的 - 我更需要
- No, I do! - I smell like camel sweat.
- 不 我才需要 - 我出起汗来跟骆驼一样臭
- I smell like a dead pig. Smell me! - Knock it off!
- 我闻着来像只死猪 来闻啊 - 别吵了
Can't you two pretend to be human beings for one night?
你们俩难道就不能 装一晚上的文明人吗?
- hurry up, slowpoke! - Ow!
- 快点 磨蹭鬼 - 哦
Who am I kidding?
我在开什么玩笑?
These girls are hopeless.
这俩妞简直无可救药了
A donkey would have a better chance of marrying the prince.
连头驴嫁给王子的机会都比她们大
I'm never gonna get ahead in the world if I count on them.
如果指望她们 我永远也不会获得成功
There has to be another way.
一定会有其它方法的
And he's running! It's Mambo by a mile!
看我转啊 曼波还要跳很久呢
You spin it off that stand, you are in big trouble!
要是你从支架上转下来 你的麻烦就大了
I'm dancin'. I'm dancin'.
我在跳舞 我在跳舞
I'm skatin'! I'm skatin'! I'm backwards skatin', backwards skatin'.
我在溜冰 我在溜冰 我在向后滑 向后滑
Not so easy. Not so easy.
有难度 有难度
What?
怎么?
I told you to be careful!
我告诉过你要小心
- This is powerful magic! - Oh, boy.
- 这是强大的魔法 - 哦 伙计
These things control the fate of the entire kingdom!
这些东西控制着整个王国的命运
Powerful magic?
强大的魔法?
The fate of the kingdom?
王国的命运?
Girls, Mama's gonna take matters into her own hands.
女孩们 妈妈要掌控这一切
Don't wait up.
别等我了
Mother!
妈妈
Left. Left, left.
向左 向左 向左
Right, right. Down, down, down. More down. Downer.
向右 向右 向下 向下 再向下 再低点
- I'm calling the boss. - Why?
- 我要给老板打电话 - 为什么?
Why? We fixed it. You fixed it.
为什么 我们已经装好了 你完全搞定了
We fixed it, 'cause I did the "down, down, down, left" part, which helped.
我们一起装好的 我也有指挥 "向下向左" 之类的 这也有用的
Yes or no?
好吗?
Don't call the boss!
不要给老板打电话
Forty flights of steps in heels?
害得我穿着高跟鞋连爬四十段台阶
This had better be good.
希望那东西能物有所值
"Chapter Four. How a prince must behave at the ball.
第四章 舞会上王子应如何表现
One: Smile at maidens."
第一 向少女微笑
Hello.
你们好
"Two: Look heroic."
第二 表现得英勇些
Yes.
是的
"Three: Be "roman tick."
第三 要 "狼... 蛮"?
Be "roman tick"?
浪漫?
Be romantic!
来点浪漫
There he is!
他在那
To one side.
到一边去
Excuse me.
对不起
He's dreamy.
他真是让人朝思暮想
- I like him! - I love him!
- 我喜欢他 - 我爱他
Time to meet your prince, my dear Mozzarella.
是时候见到你的王子了 亲爱的玛祖芮拉 (注:其实是某种意大利奶酪的名字)
- It's Cinderella. - Really? Why'd you change it?
- 是灰姑娘 - 真的? 为什么你要改名呢?
Thank you, Fairy Godmother.
谢谢你 仙女教母
Remember, it all ends at midnight.
记住 这一切将在午夜失效
Move it. You are in so much trouble!
让开 你这回麻烦大了
And what are you gonna do about it? Turn me into a frog, Mr. Wizard?
那你想怎么样呢? 把我变成青蛙么 巫师先生?
Do you even know what you could have done?
你知道你差点闯了什么大祸吗?
Yeah, yeah. I know. I could have knocked over the scales of good and evil
是的 是的 我知道 我差点破坏了善与恶的天平
and changed the destiny of every character in Fairytale Land.
改变童话王国里每个角色的命运
Blah, blah, blah. But I didn't!
唔里哇啦 但我又没搞砸
hiya, boys.
嗨 孩子们
Ouchy mama!
好棒的妈妈
What's doing?
在做什么?
Frieda?
弗丽达
So this is where it all happens.
原来一切都是在这里运作
And all this time I thought it was fate.
我一直认为这就是命运
- You can't be up here. - What is she doing here?
- 你不能上来这里 - 她来这做什么?
I didn't order a stepmother.
我可没有叫继母来
Come here, cutie. Show me those magic arts.
过来 宝贝 给我展示那些魔法
Come on, big boy. Teach me.
快的 大个子 教我
I kind of go for these power-mad, villainous, evil women.
我比较愿意支持这些崇尚权力 恶毒 邪恶的女人
She thinks I'm the wizard.
她以为我就是巫师
We don't really do workshops.
我们并不常开放车间的
Maybe you can come back another year?
也许你可以明年再来
This operation's about to have a hostile takeover.
这里的工作将由邪恶来掌管
Just call it a little power play.
就算是强权政治好了
Man she is good!
伙计,她身手不错啊
- I mean bad. - Get out!
- 我是说她绝非善类 - 滚出去
Or I'll zap you into a toad!
否则我把你变成蛤蟆
- Can you zap? - Just watch me.
- 你懂施法吗? - 看我的
Baby, I think you're all yap and no zap.
宝贝 我认为你只会虚张声势
Okay.
好吧
Now we're flying. I guess when you say "zapping," you mean "flying."
现在我们飞起来了 我猜你说 "变化" 时 原本是想说 "起飞" 的吧
Shut up and drive! I'll open the portal and get the boss!
闭嘴 好好驾驶 我要打开入口找老板
he'll fix everything!
他能把一切都修好
- Don't let her get the staff! - Let go of it, you little freak.
- 不要让她拿到魔杖 - 放手 你们这些小怪物
No air bags?
没有安全气袋?
Oh, gosh!
哦 糟了
Mayday! Mayday! We're going down.
呼救 呼救 我们要掉下来了
Ouch! Fire! Burning!
噢 火 着火了
- hot. hot, hot. hot. - Prepare for grievous bodily harm!
- 热 热 热 热 - 准备好受皮肉之苦吧
Warn me next time you zap.
下次你施法时先通知我一下
You should totally fall in love with me!
你绝对应该爱上我
- Nuh-uh. Me. - I read a book once.
- 嗯 是我才对 - 我曾经看过一本书
A very interesting book.
