1. If it's any consolation,....
不知道这么说能不能让你好受点。(consolation:安慰)
2.We'll crap over that.
我们吐槽。
3. Thought you'd never ask.
就等着你问呢。
4. When you're right, you're right.
难得说对一回嘛。
5.obsess about 对......着迷
6. That came out wrong. 我说错话了
7. Give me a break.
饶了我吧
8. prom
美国高中的正式舞会
9. Now that we know you think the tables are turning. We know you thought there were unturned tables.
如果你觉得我们倆立场互换了,那就变相承认你以前觉得我拖累了你。
10. I don't want to rub it in or anything.我不想哪壶不开提哪壶。
11. You guys clearly backed the wrong conceptual horse. 你们压错宝了。(back下赌注)
12. Step on it . We all get places to be !赶紧的,我们都有事呢。
13. We didn't do the kids any favors.我们没为孩子做什么。
14. Put a line in the sand. 坚持底线。
15. Not on my watch. 不在我的管辖范围内(有种关我屁事的感觉)
16. unwanted pregnancy 意外怀孕
17. I don't give a shit what you think. 我才不管你怎么想呢。
18. bail on 放弃,抛弃
19. Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody's gonna die.
人的出现是没有目的的。人也不会属于任何地方。每个人都会死去。
20. Please forgive me for being forward.
请原谅我的鲁莽。
21. Sparks will fly. 干柴遇着烈火。
22. split custody 分隔监护权
23. You really nailed it. 干的漂亮 (轻松解决一件事情)