2. Do infants enjoy infancy as much as adults enjoy adultery?
3. How is it possible to have a civil war?
4. If God dropped acid, would he see people?
5. If one synchronized swimmer drowns, do the rest drown too?
6. If you ate pasta and antipasta, would you still be hungry?
7. If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?
8. Why are hand basket called "hand basket" instead of "assteroids"?
9. Why is it called tourist season if we can't shoot at them?
10. Why is the alphabet in that order? Is it because of that song?
11. Where are we going? And what's with this hand basket?
12. If the "black box" flight recorder is never damaged during a plane crash, why isn't the whole damn airplane made out of that stuff?
13. Why is there an expiration date on sour cream?
14. If man evolved from monkeys and apes, why do we still have monkeys and apes?
15. The main reason Santa is so jolly is because he knows where all the bad girls live.
16. I went to a bookstore and asked the sales woman, "Where's the self-help section?" She said if she told me, it would defeat the purpose.
17. If all those psychics know the winning lottery numbers, why are they all still working?
18. Should crematoriums give discounts for burn victims?
19. If a mute swears, does his mother wash his hands with soap?
20. Whose cruel idea was it for the word "Lisp" to have a "S" in it.