2013-04-28《第四课情景对话》

Dialogue 1:

A: I am sorry I was late for class today.
    对不起,我今天上课迟到了。
B: This is the third day this month you've been late.
    这是你这个月第三次迟到了。
A: I know. I know. I am sorry.
    我知道,我知道。对不起。
B: Do you mind telling me why? Is there something wrong?
    你介意告诉我为什么吗?是不是出了什么事?
A: There's a lot of traffic in the mornings.
    早上总是塞车。
B: That's no excuse. You need to give yourself more time to get here.
    那不是借口。你应该给自己多留点时间到这儿来。
A: You're right, sir. I won't be late again.
    对,老师。我再也不会迟到了。
B: I hope not. See you tomorrow, bright and early.
    我也希望不会。明天见,早点儿。

 

 

Dialogue 2:

A: I thought you said you could finish this report by Tuesday.
    我想你说过,你会在星期二之前完成这份报告。
B: I apologize. What can I say?
    我错了。我还能说什么呢?
A: You almost cost me my job. You were a week late with this project.
    你几乎害我丢了工作。你的这项计划已经迟了一个星期。
B: Look, I'm sorry. What more do you want?
    我的错。你还想怎么样呢?
A: Do you even have an excuse?
    你还有什么借口?
B: It took more research than I first thought.
    这份计划所需要的调查工作超出了我的预计。
A: You could have told me earlier.
    你该早些告诉我的。
B: I am really sorry. I really messed up. I'll try to make this up to you.
    我真是对不起。我确实是弄糟了。我会努力补偿你的。
A: Okay, I'll give you one more chance.
    好吧,我就再给你一次机会。

 

 

Dialogue 3:

A: Kim, where were you today? You missed class.
    Kim,你今天到哪里去?你都没来上课。
B: I'm sorry. I was feeling ill.
    对不起,我觉得不太舒服。
A: You didn't miss much. It was pretty boring.
    你也没损失什么。那节课可真够郁闷的。
B: Yes, but I already missed class last week to go to the movies.
    是的,但我上星期已经为了看电影而缺课了。
A: Oh, you might miss too many classes this semester.
    哦,你可能这个学期缺太多课了。
B: I know. I really regret going to the movies last week.
    我知道。我很后悔上星期去看电影。
A: I bet you weren't so sorry then.
    我敢赌你当时一点都没有这么懊悔。
B: Maybe not then, but I sure am now.
    可能当时真的没有,但现在我的确是的。

 

 

Dialogue 4:

A: I'm sorry about that last pass.
    我为刚才那球说声对不起。
B: Yeah, that was a pretty bad throw.
    是啊,那一球投得可真糟。
A: I think I need a rest.
    我想我得休息一下。
B: Is something wrong? Are you hurt?
    是不是有什么事?你受伤了吗?
A: I hurt my shoulder yesterday.
    我昨天弄伤了肩膀。
B: Well, you shouldn't be playing ball.
    那你不应该出场。
A: You're probably right.
    也许你是对的。
B: Hey, I'm sorry for criticizing you. I didn't know you were hurt.
    嗨,我刚才还批评你,真对不起,我不知道你受伤了。
A: It doesn't matter. No problem. I'll be as good as new in no time.
    没关系,没问题的。我马上就会生龙活虎的。
B: I hope so.
    希望如此。

 

 

Dialogue 5:

A: Debbie, have you seen my blue shirt?
    黛比,你看见我的蓝色衬衫了吗?
B: Oh, I am sorry. I forgot to pick up your shirt from the cleaners yesterday.
    哦,对不起,我昨天忘记了从干洗店那里把你的衬衫拿回来。
A: Well, now I've got nothing to wear to work.
    啊,现在我上班都没衣服穿了。
B: I'm really sorry. I think you've still got the white shirt.
    真的很对不起。我以为你还有件白衬衫。
A: I wore that Tuesday. It's pretty wrinkled.
    我星期二就穿过那白色衬衫了,皱巴巴的。
B: Well, I'll just iron it for you real quick.
    我马上给你烫好它。
A: Thanks.
    谢谢。
B: It's the least I can do after forgeting  your shirt earlier.
    我忘记帮你拿衣服回来,这是我要补偿最起码能做的事情。
A: Don't worry about that now,honey. At least I've got the white shirt.
    别担心了,亲爱的。至少我还有件白衬衫。

  • 0
    点赞
  • 0
    收藏
    觉得还不错? 一键收藏
  • 0
    评论
评论
添加红包

请填写红包祝福语或标题

红包个数最小为10个

红包金额最低5元

当前余额3.43前往充值 >
需支付:10.00
成就一亿技术人!
领取后你会自动成为博主和红包主的粉丝 规则
hope_wisdom
发出的红包
实付
使用余额支付
点击重新获取
扫码支付
钱包余额 0

抵扣说明:

1.余额是钱包充值的虚拟货币,按照1:1的比例进行支付金额的抵扣。
2.余额无法直接购买下载,可以购买VIP、付费专栏及课程。

余额充值