Intel Deep Learning Framework
This is an active open source project distributed under the BSD 3-clause open source license.
- IDLF is developed in C++ with C APIs
- Supported OSes: Linux, Microsoft Windows*
- Supported C++ compilers: Visual Studio* 2013, GCC and ICC 15
- CPU implementation depends on AVX2 instruction set (Haswell and newer CPU architectures)
- GPU implementation depends on OpenCL driver The current release should be treated as an object classification performance and efficiency demo. Implementation of the CaffeNet topology from Caffe Model Zoo (http://caffe.berkeleyvision.org/model_zoo.html) is provided as the demo application.