空闲时候翻译了一首外国诗,采用九字诗歌形式进行创作,轻吐槽!感觉挺有意思,分享给大家!
Bed in Summer
《夏日就寝》
by Robert Louis Stevenson
作者 罗伯特·路易斯·史蒂文森
原创翻译:小德
In winter I get up at night
冬月细语霜月离床幔,
And dress by yellow candlelight.
黄烛摇曳疏影披衣裳。
In summer, quite the other way,
灼夏逐星移月换天地,
I have to go to bed by day.
透帘炽日苦叮须梦眠。
I have to go to bed and see
独倚床榻空帐凝远方,
The birds still hopping on the tree.
梢头雀儿腾空复跃荡,
Or hear the grown-up people’s feet
但闻众人串串碎步声,
Still going past me in the street.
暗牵街头来来复往往。
And does it seem hard to you,
尘声扰幽未达意难安,
When all the sky is clear and blue,
唯伴澄澈长空透碧凉,
And I should like so much to play.
闲云醉恋娱游蓝天际,
To have to go bed by day?
安于放歌白日入梦乡?