简 介:作为北欧诸神之王奥丁的儿子,托尔很快就会从年迈的父亲那里继承阿斯加德的王位。然而,在他即将加冕的那天,当众神的敌人冰霜巨人违反他们的条约进入宫殿时,托尔做出了残酷的反应。作为惩罚,奥丁将雷神驱逐到地球。当托尔的兄弟洛基在阿斯加德策划恶作剧时,现在被剥夺了权力的托尔面临着他最大的威胁。
OVERVIEW:As the son of Odin, king of the Norse gods, Thor will soon inherit the throne of Asgard from his aging father. However, on the day that he is to be crowned, Thor reacts with brutality when the gods’ enemies, the Frost Giants, enter the palace in violation of their treaty. As punishment, Odin banishes Thor to Earth. While Loki, Thor’s brother, plots mischief in Asgard, Thor, now stripped of his powers, faces his greatest threat.
影片时长
:115 min
上映时间
:May 6, 2011
■ 相关链接:
- Thor | Marvel Cinematic Universe Wiki | Fandom
- List of Deleted Scenes | Marvel Cinematic Universe Wiki | Fandom
- Thor (2011) | Cast, Characters, & Release Date
- 《雷神1》细节回顾 - 知乎
中英字幕
Wait for it.
等着吧
- Can I turn on the radio? - No.
-我能开收音机吗 -不能
Jane, you can't keep doing this.
简 你不能一直这样下去了
The last 17 occurrences have been predictable to the second.
最近十七次事件都能精确预测到秒
Jane, you're an astrophysicist,
简 你是天文物理学家
not some storm chaser.
不是什么追风者
I'm telling you, there's a connection
我和你说了 大气波动
between these atmospheric disturbances and my research.
和我的研究有很大关系
Erik, I wouldn't have asked you
艾瑞克 如果没有十足把握
to fly out here if I wasn't absolutely sure.
我是不会让你大老远飞过来的
Jane?
简
I think you want to see this.
你最好看看这个
What is that?
那是什么
I thought you said it was a subtle aurora!
你不是说会是微弱的极光吗
Go!
快开车
- Get closer. - Right. Good one.
-靠近点 -好啊 很好
Go!
快点
What are you doing?
你干什么
I am not dying for six college credits!
我才不要为六个学分去送死呢
No, no, no.
别别别
I think that was legally your fault.
法律上讲 是你的错
Get the first aid kit.
去拿急救箱
Do me a favor and don't be dead.
帮帮忙 千万别死
Please.
求你了
Where did he come from?
他是从哪来的
Once,
曾经
mankind accepted a simple truth,
人类接受了一个简单的真相
that they were not alone in this universe.
在这个宇宙里 他们并不孤独
Some worlds man believed to be home to their gods.
有些地方是他们心中神的家园
Others, they knew to fear.
另一些地方 他们则心存畏惧
From a realm of cold and darkness came the Frost Giants,
在一个寒冷黑暗的国度 有一群冰霜巨人
threatening to plunge the mortal world into a new ice age.
他们威胁要将人类世界带入新的冰河世纪
But humanity would not face this threat alone.
不过人类不必独自面对这个威胁
Our armies drove the Frost Giants
我们的军队将冰霜巨人
back into the heart of their own world.
打回了自己的老窝
The cost was great.
损失非常惨重
In the end,
最后
their king fell.
他们的国王倒下了
And the source of their power was taken from them.
他们的能量之源也被带走了
With the last great war ended,
随着最后一场大战的终结
we withdrew from the other worlds and returned home
我们离开其它世界 回到了家园
to the Realm Eternal,
永恒之国
Asgard.
阿斯加德
Here we remain as a beacon of hope,
在这里 我们是希望的灯塔
shining out across the stars.
在星际间普撒光辉
And though we have fallen into man's myths and legends,
虽然我们成为了人类的神话和传说
it was Asgard
但其实是阿斯加德
and its warriors
和它的战士们
that brought peace
为宇宙
to the universe.
带来了和平
But the day will come
不过 那一天终会来的
when one of you
到时候 你们中的一个
will have to defend that peace.
必须保卫这和平
Do the Frost Giants still live?
冰霜巨人依然活着吗
When I'm king,
等我当了王
I'll hunt the monsters down and slay them all!
我会追捕怪兽 把它们都杀光
Just as you did, Father.
就像您做的一样 父王
A wise king
一位明君
never seeks out war. But
从不挑起战争 但是
he must always be ready for it.
他必须时刻准备好应对战争
- I'm ready, Father. - So am I.
-我准备好了 父王 -我也是
Only one of you can ascend to the throne.
你们中只有一个能登上王位
But both of you were born to be kings.
但你们两个 都是生而为王的
Oh, please.
拜托
Thor Odinson,
托尔·奥丁森
my heir,
我的继承人
my firstborn.
我的长子
So long entrusted with the mighty hammer Mjolnir,
强大的雷神之锤被托付给你已久
forged in the heart of a dying star,
此锤由濒死恒星的内核锻造而成
its power has no equal,
威力无可匹敌
as a weapon to destroy
它是用以毁灭的武器
or as a tool to build.
亦可成为建造的工具
'Tis a fit companion for a king.
与国王的身份相匹配
I have defended Asgard
我从时间开始之初
and the lives of the innocent across the Nine Realms
就保卫着阿斯加德
from the time of the great beginning.
以及九大王国的无辜生灵
Though the day has come...
不过这一天已经来到了
Do you swear to guard the Nine Realms?
你是否发誓保卫九大王国
I swear.
我发誓
And do you swear to preserve the peace?
你是否发誓维护和平
I swear.
我发誓
Do you swear
你是否发誓
to cast aside all selfish ambition
摒弃一切私图野心
and to pledge yourself only to the good of the Realms?
只为王国做有益之事
I swear!
我发誓
Then, on this day,
那么 今天
I, Odin Allfather,
我 众神之父奥丁
proclaim you...
宣布你
The Frost Giants!
冰霜巨人
The Jotuns must pay for what they've done!
约顿巨人必须为他们的所作所为付出代价
They have paid, with their lives.
他们已经付出了生命代价
The Destroyer did its work,
毁灭者履行了自己的职责
the Casket is safe, and all is well.
远古冬棺是安全的 一切都好
All is well?
一切都好
They broke into the weapons vault!
他们攻进了武器库
If the Frost Giants had stolen even one of these relics...
倘若冰霜巨人偷走了任何一件圣物
- They didn't. - Well, I want to know why!
-他们并没有 -我想知道为什么
I have a truce with Laufey, King of the Jotuns.
我和约顿之王劳菲有休战协定
He just broke your truce!
他刚刚打破了休战
They know you are vulnerable!
他们知道你是有弱点的
What action would you take?
你准备采取什么行动
March into Jotunheim as you once did.
像您曾经一样 进军约顿海姆
Teach them a lesson.
给他们一个教训
Break their spirits
让他们吓破胆
so they'll never dare try to cross our borders again.
这样他们就再不敢来进犯了
You're thinking only as a warrior.
你只是站在一个战士的角度思考
This was an act of war!
这就是战争行为
It was the act of but a few, doomed to fail.
这只是一小部分人 注定失败的行为
Look how far they got!
看看他们都到哪了
We will find the breach in our defenses and it will be sealed.
我们会找到防御漏洞并修补好的
As King of Asgard...
作为阿斯加德的王
But you're not king!
但你不是王
Not yet.
现在还不是
It's unwise to be in my company right now, brother.
现在来陪我可不明智 弟弟
This was to be my day of triumph.
这本该是我的荣耀之日
It'll come.
那一天会来的
In time.
迟早会来的
What's this?
这是怎么了
If it's any consolation,
如果这么说能安慰你的话
I think you're right.
我觉得你是对的
About the Frost Giants, about Laufey, about everything.
关于冰霜巨人 关于劳菲 关于一切
If they found a way to penetrate Asgard's defenses once,
如果他们能突破阿斯加德的防御一次
who's to say they won't try again?
谁能保证他们不会卷土重来呢
- Next time with an army. - Exactly.
-下一次会带着军队来 -正是
There's nothing you can do without defying Father.
但你的任何行动 都会违背父王的意愿
No, no, no. I know that look.
不不不 我了解这表情
That's the only way to ensure the safety of our borders.
这是确保我们防御安全的唯一方法
Thor, it's madness.
托尔 这是发疯
Madness? What sort of madness?
发疯 哪种程度的发疯
We're going to Jotunheim.
我们要去约顿海姆
What?
什么
This isn't like a journey to Earth
这可不像去趟地球
where you summon a little lightning and thunder,
在那里你只要稍稍召唤些闪电雷鸣
and the mortals worship you as a god.
人类就会把你当成神来崇拜
This is Jotunheim.
这可是约顿海姆
My father fought his way into Jotunheim,
我父王曾一路攻入约顿海姆
defeated their armies and took their Casket.