一本非常有趣的书
- Who is that? - Nice slippers.
- 那是谁? - 精致的鞋子
her feet are so tiny.
她的脚很纤小
She's perfect.
她很完美
- Where is she from? - She's beautiful.
- 她从哪来? - 她太漂亮了
What's wrong?
怎么了?
I detect the strangest smell of pumpkin.
我闻到一种奇怪的南瓜气味
I like pumpkin.
我喜欢南瓜
Welcome to the worst moment of my life.
这是我一生中最糟糕的时刻
So far.
至今为止
Let's see.
让我看看
Which of my toys should I play with first?
我应该先摆弄哪个玩具呢?
Warm.
还是热的
What's this?
这是什么?
My, Grandma. What big eyes you have.
奶奶 你的眼睛真大啊
All the better to see you with, my dear.
这才更好让我看见你 亲爱的
And what big yellow teeth you have.
你的牙又大又黄
The better to eat you with!
这让我更容易吃你
here they are again. Interesting.
他们又来了 有意思
Now let's see if...
现在看看 如果...
Rapunzel, Rapunzel, let down your hair!
瑞潘泽 瑞潘泽 放下你的长发
I wonder what happens if I just...
我想如果这样就会...
Ow.
噢
Ow! I'm on my keys.
噢! 我的要害被压住了
It's so easy! Just the touch of a finger.
太简单了 只要用手指轻轻一按
A pajama party.
开个睡衣派对
You have but three chances to guess my name
你只有三次机会猜我的名字
and if you fail, your baby shall be mine!
如果猜不出 你的孩子将是我的了
- Fabio? - Nope.
- 法毕欧 - 不对
- Beelzebub? - No.
- 别卜西 - 不是
Rumpel... masashi?
瑞卜 玛萨西?
Rock-a-bye-bye, baby.
说再见吧 小宝贝
hey. That's my house.
嗨 那是我家
And...
而且...
Ella?
艾拉?
hey, you gotta be kidding me. That little
嗨 你开玩笑的吧 这种小人物
She gets the prince
她得到王子
and the palace, and I get nada?
还有宫殿 我却一无所获?
Zilch?
一场空?
Nothing?
一无所有?
Uh-uh. No way!
哦 哦 决不!
Not while I'm in charge!
我掌权的话就绝不可能
Left, right, left.
左 右 左
Left, right, left. Left, right, left.
左 右 左 左 右 左
Left, right, left.
左 右 左
I don't believe this.
我真不敢相信
how did she get there?
她怎么到那的?
And where did she get that dress?
从哪搞到这套衣服?
And where can I get one? I love those little ruffles down the front.
我在哪儿可以搞到一套? 我喜欢前面裙脚的褶边
So, what do you do?
嗯 你是什么人?
Are you a fair maiden, lady-in-waiting, damsel in distress?
美丽的少女 侍女 还是不幸的女人?
I will be, kind of, at midnight.
哦 大概会是吧 到了午夜之后
Come on!
得了吧
I think the little princess needs a makeover!
我想小公主殿下需要化化妆了
What happened?
发生什么事了?
Sorry.
抱歉
Where did that maiden go? Did you see her?
那少女去哪了? 你看见她了吗?
Maiden!
少女
Maiden!
少女
A slipper.
一只鞋子
Maybe she was the maiden after all.
也许她就是那个少女变的
At last. A damsel in distress!
终于 悲痛欲绝的少女
Here. Section four, subparagraph eight.
这里 第四节 第八段
"Once a prince finds his true love, he may never let her go."
"当王子找到他的真爱 他不会让她离开"
I will find you, my love
我要找到你 我的爱
if I must ride to the ends of the earth to do so.
即使我得跑遍天涯海角
Your Majesty.
殿下
Please wait. I'm right
请等一下 我就在
here.
这里
I can swim a little!
我懂一点游泳
That is the prince?
那就是王子?
What a loser.
真是个失败者
Serves her right.
是她活该
If I'm gonna shake things up around here
如果我要给周围搅上一搅
I'm gonna need some bad guys.
我需要一些恶人
It's time to party!
是时候结党了
Maybe it's just fireworks?
也许只是烟火
I never seen that before.
我以前从没见过
- Come on. Let's go. - This way.
- 快点 我们走 - 走这边
Yeah, yeah.
是的 是的
Something's going down at the palace.
王宫里一定有事发生
Sweet.
好极了
Death from above!
死亡从天而降
Rick. Oh, my gosh. Rick! hey.
瑞克 噢 糟糕 瑞克 嗨
I was dancing with the prince and my dress disappeared.
我正和王子在跳舞 突然身上的套装消失了
Okay. So that's too much information, but thank you.
噢 那可真是太刺激了 谢谢你告诉我这些
It was supposed to last till midnight, but it didn't.
我期望能持续到午夜 但是没有
And then there was this light in the sky. Something's wrong.
接着天空发射出光 出事情了
- Yeah. I'll say. - Coming over the bridge! Look!
- 是的 我知道 - 过桥这边来了 看
Evildoers of our kingdom!
童话王国里的邪恶伙伴们
- hiya! - hello.
- 你们好 - 你好
So, guys
朋友们
ever think there could be more to life than this?
有梦想过比现在 更丰富多彩的生活吗?
We're always the losers, the bad guys.
我们总是失败者 恶人
Is that fair? No.
这公平吗? 不
Frieda.
弗丽达
And who wins?
谁是赢家?
The dorky ingenues and the pretentious princes.
呆头呆脑却自命不凡的王子
From now on, say good-bye to losing.
从现在起 对失败的生活说再见吧
And say hello to winning.
迎接胜利吧
Yes to little girls who get eaten by wolves.
是的 小红帽会被狼吃掉
Yeah, yeah, yeah!
是 是 是的
To princesses who never get their prince!
公主们再也等不到王子
Because starting tonight
因为从今晚起
I give you
我给你们
happily never after!
一个邪恶新世界
Yeah. This is where you came in.
是的 这是你们看到的
I hate to tell ya, but it gets worse.
虽然我不愿意告诉你们 但事情还会更糟
Yeah, yeah.
是的 是的
We demand that you depart this palace at once.
我们命令你们马上离开宫殿
Yeah. You heard the man.
对 你们听到他说的
What you gonna do if we don't?
如果我们不走你们会怎么样?
- Let's make guard kabobs. - Dibs on the chubby one!
