|The Link Your Class||https://bbs.csdn.net/forums/MUEE308FZ?category=0|
|The Link of Requirement of This Assignment||https://bbs.csdn.net/topics/600914861|
|The Aim of This Assignment|| |
Design a Bobing Software Prototype
|MU STU ID and FZU STU ID|| |
19104553 and 831902205
|Partner's MU STU ID and FZU STU ID||19103891 and 831902218|
|The Link of the Blog of This Assignment||LAB3|
|The Link of My Partner's Blog of This Assignment||My Partner's Blog|
What is a “NABCD” model? “NABCD” model consists of the first letter of five words: need, approach, benefit, competitors and delivery. These five parts are a significant way to summarize the characteristics of the project. Therefore, NABCD model can conduct demand analysis on customer need.
Brother Dong held a Mid-Autumn Festival event (Bobing) in the laboratory yesterday, but there is a situation that the rules need to be manually determined, the dice equipment is not complete, and remote students cannot participate during the period of epidemic prevention and control.
- Functional Requirements
- The number of participants can be one or more.
- The results can be determined automatically.
- It can be a stand-alone version or a network format.
- User Interface Requirements
- Lively and generous in response to the scene.
- Six dices shake randomly to produce results.
- The process of this interface should be logically clear, easy for users to understand and use, and conform to the usage habits of mainstream people.
- Beautiful design which means that UI design specifications are unified, beautiful and exquisite.
- Who needs this software?
- The one who cannot participate in this game offline due to some reasons like COVID-19 or not present in Fujian Province.
- The one who wants to kill time and try something new.
- The local but there are no other companions around him during the Mid-Autumn Festival.
- The one who wants to know about this game through playing by himself.
- Use Wechat applets to satisfy the need that six dices can shake randomly in a porcelain bowl and results can be determined automatically.
- Allow users to make two choices: single player game and multiple players’ game.
- Allow users to create a room or enter a room to play Bobing.
This is our start page.
This is the game instruction part in which there is a score which is used to make a ranking.
This is the result of this game.
This is the basic information of users.
- The platform of Wechat applets not only improves the efficiency of playing this game, but also publicizes the custom of Bobing.
- There is no need to download the specific APP.
- The huge Wechat user base can become players of this game.
- It minimizes the time of users to know about the rules.
We compare with two Wechat applets.
This one is so simple that it can only satisfy one person’s need.
This one is too complex because it contains many other useless functions. It may satisfy other users’ need, but not mine.
- To spread this applet, we depend on our teachers and classmates.
- It is a game based on Wechat, we may spread it with the help of Wechat platform.
|Personal Software Process Stages||Estimated time(mins）||Real Time(mins）|
|Postmortem & Process Improvement Plan·||30||30|
We use Ink Knives as our dedicated prototype model design tool. And the link of our prototype is Our Prototype.
Photo of the Working Experience
- Through this assignment, I know how to use a dedicated prototype model design tool: Ink Knives. This can help me a lot in the following project when designing a user interface.
- I know the key of teamwork which is communication. If you have an argument with your partner, you had better step back and listen to his advice
- I hope we can keep going and make this applet much better.