击败了他们的军队 带走了他们的远古冬棺
We would just be looking for answers.
我们只是去寻求回应
It is forbidden!
这是被禁止的
My friends, have you forgotten all that we have done together?
朋友们 你们忘了我们一起做过的事吗
Fandral, Hogun.
范达尔 霍根
Who led you into the most glorious of battles?
是谁带你们加入了最光荣的战役
You did.
是你
And Volstagg, to delicacies so succulent,
还有沃斯塔格 是谁给了你美味多汁的佳肴
you thought you'd died and gone to Valhalla?
让你觉得欲仙欲死 去了英灵殿
You did.
是你
Yes!
没错
And who proved wrong all who scoffed at the idea
又是谁向所有认为
that a young maiden could be one of the fiercest warriors
少女不能成为王国最威猛的战士的人
this realm has ever known?
证明了他们的错误呢
I did.
是我
True, but I supported you, Sif.
的确 但我一直支持你 希芙
My friends,
朋友们
we're going to Jotunheim.
我们要去约顿海姆
You leave this to me.
交给我吧
- Good Heimdall... - You're not dressed warmly enough.
-好海姆达尔 -你们穿得不够暖
I'm sorry?
你说什么
Do you think that you can deceive me?
你们以为能瞒过我吗
- You must be mistaken... - Enough!
-你一定是搞错了 -够了
Heimdall, may we pass?
海姆达尔 能让我们过去吗
Never has an enemy slipped my watch until this day.
从没有敌人能逃过我的眼睛 直到今天
I wish to know how that happened.
我想知道究竟是怎么回事
Then tell no one where we have gone
那就在我们回来之前
until we've returned.
别告诉任何人我们的去向
Understand?
明白了吗
What happened? Silver tongue turn to lead?
怎么了 三寸不烂之舌打结了
Be warned.
我警告你们
I will honor my sworn oath
作为门卫
to protect this realm as its Gatekeeper.
我将遵守保护王国的誓言
If your return threatens the safety of Asgard,
如果你们的归来威胁了阿斯加德的安全
Bifrost will remain closed to you
彩虹桥将不会为你们开启
and you'll be left to die in the cold waste of Jotunheim.
你将被留在约顿海姆的寒冷荒漠中等死
Couldn't you just leave the bridge open for us?
你不能干脆为我们一直开着桥吗
To leave the bridge open
一直开启
would unleash the full power of the Bifrost
会释放彩虹桥的全部能量
and destroy Jotunheim with you upon it.
摧毁连你们在内的整个约顿海姆
I have no plans to die today.
我可不准备今天死
None do.
没人想死
We shouldn't be here.
我们不该来的
Let's move.
走吧
Where are they?
他们在哪
Hiding,
躲起来了
as cowards always do.
懦夫的惯用伎俩
You've come a long way to die, Asgardians.
你们这么大老远来送死 阿斯加德人
I am Thor Odinson!
我是托尔·奥丁森
We know who you are.
我们知道你是谁
How did your people get into Asgard?
你们的人是怎么进入阿斯加德的
The House of Odin is full of traitors.
奥丁之家满是叛徒
Do not dishonor my father's name with your lies!
不要用谎言污蔑我父王之名
Your father is a murderer and a thief!
你父亲是个刽子手 是个小偷
And why have you come here? To make peace?
你们又为什么而来 来讲和吗
You long for battle. You crave it.
你期待战争 你渴望它
You're nothing but a boy
你不过是个
trying to prove himself a man.
想证明自己是大人的小男孩
Well, this "boy" has grown tired of your mockery.
本"男孩"厌倦了你的嘲笑
Thor, stop and think.
托尔 三思而后行
Look around you, we're outnumbered.
看看你周围 我们寡不敌众
Know your place, brother.
记住你的位置 弟弟
You know not what your actions would unleash.
你不知道自己的行为将导致什么
I do.
可我知道
Go now, while I still allow it.
走吧 趁我还没改主意
We will accept your most gracious offer.
我们将接受您最宽仁的提议
Come on, brother.
走吧 哥哥
Run back home, little princess.
滚回家吧 小公主
Damn.
该死
Next?
谁是下一个
At least make it a challenge for me!
至少给我点挑战嘛
That's more like it.
这才像样
Don't let them touch you!
别让他们碰到你
Thor!
托尔
- We must go! - Then go!
-我们必须走了 -那就走吧
Run!
快跑
Thor!
托尔
Heimdall!
海姆达尔
Open the bridge!
开启彩虹桥
Father! We'll finish them together!
父王 我们一起消灭他们
Silence!
闭嘴
Allfather.
众神之父
You look weary.
你看上去很疲惫
Laufey,
劳菲
end this now.
就此打住吧
Your boy sought this out.
是你儿子挑起的
You're right.
没错
And these are the actions of a boy, treat them as such.
这不过是男孩的胡闹 别小题大作
You and I can end this here and now,
你我可以就此做个了结
before there's further bloodshed.
不要引发进一步的杀戮
We are beyond diplomacy now, Allfather.
事情已经超出外交范围了 众神之父
He'll get what he came for.
他会得到他想要的
War
战争
and death.
还有死亡
So be it.
那好吧
Why did you bring us back?
为什么把我们带回来
Do you realize what you've done? What you've started?
你知道自己做了什么 挑起了什么吗
I was protecting my home.
我在保卫我的家园
You cannot even protect your friends!
你连自己的朋友都保护不了
How can you hope to protect a kingdom?
又凭什么保护这个王国
Get him to the healing room! Now!
带他去疗伤 立刻
There won't be a kingdom to protect
如果惧怕行动 王国就要灭亡了
if you're afraid to act.
还保卫什么
The Jotuns must learn to fear me, just as they once feared you.
约顿巨人必须像曾经惧怕你一样学着惧怕我
That's pride and vanity talking, not leadership.
这是骄傲和自负 不是领导能力
You've forgotten everything I taught you
你忘了我教过你的一切
about a warrior's patience.
战士的耐心
While you wait and be patient,
就在你等待和忍耐的时候
the Nine Realms laugh at us.
九大王国都在嘲笑我们
The old ways are done.
老路走不通了
You'd stand giving speeches while Asgard falls.
你眼见阿斯加德衰落 却只会夸夸其谈
You are a vain, greedy, cruel boy!
你是个虚荣 贪婪 残暴的孩子
And you are an old man and a fool!
你是个愚蠢的老头
Yes.
是啊
I was a fool
我是愚蠢的
to think you were ready.
以为你已经准备好了
Father...
父王
Thor Odinson,
托尔·奥丁森
you have betrayed the express command of your king.
你违抗了国王的明确指令
Through your arrogance and stupidity,
由于你的傲慢和愚蠢
you've opened these peaceful realms and innocent lives
和平的王国和无辜的生灵
to the horror and desolation of war!
将面临战争的恐怖和惨景
You are unworthy of these realms!
你愧对这些王国
You're unworthy of your title!
愧对你的头衔
You're unworthy
你愧对
of the loved ones you have betrayed.
你所背叛的爱你之人
I now take from you your power!
现在 我要收回你的能力
In the name of my father
以我父亲
and his father before,
及祖父的名义
I, Odin Allfather, cast you out!
我 众神之父奥丁 将你驱逐
Whosoever holds this hammer, if he be worthy,
不管是谁持有此锤 只要他配得上
shall possess the power of Thor.
就将拥有雷神之力
I think that was legally your fault.
法律上讲 是你的错
Get the first aid kit.
去拿急救箱
Do me a favor and don't be dead.
帮帮忙 千万别死
Does he need CPR?
需要做心肺复苏吗
Because I totally know CPR.
我可会做心肺复苏了
Where did he come from?
他从哪来的
You all right?
你还好吗
Hammer?
锤子
Hammer?
锤子
Yeah, we can tell you're hammered. It's pretty obvious.
是啊 我们知道你喝醉了 很明显
Oh, my God. Erik, look at this!
上帝啊 艾瑞克 看看这个
We have to move quickly before this all changes.
我们得在一切变化之前赶快行动
Jane, we have to take him to the hospital.
简 我们得送他去医院
- Father! - He's fine, look at him.
-父王 -他好着呢 看看他
Heimdall!
海姆达尔
I know you can hear me! Open the Bifrost!
我知道你能听见我 开启彩虹桥
Hospital. You go, I'll stay.
医院 你去 我留下
You. What realm is this?
你 这是哪个王国
Alfheim? Nornheim?
艾尔夫海姆 诺恩海姆
New Mexico?
新墨西哥
You dare threaten me, Thor, with so puny a weapon?
你胆敢用这么小的武器威胁我 托尔
What? He was freaking me out!
什么 他吓着我了
Next time you decide to taser somebody,
下次你要电击一个人的话
make sure he's already in the car, okay?
确保他已经在车里了 好吗
Jane! Come on.
简 走吧
Name?
姓名
He said it was Thor?
他说他叫托尔
T-h-o-r.
托 尔
And your relationship to him?