- 我们拿卫兵做烤肉 - 我有权选丰满的那个
- This is gonna be great! - I like to hit things.
- 这将会很不错 - 我喜欢砸东西
Ow, ow! Not the face!
哎哟 哎哟 不要打我脸
That was my favorite leg!
那条腿是我最喜欢的
- Rick, we have to do something. - Okay. We could get...
- 瑞克 我们得做些什么 - 好吧 我们可以
I know. We'll find the prince. he's out looking for me now.
我知道 我们得找到王子 他出去找我了
- We have to find him. - For what?
- 我们得找到他 - 为什么
he's a pretty boy. he just does whatever his little book says.
他只是个英俊小生 只懂按书上说的去做
I'm sure his book will tell him to save the day.
我相信他的书会告诉他 要如何拯救世界
If you think that poser is gonna save us, you're dreaming.
如果你以为那个装腔作势的家伙 会救我们 那你是在做梦
Maybe I am dreaming, but somehow
也许我是在做梦 可我就是知道
I know this wasn't supposed to happen.
我知道事情本不该是这样的
It's Frieda. She's making everything bad.
是弗丽达 她破坏了这一切
Just like she always has for me, but for everyone.
就像她总是针对我一样 现在针对每一个人
We need a hero to stop her. We need the prince.
我们需要一个英雄去阻止她 我们需要王子
- You mean you need the prince. - This isn't about me.
- 你的意思是你需要王子 - 不要扯到我身上
She's taking over.
她在控制这一切
Yes, it is. It's about you becoming a princess.
是的 是你就要变成公主
So you can move upstairs and forget people like me exist.
所以你到楼上去 忘记像我这样的人存在
You know what? You're being ridiculous.
你知道什么? 你太荒谬了
Ridiculous? You know what?
荒谬? 你知道什么?
You need to get out of here. You're blocking my light.
你从这里出去 你挡住我的光了
And I've got dishes to wash.
我得洗碗了
Okay.
好吧
Fine.
好的
I don't need you anyway.
不管怎样我都不需要你
Go with her, mon ami. She does need you.
追上她 伙计 她真的需要你
For what? To chase after that jerk?
需要什么? 帮她去找那个混蛋?
Prince envy.
你是在忌妒王子
how could we screw up so badly?
我们怎么会搞成现在这样
The wizard will never trust us again.
巫师再也不会信任我们了
The wizard'll never trust you again.
他再也不会信任你
- You knocked over the ball! - You gave her the staff!
- 你把水晶球敲下来了 - 你连魔杖都给她了
A wicked stepmother?
那个邪恶的继母?
With the wizard's staff!
她有巫师的魔杖
She could take over the kingdom!
她可以掌管整个王国
If we don't fix this mess before the boss gets back from vacation, he'll...
如果我们不能在老板回来前 收拾好烂摊子 他将...
he'll turn us into toads is what he'll do.
他将会把我们变成蛤蟆 他会的
I like the way I look already. I don't want to be a frog!
我喜欢我现在的样子 我可不想被变成青蛙
What if he makes me look like you?
如果他把我变成你那样怎么办?
- I know what we need. - Yeah. A new job.
- 我知道我们需要什么 - 是的 一份新工作
I've seen these tales a million times
我看了数百万遍这些童话故事了
and who is the one guy that always wins in the end?
知道谁将会最终胜利
- The prince! - Or the simpleton.
- 王子 - 或者白痴
Exactly. The simpleton.
正确 就是白痴
I mean... the prince!
我是说... 王子
hello?
喂
Excuse me.
打扰了
Cinderella?
灰姑娘?
how do you know me? Never mind.
你们怎么认识我? 没关系的
Did you guys see a prince come this way?
你们看到一个王子来过这吗?
Six foot 2, perfect body, perfect face, perfect everything.
6英尺2高 完美的身材 完美的长相 一切都完美
Why, no. Did you come from the palace, by any chance?
是的 你碰巧从宫殿来?
Yes. It was horrible.
是的 非常可怕
Trolls, witches.
巨人 女巫
The bad guys have taken over.
坏蛋们控制了王国
- Who are you guys? - What are you guys?
- 你们是谁? - 你们是什么东西?
I'm Munk. he's Mambo.
我是蒙克 他叫曼伯
We work for the wizard. We had a little accident.
我们为巫师工作 可出了点意外
Accident?
意外?
We let a wicked stepmother get control of the kingdom's destiny!
我们让一个邪恶的继母 掌控了王国的命运
She has the boss's staff!
她拿了头儿的神杖!
Okay. Okay. No arguing.
好的 好的 别再吵了
Could you guys fix all this and make everything the way it was meant to be?
你们能把这些搞定 让所有的事都回到正常吗?
- Of course. - But first we'd have to get past Frieda.
- 当然 - 但是首先我们需要打败弗丽达
For which we need the prince.
所以我们需要王子
Come with me. I'm looking for him too. he'll help us save the day.
跟我来 我也在找他 他会帮助我们拯救王国的
The prince defeats Frieda...
王子打败弗丽达...
we fix the scales of good and evil...
我们修好善良与邪恶的天平...
and the boss doesn't have to know!
而头儿不需要知道这件事
That might actually work. Let's find the prince.
那真的会行得通 我们一起去找王子吧
heck yeah, it'll work! he'll take that mother down a few steps.
对 会办到的 他会轻轻松松就把继母打败
Oh, yeah.
哦 是的
hey.
嘿
Seven billy goats gruff, medium rare.
七只比利公山羊 半熟的
Three little pigs' ribs...
3只小猪的肋骨...
and a cow-that-jumped-over-the-moon burger...
跳过月亮的母牛碎肉夹饼...
with fries.
还有薯条
how's the salad, big guy?
沙拉尝起来什么样的 大个子?
- Get you guys a refill on the mead? - What's your rush, kid?
- 让你们添点蜂蜜酒? - 你着什么急啊,孩子?
- Sit down. - Take a load off.
- 坐下 - 歇会吧
- Pour yourself a glass. - All right.
- 给自己倒一杯 - 好的
Don't mind if I do.
请别介意我这么做
That's the first time anybody asked me to sit down.
这是第一次有人请我坐下
I'm melting!
我要融化了!
- So what's your name, kid? - Rick.
- 那么你叫什么名字 孩子? - 瑞克
So, are you a good guy or a bad guy or a what guy?
那么 你是个好人 坏人还是其他什么人?
