- Exam Number/Code : 510-802
- Exam Name : Sybase PowerDesigner Data Modeling Pro. Exam(version 12.1)
- Questions and Answers : 120 Q&As
- Update Time: 2010-04-23
1. PowerDesigner uses ____________ to create Report templates.
B. Model Editor
D. Report Template Editor
2. What does "Format" on the Graphics item of the Report Editor allow you to control? (Choose 2)
A. The scale of the diagram image output to the report
B. The type of image output to the report only
C. The font and paragraph placement of the image and caption output to the report
D. The display of the frame around the diagram image output to the report
3. Which of the following can NOT be added to a Workspace?
B. Image file
D. Report template
4. In the Merge Model window, what does a red exclamation mark mean?
A. Object has been created.
B. Object has been modified.
C. Object has been moved.
D. Object has been deleted.
5. Which feature allows you to customize a model by creating an association between two meta classes?
A. Custom Form
C. Extended Collection
D. Extended Attribute
D. Extended Attribute
6. Which of the following objects are NOT available in a PowerDesigner CDM? (Choose 3)
7. Where are the naming conventions for objects set?
A. Tools -> General Options
B. Tools -> Display Preferences
C. Tools -> Resources
D. Tools -> Model Options
8. Customizing your favorite tabs ?
A. persist when the model is closed.
B. returns to default when the model is closed.
C. is defined on a package-per-package basis.
D. is defined on a diagram-per-diagram basis.
9. How would you read the following propagation rule?
A. When an entity attribute is changed, the collection identifier is deleted.
B. When an entity attribute is deleted, the collection identifier is changed.
C. When an identifier is changed, the collection entity attribute is deleted.
D. When an identifier is changed, the collection entity attribute is changed.
10. Which of the following can NOT be set using a template model?
A. Model Options
B. Custom Shapes
C. Display Preferences
D. General Options
11. Which sequence represents the hierarchy display in the Browser?
A. Model -> Folder -> Workspace
B. Workspace -> Folder -> Model
C. Folder -> Workspace -> Model
D. Folder ->Model -> Workspace
12. PowerDesigner reports support which generation formats?
A. Plain Text
E. Tab Delimited Values
13. Which of the following is FALSE about PowerDesigner's reporting feature?
A. The Report Editor and the Multi-Model Report Editor have their own windows but share the same graphical
B. You cannot open the Report Template Editor with no model attached to it.
C. PowerDesigner contains a series of predefined structures called templates.
D. The Report Language Editor is an independent module.
14. What are NOT common uses of the Generation Template Language (GTL)?
A. Creating or modifying the DDL generation for an RDBMS
B. Defining the Trigger Template or Template Items
C. Defining tabs and forms for Extended Attributes
D. Creating custom naming convention scripts
15. A model has Diagram_1, Diagram_2, Diagram_3. A report contains only the diagramgraphic node. How do I
generate a report with diagrams in the order Diagram_2, Diagram_3 and Diagram_1?
A. Report -> Select Objects
B. Right-click Graphics -> Selection
C. Right-click Diagram -> Selection and make your selection Define Sort and Filter Window
D. Right-click Diagram ->? Selection and make your selection from the Select Objects Window
16. In the Customize Columns and Filter window, what are the available wild cards? (Choose 2)
17. Check model errors are displayed in which windows? (Choose 2)
A. Result List
E. Merge Models
F. Check Model Parameters
18. On the Merging Model window, a user can?On the Merging Model window, a user can
A. use the Change Filter tool to show only deleted objects.
B. place a check in a check box to prevent the change indicated.
C. see the to model on the left side and from model on the right side.
D. right-click a specific line item to remove it from the list.
19. To choose the columns displayed in a report list item, right-click the list item in the Report Editor and choose the
________ menu entry.
D. Edit Title ?Edit Title
20. Which categories are NOT found in General Options? (Choose 2)
C. Object View
D. Naming Convention