你和他什么关系
I've never met him before.
根本不认识
Until she hit him with a car.
直到她开车撞倒了他
I grazed him, but she tasered him.
只是擦到了他 但她把他电晕了
Yes, I did.
没错
Just taking a little blood.
只是抽点血
How dare you attack the son of Odin?
你胆敢袭击奥丁之子
I need some help!
快来帮忙
Call security!
叫保安来
Security to ER 3, stat!
保安速到三号急诊室 马上
You're no match for the Mighty...
你们打不过伟大的
You don't think this was just a magnetic storm, do you?
你说这不是单纯的磁暴吧
Look, the lensing around these edges
看 边缘处的透镜作用
is characteristic of an Einstein-Rosen Bridge.
是爱因斯坦-罗森桥的特征
A what?{\r}
什么桥
- I thought you were a science major? - Political science.
-你不是科学专业的吗 -政治科学
She was the only applicant.
她是唯一的申请人
An Einstein-Rosen Bridge is a theoretical connection
爱因斯坦-罗森桥是可能存在的
between two different points of space-time.
两个不同时空的连接带
It's a wormhole.
就是个虫洞
- Erik, look. What do you see? - Stars.
-艾瑞克 你看到了什么 -星星
Yeah, but not our stars.
对 但不是我们的星星
See, this is the star alignment
看 这是我们这象限
for our quadrant this time of year,
每年这时候的星体排布
and unless Ursa Minor decided to take a day off,
除非小熊星座休假了
these are someone else's constellations.
否则这就是别处的星座
Check this out.
快看这个
No, it can't be.
不 不可能
I think I left something at the hospital.
我想我有东西落在医院了
It's not possible!
这不可能
He was on drugs or something. He just went nuts.
他吸毒什么的 他只是发疯了
Oh, my God.
天啊
I just lost my most important piece of evidence.
我刚把一件最重要的证据弄丢了
Typical.
又这样
- So now what? - We find him.
-现在怎么办 -找到他
Did you see what he did in there?
你看到他在医院都干了什么吗
I'm not sure finding him is the best idea.
去找他未必是个好主意
Well, our data can't tell us
我们的数据无法说明
what it was like to be inside that event,
处于磁暴之中是什么感觉
and he can. So, we're gonna find him.
但他能 所以我们得找到他
Okay.
好吧
So we're gonna look all over New Mexico, right?
看来得找遍整个新墨西哥了 对吧
Exactly.
没错
What?
什么
I'm so sorry. I swear I'm not doing this on purpose.
对不起 我发誓我不是故意老撞你的
I got it, I got it.
我来 我来
Come on, kick it in now!
加把劲 现在就踢进去
Did it work?
拔起来了吗
Sir, we found it.
长官 我们找到了
You know, for a crazy homeless person, he's pretty cut.
你知道 对于一个无家可归的疯子来说 他很帅
Hey, sorry I tased you!
抱歉我电了你
Excuse me, excuse me!
别动 别动
What is this?
这是什么
My ex.
我前男友的
Good with patients and bad with relationships.
很会和病人相处 却不会跟我相处
They're the only clothes I had that would fit you.
只有这衣服合你身了
They will suffice.
他们就足够了
You're welcome.
不用客气
This mortal form has grown weak.
这具人类躯体变弱了
I need sustenance.
我需要进食
We should never have let him go.
我们不该让他去的
There was no stopping him.
没人能阻止他
Well, at least he's only banished, not dead.
他只是被放逐了 又不是死了
Which is what we'd all be
要不是守护
if that guard hadn't told Odin where we'd gone.
把我们的去向告诉了奥丁 我们可就没命了
How did the guard even know?
守护是怎么知道的
I told him.
我告诉他的
What?
什么
I told him to go to Odin after we'd left.
我叫他在我们走后把这事告诉奥丁
He should be flogged for taking so long.
他动作太慢了 该挨顿鞭子
We should never have reached Jotunheim.
我们本该在到约顿海姆前被拦下
You told the guard?
是你告诉守护的
I saved our lives.
我救了我们的命
And Thor's.
还有托尔的
I had no idea Father would banish him for what he did.
我压根没想到父王会因此放逐他
Loki.
洛基
You must go to the Allfather
你得去找众神之父
and convince him to change his mind.
劝他收回成命
And if I do, then what?
我去了又能如何
I love Thor more dearly than any of you,
我比你们都更爱托尔
but you know what he is.
但你们知道他是怎样的人
He's arrogant. He's reckless. He's dangerous.
高傲 鲁莽 极其危险
You saw how he was today.
你们看到他今天的所作所为了
Is that what Asgard needs from its king?
这是阿斯加德的国王该有的样子吗
He may speak of the good of Asgard,
他嘴上说是为了阿斯加德好
but he's always been jealous of Thor.
但他一直嫉妒托尔
We should be grateful to him,
我们得感谢他
he saved our lives.
是他救了我们的命
Laufey said
劳菲曾说
there were traitors in the House of Odin.
奥丁之家里有叛徒
A master of magic could bring three Jotuns into Asgard.
魔法大师有能力将三个约顿巨人带进阿斯加德
Loki's always been one for mischief,{\r}
洛基一向喜欢恶作剧
but you're talking about something else entirely.
但你说的可是相当严重的事
Stop!
放下
Am I cursed?
我被诅咒了吗
No.
没有
What am I?
我到底是什么人
You're my son.
你是我儿子
What more than that?
此外呢
The Casket wasn't the
远古冬棺并不是
only thing you took from Jotunheim that day, was it?
你那天从约顿海姆夺来的唯一东西吧
No.
没错
In the aftermath of the battle,
战后
I went into the temple and I found a baby.
我走进神殿 发现了一个婴儿
Small for a giant's offspring.
巨人族的幼小后代
Abandoned, suffering, left to die.
被遗弃 很痛苦 等着自生自灭
Laufey's son.
是劳菲的儿子
Laufey's son.
劳菲的儿子
Yes.
没错
Why?
为什么
You were knee-deep in Jotuns blood, why would you take me?
你杀约顿巨人无数 为什么要带我走
You were an innocent child.
你只是无辜的孩子
No. You took me for a purpose. What was it?
不 你带走我另有目的 是什么
Tell me!
告诉我
I thought we could unite our kingdoms one day.
我希望有朝一日两族能联合
Bring about an alliance, bring about permanent peace.
形成同盟 带来永久和平
Through you.
通过你
What?
什么
But those plans no longer matter.
但那一切都无关紧要了
So I am no more than another stolen relic,
这么说 我不过是又一件被盗纪念品
locked up here until you might have use of me.
被困在此 等着某天派上用场
Why do you twist my words?
你为什么要曲解我的意思
You could have told me what I was from the beginning,
你本可从一开始就告诉我我的身份
why didn't you?
你为什么没说
You're my son.
你是我儿子
I wanted only to protect you from the truth.
我只是想保护你 不被真相伤害
What?
怎么
Because I'm the monster
因为我是孩子们睡前
parents tell their children about at night?
父母用来吓唬他们的怪兽吗
- No, no. - You know, it all makes sense now!
-不是的 -现在一切都说得通了
Why you favored Thor all these years!
为什么多年来你一直偏爱托尔
Because no matter how much you claim to love me,
因为无论你怎么说你爱我
you could never have a Frost Giant
你绝不会让冰霜巨人
sitting on the throne of Asgard!
坐上阿斯加德的王座
Guards!
卫兵
Guards, please, help!
卫兵 快点 帮帮我
How'd you get inside that cloud?
你是怎么到那片云里去的
Also, how could you eat an entire box of Pop-Tarts
还有 你怎么能吃了一整盒糕点
and still be this hungry?
还饿成这样
This drink, I like it.
这饮料 我喜欢
I know. It's great, right?
是啊 很不错吧
Another!
再来
Sorry, Lzzy. Little accident.
对不起 伊奇 小意外
- What was that? - It was delicious. I want another.
-你什么意思 -很美味 我还想来一杯
- Well, you could have just said so. - I just did.
-你可以直接说啊 -我说了啊
No, I mean, ask nicely.
不 好好说
I meant no disrespect.
我没有失礼之意啊
All right. Well, no more smashing.
好吧 别再砸东西了
Deal?
行吗
You have my word.
我保证
Good.
很好
The usual, please, Lzzy.
还要那些 伊奇
You missed all the excitement out at the crater.
你错过了陨石坑那边的精彩时刻
They're saying some kind of satellite landed out in the desert.
他们说有个卫星掉在沙漠里了
Yeah, we were having a good time with it
我们本来玩得很开心
until the Feds showed up.
后来政府的人来了
Excuse me. Did you say there was a satellite crash?
打扰一下 你们是说有个卫星坠落了吗
Yeah.
是的
Oh, my God. This is going on Facebook. Smile.
天啊 这个得传到脸书上 笑一个
What did it look like, the satellite?
那卫星长什么样
I don't know anything about satellites, but it was heavy.