Neither. I work in the kitchen.
都不是 我在厨房工作
Let me give you some advice.
我给你些建议吧
Around here, you're either a good guy...
在这 你要么是好人
or a bad guy.
要么就是个坏人
And between you and me...
对于你我来说...
I don't see much future in being good.
我觉得当好人没希望
Mon frère, what are you doing hanging around?
伙计 你留在这干什么呢?
Those guys are cool. They're not too good to hang with the help.
这些家伙很酷 跟他们相处并不难
A good friend does not let a good friend down.
好朋友不会让他的好朋友失望的
Would you get out of my way?
你别挡着我的路好吗?
You should be with her, out there by her side.
你应该和她在一起 出去呆在她身边
What for?
为了什么?
She wants a prince, remember?
她想要找的是王子 记得吗?
"Wizardress."
"女巫"
Too hard to say. General?
太难发音了 将军?
Mistress?
女主人?
Queen of Calamity?
灾难女王?
Your highness.
殿下
Your Lowness.
深渊者
Your Badness.
邪恶之人
Excuse me, Empress of Evil.
打扰一下 邪恶女王
"Empress."
女王
I like it. Still kind of stuffy, but beats "stepmother."
我喜欢 还是有点乏味 但是比"继母"好多了
I've come to offer my services.
我是来为您服务的
And why would I need you, shrimp?
我为什么需要你 小喽啰?
I'm Rumpelstiltskin.
我是侏儒怪
I'm the supremely evil diabolical mastermind.
我可以策划至高无上的恶魔计划
I have information about a plot against you.
我知道一项针对你的阴谋
Already? Get out!
现在就有了? 说说看!
Wait. hold on.
等等
This info... What do you want in exchange?
这个信息... 你想要我用什么交换?
I'll become your evil co-wizard.
我想做你邪恶的巫师伙伴
Diabolical vice president.
恶魔副总统
Your malicious creative exec.
你的邪恶的富有创造性的执行者
Dastardly follower in charge of badness?
专做坏事的卑鄙的追随者?
I stole a baby!
我偷了一个婴儿!
That's about as evil as it gets.
这也差不多够邪恶了吧
Okay, okay.
好的 好的
Sidekick.
助手
Your fear-inspiring, terrifyingly evil sidekick!
你那令人恐惧的非常邪恶的助手!
Somebody needs a diaper change.
有人该换尿布了
Empress...
女王...
I overheard the wizard's assistants conspiring in the woods.
我听说巫师的助手在森林里密谋
Those little freaks? Get out. You are so wasting my time.
那些小怪物? 出去吧 你简直就是浪费我的时间
But they're searching for the prince, and helping them is a girl.
但是他们正在找王子 而且有个女孩子在帮助他们
A girl?
一个女孩?
5'4", dark hair, beautiful...
5英尺4英寸高 黑头发 很漂亮...
humble clothes, extremely petite feet...
穿粗陋的衣服 一双极小的脚...
Ella.
艾拉
I hate that girl. She's so... girlie.
我讨厌那个女孩 她太... 女孩子气了
Your Majesty?
陛下?
Prince?
王子?
- That didn't sound like a prince. - Did I say I wanted it edgier?
- 那听起来可不像一个王子 - 我说过我想让它糟糕吗
I don't want it edgy. I want it happy.
我不想让舞会糟糕 我想让大家愉快
Roses and tiaras and ball gowns and...
玫瑰 头冠 舞会礼服和...
Kiss it! Maybe it'll turn into a prince.
吻它! 也许它会变成个王子
It was worth a try.
还是值得一试的
Sweet.
好的
hey. Watch the snout.
嘿 闭上你的猪嘴
Believe me. I'm watchin' it! I'm watchin' it!
相信我 我正在瞧着呢!
Fellow rogues, victory is near.
流氓们 胜利就在眼前了
But there's just one little seed of goodness...
但是只有一点点善良的种子
that refuses to die in the winter of our content.
拒绝被我们扼杀
Go forth. Find Cinderella...
行动 找到灰姑娘...
and bring her to me!
把她带到我面前!
Us work?
我们的工作?
Before noon?
中午之前?
Yes, well, we're more nocturnal villains.
是的 呃 我们更像是夜间恶棍
You see, that means we operate at night.
你瞧 那说明我们只在夜间行动
You still here?
你们还在这?
how do you start this thing?
该怎么发动这个东西?
It's probably just a...
可能只是一个...
What do you call those things that aren't wolves?
你叫这些东西什么 那不是狼吗?
Kiss it! Maybe it will turn into a prince!
吻它! 也许它会变成一个王子!
Bad doggie! Down, boy! Stay!
坏狗! 趴下! 别动!
- You okay? - Uh-huh.
- 你还好吧? - 嗯
Oh, gosh!
哦 天哪!
The Mountain of Death.
死亡之山
Let's go, boy.
走吧 孩子
Ouch.
哎唷
Please tell me that's modern art.
告诉我 那是现代艺术 对吧?
I don't think we should...
我不认为我们应该...
Locks on the door.
门上锁了
Bars on the windows.
窗也锁上了
I know who lives here.
我知道谁住在这了
hey, that was my big toe.
嘿 你踩到我的大脚趾了
hey!
嘿!
- hey, get away from there! - No trespassers!
- 嘿 离开那! - 别擅自闯进来!
Yeah, can't you read?
真是的 你们不识字吗?
I bet them's the ones that took Snow White!
我打赌是他们带走白雪公主的
- We don't even know Snow White. - I used to spy on her though.
- 我们甚至不认识白雪公主 - 可是我曾经监视过她
Well, no. More like peeking in on her.
好吧 不是 更像是偷窥她
Checking in. Let's call it that.
检查 就叫检查吧
I checked in on her occasionally.
我偶尔检查她
We're looking for the prince. If we don't find him, the kingdom will be lost.
我们正在找王子 如果我们找不到他 童话王国就完了
And can I remind you of something?
我能提醒你些事吗
We're being chased by the bad guys.
有坏人在追我们
Correction... surrounded by them.
改正一下... 是被他们包围了
Please. Please. You have to help us.
求你了 求你了 你们得帮帮我们
Inside.
进去
Initiatin' primary defense!
启动最高防御系统
Come on, come on!
快 快!
It's the big one.
这是一个大事件
Why'd you call it the big one?
你为什么说是大事件?
It's the mother of all battles!
这是所有战争之母
Move it!
