2013-05-05《第十八课情景对话》

Dialogue 1:
A: I just finished grading your test,Bobby.
      博比,我刚改完你们的试卷。
B: Oh,no.Did I fail?
    哦,不,我不及格吗?
A: No.Why do you think that?
     不会。你为什么那样想呢?
B: It was a very hard test.
     因为那试卷太难了。
A: Actually,I wanted to congratulate you.
        事实上,我想祝贺你。
B: Me? Why?
    祝贺我?为什么?
A: You got the highest grade in the class.
        你得了全班最高分。
B: Really? That's amazing.
     真的吗?那太令人惊讶了。
A: You did a good job,Bobby.
      博比,你做得很好。
B: I did study hard.
     我的确很认真去学。
A: I can tell,I hope you study as much for the next test.
      我知道。我希望你会为下次考试还同样努力。
B: I will,Mrs Fisher.I will.
   我会的,费希尔老师,我会的。

 

 


Dialogue 2:
A: Hey,James.I haven't seen you in a while.
        嘿,詹姆斯,好久不见。
B: It's been a few months since we last saw each other.
        从我们上次见面至今已有几个月了。
A: You look good.
    你看起来很好。
B: I've been exercising a lot.
         我经常做运动。
A: I'm jealous.I should exercise as much.
     我真羡慕你。我也应该做多点运动。
B: It's some hard work.
    那不是轻而易举的事。
A: I can imagine,but you look a lot bigger too.
     我可以想象得到,但你看起来也健壮了。
B: I know.I got tired of being so skinny.
        我知道。我不想继续瘦小下去。
A: Well,the improvement really shows.
       哦,改善真的很显著。
B: Stop.You're embarrassing me.
    快别这样说,你让我感到难为情了。
A: Okay,okay,Mr Muscles.
     好的,好的,肌肉先生。
B: You're right.You are jealous.
        说得对,你嫉妒了。

 

 


Dialogue 3:
A: That was a pretty good game today.
        今天的比赛打得很好。
B: Yeah.I didn't think we were going to win,but we did.
      是的。我本来觉得我们不会赢的,但我们赢了。
A: You were playing pretty good.Good job.
        你打得很好,好样的。
B: Yeah.Most of that was luck.I wasn't playing as well as you were.
        是的。大部分是因为运气,我打的没你那么好。
A: Don't be so humble.You won the game for us.
        别再谦虚了,你为我们赢得了比赛。
B: We all won the game.
    是我们大家一起赢得比赛。
A: You're just saying that to be modest.
     你这是在说谦虚的话罢了。
B: Well,we still have to practice.
        我们还需要训练。
A: Yes,that is the only way to keep winning.
       是的,那是保持获胜的唯一方法。
B: And keep me on the team,because I'm so good.
       那我留在队里,看在我打的那么好的份上。
A: I liked it better when you were humble.
        我更喜欢你谦虚一点的时候。
B: I'm only kidding.Let's go celebrate our win.
     我只是在开玩笑罢了。走,咱们去庆祝胜利吧。
A: Good idea.
    好主意。

 

 


Dialogue 4:
A: I am so jealous of you.
      我真嫉妒你。
B: Why do you say that?
     为什么那么说?
A: Because every day you always wear something good.
        因为你每天都穿的那么漂亮。
B: Really? I just throw on anything i can find.
    真的吗?我只是找到什么就匆匆穿上而已。
A: That's not true.You have really good taste.
       那不是真的。你的品味的确很高。
B: Do you think so?
    你是这样想吗?
A: Yes, I do.Maybe you could go shopping with me sometime.
       是的。或许改天我该叫你陪我去购物。
B: Okay.That might be fun.
    好的。那将会是件开心的事。
A: You could help me pick out some good clothes.
       你可以帮我挑几件好看的衣服。
B: Can you go this Saturday?
    这个星期六你能去吗?
A: Yes,that would be perfect.
      能,那太好不过了。
B: I'll give you a call.
     我会打电话给你。

 


Dialogue 5:
A: Wow! That's a nice car you have there.
     哇!你的小汽车这真漂亮。
B: Thanks.It's a 1965 Corvette.
     谢谢。这是学佛菜1965年型号的。
A: I know.I bet that was expensive.
      我知道。我敢打赌那很贵。
B: It was,but it's been a dream all my life to have one.
         是的,但能拥有它是我一辈子的梦想。
A: It looks like you keep it in good condition.
        看起来你把它保养得很好。
B: I come out every Sunday and clean it for about an hour.
     我每个星期天都把它开出去,花1小时清洗它。
A: I would too if I had a car like that.
     假如我有一部这样的车的话,我也会这样做。
B: You want to take it for a drive?
          你想开一开吗?
A: Oh,no,I wouldn't trust myself with a car that nice.
       不了,开这么漂亮的车,我信不过自己。
B: I can understand that.How about I drive,and you can come along for the ride?
    我可以理解。不如我来开车,你和我一起游车河怎么样?
A: Yeah,that would be great.
      好的,太棒了。
B: Okay,get in and fasten your seat belt.
       那好,坐上车,系好安全带。

 

  • 0
    点赞
  • 0
    收藏
    觉得还不错? 一键收藏
  • 0
    评论

“相关推荐”对你有帮助么?

  • 非常没帮助
  • 没帮助
  • 一般
  • 有帮助
  • 非常有帮助
提交
评论
添加红包

请填写红包祝福语或标题

红包个数最小为10个

红包金额最低5元

当前余额3.43前往充值 >
需支付:10.00
成就一亿技术人!
领取后你会自动成为博主和红包主的粉丝 规则
hope_wisdom
发出的红包
实付
使用余额支付
点击重新获取
扫码支付
钱包余额 0

抵扣说明:

1.余额是钱包充值的虚拟货币,按照1:1的比例进行支付金额的抵扣。
2.余额无法直接购买下载,可以购买VIP、付费专栏及课程。

余额充值