不知道是不是卫星 只知道很重
I mean, nobody could lift it.
没人能拿得起它
They said it was radioactive. I had my hands all over it.
他们说它有辐射 我还碰过呢
Which way?
怎么走
Fifty miles west of here.
从这往西50英里
Well, I wouldn't waste my time!
劝你别去浪费时间
Looked like the whole Army was coming when we left.
我们走时似乎全军都出动了
Dumbass!
蠢蛋
Where are you going?
你要去哪里
- Fifty miles west of here. - Why?
-西行50英里处 -为什么
To get what belongs to me.
去拿回属于我的东西
So you own a satellite now?
这么说那卫星成你的了
It's not what they say it is.
它不是他们说的那东西
Well, whatever it is,
不管它是什么
the government seems to think it's theirs. So,
看来已经被政府控制了
you just intend to go in there and take it?
你就打算直冲过去抢回来吗
Yes.
是的
If you take me there now,
如果你现在带我去那儿
I'll tell you everything you wish to know.
我就告诉你 你想知道的一切
- Everything? - Yes.
-一切 -没错
All the answers you seek will be yours
等我拿回雷神之锤 你就能得到
once I reclaim Mjolnir.
你寻求的答案
Myeu-muh? What's Myeu-muh?
妙妙 妙妙是什么
Can I have a word, Jane?
能和你说句话吗 简
Please don't do this.
请别这么做
You saw what I saw last night.
你昨晚不也看到了吗
This is no coincidence.
这不是巧合
We have to find out what's in that crater.
我们得查明陨石坑里有什么
But I'm not talking about the crater, I'm talking about him.
我不是在说陨石坑 我在说他
- But he's promising us the answers. - He's delusional.
-但他答应告诉我们真相 -他是疯子
Listen to what he's saying.
听听他都在说什么
He's talking about Mjolnir
他说什么雷神之锤
and Thor and Bifrost.
托尔 彩虹桥
It's the stories I grew up with as a child.
这是我从小听到大的神话
I'm just going to drive him. That's it.
我只是送他去 就这样
He's dangerous, Jane.
他很危险 简
I'm sorry, but I can't take you.
很抱歉 我不能送你去了
Then this is where we say goodbye.
那我们就此告别吧
Thank you?
谢谢
Jane Foster,
简·福斯特
Erik Selvig,
艾瑞克·塞尔维格
Darcy,
达西
farewell.
再会
All right.
好吧
Back to work.
回去干活儿了
That's my stuff!
那是我的东西
What the hell is going on here?
这究竟是怎么回事
Ms. Foster, I'm Agent Coulson with S.H.I.E.L.D.
福斯特小姐 我是神盾局的科尔森特工
Is that supposed to mean something to me?
我应该知道那是什么意思吗
- You can't do this! - Jane!
-你不能这样做 -简
Jane, this is a lot more serious than you realize. Let it go.
简 这比你想的严重多了 别管了
Let it go? This is my life.
别管 这可是我的生活
We're investigating a security threat.
我们在调查一项安全威胁
We need to appropriate
我们得征用
your records and all your atmospheric data.
你的记录 还有你的大气数据
By "appropriate," do you mean steal?
"征用"是偷的意思吗
Here, this should more than compensate you for your trouble.
给 这足以弥补你的损失了
I can't just buy replacements at Radio Shack,
这些东西在睿侠可买不到
I made most of this equipment myself!
大部分设备都是我自己组装的
Then I'm sure you can do it again.
那你肯定能重做一次
And I'm sure I can sue you for violating my constitutional rights!
我肯定也能告你侵犯我的宪法权利
I'm sorry, Ms. Foster, but we're the good guys.
抱歉 福斯特小姐 但我们是好人
So are we!
我们也是
I'm on the verge of understanding something extraordinary.
我就快弄清一件很了不起的事了
And everything I know about this phenomenon
而关于这现象 我所掌握的一切
is either in this lab or in this book.
都在这实验室和这本子里了
And you can't just take this away...
你不能想拿就拿
Jane! Easy! Easy. Jane...
简 冷静 冷静 简
Thank you for your cooperation.
多谢配合
Years of research,
多年的研究
gone.
全没了
They even took my iPod.
他们还拿走了我的iPod
- What about the backups? - They took our backups.
-备份资料呢 -也被拿了
They took the backups of our backups.
他们还拿走了备份资料的备份
They were extremely thorough.
他们做得非常彻底
I just downloaded, like, 30 songs onto there.
我刚下载了三十多首歌
Could you please stop with your iPod?
你能不能别提你的iPod了
Who are these people?
这些到底是什么人啊
I knew this scientist.
我认识个科学家
The pioneer in gamma radiation.
是伽玛辐射领域的先驱
S.H.I.E.L.D. showed up
后来神盾局出现了
and he wasn't heard from again.
他就杳无音信了
They're not gonna do that to us.
他们不能这样对我们
I'm gonna get everything back.
我要去把东西抢回来
Come on, please. Let me contact one of my colleagues.
别这样 让我先联系下我的一个同事
He's had some dealings with these people before.
他之前和这些人接触过
I'll e-mail him and maybe he can help.
我给他发邮件 也许他能帮上忙
They took your laptop, too.
你的笔记本电脑也被拿走了
Allfather, we must speak with you urgently.
众神之父 我们有急事禀报
My friends.
我的朋友们
Where's Odin?
奥丁呢
Father has fallen into the Odinsleep.
父王进入奥丁之眠了
Mother fears he may never awaken again.
母后担心他将一觉不醒
We would speak with her.
我们要和她谈话
She has refused to leave my father's bedside.
她不肯离开父王床边半步
You can bring your urgent matter to me.
有急事你们可以直接对我说
Your king.
我现在是你们的王
My King, we would ask that you end Thor's banishment.
王上 我们恳请您结束对托尔的放逐
My first command cannot be to undo the Allfather's last.
我的首个命令不能与父王的最后命令相悖
We're on the brink of war with Jotunheim.
我们就要与约顿海姆开战
Our people need a sense of continuity,
人民需要看到子承父命
in order to feel safe in these difficult times.
才能在困难时期拥有安全感
All of us must stand together
所有人必须齐心合力
for the good of Asgard.
为阿斯加德而战
Yes, of course.
是的 当然
Good. Then you will wait for my word.
很好 那你们等我下令吧
If I may
容我
beg the indulgence of Your Majesty to perhaps reconsider...
恳请陛下再考虑下
We're done!
够了
I need a horse!
我要匹马
We don't have horses. Just dogs, cats, birds...
我们不卖马 只有狗猫鸟
Then give me one of those large enough to ride.
那随便给我头能骑的就好
Hey, you still need a lift?
你还需要搭便车吗
I've never done anything like this before.
我从未做过这样的事
Have you ever done anything like this before?
你做过这样的事吗
Many times.
经常
But you're brave to do it.
不过你有这个胆量
Well, they just stole my entire life's work.
他们偷走了我的毕生心血
I don't really have much left to lose.
我已经别无可失了
Yeah, but you're clever.
但你很聪明
Far more clever than anyone else in this realm.
比这个王国的其他人聪明多了
"Realm"? "Realm"?
“王国” “王国”
- You think me strange. - Yeah, I do.
-你觉得我很奇怪 -是的
Good strange or bad strange?
怎么个奇怪法 是好还是坏
I'm not quite sure yet.
目前我还不确定
I'm sorry.
对不起
But who are you?
但是 你是谁啊
Really?
说真的
You'll see soon enough.
你很快就会知道了
You promised me answers.
你答应告诉我答案的
What you seek, it's a bridge.
你要找的是座桥
Like an Einstein-Rosen Bridge?
爱因斯坦-罗森桥吗
More like a Rainbow Bridge.
该说是彩虹桥
God, I hope you're not crazy.
老天 但愿你没疯
I never get used to seeing him like this.
我真不习惯看到他这样
He's put it off for so long now, that I fear...
他已推迟了太久 我担心
How long will it last?
这会持续多久
I don't know. This time it's different.
不知道 这次不一样
We were unprepared.
我们毫无准备
So why did he lie?
他为什么要骗我
He kept the truth from
他对你保守秘密
you so that you would never feel different.
是不希望你觉得自己是个异类
You are our son, Loki,
你是我们的儿子 洛基
and we, your family.
我们是你的家人
We mustn't lose hope
我们不能放弃希望
that your father will return to us.
要相信你父王一定会回到我们身边
And your brother.
还有你哥哥
What hope is there for Thor?
托尔还有什么希望
There's always a purpose to everything your father does.
你父王做任何事都有他的用意
That's no satellite crash!
这根本不是卫星坠毁
They would have hauled the wreckage away,
否则 他们会拖走残骸
they wouldn't have built a city around it.
而不是在周围搭建设施
- You're going to need this. - What?
-你会需要这个的 -什么
Wait, why?
等等 为什么
Now stay here.
