You are the architect of your fate.
1. It’s up to us to do.
2. Not everyone in the world has roses all the way through his life.世界上并非每个人的一生都是康庄大道。
3. Don’t let your trouble define you. Instead, you define them.不要让你的麻烦定义你，而是你去定义他们。
4. Sth. can bring out the best in us.某事能让我们展现出最好的自我.
growing pains/encounter(v.) troubles/difficulties/sufferadversities
look on…as 将…看作..
surrender to 向…投降
rise above the troubles克服困难
meet the challenges head-on.直面挑战
Why don’tyou choose to enjoy your life regardless of thechallenges that the fateserves you.
give up sth/doing放弃某事/做某事.如:David gaveup his work/smoking yesterday.
give in (to sb)(向某人)屈服.如:Liu Hulannever gave in to the enemy
The relation of inspiration and action
1. We should be taught not to wait for inspiration to start athing. Action always generates inspiration. Inspiration seldom generatesaction.
2. It’s obvious that… 显然
3. Action will enable us to achieve our objectives more smoothlyand realize our dream more rapidly.
4. More importantly,…更重要的是…
5. The more …,the more…
6. Inspiration is not a decisive factor for success.
7. Just like Edison’s famous remark goes, “Genius is one percentinspiration and ninety-nine percent perspiration(汗水).”
8. Therefore, success lies in perspiration from the action you takeinstead of inspiration you get.
equip us with sth .
accumulate experience/master skills