行动!
- We knew it was a-comin'. - We just didn't know how.
- 我们知道迟早会发生的 - 我们只是不知道是如何发生的
- Or why. - Or when.
- 或者为什么 - 或者什么时候
We've been gettin' ready for the big one for years.
我们已经为这个大事件 准备了好多年了
Yeah.
是的
- Sic 'em! - Yeah, yeah.
- 攻击他们! - 是的 是的
Billy Bob, crank up the big lady!
比利鲍勃 让那位大个女士准备好!
- You! - What?
- 你! - 什么?
- With me! - Me? But I don't...
- 跟我来! - 我? 但我...
Lock and load, Cletus!
锁定 装弹 克莱特斯!
What's that?
那是什么?
She's stuck! Bubba, give me a hand!
被卡住了! 布巴 帮帮我!
how about a foot?
一只脚怎么样?
Darlin', load up them diamonds!
亲爱的 装上钻石!
Me? Are you sure?
我? 你确定?
I don't think that's a...
我不认为那是个...
Diamonds?
钻石?
Why do you think we been savin' 'em?
那你认为我们为什么会收集钻石?
They're harder than a knight's sword and sharper than a dragon's tooth!
他们比武士的剑还坚硬 比龙牙还锋利!
Come on, come on!
快 快!
Take that, you varmints!
接着 你们这些流氓!
You're a wolf! Get some teeth!
你是一只狼! 上去咬!
Some growling would be nice!
来一些咆哮会很好的!
Some biting would be better!
再来咬几口会更好!
Target 500 yards! Follow me in!
瞄准500码处! 跟我进来!
Roger.
收到
Oh, no! We got witches! 2:00!
哦 不! 女巫来了! 2点钟方向!
I really, really don't like this.
我真的真的不喜欢这样
What? And I do?
什么? 那么我喜欢吗?
Come on, little lady!
快 小女人!
Show me what you got, witches!
给我看看你们有什么能耐 女巫们!
- Munk! - Wow!
- 蒙克! - 哇!
Mambo!
曼伯!
Reload! Reload!
装弹! 装弹!
Rubies, diamonds, everything we got!
红宝石 钻石 装上能用的一切
I'm hit! I'm hit!
我被打中了! 我被打中了!
Dang!
天啊!
We tried to teachb Snow White to shoot...
我们试着教白雪公主怎样开枪...
- but she couldn't hit the side of a barn. - Wow!
- 但是她连那么大的谷仓都打不中 - 哇!
- What? - I didn't know I had it in me.
- 什么? - 我也不知道我能做到
Lady, you can call me Duke.
女士 请叫我公爵
Ice Queen! We lost Ice Queen!Retreat!
冰女王! 冰女王被击中! 撤退!
No way! hold it together!
不行! 挺住!
Circle around! Do you copy?
围成一圈! 听到了吗?
Roger.
收到
hey, we should spell out "Surrender Cinderella!"
嘿 我们应该拼出文字 "交出灰姑娘!"
Negative! Proceed as planned!
不行! 按原定计划!
Yeah! Eat this, dwarves!
好的! 尝尝这个 这些小矮人!
Ella!
艾拉!
Pardon me, ladies!
请原谅 女士们!
- Ella! - Rick! You're here!
- 艾拉! - 瑞克! 你来了!
Yeah. Things were kinda slow in the kitchen.
是的 厨房里有事耽搁了
Munk! Mambo! Jump on!
蒙克! 曼伯! 跳上来!
Duke!
公爵!
Don't worry about us, darlin'.
别担心我们 亲爱的!
You just find that there prince!
你只管去找王子就行了!
The dishwasher? The dishwasher saved her?
那个洗碗工? 那个洗碗工救了她?
This is like a good dream you can't wake up from.
这好像一场你无法摆脱的好梦
I've sent witches. I've sent trolls.
我派了女巫 派了巨人
Nothing is working!
根本没用!
Then the prince took Cinderella to his castle
然后王子带着灰姑娘去了他的城堡
and they lived happily ever after.
从此以后他们过着幸福的生活
No, they did not!
不 他们没有
Whose side are you on?
你站在哪边?
If I may ask
如果我可以问问
why do you hate Cinderella so much?
你为什么这么讨厌灰姑娘?
I mean, according to the tale, she never did anything to you.
我是说 照故事来看 她从没对你做过什么坏事
I don't know. Because she's gorgeous?
我不知道 因为她光彩照人?
Because she's too stupid to know her place?
因为她蠢得不知道该安分守己?
Because she's so cheerful about everything?
因为她对所有的事情都那么兴致勃勃?
Because if she wins, she'll be the queen
因为如果她赢了 她将成为女王
and I will be the stepmom forever!
而我会永远只是继母!
Is that baby making you soft or what?
难道是那个婴儿把你软化了吗?
That's it! You can't send witches or wolves to do an empress's job.
是了! 不能让女巫或者狼 去干女王的活儿
Get me a broom.
给我找把扫帚来
I'm gonna take out little Miss Goody-two-slippers myself!
我要自己去收拾那个 "水晶鞋小妞"!
heads up, Cindy!
抬起头 辛迪!
Stepmama's on her way!
继母来了!
Thanks, Rick, but what are you doing here?
谢谢 瑞克 但是你在这干吗?
I just thought you could use a little help.
我只是想你会需要些帮助
- You're the best. - Any luck finding the prince?
- 你是最好的! - 有没有可能找到王子?
Not yet. This is Mambo and Munk. They're helping too.
还没有 这是曼伯和蒙克 他们也在帮忙
Look, I say there's no time to find the prince.
瞧 我认为现在没有时间找王子了
We gotta take Frieda out... ourselves.
我们来打败弗丽达 就靠我们自己
- But she has the wizard's staff. - So take it.
- 但是她有巫师的神杖 - 那就抢过来
Just create a distraction, sneak up on her and jump her.
声东击西 偷偷接近 然后扑上去收拾她
Okay, good. We make a distraction, we do some sneaking...
好的 好 我们吸引她的注意 我们偷偷接近
and then this jumping thing though...
说道收拾她么...
I don't know. I have a bad back. Who's doing the jumping?
我不知道 我的腰不行 谁去收拾她?
We are.
我们一起来
But there are trolls in the palace and that woman!
但是宫殿里还有巨怪 还有那个女人!
Big deal. I can get you in.
没什么 我能让你们进去
We could do this... without a prince.