待在原地
Once I have Mjolnir,
等我拿回雷神之锤
I will return the items they've stolen from you.
就把那些被他们抢走的东西还给你
Deal?
好吗
No. Look what's down there.
不 看看下面的状况
You think you're just gonna walk in,
你觉得你能闯进去把东西夺回来
grab our stuff and walk out?
再大摇大摆地走出来吗
No. I'm going to fly out.
不 我会飞回来
Sir, feed from the keyhole can barely penetrate the cloud cover.
长官 侦察卫星的信号几乎无法穿透云层
Tech's barely working as it is,
受这东西的干扰
with all the interference that thing's giving off.
设备本就很难正常运行
And we've got a commercial aircraft coming right over us.
还有架商业飞机即将飞过上空
Southwest Airlines, flight 5434.
西南航空5434航班
Reroute it like all the others.
和其他航班一样 更改航线
Hold a sec.
稍等
We've got something outside the fence, west side.
西侧围栏外有东西
Delancey, Jackson.
德兰西 我是杰克逊
West side perimeter. Go check it out.
西侧围栏 去检查一下
There it is.
到了
Delancey, Jackson. Report.
德兰西 杰克逊 请回话
Agent down. We've got a perimeter breach.
有人员受伤 围栏遭到破坏
You've reached Dr. Erik Selvig. Please leave me a message.
我是艾瑞克·塞尔维格博士 有事请留言
Hi, Erik, it's me. Don't worry, I'm fine, but
艾瑞克 是我 别担心 我很好
just in case you don't hear from me in the next hour,
但如果一小时内我没联系你
just come by the crater site and try and find me, okay?
就到陨石坑来找我 好吗
I did exactly what you told me not to. I'm sorry.
我正在做你不让我做的事情 对不起
So sorry. Bye.
非常抱歉 再见
Bravo quadrant, move!
B区 行动
Entering south tunnel!
已进入南侧通道
Negative, negative. I have no comms.
不行 通讯中断
Target sighted, east tunnel!
发现目标 东侧通道
I need eyes up high, with a gun.
派一个人到高处 带上枪
Moving north!
朝北去了
What have we got?
怎么了
There's a massive electromagnetic surge
那玩意发出了
coming off that thing.
强电磁涌
Systems are barely coping.
系统几乎无法承受
Barton? Talk to me.
巴顿 请回话
You want me to slow him down, sir?
要我击倒他吗 长官
Or are you sending in more guys for him to beat up?
还是要派更多人去被他打趴
I'll let you know.
稍后给你指令
You're big.
你块头还真大
Fought bigger.
但我打过更大的
Better call it, Coulson,
快下令 科尔森
'cause I'm starting to root for this guy.
我开始喜欢这家伙了
Last chance, sir.
最后的机会 长官
Wait. I want to see this.
等等 我想看看
All right, show's over. Ground units, move in.
好了 表演结束 地面部队出动
He committed a crime. He's in jail!
他犯了罪 他进了监狱
- I can't just leave him there! - Why?
-我不能把他丢在那儿 -为什么
You didn't see what I saw!
你没看到我看到的一切
Look! Look, it's Mjolnir.
快看 快看 雷神之锤
Where'd you find this?
你在哪找到的
The children's section.
童书区
I just wanted to show you how silly his story was.
我想让你明白他的故事有多蠢
But you're the one who's always pushing me
可你一直谆谆教导我
to chase down every possibility, every alternative!
要探索每一个可能 每一种解释
I'm talking about science, not magic!
我是让你探索科学 不是魔法
Well, magic's just science that we don't understand yet.
魔法是我们还无法解释的科学
Arthur C. Clarke.
亚瑟·C·克拉克的名言
Who wrote science fiction.
他是科幻小说作家
- A precursor to science fact! - In some cases, yeah.
-是科学真理的先驱 -个别时候而已
Well, if there is an Einstein-Rosen Bridge,
如果确实存在爱因斯坦-罗森桥
then there's something on the other side.
那另一端一定有别的世界
And advanced beings could have crossed it!
更先进的生物可以穿过它
Jane.
简
A primitive culture like the Vikings
原始的维京人
might have worshipped them as deities.
可能将他们敬为了神灵
Yes! Yes, exactly. Thank you.
对 对 没错 谢谢你
You made my men,
你把我的人
some of the most highly trained professionals in the world,
一些全世界最训练有素的职业人员
look like a bunch of minimum-wage mall cops.
比得像拿最低工资的超市保安
That's hurtful.
这很伤人
In my experience,
根据我的经验
it takes someone who's received similar training
得是受过类似训练的人
to do what you did to them.
才能像你那样打倒他们
Why don't you tell me where you received your training?
告诉我你是在哪里受的训练
Pakistan? Chechnya? Afghanistan?
巴基斯坦 车臣 还是阿富汗
No, you strike me more as the soldier of fortune type.
你看上去更像是雇佣兵
Where was it? South Africa?
哪里的 南非吗
Certain groups pay very well
有些组织会花大价钱
for a good mercenary like you.
雇佣你这么优秀的佣兵
Who are you?
你到底是谁
One way or another,
无论如何
we find out what we need to know.
我们都会得到我们想要的信息
We're good at that.
这我们很在行
Don't go anywhere.
别乱跑
Loki! What are you doing here?
洛基 你怎么会来这里
I had to see you.
我得来见见你
What's happened?
发生了什么事
Tell me. Is it Jotunheim?
告诉我 是约顿海姆的事吗
Let me explain to Father.
让我去和父王解释
Father is dead.
父王已经死了
What?
什么
Your banishment,
对你的驱逐
the threat of a new war,
战争再起的威胁
it was too much for him to bear.
让他难以承受
You mustn't blame yourself.
你不要自责
I know that you loved him.
我知道你爱他
I tried to tell him so, but he wouldn't listen.
我也劝过他 但他听不进去
It was so cruel to put the hammer within your reach,
明知你已无法拿起雷神之锤
knowing that you could never lift it.
还放在你眼前 实在残忍
The burden of the throne has fallen to me now.
现在王位的重担落在了我肩上
Can I come home?
我能回家吗
The truce with Jotunheim is conditional upon your exile.
和约顿海姆的休战条件就是永远放逐你
Yes, but couldn't we find a way...
好吧 但难道没有别的办法
And Mother has forbidden your return.
母后也不允许你回家
This is goodbye, Brother.
我是来告别的 哥哥
I'm so sorry.
我很抱歉
No.
不
I am sorry.
该道歉的是我
Thank you for coming here.
谢谢你来见我
Farewell.
永别了
Goodbye.
再见
Goodbye?
再见
I just got back.
我才刚回来
Sir?
长官
He's got a visitor.
有人要见他
His name is Donald Blake?
他的名字是唐纳德·布莱克吗
Dr. Donald Blake.
唐纳德·布莱克博士
You have dangerous coworkers, Dr. Selvig.
你的同事还真危险 塞尔维格博士
He was distraught when he found out
他得知你们拿走了
that you've taken all our research.
我们所有的研究资料后心急如焚
That was years of his life, gone!
那是他一生的心血 就这样没了
You can understand how a man could go off like that.
你该明白 人遇到那种事都会爆发
A big, faceless organization like yours
像你们这种庞大的秘密组织
coming in with their jackbooted thugs and...
带着一群穿长靴的暴徒闯进来
That's how he put it.
他是这么说的
That still doesn't explain
这也不足以解释
how he managed to tear through our security.
他是如何突破我们的安保系统的
Steroids! He's a bit of a fitness nut.
兴奋剂呗 他特别喜欢健身
Sir?
长官
It says here that he's an M.D.
系统显示他是个医学博士
Well, he is! Or he was.
他是 他以前是
He switched careers and became a physicist.
他后来转行当了一名物理学家
A brilliant physicist.
杰出的物理学家
He's a wonderful man. He's a man in pain.
他是个很棒的人 经历了很多磨难
Donny, Donny, Donny!
唐尼 唐尼 唐尼
There you are. You're gonna be all right.
你在这儿啊 你会没事的
I'm taking you home now.
我这就带你回家
Dr. Selvig!
塞尔维格博士
Just keep him away from the bars.
让他别再靠近围栏了
I will!
我会的
- Where are we going? - To get a drink.
-我们去哪 -去喝一杯
Follow them.
跟着他们
You know, I had it all backwards.
我全搞错了
I had it all wrong.
全错了
It's not a bad thing finding
发现自己不知道
out that you don't have all the answers.
所有的答案 并不是件坏事
You start asking the right questions.
你会开始问正确的问题
For the first time in my life,
这是我人生中第一次
I have no idea what I'm supposed to do.
不知道接下来该干什么
Anyone who's ever going to find his way in this world
任何人想在这世上找到属于自己的道路
has to start by admitting he doesn't know where the hell he is.
都得先承认他不知自己究竟身在何处
Thank you for what you've done.
谢谢你的帮助
No, don't thank me. I only did it for Jane.
