- Is now a good time?
- cut him in? 雇佣
- pander to 阿谀奉承
- slender frame 瘦的跟竹竿一样
- ensure your packets get delivered un-sniffed. 保证数据包无损传送
- equity 股份
- so forth 诸如此类
- ruthless 无情的
- jack of all trades 万金油
- too assertive 太武断(比如想问别人意见就说 i dont wanna be too assertive here)
- sesame seed 芝麻
- liberal symbol of freedom 自由女神像
- emasculating 娘炮的 eg.“Dont call me adorable, that was emasculating!”
- flyers 传单
- recruit 招聘/征兵
- take credit for ... 抄袭...
- sue 起诉
- They canned him. 他们解雇了他
- 这里有关于...的新通告吗?Are there any alerts up for ...?
- 保密:confidential
- jesus
- 可怕:awful
- 如果你能...,你会怎么样做? How would you ... if you could?
- 你真的想过啊... You've really thought about that...
- 垃圾桶:bin
- 我需要经过他的同意:I need his consent to...
- 你之前有多糟糕呢? How bad have you been?
- 有一点吧... yeah, It was a bit.
- 这是你一直想聊的吗? Is that what you've been wanting to talk about?
- 快说吧! spit it out
- 你只剩我吃完这个pie的时间了 You've got as long as this pie lasts.
- 之前你发生了什么呀? What's happened to you
- 没什么! Nothing ever happens!
- 高产的 prolific
- 但这不是你...的借口 But it doesn't give you an excuse to ...
- 舒适 cozy
- 在这等一下 wait here a sec
- 我去上个厕所 I'm just gonna pop to the loo
- 那件事其实可以做的更好的 That one could've gone better
- 他好像就觉得... He seems to think that...
- 你能来真好 It's really nice of you to come.
- 那我就开门见山了 I'm just gonna dive in.
- 他更身强力壮 He is much more phsical
- 我有点紧张... I'm a little on edge...
- 有影响力的人物 influential people
- 不好意思有点味道 excuse the smell
- 这里从来就没有人 There's are never anyone here
- (这里有)什么吗 any ... ??
- 你是不是有什么话想说? Have you got something you need you need to get off your chest??
- 这里有洗手间吗? Is there a bathroom here?
- There was a young girl, a nurse, who left the bathroom before I did, maybe she could've seen some...
- I have backed you for over ten years and now I'm asking you to see it from my perspective for five minutes and now you literally run away?
- 要么...,要么...。 Either ..., or ... Either they've got something on her, controlling her, or they're lavishing her with something.
- 要么...,要么...,不管怎样,我觉得他... Either..., or... Either way, I'd say he...
- 没错!! Exactly!!
- 不是吗? isn't it?
- 走,我们待会过来。 Go, we'll catch you up.
- 我把你送去打车吧 I'm walking you to the cab, ok?
- 你现在在哪呢? Where are you at the moment?
- 低调 subtle
- 精致的五官 very delicate features
- 他眼睛有点像猫,很大,但又很警觉 Her eyes are sort of catlike. Wide, but alert
- 嘴唇丰满 her lips are full
- 高颧骨 high cheek bones
- 他是常客 He is regular there
- 我就不让你(吃)这个了 I'm not gonna put you through this one.
- 开眼界 open up your eyes
- 仅供参考 take it as reference
【英语】口语积累
最新推荐文章于 2024-08-17 22:15:36 发布