我们能够做到的 不需要王子
There he is! I'm sure that's him!
他在那! 我肯定那是他!
Oh, maiden! Maiden!
哦 少女! 少女!
hello! Prince!
喂! 王子!
hey! Up here!
嘿 在上面!
- We're too high! - Rick, go back!
- 我们飞得太高了! - 瑞克 回去!
- I can't! - You can't or you won't?
- 我不能! - 你不能还是不想?
Come on.
得了
Again with the crashing!
又坏了!
I hate gravity! I hate it!
我讨厌重力! 我恨透它了!
Ella, you okay?
艾拉 你还好吧?
Prince? hello?
王子? 喂?
We must have overshot him by a mile.
我们错过他足有一英里了
Yeah, we lost him.
是的 我们错过他了
Just like you wanted.
如你所愿吧
What? Ella, I didn't...
什么? 艾拉 我没有...
Ella! Ella, wait!
艾拉 艾拉 等等!
Come on. We ran out of fuel or something.
别这样 我们的燃料或是别的用完了
Sure. You don't wanna find the prince.
好的 你们不想找到王子
You want him out of the way so you can be the hero yourself.
你想把他赶走 你就能自己当英雄了
Ella, I know the prince. he's hopeless.
艾拉 我了解王子 他没有希望
- And I know I can do it. - No, you can't.
- 而我知道我能做到 - 不 你不能
You can't save the day. You're not a prince. You're just...
你不能拯救世界 你不是王子 你只是...
Rick.
瑞克
I...
我...
- Sorry about that. Are you... - Fine.
- 对不起,你还... - 很好
It was fine. I mean, I'm fine.
那很好 我是说 我很好
- I guess we should look for the... - Prince.
- 我猜我们应该去找... - 王子
- The prince. - Yeah.
- 王子 - 是的
We'll go back and find him.
我们要回去找到他
Wait.
等等
You wanna find him, fine, but let's do it smart.
你找他是没问题 但是我们计划一下
It's almost dark, and we don't even know which way is back.
天就快黑了 我们甚至 不知道哪条是回去的路
You guys hang low. I'll go look for him.
你们在这呆着 我去找他
Rick.
瑞克
Thank you.
谢谢
So l"m finding Ella"s prince for her.
我还得给艾拉找到她的王子
This was the last thing I wanted to do.
这是我最不愿做的事
But we both knew how the story had to end.
但是我们都知道 故事应该如何结束
- We need your help. - Oh, it's that kitchen boy.
- 我们需要你的帮助 - 哦 是厨房里那小子
I don't have time to explain. Ella needs you.
我没有时间解释了 艾拉需要你
- You gotta save her. - Yeah, yes, yes.
- 你得去救她 - 是的 是的 是的
Did you bring me my laundry?
你拿我的换洗衣服来了吗?
Ella? The girl you danced with?
艾拉? 那个和你跳舞的女孩?
- At the ball? - That maiden?
- 在舞会上? - 那个少女?
Well, I've crossed deserts and mountains...
好吧 我已经穿过了沙漠和山脉...
babbling brooks and things
发出卟卟声的小溪和其它的
to bring her...
带给她...
this.
这个
You crossed a desert to bring her a shoe?
你穿过沙漠带给她一只鞋?
Yes, well, it's in the book.
是的 好吧 书上是这么写的
So if Frieda hadn't tipped the scales
那么如果弗丽达没有摆弄天平
the prince and I would have gotten married?
王子本该和我结婚么?
You always do.
是的 一向如此
What about Rick? What happens to him?
那瑞克呢? 他会怎么样?
he just works in the kitchen.
他只是在厨房工作
Yeah. It's not his story.
是啊 这又不是他的故事
- What's wrong? - It's your happy ending.
- 怎么了? - 这就是你的圆满结局
You get wedding bells, roses.
婚礼钟声敲响 玫瑰花瓣纷落
You ride off into the sunset.
你们在黄昏时骑马远去
- And then what? - Nothing.
- 然后呢? - 没了
That's the end of your tale.
你的故事就那样结尾了
What?
怎么了?
That's all? That's my whole life?
就这样结束了? 那就是我的一生?
I just marry the prince?
我就只是嫁个王子?
What else did you expect?
你还想要什么?
I don't know. I guess... more.
我不知道 我猜... 更多
I say happy endings are boring!
我就说嘛 圆满结局令人厌烦
Just think about what you want, and go for it!
想想你想要什么 然后去争取吧
Frieda!
弗丽达!
Oh, no! Not again! help!
哦 不! 别再来了! 救命啊!
Hi, Cinderelly!
嗨 灰姑娘!
Under the bushes! Hide!
藏入树丛! 隐蔽!
Under the bushes? That's a... Those aren't...
藏在树丛下? 那是... 那不是...
That's a stick!
那只是个树杈!
Come to Stepmommy!
到继母这儿来!
Ella! No!
艾拉! 不!
Rick!
瑞克!
Blast! Looks like we lost her!
该死! 看起来我们失去她了!
Maiden! Maiden!
少女! 少女!
help!
救命啊!
- Please! Please help me! - Maiden!
- 求你了! 请帮帮我! - 少女!
Prince!
王子!
- help! - I've got...
- 救命啊! - 我已经...
Why...
为什么...
Iog...
圆木...
hurt...
撞...
prince?
王子?
Sleepy now.
现在好困
Well, don't just sit there!
别干坐在那!
Get back on your horse! Save her!
上马! 救救她!
Right. Perfect.
好的 很好
My chance to prove myself.
这是我证明自己的机会
Exactly what am I saving her from?
我到底要上哪里去救她?
Basically, a power-mad evil stepmother with awesome magic
大致上 一个拥有可怕的魔法 为权力疯狂的邪恶的继母
and every bad guy in the history of fairy tales
和童话史上所有的坏人
who've taken over your palace.
他们已经占领了你的宫殿
Forget it. This guy's useless. I'm gonna save her.
算了 这个家伙没什么屁用 我会去救她的
Rick, I like the idea.
瑞克 我欣赏这主意
But I don't know how to break this to you.
但是我不知道该怎么和你说
but that is just not how it works.
事情不该是那样的
he's the one who saves her. Always.
他才是她的救星 一直都是
You're the prince.
你是王子
Don't you want to save your damsel in distress?
你不想把你的女孩 从困境中救出来吗?
Yeah, and we're talkin' distress big time!