不 不用谢我 我这么做是为了简
Her father and I taught at university together.
她爸爸和我曾在一所大学教书
He was a good man.
他是个好男人
He never listened.
听不进别人的话
Neither did I.
我也是
My father was trying to teach me something,
我父亲本想教育我
but I was too stupid to see it.
但我太迟钝了
I don't know if you're delusional
我不知道你是有妄想症
or if you're pulling some kind of con,
还是在耍什么花招
I don't care.
我不在乎
I just care about her.
我只在乎她
I've seen the way she looks at you.
我看到她看你的眼神了
I swear to you, I mean her no harm.
我对你发誓 我无意伤害她
Good.
很好
In that case, I'll buy you another round,
这样的话 我再请你喝一杯
and you leave town tonight.
然后你今晚就离开小镇
Two boilermakers.
两杯酒鬼炸弹
Kill him.
杀了他
After all I've done for you?
都不顾我为你做了那么多吗
So you're the one who showed us the way into Asgard.
原来是你指引我们进入阿斯加德的
That was just a bit of fun, really.
说实话 那只是找点乐子
To ruin my brother's big day.
为了毁掉我哥哥的大日子
And to protect the realm
保护我们的王国
from his idiotic rule for a while longer.
能再晚些承受他愚蠢的统治
I will hear you.
我洗耳恭听
I will conceal you and a handful of your soldiers,
我会掩护你和你几个手下
lead you into Odin's chambers,
带你们进入奥丁的房间
and you can slay him where he lies.
你就可以杀了卧床的他
Why not kill him yourself?
你为什么不自己杀了他
I suspect that the Asgardians would not take kindly
我想阿斯加德人不会愿意接受
to a king who had murdered his predecessor.
一个谋害先王的国王吧
Once Odin is dead,
等奥丁死了
I will return the Casket to you
我就把远古冬棺还给你
and you can return Jotunheim to all its...
你就可以让约顿海姆恢复
glory.
昔日光辉
I...
我
accept.
接受
What troubles you, Gatekeeper?
你怎么了 门卫
I turned my gaze upon you in Jotunheim,
你在约顿海姆时 我试图看你
but could neither see you nor hear you.
但却看不见也听不见
You were shrouded from me,
你被遮蔽了
like the Frost Giants that entered this realm.
就像侵入这里的冰霜巨人那样
Perhaps your senses have weakened
也许你是任职太久
after your many years of service.
感官退化了吧
Or perhaps someone has found a way
也可能是有人找到了办法
to hide that which he does not wish me to see.
隐藏不想被我看到的东西
You have great power, Heimdall.
你有强大的力量 海姆达尔
Did Odin ever fear you?
奥丁曾畏惧过你吗
- No. - And why is that?
-没有 -为什么
Because he is my king and I am sworn to obey him.
因为他是我的国王 我誓死服从他
He was your king and you're sworn to obey me now.
他曾经是你的国王 现在你要服从我了
Yes?
对吗
Yes.
是的
Then you will open the Bifrost to no one
那就不准为任何人开启彩虹桥
until I have repaired the damage that my brother has done.
直到我收拾好我哥留下的烂摊子
Oh, my God. Is he okay?
天哪 他还好吗
He's fine. Not injured at all.
他很好 毫发无伤
I'm sorry, my friend.
真抱歉 我的朋友
- What happened? - We drank, we fought,
-怎么回事 -我们喝酒了 打了一架
he made his ancestors proud.
他给家族争光了
Put him on the bed.
把他放到床上去
I still don't think you're the God of Thunder.
我还是不相信你是雷神
But you ought to be.
但你应该是
Are these your chambers?
这是你的住所吗
It's more of a temporary living situation.
说是临时住所更合适
I'm sorry. I don't usually have guests.
抱歉 一般没客人会来
Actually, I never have guests.
事实上 从没来过客人
That's not the right place for it.
放错地方了
I'm sorry.
抱歉
Can we go outside?
我们出去吧
Yes, of course.
好啊 当然
I come up here sometimes when I can't sleep
我睡不着时就会来这里
or I'm trying to reconcile particle data,
或是整理粒子数据的时候
or when Darcy's driving me crazy.
又或是达西快把我逼疯的时候
I come up here a lot, actually, now that I think about it.
仔细想想 我其实经常来这里
I'm really glad you're safe.
真高兴你没事
You've been very kind to me,
你对我很好
and I've been far less grateful than you deserve.
而相比之下 我的表现太不知感恩了
Well, I hit you with my car a couple times,
我开车撞了你几次
so I think that kind of evens things out.
我们算是扯平了
Perhaps I had it coming.
也许是我活该被撞
Oh, my God!
天哪
I don't believe it!
难以置信
It was all I could get back.
我只能拿回这些
I'm sorry it's not as much as I promised.
很抱歉没能兑现我的承诺
No, no, this is great! This is...
不 这很棒了 这
I don't have to start from scratch now.
我不用再从头开始了
Thank you.
谢谢你
What's wrong?
怎么了
S.H.I.E.L.D. Whatever they are,
神盾局 不管他们是什么组织
they're gonna do everything in their power
都会尽一切办法
to make sure this research never sees the light of day.
使我们的研究无法得见天日
No, Jane.
不 简
Listen to me. You must not give up.
听我说 你不能放弃
- You must finish what you've started. - Why?
-要有始有终 -为什么
Because you're right.
因为你是正确的
Here, look.
来 你看
Your ancestors called it magic,
你们的祖先称之为魔法
and you call it science.
你称之为科学
Well, I come from a place
在我的家乡
where they're one and the same thing.
它们两者是同样的东西
What is that?
这是什么
My father explained it to me like this,
我父王是这样对我解释的
that your world
你们的世界
is one of the Nine Realms of the Cosmos,
是宇宙九大王国之一
linked to each other by the branches of Yggdrasil,
连接各王国的是世界树的枝干
the Worlds Tree.
也就是世界之树
Now you see it every day without realizing.
你们每天都看到它 但不自知
The images glimpsed through...
这些拍到图像 用
What did you call it?
你们叫它什么来着
This Hooble Telescope.
“呼伯望远镜”
- Hubble. - Hubble Telescope.
-哈勃 -哈勃望远镜
Tell me more.
再说点吧
So, the Nine Realms.
九大王国
Now, there is Midgard, which is Earth.
这里是米德加德 也就是地球
This is Alfheim.
这里是艾尔夫海姆
Vanaheim.
这是华纳海姆
Jotunheim.
这是约顿海姆
And Asgard.
这是阿斯加德
And that's where I come from.
这就是我的家
Thank you, Jane.
谢谢你 简
Our dearest friend banished, Loki on the throne,
我们的挚友被驱逐了 洛基登上了王位
Asgard on the brink of war, yet you've managed to consume
阿斯加德面临战祸 而你却在这儿大吃大喝
four wild boar, six pheasant, a side of beef,
四只野猪 六只雉鸡 半只牛
and two casks of ale. Shame on you.
还有两大桶麦酒 我都替你脸红
Don't you care?
你就什么都不在乎吗
Do not mistake my appetite for apathy!
别把我的胃口理解成冷漠
Stop it, both of you!
你们两个 够了
Stop.
停下来
- We all know what we have to do. - We must go.
-我们都清楚该做什么 -我们得行动
We must find Thor.
我们得找到托尔
It's treason.
那是叛国罪
To hell with treason, it's suicide.
去他的叛国 那是自杀
Thor would do the same for us.
托尔也会为我们铤而走险的
Now shush.
别说了
Heimdall might be watching.
海姆达尔可能在监视我们呢
Heimdall demands your presence.
海姆达尔要见你们
We're doomed.
我们死定了
You would defy the commands of Loki, our king,
你们想违抗我们的国王洛基的命令
break every oath you have taken as warriors,
打破作为战士曾许下的誓言
and commit treason to bring Thor back?
犯下叛国罪把托尔带回来吗
- Yes. - Good.
-是的 -很好
So you'll help us?
你要帮我们吗
I am bound by honor to our king.
我必须效忠国王
I cannot open the bridge to you.
我不能为你们开启彩虹桥
Complicated fellow, isn't he?
这家伙真难懂 是吧
Now what do we do?
现在我们怎么办
Look!
你们看
- What the hell was that? - I don't know, sir.
-刚刚那是什么鬼 -我不知道 长官
We got massive energy readings out of nowhere
刚才突然探测到了超强的能量
and then they just disappeared.
然后又突然消失
Fifteen miles due northwest.
大概在西北方15英里处
Let's go take a look.
我们去看看
Thank you.
谢谢
- Thank you. - You're very welcome.
-谢谢 -乐意效劳
Base to Team 2, we've got activity outside the town.
总部呼叫2队 我们在城外发现异常
Stay on your target.
盯住你们的目标
Ensure my brother does not return.
确保我哥哥回不来
Destroy everything.
摧毁一切
Mom?
妈妈
Is there a Renaissance Fair in town?
镇上有文艺复兴节吗
Call it in.
报告总部
Base, we've got Xena,
总部 我们发现了战士公主西娜
Jackie Chan and Robin Hood.
成龙和罗宾汉
It's a beautiful theory, Jane.
这是很棒的理论 简
But you won't be able to
但你别想
convince the scientific community of any of it.
说服科学界相信
Not without hard evidence.
除非你有证据
Found you!
找到你了
My friends!
我的朋友们
This is good! This is good.
太好了 太好了
I don't believe it.
难以置信
Excuse me. Lady Sif and the Warriors Three.
容我介绍一下 希芙女士和三位勇士
My friends,
我的朋友们
I've never been happier to see anyone.
我真高兴能见到你们
But you should not have come.
但你们不该来
We're here to take you home.
我们来带你回家
You know I can't go home.
你们知道我不能回去
My father is
我的父王
dead because of me.
因我而死
And I must remain in exile.
我必须继续被流放
Thor,
托尔
your father still lives.
你父王还活着
Tell me, Loki,
告诉我 洛基
how did you get the Jotuns into Asgard?
你怎么把约顿巨人带进阿斯加德的
You think the Bifrost is the only way
你以为彩虹桥是进出王国的
in and out of this realm?
唯一途径吗
There are secret paths between the worlds
各个王国间有很多密道
to which even you, with all your gifts, are blind.
哪怕你天赋异禀也看不到
But I have need of them no longer, now that I am king.
但我已经不再需要它们了 我是国王了
And I say, for your act of treason,
我宣布 因为你的叛国行为
you are relieved of your duties as Gatekeeper,
免除你门卫的职务
and no longer citizen of Asgard.
你不再是阿斯加德的公民了
Then I need no longer obey you.
那我就不用听命于你了
Get somebody from Linguistics down here.
找语言学部的人来看看
Was somebody else coming?
还有其他人要来吗
Is that one of Stark's?
是史塔克的吗
I don't know. The guy never tells me anything.
不知道 他什么都不和我说
Hello.
你好
You are using unregistered weapons technology.
你正在使用未登记的武器科技
Identify yourself.
请表明身份
Here we go.
没事啦
Incoming!
快跑
Jane, you have to leave.
简 你们快走
- What are you gonna do? - I'm staying here.
-你呢 -我要留在这儿
Thor's going to fight with us!
托尔要和我们并肩作战
My friends,
我的朋友们
I'm just a man. I'll only be in the way,
我现在肉体凡胎 我只会碍手碍脚
or worse, get one of you killed.
甚至连累你们
But I can help get these people to safety.
但我能帮他们转移去安全的地方
Well, if you're staying, then so am I.
如果你要留下 我也留下
- We'll need some time. - You'll have it!
-我们需要点时间 -我们帮你争取时间
Okay, move it, people!
好吧 大家快走吧
Everybody out! Use the back door.
大家都出去 从后门走
Go, hurry! You can eat later.
快走 回头再吃
Keep it distracted.
分散他的注意力
For Asgard!
为了阿斯加德
Fall back!
撤退
Go. Now. Run!
跑 快跑
Sif. Sif, you've done all you can.
希芙 希芙 你已经尽力了
No. I will die a warrior's death.
不 死也要死得像个战士
Stories will be told of this day.
历史会记住这一刻的
Live, and tell those stories yourself.
活下去 自己讲述这段历史
Now go.
快跑
You must return to Asgard. You have to stop Loki.
你们得回阿斯加德 去阻止洛基
What about you?
那你怎么办
Do not worry, my friends. I have a plan.
别担心 朋友们 我自有打算
Come on.
走吧
We need to fall back. Come on.
我们快撤退 快走
Come on.
走啊
Wait!
等等
What's he doing?
他要干什么
Brother, whatever I have done to wrong you,
弟弟 不管我怎样委屈了你
whatever I have done to lead you to do this,
不管我做了什么让你这样
I am truly sorry.
我真的很抱歉
But these people are innocent.
但这些人是无辜的
Taking their lives will gain you nothing.
杀了他们对你没有任何好处
So take mine
杀了我吧
and end this.
然后到此为止
No.
不
It's over.
结束了
No. It's not over.
不 没结束
I mean, you're safe.
我是说 你安全了
We're safe.
我们都很安全
It's over.
那就行了
No.
不
- We're spiking. - Levels increase!
-出现峰值 -读数上升
Whosoever holds this hammer,
不管是谁持有此锤
if he be worthy,
只要他配得上
shall possess the power of Thor.
就将拥有雷神之力
Jane!
简
No.
不
- Come! - No.
-过来 -不
- Come! - No.
-快走 -不
Oh. My. God.
天啊
So, is this how you normally look?
这才是你平时的装束吗
More or less.
差不多吧
It's a good look.
挺帅的
We must go to the Bifrost site.
我们得去彩虹桥的落点
I would have words with my brother.
我有话和我弟弟说
Excuse me!
打扰一下
Donald?
唐纳德
I don't think you've been completely honest with me.
我认为你没对我说实话
Know this, Son of Coul.
听着 科尔之子
You and I, we fight for the same cause,
你和我 我们都是在为
the protection of this world.
保护这个世界而战
From this day forward, you can count me as your ally
从今天起 我与你结盟
if you return the items you have taken from Jane.
但你得把你拿走的简的东西还回来
- Stolen. - Borrowed.
-偷走的 -借用而已
Of course, you can have your equipment back.
好吧 你可以拿回你的设备
You're gonna need it to continue your research.
这样你才能继续你的研究
Would you like to see the bridge we spoke of?
你想看我跟你说过的那座桥吗
Sure.
当然
Wait, I need to debrief you!
等等 我还有事要问你
Welcome to Asgard.
欢迎来到阿斯加德
Heimdall, open the Bifrost.
海姆达尔 开启彩虹桥
Heimdall?
海姆达尔
Heimdall!
海姆达尔
He doesn't answer.
他不回应
Then we are stranded.
那我们就被困在这了
Heimdall! If you can hear me, we need you now!
海姆达尔 你能听见吗 我们需要你
Heimdall! We need you now!
海姆达尔 我们需要你
Heimdall!
海姆达尔
I must go back to Asgard, but I give you my word,
我必须回阿斯加德去 但我向你保证
I will return for you.
我会回来找你的
Deal?
好吗
Deal.
好的
Get him to the healing room!
带他去疗伤
Leave my brother to me.
我去找我弟弟
It's said
据说
you can still hear and see what transpires around you.
你依然能看见 听见周遭发生的事情
I hope it's true,
希望这是真的
so that you may know
那样你就会知道
your death came at the hand
你是死在
of Laufey.
劳菲手里
And your death came by the son of Odin.
而你是死在奥丁之子手里
Loki!
洛基
You saved him!
你救了你父王
I swear to you, Mother,
我向你发誓 母后
that they will pay for what they've done today.
他们会为今天的所作所为付出代价
Loki.
洛基
Thor!
托尔
I knew you'd return to us.
我就知道你会回来的
Why don't you tell her
你为什么不告诉她
how you sent the Destroyer to kill our friends, to kill me?
你是怎么派毁灭者去杀我和我们的朋友
What?
什么
Why, it must have been enforcing Father's last command.
它一定是执行了父王最后的命令
You're a talented liar, Brother. Always have been.
你是个厉害的骗子 一直都是
It's good to have you back.
你回来了真好
Now if you'll excuse me, I have to destroy Jotunheim.
失陪了 我得去摧毁约顿海姆
You can't stop it.
你阻止不了的
The Bifrost will build until it rips Jotunheim apart.
彩虹桥会一直开启到约顿海姆被撕碎
Jane?
简
Why have you done this?
你为什么这么做
To prove to Father that I am the worthy son.
证明给父王看 我才是他的好儿子
When he wakes, I will have saved his life.
等他醒来时 是我救了他命
I will have destroyed that race of monsters.
还杀死了那一族的怪物
And I will be true heir to the throne!
我会成为王位的真正继承人
You can't kill an entire race!
你不能消灭一整个种族
Why not?
为什么不能
And what is this newfound love for the Frost Giants?
你怎么对冰霜巨人突然产生好感了
You could have killed them all with your bare hands.
你以前可是会赤手空拳把他们杀光
- I've changed. - So have I.
-我变了 -我也是
Now fight me.
来打我啊
I never wanted the throne!
我从来没想要王位
I only ever wanted to be your equal.
我只想得到和你一样的对待
I will not fight you, Brother!
我不会和你打的 弟弟
I'm not your brother.
我不是你弟弟
I never was.
从来都不是
Loki, this is madness.
洛基 这简直疯了
Is it madness?
是吗
Is it?
疯狂吗
Is it?
疯狂吗
Come on. What happened to you on Earth
拜托 你在地球上遭遇了什么
that turned you so soft?
把你变得这么懦弱
Don't tell me it was that woman.
别和我说是因为那个女人
It was!