是的 我们正说的是大困境!
And I will save you...
而我会去救你...
my little slipper girl!
我的可怜的水晶鞋女孩!
have no fear, my beloved!
别害怕 我的爱人!
Stirrups, straps, do not let go of the reins.
马镫 皮带 别松开
Right. Got it.
好的 知道了
- What's goin' on? - There's the dashing prince.
- 事情怎么样了? - 王子在冲锋
he's charging. he's wielding his noble sword...
他纵马驰骋 挥动宝剑
with fiery determination.
他决心坚定地
he's falling off! he's falling off the steed. he fell off.
跌了下来! 他跌下了战马 他跌下来了
he's on the ground now. he's on the ground. he's looking for his noble sword.
他现在在地上了 他跌到地上了 他正在找他的皇家宝剑
I'm almost startin' to feel sorry for the guy.
我都替那个家伙难过
he's feelin' around. That's a stick.
他正在摸索武器 那是根棍子
- They're kickin' him now. - Easy!
- 他们现在在踢他 - 轻点!
- And they're laughing at him. - That hurt!
- 他们还嘲笑他 - 好疼啊
- And they're... he just got... captured. - Ow!
- 他们还... 他被... 俘虏了 - 哎呦
"Capture by trolls...
"被巨人抓到...
Kiss thy royal butt good-bye"?
你的皇家尊严就玩儿完了"
Bye-bye!
再见!
Well, no more prince. What now?
好吧 没有王子了 现在怎么办?
No more anybody else either.
也没有其它援军了
Look.
瞧
We have to fix the scales and save the kingdom.
我们得修好天平拯救王国
While there's something left to save.
趁着一切还没全陷落
We will... without a prince.
我们会的... 不需要王子
Well, well.
好吧 好吧
Ella.
艾拉
Cinderella.
灰姑娘小姐
Now what should I do with you?
现在我应该拿你怎么办?
Turn you into a snail?
把你变成一只蜗牛?
Make you sleep for a thousand years?
让你睡上一千年?
Shrink you? Eat you?
让你变小? 吃了你?
- Poison you? - I'm not scared of you.
- 毒死你? - 我不怕你
When the prince comes
等王子来了
Everyone will live happily ever after.
每个人都会有幸福结局
You always were such an annoying little optimist.
你的乐观精神总是让人这么心烦
Fortunately, happy endings are so yesterday.
幸运的是 幸福的结局已经被淘汰了
Red Riding hood... Only the hood is left.
小红帽同学... 现在只剩头巾了
Size six, if you want one.
6号尺码 不知你是不是也想要一件
And Sleeping Beauty...
睡美人...
Nighty-night... after night, after night.
晚安... 再晚安... 又晚安
Forever!
晚安到永远!
And Cinderelly...
而灰姑娘...
still dreaming of her big, strong prince.
仍在梦想这她的高大威猛的王子
Well, don't hold your breath, baby!
好吧 可别吓掉了下巴 宝贝!
I did it all
这些我全照做了
the ball, the girl, the haircut, the shirt, the steed.
舞会 女孩 发型 衬衫 战马
I even had the perfect underwear!
我甚至准备了完美的内衣!
L'm a failure!
我是个失败者!
No. That's impossible.
不 不可能的
he's the prince. he's a hero. he can't...
他是王子 他是个英雄 他不能...
Can't what? Lose?
不能什么?失败?
Feed that thing, you half-wit!
喂喂那小东西 你这低能儿!
But if I feed him now, he's gonna be up all night.
要是我现在喂他 他整个晚上都不会睡了
Then I'll feed him... to the crocodiles in the moat.
那我来喂他... 喂给护城河里的鳄鱼
Empress?
女王?
Oh, Cinderelly?
哦 灰姑娘?
Going so soon?
这么快就要走了?
Your party's just getting started, babe!
你的晚会才刚开始 宝贝!
We're gonna have our own ball.
我们自己来开舞会吧
- Are you sure about this? - No. Act cool.
- 你确定要这么做吗? - 不 表现的酷一点
hey, I'm just tryin' to put money in your pocket, player.
嘿 我可替你广招客源呢 兄弟
Yo.
唷
Yo.
唷
Yo! We're cool.
唷! 我们很酷
We're low. We're on the down low, the DL.
我们心情不好 我们很郁闷 郁闷
Down low.
郁闷
Way down here. We're slowly, moley, roly-poly.
我们慢慢悄悄沉下去
hey, what's wrong with you? I'm down.
嘿 你怎么回事? 我心情不好
They like me.
他们喜欢我
I parlez-vous their hippy-hip, coolio, bombio, phatty lingo.
我给他们献上歌舞升平 说唱震天
I'm a... I'm a hepcat. That's what I am.
我是... 我是爵士乐高手 那就是我
So the pig says, "I don't have to go to the bathroom.
所以猪说 "我没有必要去厕所"
I get to go wee, wee, wee, all the way home."
我可以一路嘘嘘 嘘嘘到家
Go wee, wee, wee! Yeah!
去尿尿! 耶!
Yo, Ricky!
唷 瑞克!
hey... you!
嘿... 是你啊!
Yo! Look who's back.
唷! 看看谁回来了
hey, Ricky! What's up?
嘿 瑞克! 怎么样啊?
Rick, come on. Make a toast.
瑞克 过来 干一杯
I'd love to, but I gotta work.
我很乐意 但是我得去工作了
You guys are my friends. You understand, right?
你们是我的朋友 你们能理解的 对吧?
If I didn't know better...
要是我不那么了解的话...
I'd think you didn't wanna hang out with us.
我会认为你不想和我们一起混
here's to evil...
这杯敬邪恶的事业...
to eatin' grandmas...
吃掉老奶奶
stealin' babies, cookin' little kids.
偷婴儿 拿小孩子当饭吃
here's to the good stuff.
这杯敬各种美妙之事
That's my little Ricky.
那是我的小瑞克
And here's to the baddest...
这一杯敬最坏的...
most awful, rank-smelling, evil bad guy of'em all.
最可怕的 恶名远扬的 邪恶的坏蛋
That's the nicest thing anybody ever said to me.
那是别人对我说过的最贴心的话
No. He meant me, capisce?
不 他是在说我 懂了没?
You? You eat grandmas and little girls.
你? 你吃的不过是老奶奶和小姑娘
What's bad about that?
哪有什么邪恶可言
Okay, we made it in.