还真是
Well, maybe, when we're finished here,
也许 等我们结束了这一切
I'll pay her a visit myself!
我会亲自去看看她
Thor!
托尔
Brother, please.
哥哥 救我
Enough!
够了
Look at you,
看看你
the Mighty Thor,
强大的托尔
with all your strength,
力大无穷
and what good does it do you now?
现在对你又有何用
Do you hear me, Brother? There's nothing you can do!
你听到了吗 哥哥 你什么都做不了
What are you doing?
你在干什么
If you destroy the bridge, you'll never see her again!
如果你毁了彩虹桥 你就再也见不到她了
Forgive me, Jane.
原谅我 简
I could have done it, Father!
我本可以做到的 父王
I could have done it!
我本可以做到的
For you!
为了你
For all of us!
为了大家
No, Loki.
不 洛基
Loki, no.
洛基 不要
No!
不
No.
不
It's gone.
结束了
And then, with a mighty bellow,
然后 我一声大吼
I flew into the giant metal creature and laid him low!
飞进了铁巨人的体内 把他放倒了
Is that another way of saying you fell on your huge ass?
那是摔了个四脚朝天的意思吗
As a matter of fact,
事实上
falling was a tactic lulling the Destroyer...
摔倒只是蒙蔽毁灭者的策略
My Queen, I'm so sorry for your loss.
王后陛下 您儿子的事我很遗憾
How is he?
他怎么样了
He mourns for his brother.
他在悼念他的弟弟
And...
还有
He misses her.
他思念她
The mortal.
那个凡人
You'll be a wise king.
你将会是个明君
There will never be a wiser king than you.
不会再有比你更贤明的君主
Or a better father.
和更完美的父亲了
I have much to learn.
我有很多要学的
I know that now.
我现在知道了
Someday, perhaps,
也许有一天
I shall make you proud.
我会让你以我为傲
You've already made me proud.
你已经让我骄傲了
So Earth is lost to us.
我们再也到不了地球了
No.
不
There is always hope.
希望总是有的
Can you see her?
你能看到她吗
Yes.
能
I have the particle detectors!
我拿了粒子探测仪
Darcy, do you have the S.H.I.E.L.D. satellite codes?
达西 你拿神盾局的卫星密码了吗
Yeah. Have you seen my Taser?
嗯 你看见我的电击枪了吗
How is she?
她还好吗
In the car. Come on, Jane!
上车 走吧 简
She searches for you.
她在找你
Dr. Selvig.
塞尔维格博士
So you're the man behind all this?
你就是那个幕后主脑吗
It's quite a labyrinth.
这里像个迷宫
I was thinking they're taking me down here to kill me.
我还以为他们要带我来杀了我
I've been hearing about the New Mexico situation.
我听说了新墨西哥州的事
Your work has impressed a lot of people
你的工作让很多比我聪明的人
who are much smarter than I am.
非常倾佩
I have a lot to work with.
我手里的资料多
The Foster Theory. A gateway to another dimension.
福斯特的理论 通往另一个世界的通道
It's unprecedented.
这是前所未有的
Isn't it?
不是吗
Legend tells us one thing, history, another.
传说和历史之间总是有区别
But every now and then,
但也有时候
we find something that belongs to both.
两者会发生重叠
What is it?
这是什么
Power, Doctor.
力量 博士
If we can figure out how to tap it,
如果我们能弄清怎么利用它
maybe unlimited power.
也许就能拥有无尽的力量
Well, I guess that's worth a look.
我想这值得一试
Well, I guess that's worth a look.
我想这值得一试
删减场景
Thor and Loki share a friendly moment before Thor's coronation.
雷神加冕前,雷神和洛基分享了一段友好的时光。
An extended scene introducing Sif and the Warriors Three before the coronation.
加冕前介绍希芙和三勇士的扩展场景。
Frigga also speaks with Thor before his coronation.
Frigga 在加冕前还与托尔交谈。
An extended scene of Thor, Loki, Sif and the Warriors Three deciding to go to Jotunheim. After agreeing to go, Loki orders a guard to inform Odin of their trip.
雷神、洛基、希芙和三勇士决定前往尤顿海姆的扩展场景。同意离开后,洛基命令一名警卫通知奥丁他们的行程。
Frigga, angered by his decision to banish Thor from Asgard, confronts Odin and even raises her voice to the All-Father.
Frigga 对他将托尔驱逐出阿斯加德的决定感到愤怒,她与奥丁对质,甚至向全神父提高了声音。
When Thor is taken to the hospital, Jane Foster, Darcy Lewis, and Erik Selvig deal with an inept Admission Nurse, while Thor struggles with doctors and hospital security before being tranquilized.
托尔被送往医院后,简·福斯特、达西·刘易斯和埃里克·塞尔维格应对无能的住院护士,而托尔在被镇静之前与医生和医院安全作斗争。
The name Doctor Hank Pym is mentioned as Erik Selvig's colleague who had previous experiences with S.H.I.E.L.D.
汉克·皮姆博士这个名字被提到是埃里克·塞尔维格的同事,他以前曾在神盾局工作过。
Frigga tries to reassure her adopted child that he is loved and an integral part of the family, even going as far as making Loki king in his father's sleep and brother's absence.
Frigga 试图向她收养的孩子保证,他是被爱的,是家庭不可分割的一部分,甚至在父亲睡觉和兄弟不在的情况下让 Loki 成为国王。
An extended scene of Thor and Erik Selvig having fun drinking together.
托尔和埃里克·塞尔维格一起喝酒玩乐的扩展场景。
Thor makes breakfast for his human friends; meanwhile, Agents Cale and Garrett watch from a distance and report the occurrence. Then Thor takes one of Foster's coffee mugs to Isabela Alvarez to replace the one he broke. Sif and the Warriors Three arrive on Earth and head to Puente Antiguo. Volstagg knocks out Agents Cale and Garrett.
托尔为他的人类朋友做早餐;与此同时,特工 Cale 和 Garrett 从远处观看并报告了这一事件。然后,托尔将福斯特的一个咖啡杯拿给伊莎贝拉·阿尔瓦雷斯(Isabela Alvarez)来代替他打破的那个。 Sif 和三勇士抵达地球并前往 Puente Antiguo。 Volstagg 击倒了特工 Cale 和 Garrett。
An extended scene of the townspeople evacuating.
市民撤离的扩展场景。
While the Warriors Three and Sif battle the Destroyer in Puente Antiguo, Selvig is mortally injured. Thor has to heal him so that he can escape together with Jane Foster and Darcy Lewis. This act proved his worthiness for Mjølnir.
三勇士和希芙在安提果港与毁灭者作战时,塞尔维格受了重伤。托尔必须治愈他,这样他才能与简·福斯特和达西·刘易斯一起逃脱。这一举动证明了他对Mjølnir的价值。
In an alternate deleted ending, while Jane Foster and Darcy Lewis send a beacon of light into the sky for Thor, Erik Selvig works with a team of scientists hoping to create a Wormhole. He tells his team to coordinate S.H.I.E.L.D. data with data from S.W.O.R.D.
在另一个被删除的结局中,当简·福斯特和达西·刘易斯为托尔向天空发送一盏明灯时,埃里克·塞尔维格与一组科学家合作,希望创造一个虫洞,他告诉他的团队用来自天剑局的数据来协调神盾局的数据
人物介绍
演员 | 人物 | 备注 |
---|---|---|
Chris Hemsworth | Thor | - |
Dakota Goyo | Young Thor | - |
Natalie Portman | Doctor Jane Foster | - |
Tom Hiddleston | Loki | - |
Ted Allpress | Young Loki | - |
Anthony Hopkins | King Odin | - |
Stellan Skarsgård | Doctor Erik Selvig | - |
Kat Dennings | Darcy Lewis | - |
Clark Gregg | Agent Phil Coulson | - |
Colm Feore | King Laufey | - |
Idris Elba | Heimdall | - |
Ray Stevenson | Volstagg | - |
Tadanobu Asano | Hogun | - |
Joshua Dallas | Fandral | - |
Jaimie Alexander | Sif | - |
Rene Russo | Queen Frigga | - |
Adriana Barraza | Isabela Alvarez | - |
Maximiliano Hernández | Agent Jasper Sitwell | - |
Joshua Cox | Hailstrum | - |
Joseph Gatt | Grundroth | - |
Luke Massy | Raze | - |
Buddy Sosthand | Agent Delancey | - |
Jamie McShane | Agent Jackson | - |
Dale Godboldo | Agent Garrett | - |
Patrick O'Brien Demsey | Agent Cale | - |
Matt Battaglia | Pete | - |
Joel McCrary | Jake | - |
Isaac Kappy | Kyle | - |
J. Michael Straczynski | Townie | - |
Stan Lee | Stan the Man | - |
Samuel L. Jackson | Director Nick Fury | (uncredited; post-credits scene) |
Jeremy Renner | Clint Barton | Hawkeye (uncredited) |