好的 我们进来了
We got past the wolves. What now?
我们通过狼群了 现在怎么办?
here's the plan. You guys fix the scales.
我有个主意 你们修好天平
I'm gonna get the staff away from Frieda.
我去拿弗丽达的魔杖
Will this be before or after I faint?
这会在我昏过去之前 还是之后发生?
You aren't gonna get away with this.
你不可能就这么了事的
You can't just take over.
你不能就这么控制童话王国
This isn't the way things were meant to be.
事情不该是这样的
Quit dreaming, Cindy.
别做梦了 辛迪
I'm having a real problem with this.
我对这个有异议
I'm concerned about the effect this violence is gonna have on little Reggie.
我觉得使用暴力 对小雷吉会有不好的影响
That wasn't violence.
那才算不上暴力呢
This is violence!
这才叫暴力!
- Frieda, over here! - What?
- 弗丽达 看过来! - 什么?
Rick!
瑞克!
Don't hurt him!
别伤害他!
Ella!
艾拉!
"Don't hurt him"?
"别伤害他"?
Ella likes the dishwasher.
艾拉喜欢洗碗工
- You again? - Oh, no!
- 又是你们? - 哦,不!
Well, well. Cinderella.
好吧 好吧 灰姑娘
Kiss your little pumpkin good-bye!
跟你的小南瓜吻别吧
Rick!
瑞克!
I've got you, Ella!
我抓到你了 艾拉!
I won't let you go!
我不会松开你的!
You should have just married the dishwasher.
你应该嫁给这个洗碗工
he's so much cuter.
他是如此的可爱
Bye-bye!
再见!
Ella, grab him!
艾拉 抓住他!
Wow! Did you see that?
哇! 你看到了吗?
I did something dangerous and heroic and...
我冒险去行侠仗义
hey, why didn't anyone stop me?
嘿 为什么没人阻止我?
Seriously, if you ever see me about to do something like that again
说真的 如果你再看见 我做这样的事
just knock me out.
就先把我打晕
Like, punch! End of story.
就像 这样打! 故事结束
Thank you, Rick.
谢谢 瑞克
Guys? Does Frieda still have the staff?
伙计? 魔杖还在弗丽达手里吗?
Dang.
倒霉
Miss me?
想我了吗?
You'll live to regret that.
你会后悔的
But not for long.
但是时间不会很长
Good-bye, Ella.
再见 艾拉
Rick!
瑞克!
- Rick! - Don't move!
- 瑞克! - 别动!
You just had to go for your happy ending.
你就要得到 "幸福" 的结局了
- Well, let me tell you. - No sleeping! No sleeping!
- 好吧 让我告诉你 - 别睡了! 别睡了!
This is your end
这是你的结局
but it ain't gonna be happy!
但你绝不会幸福!
I'm gonna show you that dreams don't come true.
我要让你知道 美梦不会成真
For years I've been letting you ruin my life!
这么多年来 我任由你破坏我的生活
Well, no more!
不会再这样了!
What life? The life you were gonna have with Sleeping Beauty over there?
什么生活? 去那儿陪着睡美人?
The dishwasher and the scullery maid!
洗碗工和女帮厨!
You're gonna live happily never after!
你们永远不会幸福的!
Ella! Push her into the portal!
艾拉! 把她推进传送门!
The staff!
魔杖!
- Oops. - You're not gonna need it anymore.
- 哎呀 - 你不再需要它了
She's gone.
她消失了!
Nice punch, Ella.
打的好 艾拉
Rick!
瑞克!
You're okay!
你没事了!
hang on a second.
等一下
I thought you wanted a prince.
我以为你想要的是王子
I had one all along. I just didn't know it.
我身边一直都有一个 只不过我不了解而已
Like I always say, good triumphs over evil.
就像我常说的 正义战胜邪恶
Isn't that so, precious sugar pie?
就那样吗 小心肝?
how do you like that?
你觉得怎么样?
It looks like Cinderella got her happy ending after all.
看起来灰姑娘终于得到了 属于她的幸福结局
Not an ending
不是结局
a beginning.
而是个开始
Well, let's get this place cleaned up.
好吧 我们一起把这里弄干净
Before the boss gets home.
赶在头儿回来之前
So there you go.
好的
Maybe it's not the Cinderella tale you're used to
也许这不是你所熟知的灰姑娘童话
but, personally, I like this one better.
但是 就我个人而言 我更喜欢这个版本的
Look, the prince even got to save the day in the end.
瞧 在最后王子甚至拯救了王国
Well, at least that's what he thinks.
呃 最起码他自己这么认为
And Rumpelstiltskin?
那个侏儒怪嘛
- Well... - Open up.
- 呃... - 张嘴
he's "Uncle Rumpy" now.
他现在是 "侏儒怪叔叔"
By the time the wizard came back
当巫师回来的时候
Munk and Mambo had cleaned everything up.
蒙克和曼伯已经把一切收拾干净了
Are we ready?
准备好了吗?
And Fairytale Land was back to normal.
童话世界已经再度恢复正常了
Man, I can't believe it.
伙计 我简直不能相信
3-iron into the short grass, perfect chip shot...
3杆就打到了短草坪上 完美的进洞
and I blow my last putt.
然后我打了最后一杆
Triple bogey.
三倍分数
- Any problems? - Problems? No. No problems.
- 有什么麻烦吗? - 麻烦? 没有 没什么麻烦
Come on. Everything went pretty smooth.
快点 所有的事都很顺利
Oh, yes. Every story had an ending.
哦 是的 每一个故事都有结局
Good.
很好
But I gotta say, this is my favorite part of the story.
但是我想说 这个故事中我最喜欢这部分
I guess an ordinary guy can get a happy ending.
我猜一个普通人也能得到幸福结局
Rretty nice, huh?
很不错 不是吗?
And you know who paid for everything?
你知道是谁替婚礼买单的吗?
The prince. he"s not such a bad guy after all.
王子 原来他人并不坏
So what does "happily ever after"really mean?
那么"从此以后过着幸福的生活" 到底意味着什么
Beats me.
你可问倒我了
But, you know, I think we're gonna find out.
但是 你知道 我想我们会找出答案的
(Keep watching after one munite or so.)
(一分钟后还有一小段)
Back! Back!
退后! 退后!
Bad creature! And back, you!
坏东西! 退后 你们!
All of you, get back!
你们 都给我退后!
I'm the empress of evil!
我是邪恶女王!